- » Red Potato Casserole
Red Potato Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red potato casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red potato casserole recipes.
Five-layer Potato Casserole
1. In a nonstick 9 x 13 pan, layer the following: sliced onions, lean ground beef, sliced precooked potatoes, corn, and cream of mushroom soup combined with 1 soup can water.
2. Cover with foil and bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes.
3. There are as many... - 26.5156
Baked Idaho Potato Casserole
Flavorful, rich, creamy, and comforting potato casseroles make for ideal additions to your parties and dinners. Good enough to feed a crowd, this delectable potato dish can be prepared ahead of time and is an absolute crowd-pleaser. If you are looking to... - 106.801
Steak 'n' Potato Casserole
In a large skillet melt butter; saute onions until tender.
Remove onions from skillet; brown meat and remove from skillet.
To drippings in skillet add flour, salt, pepper and mustard.
Remove from heat; gradually stir in buttermilk.
Cook over medium heat,... - 42.6673
Barbecued Hamburger Potato Casserole
Brown the ground beef in a skillet and season with salt and pepper.
Cook the potatoes in boiling, salted water until done, then drain and mash well.
Add the butter and mix.
Add milk and egg and beat well.
Place alternate layers of potatoes, ground beef and... - 31.0678
Chilli Meatloaf And Potato Casserole
Heat oven to 375ºF. In large bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients (first 7 ingredients), mixing lightly but thoroughly; gently press into bottom of 9-inch square baking pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Carefully pour off... - 30.4974
Pork Chops En Casserole
The pork chops en casserole is a cooked and baked casserole prepared with pork chops and sweet potatoes. Savory and mildly sweet with brown sugar and milk, the pork chops en casserole may be served with a salad with tangy dressing. - 31.9759
Italian Beef And Potato Casserole
Cook ground chuck, onion, and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat until meat is browned, stirring to crumble meat; drain.
Add spaghetti sauce, water, basil, oregano, and pepper, stirring well.
Spoon one third of meat mixture into a lightly greased 13 x... - 42.8727
Potato Cheese Casserole
The potato cheese casserole, known in Italy as potato gateau, is a rustic and tasty main course made with potatoes, enriched by eggs, spices, ham and cheese. - 131.391
Merrick Inn's Style New Potato Casserole
Spread suppertime cheer with scrumptious, comforting, and filling new potato casserole. Betty's version of Merrick Inn's new potato casserole is soul warming and divinely delicious and can be assembled a night-ahead and make for a lovely brunch addition. Get... - 90.2419
Red Snapper Casserole
Brown sugar in skillet, stirring constantly.
Sprinkle red snapper with salt and pepper.
Place garlic and pepper pod inside.
Place onion in pan with sugar.
Cover with tomatoes; add snapper, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, claret and potato balls.
Bake at 400... - 42.1053
Steamed And Roasted Baby Red Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Steam potatoes in a steaming basket in a pot with boiling water, covered, for 8 minutes or until potatoes can easily be used pierced using a fork.
3. Take the steaming basket off from heat.
4. In a... - 40.7052
Processor Potato Casserole
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water to cover 15 minutes or until almost tender.
Drain and chill well.
Position coarse shredding disc in food processor bowl, top with cover.
Closely pack potatoes into food chute.
Shred, applying medium... - 35.4524
Chicken And Potato Casserole
In a large non-stick skillet in 2 Tbs.chicken broth, saute white onions until nicely browned.
Remove and set aside with cooked chicken.
Add green pepper and garlic to skillet and saute 2 minutes.
Add more chicken broth if necessary.
Stir in flour, salt,... - 41.8243
Red Wine Vinegar German Potato Salad
Combine potatoes, celery, parsley, and water in a 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 10 to 12 minutes.
Stir after 5 minutes.
Let stand, covered, while cooking bacon.
Place bacon in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Cover with paper... - 44.3749
Beer Baked Scalloped Potatoes
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute 5 minutes.
Add beer; cook 12 minutes or until liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally.
Remove onion mixture from heat, and set... - 39.8602
Red Cabbage And Bacon Casserole
Red Cabbage And Bacon Casserole is a wonderful dish looks and tastes wonderful. I served it for a friends bachelor party and it was a tremendous success! Try this simple Red Cabbage And Bacon Casserole recipe! - 44.2137
Red Thai Curry Eggplant And Squash Casserole
1. Use 1-2 Tsp Peanut oil to coat the squash and aubergine, put on a tray with baking paper and roast in oven at 350 F for approximately half an hour, until well browned and tender.
