- » Red Potato Salad Dijon Mustard
Red Potato Salad Dijon Mustard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red potato salad dijon mustard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red potato salad dijon mustard recipes.
Chicken Dijon Potato Salad
In a large saucepan, boil potatoes in enough boiling water to cover until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and set aside. Briefly cook green beans in boiling water about 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
To prepare dressing, combine... - 30.9159
Grilled Beef And Potato Salad Dijon
The grilled and potato salad dijon is a beef tseak salad that can be served with greens. The cooked beef roast is tossed with cooked potatoes seasoned with dijon mustard, white wine vinegar and pepper. This bef and potato salad reciepe is a complete meal. - 39.8851
Honey Mustard Potato Salad With Cumin
1. In a four/five quart pan, boil about two quarts of water over a high flame
2. Add unpeeled potatoes to it, turn the heat down and allow to simmer for half an hour until they are tender
3. Drain, immerse in cold water to cool, drain again and cut... - 43.0991
Honey Mustard Potato Salad
1) Take a serving bowl and mix together yogurt, mustard, honey, lemon juice, parsley, sweet pepper, and onion in it.
2) Slowly mix in potato slices, tossing them to coat well with the dressing.
3) Cover the bowl and keep in refrigerator for a minimum... - 41.5016
Dill Mustard Potato Salad
There hasn't been an occasion when this Dill Mustard Potato Salad recipe didn't receive rave reviews. This salad when served as a Side Dish will bring happiness in your dining room. I have a weakness for potatoes, thus I prepare this recipe often. It would be... - 50.7752
Potato Salad With Mustard Mayonnaise
In 3-quart saucepan bring water and 1 teaspoon salt to a full boil; add potatoes.
Cook over high heat until potatoes are fork tender (12 to 15 minutes).
Rinse under cold water.
In large bowl stir together all remaining ingredients except cucumber and... - 38.5843
Red Potato Salad With Green Beans And Red Pepper Strips
1. In a medium bowl, whisk the shallots, mustard, vinegar, garlic, tarragon, salt and pepper. Whisk in the olive oil in a thin stream; set the dressing aside.
2. Put the potatoes in a large pot and add enough lightly salted cold water to cover. Bring the... - 40.5811
Red Potato Salad
1) In a Dutch oven, add potatoes and cover with water.
2) Heat till boiling.
3) Partially cover and allow to simmer for 25 minutes till tender.
4) Drain and cool.
5) In a pan, saute onions till light browned.
6) Without paring the potatoes, cut into... - 49.3073
Roasted Red Potato Salad With Herb Vinaigrette
Combine oil, garlic, rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl.
Drizzle over potatoes; toss gently to coat.
Place potatoes in the basket and roast for 30 to 40 minutes or until tender.
In a large bowl combine the olives, yellow... - 38.0005
Sunny Cove And Kirschenman Red And White Potato Salad
1. For the dressing, put mustard, garlic and lemon juice in a food processor and with the motor running, slowly drizzle in olive oil to emulsify, season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Keep the dressing in a jar in the refrigerator for later... - 44.5357
Red Potato Salad
This Red Potato Salad tastes yummy ! Try out this vegetable and bacon platter with irresistible seasonings for your meal with rice or pasta and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Red Potato Salad are welcome ! - 46.5729
Potato Salad Vinaigrette
1. Place the potatoes in a large stock-pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are tender, about 15-20 minutes. Drain.
2. While the potatoes are cooking, combine the vinegar and mustard in a large bowl, then whisk in the... - 31.9178
Red Skin Potato Salad With Crisp Garlic Green Beans
To Cook Potatoes: Fill a medium saucepan with water and bring it to a boil.
Scrub potatoes and slice 1/4 inch thick by hand or in a food processor with the 1/4-inch (4 mm) slicing blade.
Boil until tender, but slightly crisp when pierced with the tip of a... - 40.9561
Hot Spicy Potato Salad
Dressing: In a saucepan bring garlic and broth to a boil.
Cover; simmer 5 minutes.
Uncover; boil to reduce to 1/2 cup.
Pour mixture into a blender; puree with the remaining ingredients.
Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch slices.
In boiling water, cook potatoes 5... - 38.8083
Dill Artichoke Potato Salad
1 Scrub potatoes with a vegetable brush under running water. In a covered kettle cook unpeeled potatoes in boiling lightly salted water about 20 minutes or just until tender. Drain. Cool potatoes; cut into bite-size pieces.
