- » Red Ribbon
Red Ribbon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red ribbon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red ribbon recipes.
Yellow Squash Ribbons With Red Onion And Parmesan
1. Using a sharp vegetable peeler, shave each yellow squash lengthwise into long ribbons to measure
about 5 cups. Discard seeds and core of squash.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add squash ribbons, red onion, and garlic,... - 30.0366
Red Ribbon Cheese Casserole
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Stir together soups and milk; stir in cooked macaroni.
Turn mixture into a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Alternate cheese and tomato slices down center of casserole.
Toss crumbs with melted butter;... - 33.4144
Red Ribbon Delight
Crust: Mix flour, sugar and butter together until crumbly.
Press into ungreased 9x9 inch (22 x 22 cm) pan.
Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 20 minutes.
Filling: Dissolve gelatin in boiling water in bowl.
Chill until syrupy.
Pour over... - 47.1029
Cut two slices each of graham and white bread at least half an inch thick.
Spread liberally with butter.
Lay alternate narrow strips of red and green sweet pepper on each slice.
Press the slices firmly together, alternating the graham and white slices.
Trim... - 31.8235
Decorative Ribbon Spice Balls
Combine first 5 ingredients, blending well.
Stir in applesauce; mix well.
(Mixture will be stiff.) Roll into 12 smooth balls about the size of walnuts.
Fold a 12-inch length of ribbon in half (shiny side to the outside), and use a thin crochet hook or hooked... - 36.8669
Pink Ribbon Salad
Pink Ribbon Salad is the favorite of the kids at home. Guess it is the colorful blend and the sweet flavor which makes this the favorite for them. Check out the recipe of Pink Ribbon Salad. - 40.3946
Ribbon Cucumber Salad
The cool and refreshing taste of cucumbers, mild onions and a light yogurt sauce makes this salad not only delicious but also a show stopper. - 0
These Ribbons are not only beautiful to look at but also make an awesome dessert ! Try out these beautiful red, green and yellow cake strips ! Your suggestions for these Ribbons are eagerly awaited ! - 41.745
Cream butter and sugar and add egg yolks.
Stir in milk.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and gradually add to first mixture, mixing well after each addition.
Fold in egg whites.
Divide batter into thirds.
Grease three 9-inch square pans.
Pour two thirds... - 50.7918
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour three 8-inch square baking pans.
For cake, prepare cake mix following package directions for basic recipe.
Combine 1 3/4 cups batter and coconut in small bowl; set aside.
Combine 13/4 cups batter, pistachio nuts and 5... - 46.6948
Strawberry Ribbon Cake
1. Grease two 8x8x2-inch baking pans; dust with flour; tap out excess.
2. Sift cake flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
3. Beat butter or margarine until soft in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed; beat in sugar gradually, until fluffy. Beat... - 37.2431
Invert a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan; grease and flour the bottom.
Cream the butter with extract.
Gradually add the sugar, creaming until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Mix in the flour and salt.
Spread one third of the... - 44.7218
Raspberry Ribbon Pie
To prepare the red layers: Put the raspberry gelatin mix into a mixing bowl.
Add the boiling water.
Add the frozen raspberries and lemon juice.
Stir until the raspberries are defrosted.
Refrigerate 1-2 hours until partially set.
To prepare the white layers:... - 42.927
Blue Ribbon Burgers
1. In a medium-size bowl, mix the beef, Worcestershire, red pepper sauce, and lemon pepper until well blended. Form into six 6-inch patties, about 1 1/2 inches thick. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat the grill or broiler. Grill... - 33.5382
Raspberry Ribbon Pie
Red layers: Dissolve gelatin and 1/4 cup sugar in 1 1/4 cups boiling water.
Add berries and lemon juice; stir till berries thaw.
Chill till partially set.
White layers: Meanwhile blend cheese, confectioners' sugar, vanilla, and salt.
Fold in a small amount of... - 42.2386
Ribbon squares are cheesy gealtin fruit squares made with lemon and lime gelatin. Combined with pineapple and cream along with mayonnaise to taste, the ribbon squares are chilled to set. Cut into squares, they can be garnished with pineapple and served. - 48.8716
Crisp Zucchini Ribbons
To make zucchini ribbons, cut tip and stem ends from zucchini.
Using vegetable peeler, begin at stem end and make continuous ribbons down length of each zucchini.
