- » Red Rice
Red Rice Recipes
Red rice has many definitions. Some consider â€˜red riceâ€™ as unhulled rice with red husk. It is also referred as rice with less grain and considered as weed. In Japan and China, red rice is referred to as â€˜red ... More »
Healthy Red Rice
Here's an amazingly healthy rice dish that gets ready in 30 minutes. Replete with health and taste, a serving of red rice won't just fill your stomach, but also won't upset your daily carb count. It's so healthful that you won't mind including in your meals... - 70.1997
Red Rice With Chicken
1) In a large saucepan, heat oil.
2) Stir the onion in it over medium heat until it becomes translucent.
3) Add rice and garlic.
4) Stir the ingredients for 1 to 2 minutes over the medium heat.
5) Next, put the remaining ingredients.
6) Bring it to a... - 44.358
Red Rice And Beans
1. In a medium size saucepan, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. When hot, add onion, garlic and pepper and sautÃ© until limp.
3. Tip in the beans and stir in the juice. Bring to a boil.
4. Cover pan and reduce the heat.
5. Let simmer, stirring... - 43.4544
Easy Red Rice With Tomato
1) Chop the onions.
2) Crush the garlic.
1) In a large saucepan, place the onions with oil and stir over medium heat until transclucent.
2) Add rice and garlic, over the heat stir for 1-2 minutes.
3) Add the remaining ingredeints and... - 42.9917
Shrimp With Red Rice
Shrimp with red rice is a rice and shrimp preparation cooked together with green pepper and onions. Prepared with green shrimps, I alove how filling this recipe is and I often eat it simply without an extra side. Flavored with garlic and tomato paste, the... - 40.678
1) Heat oil in a skillet and add onion, red pepper, pimientos and chilli. Fry the content till onion changes colour.
2) On high heat, gradually add the spices and rice. Stir till the rice is well covered with spices.
3) Gradually add tomato puree,... - 40.5959
1 In a medium size saucepan,add butter or margerine and olive oil.Saute onion and garlic.
2 Stir in rice, tomatoes, chicken broth, salt, and pepper; heat to boiling; cover.
3 Cook slowly for 15 minutes, or until the rice is tender and liquid is... - 39.4986
Red Tomato Rice
In medium skillet cook bacon till crisp. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Drain, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings, and crumble bacon.
Cook onion and red sweet pepper in reserved drippings till tender but not brown.
Add rice; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Stir in... - 39.3012
Fry the bacon in a saucepan until almost crisp.
Lift from pan and set aside.
Drain off all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings and reserve.
Stir onions into the saucepan and cook until wilted, then add tomato paste, water, salt, pepper, and sugar.
Cook over a... - 37.8109
Fry sausage meat until brown, stirring with fork.
Add onion and peppers; cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Cover and cook over low heat until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. - 32.984
Charleston Red Rice
Fry the bacon or ham in heavy saucepan.
Add tomato paste and all other ingredients and let cook until vegetables are tender.
Then put into a steamer and cover and let steam until dry.
Put in a double boiler, if you want, with the top on and let dry.
Takes... - 32.7837
Skillet Red Rice
1. Heat lard in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add rice; cook, stirring constantly, until rice turns opaque white, about 2 minutes.
2. Quickly add onion; saute over medium heat 1 minute. Stir in garlic, salt, cumin and chili powder. Add... - 32.767
1. Saute onion and garlic in butter or margarine and oil until soft in a medium-size saucepan.
2. Stir in the rice, tomatoes, chicken broth, salt and pepper; bring to boiling; cover.
3. Cook slowly 15 minutes, or until rice is tender and the liquid is... - 31.7702
In a medium skillet, fry bacon until crisp; drain on absorbent paper, crumble, and set aside.
In fat remaining in skillet, saute onion until golden.
Add tomatoes and bring mixture to a boil.
Add rice, stirring once, cover, and cook over low heat about 30... - 28.1563
Red Rice Recipes By Category