2 In a very large bowl stir... - 32.3531
Herb-garlic Potato Salad
Combine pototoes and water in a large sauce- pan, bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or just until tender.
Drain and Transfer to a large bowl.
Combine yogurt, sour cream, mustard, garlic, basil, salt, and rhyme in a small bowl; stir... - 34.6026
Brazilian Potato Salad
1. Wash potatoes and cut their ends off.
2. Place a large sauce pan on high heat and drop potatoes in it. Cover and cook for 30 minutes or until soft. Drain, and set it aside to cool.
3. Peel potatoes and cut them into bite size... - 105.384
Very Fast Potato Salad
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Add potatoes and cook for 15 minutes or until tender.
Toss potatoes with scallions, green pepper, mayonnaise, yogurt, and mustard.
Refrigerate for 1 hour. - 32.1513
Nicoise Salad Using Red Wine Vinegar
Place potatoes in a small pan; add water to cover.
Place over high heat and bring to a boil; boil, covered, for 15 minutes.
Add beans and continue to boil until potatoes are tender throughout when pierced and beans are just tender-crisp to bite (about 6 more... - 47.1074
Flew Potato Salad
Boil potatoes until tender. Let cool and slice. Skins may be left on or peeled.
Saute bacon until crisp, sprinkle over potatoes with drippings. Toss until potatoes are coated.
Add remaining ingredients, except mayonnaise, and toss gently.
Mix in mayonnaise... - 34.2435
Caraway Onion Potato Salad
Boil the potatoes in their skins until they are just tender.
Meanwhile, mix together the rest of die ingredients and reserve.
Refresh the potatoes under cold running water for 2-3 minutes only, drain well, and cut them in halves.
Stir the onion mixture with... - 37.5948
Patriotic Potato Salad
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan.
Cover with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
Allow to cool for 10... - 46.1962
Blt Potato Salad
1 In a 2-quart saucepan,place potatoes.Add enough water to cover and bring to a boil.Reduce heat to low,cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.Drain and cool for about 10 minutes.
2 In a medium bowl,mix ayonnaise,mustard,dill... - 39.4371
Glitzy Glady's Potato Salad
1) In a saucepan add water. Place the potatoes covered in water.
2) Sprinkle salt over it, boil and let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes till tender.
3) Drain the potatoes and keep aside to cool.
4) Once ready to handles, cut into bite-size pieces.
5) In a... - 46.6825
Fried Potato Salad
1. Make dressing by mixing all the ingredients in a screwtop jar. Close tightly; shake well.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add new potatoes with sweet potato cubes. Fry, turning frequently, until lightly browned and just tender. Drain on paper towels.
3.... - 35.3597
Ann's Hash Brown Potato Salad
Ann's Hash Brown Potato Salad is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of potato and herbs will surely tempt you to prepare this Ann's Hash Brown Potato Salad dish on every party! - 48.1371
Meat 'n' Potato Salad
Place sausage, potatoes and chicken broth in 10-inch Generation II Frying Pan.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine sour cream, vinegar, mayonnaise, mustard,... - 38.3566
Tomato Potato Salad
1. Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until just tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Drain, let cool to room temperature and refrigerate until chilled.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut them into 1/2-inch cubes. Place them in a large bowl and add... - 35.4786
Summertime Potato Salad
Be it cookout, picnic, barbecue, or any informal get together, potato salad are a hit every where. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare delicious potato salad using a vinaigrette. A refreshing summer salad indeed! - 104.484
Marinated New Potato Salad
1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with water, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 13 minutes or just until tender, drain.
2. Rinse under cold water, drain well. Place in a large bowl, cover and chill 30 minutes.
3. Add celery and next 3... - 33.6257
Vighyssoise Potato Salad
Place potatoes in a large Dutch oven.
Cover with water; bring to a boil.
Partially cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until tender.
Drain; let potatoes cool.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add leeks, and saute 5 minutes or... - 46.7828
Dill Apple And Potato Salad
Rinse potatoes but do not peel; cut each in half.
Place in saucepan; add water just to cover.
Cover and cook 10 minutes over medium heat.
Add carrots and cook 10 minutes more, or until vegetables are tender but firm.
Drain and rinse gently with cool... - 45.0735
Potato And Chick Pea Salad
1 To prepare the salad: Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over moderately high heat, then add the potatoes.