2. In a wok, stir-fry the chopped onion in the remaining 1 Tsp Peanut oil... - 26.9763
Meat And Potato Casserole
Place butter, onion and meat in casserole.
Season well with chili powder, allspice and thyme.
Cover and microwave 6 minutes.
Mix well and cover with 1/2 of sliced potatoes; sprinkle with paprika.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce and chopped parsley.
Cover with... - 38.3701
Skewered Red Potatoes With Lemon Mustard Butter
To pre-cook potatoes, place potatoes with water in 1 1/2 quart glass casserole; sprinkle with lemon juice.
Cover and microwave on high for 6 minutes (shake dish twice to rearrange potatoes).
Uncover (potatoes will be slightly undercooked) and cool.
In small... - 33.0267
German Red Potato Salad
1. Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise first, then make cross sections of 1/4-inch slices.
2. In a 2-quart casserole, place the potatoes and 1/4 cup water.
3. In the microwave, cook, covered for 7 to 9 minutes at High, until the potatoes... - 46.2148
Fiesta Red Potatoes
Place potato slices and water in a shallow microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 6 minutes.
Let stand for 3 minutes.
Sprinkle potatoes with tomatoes, scallions, green pepper, cumin, chili powder,... - 39.5426
Red Potatoes Au Gratin
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 1-quart round casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
PLACE potatoes in 2-quart saucepan; add enough water to cover potatoes.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Cook, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until partially done.
Potatoes... - 43.0977
Basil Scalloped Potatoes
1. Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add garlic, and saute until tender.
2. Combine 1/4 cup skim milk and flour; stir with a wire whisk until smooth. Add flour mixture to garlic; cook, stirring constantly, 1... - 32.4324
Yummy Casserole Topping
There is nothing quite like a yummy casserole with crispy golden-brown crust, yummy seasoning and delicious topping. The best thing about a casserole is that you can just top it with any thing to get the desired, flavor and texture. However, if you are stuck... - 114.748
Mushroom Potato Casserole
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. In a pot, pour boiling water and in it cook potatoes for 25-30 minutes, drain and cool, cut into 16-inch slices
3. In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter till tender
4. In a small... - 42.2475
Smashed Potato-and-broccoli Casserole
Smashed Potato-And-Broccoli Casserole is a rich combination of broccoli and potato. This is a bake and serve variety and can be relied upon to serve for parties. Check out the recipe of the yummy Smashed Potato-And-Broccoli Casserole. - 39.6419
Ham And Scalloped Potatoes
Mix the potatoes and 1/2 cup of the stock in an ungreased 2 1/2 quart microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with the lid and microwave on High until the potatoes are tender 9 to 11 minutes.
Drain, reserving the stock, then transfer the potatoes to a medium-size... - 38.676
Boiled Red Potatoes
Try this version of amazingly delicious Boiled Red Potatoes recipe. An effortlessly prepared veggie recipe; the Boiled Red Potatoes is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 30.0476
Roast Pork With Red Cabbage, Apples And Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat the oil in an 8-quart flameproof casserole over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the pork and brown on all sides about 10 minutes.
Remove the pork and set aside.
Add the onion to the casserole and saute, stirring occasionally,... - 40.2057
Red Chicken With Potatoes
Melt margarine in small skillet.
Add red pepper; cover and cook over low heat about 5 minutes.
Peppers should still be crisp.
Combine peppers, potatoes, and chicken in deep 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Chop garlic with salt.
Using flat side of knife mash garlic and... - 43.7757
Hot Deviled Red Potatoes
1. Bake in the preheated oven at 350°.
2. In a saucepan cook potatoes in boiling salted water 20 minutes until tender, drain well and mash.
3. In a bowl combine potatoes and next 5 ingredients, mixing well.
4. Lightly grease a 1-quart... - 39.7028
Red Hot Potato Scallop
Combine the onions, hot dogs, celery, carrots and potatoes in a large casserole and mix gently.
Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Combine the mustard, salt, soup and water in a bowl and whisk to blend.
Pour evenly over the hot dog mixture.
Bake, covered, at 350... - 35.656
Peel potatoes, cut in quarters.
Bring large saucepan of water to boil, add potatoes and cook until tender, drain and mash well.