Place steamer basket in large saucepan; add 1 inch of water.
Place zucchini ribbons in steamer... - 41.2797
Yogurt Ribbon Pie
1. In small saucepan, combine gelatin, sugar and skim milk. Heat over very low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in yogurt.
2. Place 3/4 cup mixture in each of 4 small bowls. Add peppermint extract and green food coloring to one... - 31.3869
Ribbon Bean Bake
Heat the oil and cook the onion, garlic and celery for 5 minutes.
Add the chili sauce, tomato puree and paste, wine, pepper, oregano and basil and simmer for 25 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Place all the beans and peas in a bowl and mix together.
Beat the... - 43.6111
Thai Chicken Ribbons
Soak 12 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
In small saucepan, combine steak sauce, peanut butter, water, soy sauce, garlic, lime juice, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper.
Over medium heat, cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until... - 43.513
Chicken Ribbons Satay
Combine peanut butter, water, soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper flakes in small saucepan.
Cook over medium heat 1 minute or until smooth; cool.
Remove garlic from sauce; discard.
Reserve half of sauce for dipping.
Cut chicken... - 46.6043
Grilled Chicken Ribbons
In small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken; mix well.
Cut chicken lengthwise into strips about 1 inch wide.
Thread chicken on 8 skewers; brush generously with sauce mixture.
Grill chicken, on covered grill, over hot briquets 3 to 4 minutes on each... - 31.4114
Zucchini Pickle Ribbons
Combine first 9 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes.
Combine zucchini and onion in a large bowl; pour hot vinegar mixture over vegetables.
Cover and let stand at room temperature 3 hours.
Chill at least 8... - 35.9311
Toss cabbage and cucumber with half of the dressing.
Combine rest of ingredients with balance of dressing.
In large bowl layer one-half cabbage mixture, then bean mixture, and top with remaining cabbage mixture.
Garnish with sliced radishes and olives.
Can be... - 40.8537
1.Cut steak against the grain diagonally into slices of 1/4 inch.
2.Place steak in freezer for 1 hour prior to cutting to make it easier to cut.
3.Mix the Teriyaki sauce and the seasonings.
4.In the marinade, marinate steak for 60 minutes.
5.On bamboo... - 37.8917
Mormon Ribbon Sandwiches
Cream butter, and then spread on one side of each slice of bread. Mix ham, red pickle relish, pimiento, and 1 cup salad dressing; adjust seasonings. Spread on one-third of buttered slices of bread. Mix chopped eggs, salt, 3/4 cup salad dressing or mayonnaise,... - 23.8813
Dill Shrimp With Cucumber Ribbons
Peel 4 strips (2 1/2" by 1/2" each) from the lemon then squeeze 2 tablespoons juice.
In large bowl, with wire whisk or fork, mix lemon juice, olive oil, dill, sugar, mustard, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Remove half of mustard dressing to cup; reserve.
Shell and... - 44.1301
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease and dust back off two 9X9X2-inch cake pans .
3) In a bowl, sift together flour and salt.
4) In a large bowl, beat the butter or margarine with an electric mixer at medium speed.
5) Slowly add... - 45.4812
Holly Ribbon Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease three 9X1 1/2-inch layer cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In a small bowl, place together flour, baking powder, salt, mace, and ginger.
4) In a large bowl, beat together butter or... - 48.464
Fettuccine Ribbon Soup
Combine first 6 ingredients in a Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or just until vegetables are tender.
Add spinach, mushrooms, and fettuccine; simmer 5 to 6 minutes or until fettuccine is tender but slightly firm.
Ladle... - 36.6591
Stack The Deck Ribbon Sandwiches
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Spread 2 1/2 tablespoons apple mixture on each of 8 whole wheat bread slices.
Top each with 1 white bread slice; spread 2 1/2 tablespoons apple mixture over each.
Stack to make 4 sandwiches.
Top with... - 33.9052
Smucker's Crimson Ribbon Bars
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine butter, brown sugar and vanilla; beat until well blended.
Add flour and baking soda; mix well.
Stir in oats and walnuts.
Reserve 3/4 cup oat mixture for topping.