When the water returns to a boil, cook the potatoes for 6 to 7 minutes or until they are fork-tender.
Add the white part of the green onions... - 37.9017
Garden Potato Salad
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 8 minutes.
Add beans; return to a boil.
Cook for 5 minutes or until the beans are crisp-tender and the potatoes are just tender; drain and cool.
Place in a large bowl; add the tomatoes and onion.
Combine dressing... - 40.0547
Warm Potato Salad
In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook red pepper and onion, stirring frequently, 5 minutes.
Add potatoes and savory herb with garlic soup mix blended with water.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring... - 34.8913
Slim And Trim Potato Salad
1 To prepare the salad: Arrange the potatoes in a steam er basket, set over boiling water in a large saucepan, and steam for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Add the sweet pepper, celery, and shallots.
2 Meanwhile, prepare the... - 38.4394
Mussel And Potato Salad
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the potatoes until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and then rinse under cold running water until cool; drain well. Place in a bowl, cover and refrigerate until chilled.
2. Meanwhile, scrub the mussels... - 37.7947
Hot German Potato Salad
A hot German potato salad is always a good answer for a quick and healthy meal, when you don't have enough time to prepare a full meat but you have to get nutritious food. Amy shows how you can get this special meal prepared in no time when running short of... - 93.8133
Potato-green Bean Salad
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Cook potatoes for 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain and chill for 30 minutes.
Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a steamer.
Place green beans in a steamer basket or colander.
Cover and steam for 5 minutes or until the... - 43.3302
Warm Spinach Salad With Bacon, Eggs And Rosemary Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F/ 200 degrees C.
2. Grease a cookie sheet and a pan with canola oil spray.
3. In the greased pan place the bacon slices and cook them until done and crispy.
4. Once done remove and chop the bacons, set... - 131.222
Roasted Potato And Turkey Salad
1. Scrub potatoes; prick 2 or 3 times with a fork. Place potatoes in a shallow baking pan and drizzle with the 2 tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Bake in a 400° oven about 45 minutes or till potatoes are tender, stirring... - 36.1812
Potato Bacon Salad
Take a look at this video that shares an excellent potato and bacon salad recipe which you would surely like to try. Impress your family with this flavorful salad with the goodness of bacon, eggs and potatoes. This amazing combo will surely be a favorite with... - 122.637
Watercress Potato Salad
Cook potatoes until barely tender.
Cool, then peel and cut into bite-sized slices.
Add onion and watercress.
Mix remaining ingredients, then stir into vegetables.
Chill before serving. - 36.5207
Festive Potato Salad
In small bowl, combine soup, yogurt, vinegar, relish, mustard, garlic, salt and black pepper.
Using wire whisk, blend until smooth.
In large bowl, combine potatoes, green onions, bell pepper, celery, egg whites and mustard.
Add soup mixture and... - 42.2934
Classic Potato Salad
Cook potato halves in boiling water 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and let cool completely.
Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes.
Combine potatoes, onion, celery, relish, and eggs in a large bowl.
Combine mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients in a... - 35.1176
No Sweat New Potato Salad
1) In a pot with boiling water, gently scrub and place the potatoes, cook for 15 minutes or until tender.
2) Drain and quarter the potatoes while still warm.
3) In a large mixing bowl, place the potatoes, drizzle them with vinegar and olive oil.
4)... - 45.4415
Picnic Potato Salad
1. While the potatoes cook, in an 8-inch skillet, cook the bacon over moderately high heat for 5 minutes or until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to paper towels to dram, then crumble.
2. Measure 2 teaspoons of the bacon drippings into a small bowl;... - 31.7469
Sweet Potato Salad
Steam the sweet potato cubes for 6 to 8 minutes, until just tender.
Take care not to overcook them.
While the potatoes steam, whisk the vinegar, mustard, and honey in a small bowl.
Slowly add the oil in a thin stream, whisking until the dressing... - 46.5765
Potato Salad A La Greco
1. Peel potatoes and cook in a large pot of water until tender but firm. Cool potatoes and cut into chunks. In a large bowl, combine potatoes with onion, celery, peppers, chopped pickle, egg, salt, and pepper.
2. In small bowl, make the dressing by whisking... - 33.4228
Grilled Potato Salad
1. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for a medium-hot fire.