Add milk, stir until combined.
Melt butter in pan, add chopped shallots and finely chopped pepper, cook 2 minutes.
Remove from... - 37.0236
Basil Scalloped Potatoes
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute until tender.
Combine 1/4 cup skim milk and flour; stir with a wire whisk until smooth.
Add flour mixture to garlic; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute or... - 41.0843
Casserole Of Potatoes And Tomatoes
Steam or boil potatoes until tender, about 18 to 20 minutes.
Remove potato skins and discard.
Transfer potatoes to large bowl of electric mixer and beat until smooth.
Add egg, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and ground red pepper to taste.
Season with... - 46.2817
Green Bean And Potato Casserole
Top, tail and string beans; cut in half across.
Peel potatoes and slice very thinly.
Grease a shallow ovenproof dish, place potatoes evenly over base, sprinkle cream over top.
Bake, covered, in moderate oven 25 minutes.
Remove from oven, sprinkle with... - 39.5247
Potato Cheese Casserole
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 8-10 minutes or until tender; drain and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the next 10 ingredients and 1 cup of Swiss cheese; mix well.
Fold in the potatoes.
Spoon into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking... - 39.8381
Herbed Chicken & Potato Casserole
1. Sprinkle chicken cavities with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and pepper. Peel onions. Scrub potatoes; pare a band around the center of each.
2. Melt butter or margarine with the vegetable oil in a large heavy flameproof casserole or Dutch oven. Add chicken;... - 32.3593
Casserole Of Hare With Potato Dumplings
1) In a pan, add bacon and fry gently till the fat runs.
2) Remove bacon from the pan.
3) In the pan drippings add the hare and brown and transfer to a deep casserole.
4) In a pot, add wine, stock and tomato puree and allow to boil and reduce a... - 42.4089
Cheesy Potato Egg Casserole
1. Start by preheating the oven to 35o degrees F
2. In a pot, boil water and cook potatoes in it for 25-30 minutes, later drain and cool
3. Remove potatoes and peel and cut into 1/4 inch slices
4. Add soup, sour cream, curry powder, and... - 41.6083
Beef And Potato Casserole
Ground Beef And Potato Casserole is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 33.5084
Soak cod in cold water overnight.
The next day, drain and then rinse under running cold water.
Cook cod, potatoes, and onions separately in water, adding no salt.
Drain when tender.
Remove all bones from cod, trim edges from fish, and cut into 2 inch... - 36.4273
Casserole Of Veal Chops
Casserole of veal chops or veal chops casserole is prepared with diced veal chops. With added vegetables like celery, onions and tomatoes flavored with bay leaf and celery salt, the casserole of veal chops is simmered and baked to finish. - 44.6446
Beef D' Amande Casserole
Saute the beef, celery, onion and green pepper in a skillet for about 10 minutes, then pour off grease.
Add the seasonings, soups and milk and mix thoroughly.
Stir in the noodles and almonds and place in a greased 2-quart casserole.
Bake for 30 minutes... - 37.7714
Party Beef Casserole
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour, salt and pepper; add beef cubes and shake to coat.
In a skillet over medium heat, brown beef in oil.
Place beef and drippings in a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt.baking dish.
To skillet, add water, broth, garlic,... - 45.4003
Leftover Beef Casserole
The leftover beef casserole can be prepared with leftover beef. Diced and combined with mushrooms and tomatoes, the beef is simmered and seasoned along with noodles. Topped with parmesan cheese in a casserole the left over beef casserole can be served with... - 45.6813
Pesto Garlic Roast Baby Potatoes
Super easy whole roast potatoes. Choosing baby veggies makes life easy with no chopping and minimal prep work. Pick your favorite colour, great with yellow, white, red or purple spuds. - 99.3508
Samosa Pie Or Samosa Casserole Or Baked Samosa
Have you ever tried making an Indian Pie? If no, then you must try this different dish. If you like eating samosa then you will love it. This is a baked samosa pie. The same filling of samosa is used in the pie. It is easy and takes a few minutes to make.... - 102.193
Tamale Pie En Casserole
The tamale pie en casserole is a beef pie casserole made with vegetables and corn meal. Spruced up with pimientoes and cayenne peppers, the tamale pie en casserole is baked in the oven and can be served with a side of mashed sweet potatoes and fresh salad. - 38.3838
Shred cabbage and put one half of it in the bottom of a greased casserole dish.