Press remaining oat mixture into 8-inch square baking pan coated... - 41.9523
Ribbon Fritters: and easy snack that lasts for a month and goes great with tea! I made these for my son's school's fundraiser, and lots of people loved it, hope you do too!(: - 0
1. Prepare pound cake mix with eggs and liquid, following label directions.
2. Measure 1 cupful of batter in a small bowl; tint a bright yellow with a few drops yellow food coloring. Repeat w,ith remaining batter, tinting pink and green with food coloring;... - 39.666
Tuscan Bread Salad With Romaine Ribbons
To Toast Bread Cubes: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place bread cubes on baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, tossing occasionally, until crisp and dry.
If necessary, leave in turned-off oven until thoroughly dry in the center.
Cool to room... - 41.1407
Quick Fried Ribbons Of Duck With Plum And Ginger Sauce
1) In a wok, heat up oil over medium heat until hot.
2) Place the duckling strips in the wok.
3) Put the heat to high and stir-fry the duck strips for 4-5 minutes.
4) With a slotted spoon transfer the meat into a separate plate. Place aside.
5) In the... - 47.3186
Country Cottage Ribbon Loaf
Prepare building materials ahead of time.
Refrigerate sandwich fillings, meat and cheese rounds.
Beat equal amounts of soft process cheese and cream cheese together until smooth, then mix in just enough mayonnaise or sour cream to make... - 35.7369
Colorful Christmas Ribbon Salad
Christmas is indeed the time for everyone to unleash their culinary talents and this recipe surely gives you the perfect excuse to swank your skills. This gorgeous looking and delicious tasting rainbow salad can double up both as a dessert or salad. It's so... - 98.2399
Strawberry Ribbon Cake Desserts
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease two 8X8X2-inch cake pans and dust with flour.
STRAWBERRY BUTTER CREAM
3) In a bowl, place together cream cheese with butter or margarine
4) Whisk the cheese until fluffy and beat in... - 48.4614
Red Heart Cake
1. Put the larger cake on the board. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out 1 kg (2 lb) of the icing to a 35 cm (14 inch) square. Lift the icing over the cake, smooth the icing down the sides and trim off the excess around the base.
2. Use the... - 37.0468
Red Twist Elves
1. Cut licorice laces into 1 1/2- to 2-inch lengths to make arms for candy twists. If desired, cut tiny pieces of laces to make eyes or mouths. Cut gumdrop wedges to make noses.
2. In a 2-cup glass measure or small, deep microwave-safe bowl, heat white candy... - 29.2752
Red Wine Beef With Macaroni
1) With a knife, cut beef into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
2) In a large heavy skillet or Dutch oven heat butter.
3) Add meat and fry lightly.
4) Add onion till liquid evaporates.
5) Season with paprika, other seasonings and wine.
6) Simmer and... - 44.0628
Fettuccine With Shrimp And Roasted Red Peppers
Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired, leaving tails intact.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus; cut diagonally into 2-inch pieces.
Steam 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Place oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add garlic; saute until tender.
Add shrimp; cook... - 45.1825
Broiled Salmon With Sweet Red Pepper Sauce
Preheat the broiler.
On a broiler pan set 6 inches from the heat, broil the red peppers, turning occasionally, until charred all over 5 to 8 minutes.
Transfer the peppers to a brown paper bag; seal the bag, set it in a bowl, and cool for 10 minutes.
The... - 33.971
Family Style Hot Dogs With Red Beans And Rice
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
HEAT oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, pepper and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
ADD beans, hot dogs, rice, broth, ketchup,... - 39.9231
Arugula, Roasted Red Pepper And Prosciutto Panini
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Roast the peppers and arrange them in baking sheet.
3) Put in oven and bake for 30 minutes turning several times till skin looks charred.
4) Take it out from oven and let it cool. Once cooled slip off... - 48.9827
Prosciutto Stuffed With Red Chard
1) Lay chard leaves in a flat surface and slice lengthwise into thin ribbons.
2) Chop roughly again crosswise.
3) In a large saute pan warm olive oil over medium heat.
4) Put greens, garlic and salt and fry for 7 to 1 0 minutes.
5) Pour... - 41.4065
Frittata With Chard And Roasted Red Peppers
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Grease 9-inch square baking dish with butter.
3) Stack chard leaves and cut crosswise into ribbons.
4) In a large pan heat butter and oil over medium heat and fry leeks for 5 minutes.
5) Stir in... - 48.3027
Forester's Wife Beef Stew
Wash and dry the beef with a cloth and then cut into small cubes.
Heat 2 oz. lard in a large frying pan.
