- » Red Ribbon
Red Ribbon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red ribbon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red ribbon recipes.
Yellow Squash Ribbons With Red Onion And Parmesan
1. Using a sharp vegetable peeler, shave each yellow squash lengthwise into long ribbons to measure
about 5 cups. Discard seeds and core of squash.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add squash ribbons, red onion, and garlic,... - 27.3907
Red Ribbon Cheese Casserole
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Stir together soups and milk; stir in cooked macaroni.
Turn mixture into a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Alternate cheese and tomato slices down center of casserole.
Toss crumbs with melted butter;... - 31.8175
Red Ribbon Delight
Crust: Mix flour, sugar and butter together until crumbly.
Press into ungreased 9x9 inch (22 x 22 cm) pan.
Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 20 minutes.
Filling: Dissolve gelatin in boiling water in bowl.
Chill until syrupy.
Pour over... - 45.654
Cut two slices each of graham and white bread at least half an inch thick.
Spread liberally with butter.
Lay alternate narrow strips of red and green sweet pepper on each slice.
Press the slices firmly together, alternating the graham and white slices.
Trim... - 30.0424
Decorative Ribbon Spice Balls
Combine first 5 ingredients, blending well.
Stir in applesauce; mix well.
(Mixture will be stiff.) Roll into 12 smooth balls about the size of walnuts.
Fold a 12-inch length of ribbon in half (shiny side to the outside), and use a thin crochet hook or hooked... - 34.8917
Pink Ribbon Salad
Pink Ribbon Salad is the favorite of the kids at home. Guess it is the colorful blend and the sweet flavor which makes this the favorite for them. Check out the recipe of Pink Ribbon Salad. - 38.4929
Ribbon Cucumber Salad
The cool and refreshing taste of cucumbers, mild onions and a light yogurt sauce makes this salad not only delicious but also a show stopper. - 0
These Ribbons are not only beautiful to look at but also make an awesome dessert ! Try out these beautiful red, green and yellow cake strips ! Your suggestions for these Ribbons are eagerly awaited ! - 40.1788
Cream butter and sugar and add egg yolks.
Stir in milk.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and gradually add to first mixture, mixing well after each addition.
Fold in egg whites.
Divide batter into thirds.
Grease three 9-inch square pans.
Pour two thirds... - 48.996
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour three 8-inch square baking pans.
For cake, prepare cake mix following package directions for basic recipe.
Combine 1 3/4 cups batter and coconut in small bowl; set aside.
Combine 13/4 cups batter, pistachio nuts and 5... - 44.1097
Strawberry Ribbon Cake
1. Grease two 8x8x2-inch baking pans; dust with flour; tap out excess.
2. Sift cake flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
3. Beat butter or margarine until soft in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed; beat in sugar gradually, until fluffy. Beat... - 35.6558
Invert a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan; grease and flour the bottom.
Cream the butter with extract.
Gradually add the sugar, creaming until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Mix in the flour and salt.
Spread one third of the... - 43.0315
Raspberry Ribbon Pie
To prepare the red layers: Put the raspberry gelatin mix into a mixing bowl.
Add the boiling water.
Add the frozen raspberries and lemon juice.
Stir until the raspberries are defrosted.
Refrigerate 1-2 hours until partially set.
To prepare the white layers:... - 41.4192
Blue Ribbon Burgers
1. In a medium-size bowl, mix the beef, Worcestershire, red pepper sauce, and lemon pepper until well blended. Form into six 6-inch patties, about 1 1/2 inches thick. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat the grill or broiler. Grill... - 33.3232
Raspberry Ribbon Pie
Red layers: Dissolve gelatin and 1/4 cup sugar in 1 1/4 cups boiling water.
Add berries and lemon juice; stir till berries thaw.
Chill till partially set.
White layers: Meanwhile blend cheese, confectioners' sugar, vanilla, and salt.
Fold in a small amount of... - 40.6389
Ribbon squares are cheesy gealtin fruit squares made with lemon and lime gelatin. Combined with pineapple and cream along with mayonnaise to taste, the ribbon squares are chilled to set. Cut into squares, they can be garnished with pineapple and served. - 46.9266
Crisp Zucchini Ribbons
To make zucchini ribbons, cut tip and stem ends from zucchini.
Using vegetable peeler, begin at stem end and make continuous ribbons down length of each zucchini.
Place steamer basket in large saucepan; add 1 inch of water.
Place zucchini ribbons in steamer... - 40.0957
Yogurt Ribbon Pie
1. In small saucepan, combine gelatin, sugar and skim milk. Heat over very low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in yogurt.
2. Place 3/4 cup mixture in each of 4 small bowls. Add peppermint extract and green food coloring to one... - 28.9689
Chicken Ribbons Satay
Combine peanut butter, water, soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper flakes in small saucepan.
Cook over medium heat 1 minute or until smooth; cool.
Remove garlic from sauce; discard.
Reserve half of sauce for dipping.
Cut chicken... - 47.3228
Thai Chicken Ribbons
Soak 12 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
In small saucepan, combine steak sauce, peanut butter, water, soy sauce, garlic, lime juice, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper.
Over medium heat, cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until... - 41.0263
Grilled Chicken Ribbons
In small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken; mix well.
Cut chicken lengthwise into strips about 1 inch wide.
Thread chicken on 8 skewers; brush generously with sauce mixture.