Add half of the potatoes and onions.
Add another layer of the shredded cabbage and the rest of the potatoes and onion.
Top with sausages or hamburger.
Bake in a covered... - 33.1438
Preheat oven to 325 °F (160 °C).
Line bottom of a lightly greased casserole dish with diced potatoes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover with successive layers of celery, ground beef, onion and broccoli florets.
Season with salt and pepper between... - 34.1609
Dutch Mill Beef Casserole
Mix the beef, potatoes, onion, green pepper, Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce and pack 1/2 of the mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Pour 1/2 cup tomato sauce and 1/2 can cheese soup over beef mixture.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 1 hour... - 36.2157
Casserole Beef Steak
Dredge beef in flour and pound in.
Cut into 2 x 1/2 inch strips.
Place in 3-quart casserole.
Layer potatoes, onion, cabbage and carrots over beef.
Scatter peppercorns on top.
Pour in bouillon.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
MICROWAVE 20... - 38.752
The casserole stew is a meat stew that can be prepared with a minute or a top round steak. The meat is topped with poatoes and veggies like carrots and onions and chili sauce and baked to tenderness. The casserole stew can be served with a side salad. - 37.5037
Vegetable Meat Casserole
Mix the hamburger with salt, pepper and onion and cook in a skillet until brown.
Mix the tomato soup with water and mix with hamburger mixture.
Place alternate layers of potatoes, peas and hamburger mixture in a greased 2-quart casserole and top... - 36.4142
Season the beef with salt and pepper, then shape into small balls.
Brown in small amount of fat, then place in a 2-quart casserole.
Add flour to the pan drippings, stirring to blend, then add milk, stirring until thickened and smooth.
Season with salt and... - 30.9283
Beef Casserole, Chinese Style
Beef Casserole, Chinese Style is an irresistible side dish recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with beef; I am sure you will enjoy this Beef Casserole!. - 36.4106
Poor Boy Casserole Supper
Combine the beef, vegetables and bread crumbs, then add the egg, salt and pepper and mix until well blended.
Shape into meatballs.
Brown in the shortening over medium heat.
Combine the soup, milk and rice in a casserole and add the meatballs.
Bake at... - 36.5962
Beef En Casserole
1. Quarter the mushrooms through the stem without disconnecting stem and cap. Do not peel the mushrooms.
2. In a heavy saucepan heat one tablespoon of the butter, add the meat and brown on all sides. Heat the cognac, ignite it and add to the meat. Remove the... - 35.9191
Place shrimp, lobster, snapper, oysters, mushrooms, onion, salt, red pepper sauce, and sherry in deep kettle.
Bring to boil; cook for 10 minutes; remove ingredients from stock.
Keep hot; melt butter in saucepan.
Blend in flour; add milk gradually.
Cook over... - 42.9485
Italian Breakfast Casseroles
In a skillet, fry potatoes in oil until tender, about 10-15 minutes.
Place in the bottom of four individual 16-oz.baking dishes.
In the same skillet, scramble eggs in butter until set; spoon over potatoes.
Top with ham.
Pour 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce into each... - 31.1585
Honey Mustard Chicken Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large skillet, lightly brown chicken in oil on both sides. Add garlic and sauté lightly. Add sauce; simmer, covered, 20 minutes over low heat.
Place cooked potato slices evenly in an 11 × 7-inch baking dish. Spoon... - 24.1007
Breakfast Casserole Bake
Here’s a delicious idea for brunch or any lazy breakfast! You have the eggs, bacon and potatoes all in one! - 111.743
Potato Salad And Sausage Bake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 2 quart casserole.
In large bowl, combine celery, onion and potato salad; mix well.
Spoon half of potato mixture into greased casserole.
Top with sausage.
Spoon remaining potato mixture over sausage.
In small bowl, combine bread... - 36.5591
Scalloped Ham N Potatoes
Scalloped ham and potatoes is a cooked ham and potatoes recipe prepared with added veggies. Baked in the oven with milk and msuhroom soup for taste, the scalloped ham and potatoes make a great meal anytime. - 43.5496
Tex Mes Turkey Casserole
In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 3 minutes or until softened.
Stir in chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt, hot pepper flakes and pepper; cook for 1 minute.
Add tomatoes, crushing with potato masher; bring to boil.
