- » Red Pistachio Nut
Red Pistachio Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red pistachio nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red pistachio nut recipes.
I used pistachios instead of chocolate and I was pleased with the result-a pretty easy and very tasty pistachio fudge. A really festive pistachio fudge recipe. Enjoy! - 38.2025
You May Also Like!
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt and mix well.
3. In another large bowl, combine butter, sugar, egg and vanilla and mix well.
4. Use an electric mixer to beat the butter mixture until just smooth. Add... - 45.467
Pistachio Cheese Balls
In a food processor, combine the ricotta, parsley, pimento, salt and pepper, process until smooth.
Remove and roll into tiny balls.
Place the pistachio nut meats into a mixing bowl and roll the cheese balls through to coat.
Place cheese balls on a waxed paper... - 30.2143
1) Take a 8 to 9-inch springform pan of 2-inches depth. Grease slightly with vegetable oil.
2) In a saucepan, add sugar, honey, corn syrup and water and cook over medium flame. Stir till the sugar dissolves completely.
3) Stop stirring,... - 41.2182
Pistachio And White Bean Chili
1. Melt butter in a large soup pot over medium-high heat. Add garlic, onions and chiles and saute for 5 minutes.
2. Add chicken, chicken stock, cumin, oregano, black pepper, white pepper, red pepper flakes, sugar and cilantro. Lower the heat to medium and - 29.8751
Italian Pistachio Pilaf
Italian Pistachio Pilaf is one of my most favorite recipes. I frequently make similar kinds of Pilafs with different ingredients in the place of pistachios, but I personally feel that this Italian Pistachio Pilaf is the best. Nothing really compares! - 39.9728
Chicken And Pistachio Pate
1) Combine together the onion, chicken, cognac and garlic in a small saucepan. Mix well.
2) Cover the saucepan and cook over moderate heat, occasionally stirring, till the chicken has cooked, about 5 minutes.
3) Put the mixture into the work bowl of a... - 42.7791
Green Salad With Goat Cheese And Pistachios
In a large bowl, combine the minced shallot with the red wine vinegar and olive oil and whisk until smoothly incorporated.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add the mesclun greens and sliced fennel, cucumber, bell pepper and onion.
Toss the ingredients until well... - 33.5751
Chicory And Endive Salad With Spiced Pistachios
1. Preheat the oven to 375° In a shallow dish, mix the hazelnut oil with the sherry vinegar. Add the radicchio and let marinate for 10 minutes, turning often.
2. Scatter the pistachios on a rimmed baking sheet and sprinkle with a pinch each of salt, sugar,... - 31.5115
Spinach With Pistachios
1) Clean and wash spinach under cold water to remove any grit.
2) Remove the tough stems.
3) Shake off excess water.
4) Keep a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
5) Lightly toast pistachios for about 2 minutes. Keep... - 44.0903
Mother's Almond And Pistachio Curry
Rub chicken with ginger and garlic paste.
Place in a pan with two sliced onions, chopped green chillies, salt and enough water to cover.
Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Leave chicken in stock till required.
In another pan, heat fat and fry one onion till brown.
Add... - 48.1082