Grill chicken, on covered grill, over hot briquets 3 to 4 minutes on each... - 29.3962
Zucchini Pickle Ribbons
Combine first 9 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes.
Combine zucchini and onion in a large bowl; pour hot vinegar mixture over vegetables.
Cover and let stand at room temperature 3 hours.
Chill at least 8... - 34.129
Toss cabbage and cucumber with half of the dressing.
Combine rest of ingredients with balance of dressing.
In large bowl layer one-half cabbage mixture, then bean mixture, and top with remaining cabbage mixture.
Garnish with sliced radishes and olives.
Can be... - 40.9767
1.Cut steak against the grain diagonally into slices of 1/4 inch.
2.Place steak in freezer for 1 hour prior to cutting to make it easier to cut.
3.Mix the Teriyaki sauce and the seasonings.
4.In the marinade, marinate steak for 60 minutes.
5.On bamboo... - 36.972
Mormon Ribbon Sandwiches
Cream butter, and then spread on one side of each slice of bread. Mix ham, red pickle relish, pimiento, and 1 cup salad dressing; adjust seasonings. Spread on one-third of buttered slices of bread. Mix chopped eggs, salt, 3/4 cup salad dressing or mayonnaise,... - 22.8375
Ribbon Bean Bake
Heat the oil and cook the onion, garlic and celery for 5 minutes.
Add the chili sauce, tomato puree and paste, wine, pepper, oregano and basil and simmer for 25 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Place all the beans and peas in a bowl and mix together.
Beat the... - 41.6692
Dill Shrimp With Cucumber Ribbons
Peel 4 strips (2 1/2" by 1/2" each) from the lemon then squeeze 2 tablespoons juice.
In large bowl, with wire whisk or fork, mix lemon juice, olive oil, dill, sugar, mustard, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Remove half of mustard dressing to cup; reserve.
Shell and... - 41.9372
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease and dust back off two 9X9X2-inch cake pans .
3) In a bowl, sift together flour and salt.
4) In a large bowl, beat the butter or margarine with an electric mixer at medium speed.
5) Slowly add... - 45.1624
Holly Ribbon Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease three 9X1 1/2-inch layer cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In a small bowl, place together flour, baking powder, salt, mace, and ginger.
4) In a large bowl, beat together butter or... - 46.0489
Fettuccine Ribbon Soup
Combine first 6 ingredients in a Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or just until vegetables are tender.
Add spinach, mushrooms, and fettuccine; simmer 5 to 6 minutes or until fettuccine is tender but slightly firm.
Ladle... - 35.1794
Stack The Deck Ribbon Sandwiches
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Spread 2 1/2 tablespoons apple mixture on each of 8 whole wheat bread slices.
Top each with 1 white bread slice; spread 2 1/2 tablespoons apple mixture over each.
Stack to make 4 sandwiches.
Top with... - 32.0942
Smucker's Crimson Ribbon Bars
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine butter, brown sugar and vanilla; beat until well blended.
Add flour and baking soda; mix well.
Stir in oats and walnuts.
Reserve 3/4 cup oat mixture for topping.
Press remaining oat mixture into 8-inch square baking pan coated... - 40.5424
1. Prepare pound cake mix with eggs and liquid, following label directions.
2. Measure 1 cupful of batter in a small bowl; tint a bright yellow with a few drops yellow food coloring. Repeat w,ith remaining batter, tinting pink and green with food coloring;... - 37.4371
Tuscan Bread Salad With Romaine Ribbons
To Toast Bread Cubes: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place bread cubes on baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, tossing occasionally, until crisp and dry.
If necessary, leave in turned-off oven until thoroughly dry in the center.
Cool to room... - 39.9719
Quick Fried Ribbons Of Duck With Plum And Ginger Sauce
1) In a wok, heat up oil over medium heat until hot.
2) Place the duckling strips in the wok.
3) Put the heat to high and stir-fry the duck strips for 4-5 minutes.
4) With a slotted spoon transfer the meat into a separate plate. Place aside.
5) In the... - 46.1937
Colorful Christmas Ribbon Salad
Christmas is indeed the time for everyone to unleash their culinary talents and this recipe surely gives you the perfect excuse to swank your skills. This gorgeous looking and delicious tasting rainbow salad can double up both as a dessert or salad. It's so... - 99.9259
Strawberry Ribbon Cake Desserts
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease two 8X8X2-inch cake pans and dust with flour.
STRAWBERRY BUTTER CREAM
3) In a bowl, place together cream cheese with butter or margarine
4) Whisk the cheese until fluffy and beat in... - 47.4767
Country Cottage Ribbon Loaf
Prepare building materials ahead of time.
Refrigerate sandwich fillings, meat and cheese rounds.
Beat equal amounts of soft process cheese and cream cheese together until smooth, then mix in just enough mayonnaise or sour cream to make... - 33.5685
Red Heart Cake
1. Put the larger cake on the board. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out 1 kg (2 lb) of the icing to a 35 cm (14 inch) square. Lift the icing over the cake, smooth the icing down the sides and trim off the excess around the base.
2. Use the... - 37.0482
Red Twist Elves
1. Cut licorice laces into 1 1/2- to 2-inch lengths to make arms for candy twists. If desired, cut tiny pieces of laces to make eyes or mouths. Cut gumdrop wedges to make noses.
2. In a 2-cup glass measure or small, deep microwave-safe bowl, heat white candy... - 27.1937