Reduce... - 45.5633
Potato Topped Stew
I love potato and it goes without saying that this Potato Topped Stew is my hot favorite. The flavors of mashed potatoes, cheese and seasonings make this Potato Topped Stew taste yum. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Potato Topped Stew. - 45.4658
Beef Carrot And Potato Stew
Combine flour, salt and pepper in flat dish, Coat meat in seasoned flour.
Place butter in 3-quart glass casserole with coated meat.
Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 8 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients; recover.
Microwave on low... - 30.2241
Pizza On A Potato Crust
This lovely pizza on a potato crust recipe is actually a wonderful recipe for making a pizza with a mashed potato base. Prepared with beef and vegetables as topping along with cheese, the pizza on a potato crust is spicy and saucy. Try it once and you will... - 39.2426
Microwave Country Breakfast
Here is a delicious country breakfast recipe for all of you, who love to have breakfast like a king. You'll be amazed to know that you can cook this up just within 5 mins in your microwave. Try this at least once, otherwise you'll be missing a great... - 93.0547
Beef Casserole With Tomato And Peppers
Cut the beef into cubes.
Melt the dripping in a large saucepan and fry the beef gently until it is browned all over.
Add the Red Wine Cook-in-Sauce with the beef stock, cover and simmer for 1 1/4 hours.
Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and chop them... - 35.1779
Light Ham Casserole
1) Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2) Take a big saucepan and boil water. Cook the potatoes in the boiling water for 10 minutes.
3) Take a nonstick Dutch oven and heat it over high heat.
4) Pour oil and sautÃ© onion along with red... - 46.4618
Party Beef Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Dredge the cubed beef with a mixture of flour, Season-All and pepper, until thoroughly coated.
3) In a heavy skillet, brown the cubed beef on all sides in salad oil or bacon drippings.
4) In a 2 quart... - 45.8496
Liver And Bean Casserole
1. Cut the liver into 1 cm (1/2 inch) strips and toss in the flour.
2. Heat a browning dish to maximum according to the manufacturer's instructions, adding the oil for the last 30 seconds.
3. Add the liver, any excess flour and the onion and mix well.
4.... - 33.731
Mexican Hashbrown Casserole
Ground beef is sauteed with vegetables, taco spice, and stewed tomatoes - while a surprise addition of cream cheese adds just the right level of silkiness at the very end! Join The Kitchen Witch as she puts together this wonderful weeknight dish. - 0
Easy Moroccan Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and onion; cook until pork is browned on all sides, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle flour over meat mixture. Stir until flour has absorbed pan juices. Cook 2 minutes... - 33.3718
Red Snapper With Rosemary Scented Shallot Confit
Put the shallots in a small covered casserole with the broth, oil, and rosemary.
Bake in a 300° F.
oven for 30 minutes or in the microwave for 10 minutes on high—until the shallots are quite tender but still retain their shape.
If you use the microwave,... - 40.379
Sausages Braised In Red Wine
1 In a large flameproof casserole, melt a little lard.
2 Add in the sausages and brown all over.
3 Using a slotted spoon, transfer them to a plate.
4 In the same casserole, lightly brown the bacon cubes and onions.
5 Sprinkle in a heaped... - 45.2324
Red Bean Shepherd's Pie
1. Scrub potatoes and thinly slice. Cook, covered, in enough boiling water to cover for 4 to 5 minutes or till nearly tender; drain. Run cold water over potatoes in colander. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan heat oil. Add onion, celery, garlic, and... - 35.8954
Sirloin Beef Tips In Red Wine
1) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
1) In a large flameproof casserole, saute the bacon over a medium-high heat until crisp.
2) Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon and reserve the drippings.
3) In the pan drippings, add the beef and sear... - 43.9534
Beef In Red Wine
1) With a flour trim fat and gristle from the meat.
2) Cut meat into neat pieces.
3) Dredge in seasoned flour.
4) Trim and chop bacon rashers.
5) Preheat oven moderate oven (355°F. - Gas Mark 4)
6) In a pan melt butter or margarine, mix... - 43.1119
Tomato Red Skins
Place potato chunks, water or broth, and garlic in a microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave covered with vented plastic wrap on high for 7 minutes.
Let stand for 4 minutes.