2. Spray the potatoes all over with nonstick spray. Place the potatoes on the grill, cover, and grill until the potatoes are tender and well scored with grilling marks, 6-7... - 34.3869
Old Fashioned Potato Salad With Chervil
In a saucepan combine the potatoes with enough water to cover them by 1 1/2 inches, add salt, and bring the water to a boil over moderately high heat.
Simmer the potatoes, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes, or until they are tender.
Drain the potatoes and let... - 37.3966
Creamy Low Fat Potato Salad
This Creamy Low Fat Potato Salad is ideal for a weight watcher like me ! I love this irresistibly seasoned vegetable with pasta ! Try this Creamy Low Fat Potato Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 44.7049
Beet And Potato Salad
In separate pots, cover the beets and potatoes with water; bring both to a boil.
Depending upon their size, cook the beets for 15 to 25 minutes and the potatoes for 15 to 20 minutes, or until just tender (easily pierced with a knife but still firm).
Cool to... - 39.9285
Green Potato Salad
1. In a small bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, mustard, caraway seeds, salt and black pepper. Set the dressing aside.
2. Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan of cold water. Bring to a boil and cook over moderate heat until tender but slightly resistant in the... - 36.2702
Potato Salad In Nonfat Dressing
Boil potatoes until tender.
When cool enough to handle, peel and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
In a large bowl, combine potatoes with onions, bell pepper, radishes, celery and parsley.
Mix together dressing ingredients and add to potato mixture.
Toss... - 42.1359
Potato Salad With Homemade Mayonnaise
For the homemade mayonnaise.
In a blender or food processor combine the mayonnaise, egg yolk, and lemon juice.
Process until blended.
Through feed tube with machine running, add the oil in a thin stream.
Process until the mixture is well blended.
Set... - 45.1915
Potato And Tuna Fish Salad
Place tuna in large bowl. Add vegetables and mix.
Pour vinegar and lemon juice in another bowl. Add mustard, salt and pepper; mix together with whisk.
Whisk in cream. Pour sauce over salad and toss well. Marinate 15 minutes before serving. - 30.9206
Tarragon Walnut Potato Salad
Boil the potatoes in their skins until they are just tender.
Meanwhile, mix together the rest of the ingredients and reserve.
Refresh the potatoes under cold running water for 2-3 minutes only, drain well, and cut them in half.
Combine the mayonnaise mixture... - 36.4546
Ham N Cheese Potato Salad
This Ham and Cheese Potato Salad is one of my most favorite accompaniments with pasta and rice meals. Try this creamy salad with vegetables and spicy seasonings for your next meal. Don't forget to let me know if you've liked this Ham and Cheese Potato Salad. - 38.4378
Potato Vegetable Salad With Salmon
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl stir together the yogurt, oil, dill, mustard and pepper until well blended; set aside.
2. Place the potatoes, green beans, zucchini, carrots, cabbage, radishes and lima beans in a large bowl and stir to combine.
3. Drain... - 35.9252
All American Potato Salad
In a large pot cover the potatoes with water.
Bring to a boil and cook over medium heat for 35 to 40 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a small knife.
Drain the potatoes and let them cool slightly, then peel.
Quarter the potatoes lengthwise, then cut... - 45.6025
Deep Fried Potato Skins With Salad
1) Heat the oven.
2) Remove the outer leaves from the lettuce.
3) Wash the lettuce along with chicory and watercress in fresh cold water.
4) Drain the leaves.
5) Tear the chicory and lettuce roughly.
6) Take a bowl and place the three in it.... - 45.9158
Roast Chicken With Fennel And Mustard
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a small bowl, place the parsley, mustard, garlic, pepper flakes and the fennel and mix well
3. Add the lemon juice to the pan to make a thick paste
4. Rub the chicken with the two-thirds of the... - 40.3206
Beef And Potato Salad
1. The evening before, combine the pesto, olive oil, vinegar and mustard, if using, in a large mixing bowl
2. Add the cooked potatoes along with the tomatoes and cucumber. Check the seasoning and adjust if necessary.
3. Divide the salad between 2 airtight... - 30.1959
Layered Nicoise Salad
Prepare Vinaigrette Dijonnaise; set aside.
Flake tuna into a small bowl.
Toss with 1/3 cup Vinaigrette Dijonnaise.
Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Thinly slice potatoes; place in a shallow dish.
Pour 1/2 cup Vinaigrette Dijonnaise over potatoes.
