- » Red Salad
Red Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red salad recipes.
Red Salmon And Conchiglie Salad
Kick back and relax. There is no need to sweat it out in the kitchen for the Labor Day Party. This Red Salmon and Conchiglie Salad will take care of your hungry guests and their expectation of a scrumptious dish. - 49.4065
Red Leaf Lettuce Garbanzo Salad
1. In a salad bowl place the warm garbanzo beans.
2. In another small bowl whisk the dressing well. Pour it on the beans.
3. Prepare the vegetables.
4. Add vegetables and cheese in the salad.
5. Toss well so that the spinach leaves and lettuce are... - 47.4317
Red Cabbage-orange Salad
red cabbage-orange salad is a good salad to include on your menu. This side dish is delicious, with a slight tangy touch. I prefer using the red cabbage in this salad because it creates a visually appealing dish as it comes together with the oranges. - 45.3251
Spinach And Ruby Red Grapefruit Salad
1) Combine all the dressing ingredients and mix thoroughly.Chill until ready to use.
2) Wash and snap the stems of spinach and dry it well .
3) In a large salad bowl, add the spinach.
4) Remove the peel of grapefruits and cut into small... - 45.0436
Red Top Salad
Red Top Salad - the name might sound funny, but when it comes to the taste it is yummy. This is a chill and serve salad and is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of Red Top Salad. - 45.04
Ruby Red Salad Mould
Ruby red salad mold are easy to make and looks good. The port wine with cranberry juice and raspberry flavored gelatin gives the Ruby red salad mold a divine taste. If you want a filling, healthy and quick recipe then you can surely go for Ruby red salad mold. - 43.1738
Pink And Red Salad
1. Take a bowl and add pinto beans or canned pinto beans, red cabbage, celery, radishes, cucumbers and onion into it.
2. Take a blender and add oil, cider vinegar, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and dry mustard into it and whirl until well blended.
3.... - 42.6272
Red Berry Salad
1. Place the sugar and water in a saucepan and heat slowly to dissolve the sugar. When dissolved, boil gently for 5 minutes. Allow to cool.
2. Brush the rim of a glass serving dish with egg white.
3. Place some castor sugar on a plate and turn the rim of the... - 41.5956
Moulded Ruby Red Salad
Heat cranberry juice to boiling.
Add gelatin, stirring till dissolved.
Add pineapple tidbits (undrained), wine, and water.
Arrange avocado slices in bottom of 5-cup mold.
Pour enough gelatin mixture over slices to cover; chill till almost set.
Chill remaining... - 40.1084
Warm Red Mullet And Grapefruit Salad
Over a bowl to catch any drips, using a serrated knife, cut off all the rind and pith from the grapefruit.
Cut the fruit into segments between each membrane.
Put the segments to one side and squeeze the membranes to extract the juice.
Dry-fry the bacon in a... - 39.4201
Red Radish Salad
1. In a medium bowl combine sugar, lemon juice, and sour cream and add radishes, apple and cucumber, turning them to coat.
2. Season with dill, salt and pepper, toss again and serve. - 33.5917
Red Cabbage-apple Salad
Mix all ingredients except salad greens in a medium bowl.
Refrigerate covered 2 hours.
Serve on salad greens on individual plates. - 31.2311
Red Pepper-potato Salad
1. Combine the potatoes, onion, and red pepper.
2. Combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, paprika, and caraway seeds.
3. Toss the potato mixture with the dressing. Garnish with chopped parsley. - 30.0601
Red Potato-spinach Salad
1. Drop potatoes in boiling water and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and allow potatoes to cool.
2. Toss cooled potatoes with spinach leaves and scallions.
4. Combine lemon juice, yogurt, and black pepper.
5. Toss dressing with... - 29.9828
Red Leaf Salad With Vinaigrette
1) From the lettuce, remove any tough stalks and veins.
2) Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
3) Store in the fridge till it is time to serve so that the greens stay fresh and crunchy.
4) Toss the greens with herbs and vinaigrette, trasnfer... - 28.8598
Red Raspberry Molded Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add frozen berries; stir until berries have thawed.
Chill until thickened.
Make small cheese balls; roll in nuts.
Arrange balls in bottom of mold.
Pour gelatin over balls; place mold in refrigerator to congeal. - 26.9262
Red Salad Recipes By Category