Add meat, fry over a fierce flame, stirring with a fork.
After frying for a few mins., add the chopped onion and garlic.
Continue frying, add salt and... - 43.9561
Hungarian Rump Steak
Cut the prepared onions and vegetables into rounds.
Dry the washed beef with a cloth, salt and dust with pepper.
Cut the bacon into ribbons, render and fry until it is yellow.
Remove the bacon cracklings and put aside.
Add a small quantity of lard to the... - 41.1077
Ribbony Chocolate Wedding Cake
1. Cut each cake in half horizontally. Use about a quarter of the ganache to sandwich them together.
2. Place the largest cake on the cake stand or platter and cover it with a scant half of the ganache, swirling it in an even layer with a palette knife. Rest... - 34.8364
Sift the icing sugar in a bowl and mix with the condensed milk.
Stir in the desiccated coconut with a spoon and you may find the mixture a little stiff by now.
Line the base of a baking tin with greaseproof paper and dust liberally with sifted icing... - 33.699
First Prize Cake
1. Slice any dome off the top of the cake. Using a ruler as a guide, cut the cake vertically in half. Cut each half into 3 equal vertical slices and lay the slices together on their sides to make one large rectangle. Cut horizontally through the whole... - 40.9795
1. Place the cake on the board. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the white icing to a circle, 38 cm (15 inches) across. Lay it over the cake, smoothing the icing around the sides and trimming off the excess around the base.
2. Roll out a... - 32.6361
Fruit And Flowers
1. Place the cake on the plate. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the icing to a circle, 38 cm (15 inches) across. Lay it over the cake, smooth the icing around the sides and trim off the excess around the base.
2. Pile the fruits up on top... - 30.4231
Box Of Toys
1. Put the cake on the plate or board. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the white icing to a 30 cm (12 inch) square. Lay it over the cake, smoothing the icing around the sides and trimming off the excess around the base.
2. Thinly roll out... - 37.8394
You'll simply love the Christmas Rings from the European cusine. An easy to make snack recipe, the Christmas Rings is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 48.1618
Jagged Jewel Cake
1. Put the cake on the plate. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the icing to a circle, 33 cm (13 inches) across. Lay it over the cake, smoothing the icing around the sides and trimming off the excess around the base.
2. Line a large baking... - 35.7622
Yellow Tomato Gazpacho Soup
This Yellow Tomato Gazpacho Soup is a wonderful gift for the people who want to try raw food. This soup is beautiful to look at, pleasurable to the palate, and nourishing for the body. What else do we need from a dish? - 111.248
1. Prepare two 9-in. round or heart-shape layer cake pans.
2. Sift together cake flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Cream together butter or margarine and vanilla extract until butter is softened.
4. Add 1 cup sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy after each... - 45.1207
Edible Cookie Ornaments
Place frosting in small bowl.
Add desired food color; blend well.
Place colored frosting in decorating bag fitted with small writing or decorator tip, or in small resealable plastic freezer bag with 1 corner snipped off to make a very small hole for... - 30.3953
Christmas Tree Cookies
Lightly grease three baking trays.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the icing sugar, then add the beaten eggs and mix well to make a firm dough.
Knead lightly, then roll... - 43.5364
1. Roll 5 balls, each 25 g (1 oz), of white icing and gently indent each with the end of a paintbrush to make golf balls. Shape the heads of 5 clubs, each 40 g (1 1/2 oz), in white icing, adding markings with a knife. Dampen the tips of the dowelling rods and... - 45.231
Decorate Your Cake
1. Lightly beat the egg white in a shallow bowl and spread out the caster sugar on a baking sheet or tray. Dip the grapes and the holly or bay leaves into the egg white. Shake off the excess, then coat in the sugar. Set aside to dry for at least 10 mins.
2.... - 38.4493
Place cereal and cherries in a large greased bowl; mix together lightly.
Combine sugar, salt, soda, corn syrup, and milk in saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Continue boiling, stirring constantly, until a small amount of... - 40.0211
Place cereal and cherries in a large greased bowl; mix together lightly.
Combine sugar, salt, soda, corn syrup, and milk in saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Continue boiling, stirring constantly, until a small amount of... - 41.4324
Remove any fat from the meat and dice.
Put into a saucepan with the water, salt and bouquet garni (3 bay leaves, 3 sprigs parsley, 1 sprig thyme, tied together) and bring to the boil.
