- » Red Raspberry Jelly
Red Raspberry Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red raspberry jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red raspberry jelly recipes.
Red Raspberry And Currant Jelly
Crush currants thoroughly, add the water, and bring to boil.
Meanwhile crush the raspberries thoroughly, add to the currants, and squeeze through a jelly cloth, see Extracting Juice.
Measure the juice into a large saucepan—there should be 4 1/2 c.
If not... - 30.6802
You May Also Like!
Currant Raspberry Jelly
1. Remove stems from currants; rinse currants and drain. Rinse and drain raspberries. In heavy 4-quart saucepan, with potato masher or slotted spoon, thoroughly crush currants and raspberries. Over high heat, heat mixture to boiling, stirring frequently to... - 32.809
Currant Raspberry Jelly
Pick over raspberries and place in a sieve.
Wash by immersing quickly in cold water.
Shake off excess water.
Place berries in wide kettle; mash.
Add washed and stemmed currants.
Bring slowly to a boil, cover, then reduce heat to simmer and cook until currants... - 26.9156
Red Raspberry Rolls
Mix flour, baking powder, 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar and salt; cut in shortening.
Stir in milk slowly to form soft dough.
Turn dough on lightly floured board; roll into 12 x 8-inch rectangle.
Brush with butter.
Drain raspberries; reserve liquid.
Spread raspberries... - 43.9632
1. Crush berries completely and using a jelly bag, extract juice; should be 4 cups.
2. In a large saucepan, mix juice and pectin; heat until mixture begins to boil.
3. Stir in sugar and bring mixture to rolling boil; stir constantly and... - 32.8453
Rodgrot Danish Red Jelly
1) Make a thin cream by blending cornflour with a little cold juice.
2) Allow the remaining juice to boil and mix with the cornflour mixture.
3) In a pan, allow the mixture to come to a boil and then simmer for 1 minute.
4) Take a dish; pour the... - 33.7012
Red Raspberry Plum Jam
1. In a food chopped, using medium blade, grind plums and raspberries together.
2. Measure fruit mixture in cups and measure 1 cup sugar for every cup of fruit.
3. In a saucepan, mix fruit and sugar; bring mixture to a boil and then boil... - 34.6004
Sautéed Duck Breasts With Red Cabbage And Raspberry Sauce
1. Add duck giblets to saucepan, cover with water, bring to boil. Lower the heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes for giblets to turn tender. Keep aside ½ cup drained liquid.
2. Keep aside the minced giblet and meat separated from... - 45.6757
Raspberry And Red Currant Tarts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a large enamel coated or stainless steel saucepan, combine the fruit and sugar
3. Place pan on low heat and cook the fruit, stirring gently to melt the sugar and make a syrup.
4. Take and add lemon... - 40.6092
Red Raspberry Sour Cherry Jam
Crush the raspberries, then measure 1 1/2 cups into a large pan.
Pit and grind the sour cherries then measure 1 1/2 cups into the pan with the raspberries.
Combine the sugar and fruits and mix thoroughly.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Mix 3/4 cup water and the... - 30.9086
Red Raspberry Crepes
Spread cream cheese over unbrowned side of each Basic Dessert Crepe, leaving 1/4 inch rim around edge.
Sprinkle each with some toasted almonds.
Roll each crepe up as for jelly roll.
Cover crepes and chill.
To make raspberry sauce, drain raspberries, reserving... - 42.9011