- » Red Plum Cake
Red Plum Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red plum cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red plum cake recipes.
Plum Cake With Plum Sauce
Sieve flour and baking powder together.
Beat eggs, sugar and butter till frothy.
Add flour to egg mixture.
Beat for 5-7 minutes.
Add milk and curd to it and beat again for 5 minutes till light in texture.
Remove seeds from plums and cut into pieces.
Grease a... - 45.5789
Plum Good Cake
Mix all ingredients at one time with electric beater until eggs are well mixed.
Pour into greased Bundt or tube cake pan.
Bake in preheated 300°F oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until sides of cake pull away from pan.
Remove cake from pan while still... - 43.7175
Sugar Plum Ring
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Grease a 10 inch tube pan.
3) Take 1/4 cup warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
4) Take a large bowl and combine milk, shortening, salt and sugar in it. Cool to lukewarm.
5) Add 1 cup flour and beat... - 48.9294
German Plum Cake
Place plum halves cut sides down and overlapping slightly in pastry-lined pan.
Mix sugar, flour and cinnamon; sprinkle over plums.
Sprinkle with almonds.
Bake in 375° oven until pastry is golden brown and plums are bubbly, 35 to 45 minutes. - 29.3352
Plum Almond Cake
1. Rinse plums, pit, and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
2. Butter and flour a 10-inch cake pan that has a removable rim.
3. In a bowl, combine 1/2 cup butter, granulated sugar, and almond paste. With a mixer at high speed, beat until mixture is blended,... - 33.6709
Hot Plum Batter
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Lightly oil a wide, shallow ovenproof dish and add the plums.
2. Pour the milk, milk powder, sugar, vanilla, flour and egg whites into a food processor. Process until smooth.
3. Pour the batter over the plums. Bake... - 32.5843
Rustic Plum Walnut Tart
To make the crust: In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, salt and cinnamon.
Using a fork, slowly stir in the vegetable or walnut oil until the flour mixture becomes crumbly.
Stir in enough ice water so that the dough holds together in a... - 43.0937