Toss potatoes with tomatoes and rosemary leaves. - 29.1117
Wild Duck With Red Cabbage
1. To prepare cabbage shred cabbage very finely discarding any hard stem.
2. Cut duck into 4 pieces.
3. Chop onion and mix with cabbage.
4. Take a casserole butter well and put in vinegar, water and seasoning.
5. With cover cook in... - 44.6917
Golden Vegetable Soup With Corn And Red Pepper Garnish
To Make Soup: In a 4-quart soup pot over medium heat, heat olive oil.
Add garlic and leeks and saute, stirring, for 1 minute.
Cover pot with wax paper and lid, reduce heat to low and cook, covered, for 10 minutes, or until very soft, stirring... - 43.0827
Pork With Red Cabbage
Brown the chops in hot oil then place in a casserole.
Brown sliced onion and crushed clove of garlic in the oil.
Make a roux with the flour, add stock and tomato puree.
Stir till the sauce thickens and pour over the chops.
Put on the lid and cook for about an... - 39.5852
Fish Gratin With Fresh Red Rock Cod From The Pacific Ocean
Those of you who like baked fish should watch the video. An appetizing baked dish. The dish is combined with potatoes which gives it a different taste. The sauce used is easy to make. Fish Au Gratin can be served with a fresh green salad. - 105.393
Yankee Red Flannel Hash
In 2 1/2 -quart casserole, cook onion and butter at HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in potatoes, beets, corned beef, milk, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 8 to 9 minutes or till hot, stirring once. - 32.4421
Beef Braised In Red Wine
1. Preheat the oven to 225Â° F
2. Cube the meat, trim away any excess fat and gristly and dry them on paper towels
3. In an ovenproof casserole, heat oil over a medium flame and brown the meat cubes in it, a few at a time; as they... - 43.5797
Red Flannel Hash
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, heat the fat from the corned beef.
3. Add the onion and brown.
4. Add the corned beef and the potatoes and sauté until lightly browned.
Place the casserole in a... - 43.1667
Red Pepper Meatballs
To make the red pepper sauce: place all ingredients in a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
Lower the heat and simmer gently, covered, for 1 hour.
Return to the saucepan and set aside.
To make the meatballs: place the pork, gammon, sage,... - 38.7278
Red Flannel Hash
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2. In a bowl mix all ingredients except eggs and parsley.
3. Grease a 2 quarter casserole.
4. Pour the ingredients in it.
5. Bake covered for 25 minutes.
6. Take off the lid.
7. With the back of spoon... - 42.0086
Florida Potato Growers Exchange Florida Fresh Potato Bake
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Wash and thinly slice potatoes, leaving skin on. Peel and slice onion.
3. Place potatoes, onions and garlic in a covered casserole dish. Drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Lightly toss together to coat... - 31.1936
Dutch Hot Pot
1 Trim excess fat from pork.
Shake cubes, part at a time, with flour in a plastic bag to coat well.
2 Mix salt, thyme, coriander seeds and pepper in a cup; reserve.
3 Drain liquid from kidney beans into a 2-cup measure; add boiling water to make 1 1/2... - 37.1123
Preheat oven to 350°.
In bowl, combine basil, parsley, oregano, garlic, salt, pepper, and cheese.
Brush casserole with some of the oil.
Place one-third of potatoes in casserole; add one-third of tomatoes and drizzle with one-third of remaining oil.
Spread... - 40.1468
Skillet Rosemary Potatoes
1. Heat margarine or butter in a large casserole or skillet over high heat.
2. Add onion, mushrooms and rosemary and sautÃ© until onion is soft and mushrooms are tender and dry.
3. Tip in the gravy and stir in the potatoes.
4. Bring to a boil,... - 43.2894
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Scrub the potatoes.
3. In a pan boil water, add potatoes and boil for 30 minutes until done.
4. Drain out from water and keep aside until cool.
5. Peel the potatoes and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
6. In a heavy... - 42.2584
Garlic Jalapeno Potatoes
1. Peel and slice potatoes.
2. Layer the potatoes in buttered casserole with bell pepper and pimentos.
3. Add salt and pepper in each layer to add taste.
4. Melt butter in saucepan, add flour and minced garlic, and stir until well blended.
5. Gradually... - 50.0168
1 Beat egg whites just until they form soft peaks in a large bowl.
2 Beat egg yolks, one at a time, into hot mashed potatoes in a second large bowl; stir in cheese, chives, parsley, pimiento, and liquid red pepper seasoning.
Fold in beaten egg whites until... - 28.7708