Simmer gently for 2 hours, until the meat is tender.
Meanwhile, peel the... - 37.1671
Hawain Meat Brochettes
1 Mix the marinade ingredients together. Soak the meat pieces in it for as long as time permits.
2 Deseed and cut the capsicums in square pieces. Peel and core the pineapple and cut into cubes. Keep the mushrooms and tomatoes whole. You may use tinned... - 33.4805
German Brown Sugar Sprite
Prepare Holiday Pineapple Filling; cool.
Cream together butter and brown sugar; beat in egg and vanilla.
Stir together flour and baking powder; add gradually to creamed mixture, mixing till smooth.
Do not chill.
Place half of dough into cookie press .
Using... - 42.1222
1. Assemble candies for decorating by colors. If desired, cut orange gumdrops into slender wedges for carrot-shaped noses, green gumdrops into leaves, red gumdrops into berries, licorice sticks into twig like arms.
2. To make hats, heat chopped red (or green... - 37.5442
1. Place the cake on the board. Reserve 200 g (7 oz) of the icing and lightly knead the remainder. Use a cocktail stick to dot the icing very carefully and cautiously with food colouring. The more colour you add, the more vibrant the finished result will... - 36.8063
Roasted Beet Salad With Walnuts And Goat Cheese
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a small bowl combine the walnuts, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Mix well to coat the walnuts.
Spread on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until nicely toasted, about 7 to 10 minutes.
TO PREPARE THE BEETS While the walnuts... - 44.0111
1. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out three-quarters of the yellow icing. Cut out stars in both sizes. Roll out a third of the orange icing and cut out more stars. Lightly dampen some of the large yellow stars with water and secure some of... - 39.1085
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before baking.
Place the sugar, treacle, spices and fat in a saucepan and heat gently until melted.
Remove from the heat.
Blend the bicarbonate of soda with 1 tsp cold water and add to the pan with the flour,... - 40.2324
Salad Of Bitter Greens With Balsamic Glazed Prosciutto
1. In a large bowl, whisk 1 tablespoon each of the balsamic and red wine vinegars with the Dijon mustard. Whisk in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the frisee, arugula, radicchio, dandelion greens and the chopped eggs, but... - 32.003
Stir Fried Chicken Pad Thai
On the lookout for an easy Pad Thai recipe? Then this video is a must watch for you. Learn to make the classic in the easiest and most hassle free way. Watch to know more! - 104.115
Vietnamese Pork Barbecue Platter
Prepare Skewered Pork.
Line a platter with red leaf lettuce.
Arrange Boston lettuce leaves, vermicelli, rice paper wrappers, onion, cucumber, carrot, cilantro, basil and flowers attractively in separate piles on red leaf lettuce.
Arrange Skewered Pork on... - 43.5158
1. Place the largest cake on the plate and spread it with a scant half of the buttercream or ganache, smoothing it in an even layer with a palette knife.
2. Put the medium-sized cake on top and spread it with more buttercream or ganache in the same way.... - 39.3669
Rosemary Lamb Chops
1. In a medium saucepan, heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the sliced scallions and cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently, until softened, about 4 minutes. Add the baby peas, baby lima beans, diced zucchini and crushed red pepper and season with... - 28.8953
Trim the ends of the zucchini, scrub and either cut in half crosswise and then into matchstick pieces VB inch thick or put through food processor using julienne blade.
Whisk the oil, vinegar, lime juice and ginger in serving bowl.
Add zucchini and season with... - 31.7784
Piquant Cheese Logs
1. In food processor, place beer and half the Cheddar cheese; process until smooth, occasionally scraping side of container with rubber spatula. Add remaining Cheddar and continue to process until well mixed.
2. Add blue cheese, butter, mustard,... - 39.6203
Mixed Sushi Bowl
1. Prepare SUSHI RICE.
2. For specific amounts used in preparing all items (except nori seaweed) in this step. Mushrooms and gourd ribbons: Wash and soak mushrooms in 2 1/2 cups warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with... - 43.0343
Marinated Tomato And Pepper Salad
If you want to please a tomato lover, here is a salad recipe that will simply suck up the taste buds. Watch Jeanie showing how to make marinated tomato salad with ripe tomatoes, bell peppers, other vegetables and flavors. Robust and flavorful, great with... - 109.87
Herbed Lamb Stew
Herbed Lamb Stew is a delicious lamb preparation that I usually serve dish for parties. The guests always come back for a second serving of this delicious Herbed Lamb Stew. It is simply too tasty to miss out. Try it! - 32.3621
Christmas Cookie Cards
Cut a 6 1/2- x 4 1/2-inch paper pattern to use as a guide in cutting rectangles for cookie cards.