Cover;... - 43.2294
French Style Potato Salad
Place potatoes in 1 inch of boiling water; cover and cook until tender when pierced (about 30 minutes).
Drain, let stand for about 10 minutes, and cut into 3/8-inch slices.
Place potatoes in a large salad bowl.
Add parsley and onion.
Blend together mustard,... - 40.8869
Fresh Potato And Tuna Salad
Place potato in a saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Cook 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain and set aside.
Coat a small non-stick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add tuna steak, and cook 3 minutes on each side... - 39.107
Dilled Potato And Bean Salad
Cover the white beans with cold water and let stand overnight at room temperature.
Drain the beans and put in a 2-quart pot.
Add 6 cups of cold water, bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until tender but not... - 41.8468
Potato Salad Nicoise
Rinse and drain lettuce.
Refrigerate until crisp.
In a saucepan or steamer over medium heat cook potatoes in water to cover until tender; drain and cut into bite-sized pieces.
In a bowl place potatoes.
In a saucepan or steamer steam green beans until... - 46.6948
Basil Potato And Green Bean Salad
1. Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until tender. Remove with slotted spoon to a salad bowl. Add beans to saucepan and bring to a boil; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Drain and chill under cold water;... - 33.4722
Mussel, Potato And Asparagus Salad
1) In a large saucepot, add the potatoes in the boiling salted water, then simmer on a low heat for 12 to 14 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
2) Then drain and allow the potatoes to cool.
3) In a medium bowl, mix parsley, shallots, vinegar,... - 46.6773
Ring Bologna With German Potato Salad
In 2-quart grill-safe casserole, combine bacon and onion.
Remove cooking grid.
Place casserole directly on lava rock grate, arranging rocks around dish Cook at MEDIUM-HIGH with hood open until bacon is brown and onion is tender, stirring frequently.
Stir in... - 43.1733
My Mother's Potato Salad, A Little Remodeled
1. Salad: In medium saucepan combine potatoes and chicken broth. Bring to boil over medium heat. Cover and cook about 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and save cooking liquid to use for soup. In large bowl toss hot potatoes with vinegar.
2. Dressing: In... - 36.5411
Potato Salad With Quail's Eggs Capers & Anchovies
1. Put the potatoes in a large pan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over a high heat, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain in a colander under cold running water. Add the quails' eggs to another small pan of... - 37.6222
Potato Salad: 4th Of July Potluck
For The Potatoes
1. Fill a medium pot up to half way with water and place it on the stove on medium heat. Season with salt generously and put the potatoes. Bring to boil and cook for around 12 minutes or till the potatoes are tender and cooked... - 0
Broccoli Potato Caesar Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Cook in boiling water to cover 18 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain and cool slightly.
Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch-thick slices, and place in a large bowl.
Pour sour cream... - 42.0674
Potato And Tuna Nicoise Salad
Salade Nicoise has a good taste. The eggs enhances the taste of Salade Nicoise. Salade Nicoise is an easy to prepare dish. - 40.9953
Potato Ham And Swiss Cheese Salad With Shallot Dressing
1/2 cup walnut halves, toasted .
Boil potatoes in lightly salted water until barely tender
Drain in colander .
When cool enough to handle, cut in 1 1/2-inch pieces into large bowl, peeling only if skin is coarse.
Combine next 6 ingredients in jar with... - 42.991
French Potato Chicken Salad
Place potatoes in Stainless Steel Steamer.
Cover and steam over medium heat for 10 minutes.
Add beans to steamer, cover and steam 5 to 8 minutes longer, or until potatoes are tender.
Transfer potatoes and beans to Batter Bowl and set aside to cool... - 46.9853
Fennel Potato Salad
1) Take a large saucepan and boil water in it. Cook sliced potatoes in it until fork tender. Drain and set aside.
2) Chop 3 eggs and reserve the remaining 1 for later.
3) Take a large bowl and combine together chopped eggs, warm potatoes, onion, fennel... - 46.3259
Smoked Turkey Potato And Green Bean Salad
Cook potatoes in boiling water ro cover until almost render (about 12 minutes); drain, reserving water, and set aside.
Combine chicken broth and next 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Place mushrooms in a large bowl; add chicken broth mixture, and... - 39.8444
Mediterranean Potato Chicken Salad
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Drop garlic through food chute with processor running; process 3 seconds or until garlic is minced.