(Do not use recycled paper.) Draw 2 small circles on top and on one side of pattern to indicate holes for placement of ribbon to tie cookies together for... - 40.8489
Pappardelle And Provencal Sauce
1. Cut each onion into eight wedges through the root end, to hold them together during cooking. Put into a saucepan with the stock and garlic. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes until tender.
2. Add the red wine, courgettes, yellow pepper,... - 37.2055
1. Slice the domed surface off each cake and cut the cakes in half horizontally. Use half the buttercream to sandwich the cakes together. Place one cake on top of the other, sandwiching with a little more buttercream. Use a sharp knife cut a 'waist' out of... - 36.6473
Swiss Chard With Poblanos And Hominy
1. Light a grill or preheat the broiler. Grill or broil the poblanos, turning frequently, until charred all over, 4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 15 minutes. Peel and seed the poblanos; cut into 1/2 inch-thick... - 25.2835
Garlic Herb Cheese
1. Line a straight-sided, decorative 2 1/2- or 3-cup mold with plastic wrap, extending it up the side of the mold.
2. In medium bowl, with electric mixer, beat cream cheese, butter, Worcestershire, red-pepper sauce, garlic and 1 teaspoon thyme until well... - 32.4834
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, melted butter, salt and red pepper.
3. Mix adding cheese with a pastry blender until well blended.
4. In a cookie press fitted with a 1 1/2-inch ribbon disc place dough... - 39.464
Mother's Day Special Pan Cooked Hash Brown Egg Bake
Mother’s Day is around and you wish to surprise you mom with something special. Why not free her from kitchen duty for a day? Watch this video to know what you can do to impress her. The host prepares hash brown egg bake for her mother. - 127.748
To make the cake, put the sugar, eggs and vanilla in a heatproof bowl over a pan of hot water.
Beat until the mixture is pale and thick and will make a ribbon trail on itself when the beater is lifted.
(If using an electric beater, no heat is required.)... - 44.4046
Cheddar Cheese Patties With Mustard Seed Relish
1. Using a vegetable peeler, peel the carrot and parsnip then shred the carrot, parsnip and courgette into ribbons, into a bowl of iced cold water. Put the mustard seeds in a small bowl of warm water and leave to soak for 30 minutes then... - 44.8285
Shrimp Paste Rice (khao Krok Kapi)
This Thai fried rice dish is called khao kluk kapi. You don't see this dish very often and then only in Thai neighbourhoods and never in tourist regions.
The big difference between this dish and normal fried rice is that the rice is fried with shrimp paste... - 51.1513
Let's Have A Gingerbread Party!
Dip one Popsicle stick into Royal Icing and coat bottom of base so it sticks to paper plate.
Coat bottom and side edges of front piece and one side piece with icing; join together and stick onto base.
Repeat with back and remaining side piece.
Let dry... - 39.0204
Spinach And Cucumber Shreds In Sweet Pepper Cups
To Make Salad: Cut a slice off top of each pepper to make a lid.
Scoop out pulp and seeds to form a shell.
(Hollowed peppers may be refrigerated, covered with plastic wrap, overnight.) Place spinach strips in medium bowl.
Using a vegetable peeler, shave... - 37.9853
Non Fat Christmas Wreaths
Spray saucepan with non-fat cooking spray.
Melt marshmallows with Smart Beat margarine over low heat, stirring constantly, about 6 minutes.
Remove from heat and whisk in food coloring and vanilla.
Stir in cornflakes to coat them.
Keep mixture warm by placing... - 36.2652
To Make Cake: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease an ovenproof mixing bowl about 9 inches across the top and 3 inches deep that holds about 10 cups of water with shortening and line it with heavy foil, leaving about 2 inches extended over the sides.
Grease the... - 46.2557
Sweet Corn Salad..
You don't want to over bear the flavor of the fresh corn - just enough to enhance the flavor.
* To make chiffonade: Stack basil leaves, then cut across the stack to make small "ribbons."
Scrape the corn kernels from the ears of corn by using a sharp... - 40.9458