Add parsley, capers, and olives.
Process 10 seconds or until finely minced.
Transfer mixture to a small bowl.
Stir... - 46.3421
Soft Shell Crab With Potato Salad
How about enjoying a picnic this summer with some soft-shell crab and a refreshing colorful potato salad. See this outstanding video that shares this incredible recipe which is excellent for holidays. Pamper your family with this delicious treat and rejoice! - 108.211
Stuffed Baked Potatoes
1. Wash and pat dry the potatoes
2. Bake the potatoes at 375°F for 1 hour
3. Cut a slice off the top of the potatoes.
4. With a scoop, remove the insides of the potatoes and leave a ¼-inch shell. Set this mash aside for later use. Invert the... - 41.9371
Fresh Tuna Salad
1 In a large saucepan of boiling unsalted water, cook the potatoes for 1 minute over moderately high heat.
Add the green beans and cook 6 minutes more or until tender.
Set aside 3 tablespoons of the cooking liquid and drain the vegetables.
Rinse the... - 43.1183
Shrimp Salad With Sugar Snap Peas
ln a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the potatoes, uncovered, over moderate heat for 10 minutes.
Add the shrimp, peas, and pepper, and cook, uncovered, 3 minutes more.
Drain well in a colander.
Place the celery on top.
For the dressing: Combine the sour... - 34.8456
Insalata Di Patata Italian
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 20 minutes, or until soft but still firm.
Remove, hold under cold water for a few minutes to stop cooking, and then let cool.
Heat some of the oil in a frying pan, and cook the red pepper, onion and garlic for 5... - 39.2925
Tarragon Chicken Salad On Radicchio
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan.
Add cold water to cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Drain, transfer to a large bowl, and... - 46.8461
Apple And Sausage Salad
1. Halve and core the apple; leave the skin on. Cut the apple into 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut the slices into matchsticks, 1 inch long. Do the same with the potatoes, cutting into matchsticks. Cut the pepperoni and cheese into the same-size pieces. Shred the... - 36.8175
Healthy Nicoise Salad_x000d_
Salad nicoise is a nutritious mixed vegetable salad. Made with a medley of fresh vegetables and cooked beans, salad nicoise is dressed with olive oil, vinegar and lemon juice with garlic to taste amongst others. Served with egg whites as garnish, it is fresh... - 45.7255
Capered Chicken Salad
1) In a medium mixing bowl add chicken, eggs, potatoes, pickle, scallions, bell pepper, and olives.
2) In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients and stir.
3) Pour the dressing over chicken mixture and combine.
4) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and... - 40.6779
Salmon And Corn Salad
1. (If using leftover crispy potatoes, re-heat in the toaster oven. 350F until they’re hot.)
2. Heat pan. Add oil. Slowly add egg (I like to pour it from a small bowl). Sprinkle with a dash of salt and pepper. Cook, covered, flipping if... - 111.439
Tuna Nicoise Salad
Cook potatoes in a saucepan in boiling water to cover 15 minutes.
Drain and let cool; cut into thin slices.
Cook beans in a medium saucepan in boiling water 3 to 5 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender; drain and chill.
Place potato in a shallow... - 43.2299
Old Fashioned French Dressing
1. In a food processor or blender, place all of the ingredients and process for 1 minute or until very smooth. Cover and refrigerate until serving time (will keep for up to 4 weeks). If the dressing thickens as it chills, stir in a little extra white wine or... - 25.3252
Warm Salad Of Winter Vegetables
1) Heat separate bowls with lightly salted water.
2) Add the Brussels sprouts, carrots, and potatoes in those individual pots until they are tender but not mushy.
3) Take a medium bowl and mix egg, mustard, vinegar, and celery seeds.
4) Blend... - 47.3145
Garden Chicken Salad
1. To prepare dressing: In small bowl or shaker jar, combine first 7 ingredients until well blended; set aside.
2. Pierce potatoes with fork in several places. Arrange potatoes in corners of 8- by 8-inch microwave-safe baking dish; arrange green beans in... - 38.5468
Salad Nicoise With Dressing
1) To make dressing, combine the listed ingredients in a bowl and chill.
2) In a steamer, steam green beans until tender-crisp. Drain and set aside.
3) In a pot of boiling water, blanch celery for 15 seconds.
4) In a salad bowl, arrange... - 44.147