- » Red Pilaf
Red Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red pilaf recipes.
Scallops With Red Lentil Pilaf
Scallops With Red Lentil Pilaf is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Scallops... - 45.2791
Saffroned Millet Pilaf With Roasted Red Peppers
1) In a gas flame or under the broiler, roast the red peppers, by frequent turning, until the skins are well charred all over.
2) In a bowl, place the peppers and cover with plastic wrap. Place aside to steam for 15 minutes.
3) Peel off the... - 45.7489
This lamb pilaf is a simple pilaf prepared with cubed lamb and vegetables. Skillet cooked with peppers and onions along with parsley flakes for flavor, it is spiced with cury powder to taste. Served with a fresh salad, it makes a great meal. - 40.6754
Skin and core the kidneys and cut into small pieces.
Heat the butter in a skillet, add kidney, bacon, onion and mushrooms and cook until the onion is soft and golden brown.
Add stock or water, tomato juice and seasoning and simrner over low heat for about 10... - 28.658
Turkish Lamb Pilaf
The turkish lamb pilaff is a preparation of lamb cooked with rice. Made flavorful and filling with onions, raisins and almonds, the turkish lamb pliaff is cooked with the flavors of cinnamon and seasoned with salt and pepper. - 42.5762
Vegetable N Bean Pilaf
This Vegetable And Beef Pilaf tastes awesome ! I love this savory rice for dinner ! Try out this Vegetable And Beef Pilaf and let me know if you like it ! - 33.1699
The beef pilaf is prepared with rice and stew beef along with vegetables. The browned meat along with the onions is cooked slowly and finished with the rice along with added tomatoes and seasoned with pepper. Served with a side of choice, the beef pilaf is... - 41.5975
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat butter and oil in saute pan.
Add garlic, crushed finely with a little salt, and rice.
Saute until rice begins to color.
Pour contents of saute pan into casserole.
Add bouillon; cover.
Bake about 25 to 30 minutes or until liquid... - 35.3828
Mussels In Pilaf
1. With stiff brush, scrub mussels with running cold water to remove any sand; remove beards.
2. In 8-quart Dutch oven over high heat, heat wine, basil, and parsley to boiling. Add mussels; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer, stirring... - 34.4283
Heat the butter in a saucepan and saute the onion until it is translucent.
Add the meat and saute until it is browned, stirring frequently.
Add the carrots, celery, tomatoes, salt, dried oregano and water.
Cook, covered, about twenty minutes, until the meat... - 39.6221
Southwest Brown Rice Pilaf
Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is tender.
Add broth; bring to a boil.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 7 to 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Remove from... - 37.8055
1. Heat the oil in a large, non-stick pan and fry the rice and turmeric over a low heat for about 1 minute.
2. Add the pepper, onion, courgettes, and mushrooms. Stir in the stock and orange juice. Bring to the boil.
3. Reduce the heat and add the fish. Cover... - 36.7209
Rice Pilaf With Dates And Almonds
In a large heavy skillet, heat the butter and oil.
Saute the onions and garlic on medium heat until just tender.
Finely chop the bell pepper, and add it to the sauteing onions.
Stir in the turmeric, cinnamon, and allspice or nutmeg.
Finely chop the dates, and... - 39.9366
Barley And Wild Rice Pilaf
1. Rinse rice in fine strainer under cold running water. Drain; set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir about 10 minutes or until tender. Add barley, rice and garlic; cook and stir over medium... - 37.2832
Brown Rice And Wild Rice Pilaf
I love the versatility of rice and I love my rice recipes! This weeks video is a tasty and crunchy brown rice and wild rice pilaf with mushrooms, onions, garlic and pepita's! This is an earthy tasting pilaf and makes a good accompaniment to any dish. - 127.577
1) Preheat oven to temperature to 350 degrees.
2) In a saute pan, heat the oil and butter and add in the garlic, which has been finely crushed, with a bit of salt, and the rice. Saute till the rice starts to color.
3) In a casserole,... - 39.8129
Lentil And Wheat Berry Pilaf
1 Rinse the wheat berries and place them in a medium-size bowl with enough cool water to cover.
Soak for 12 hours in the refrigerator.
2 In a medium-size saucepan, combine the wheat berries with the white part of the green onions, stock, water, sage,... - 33.819
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onions and garlic and cook for 3 minutes or until onion is soft. Add broccoli, cauliflower, squash, mushrooms and red pepper and cook for 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp.
2. Stir in rice and... - 34.6479
Vegetable Bulgur Pilaf
In a 2-quart saucepan cook chopped onion, chopped celery, sliced mushrooms, and garlic in hot oil about 5 minutes or till vegetables are tender but not brown.
Stir in sliced carrots, sliced zucchini, chicken or beef broth, red or green pepper strips, bulgur,... - 27.7922
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook potato slices, green onions, and carrots, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add water, salt, pepper, and chicken bouillon; over high heat, heat to... - 30.3447
The Chicken Pilaf is an extremely tasty dish that can be served for any occasion. Experience the wonderful aroma and flavor of the Chicken Pilaf with this wonderful recipe. - 27.6727
Bulgur Pilaf With Ground Meat
In a heavy skillet, saute the meat about fifteen minutes.
Add the onions and saute until translucent.
Stir in the green pepper, toma- toes, tomato paste and seasonings.
Add the meat mixture to the boiling water, stir and cook uncovered for ten minutes.
Stir... - 34.4762
Toasted Grain Pilaf
1. In a large saucepan placed in low heat, add the grains and stirring constantly, toss for just 1 minute or until they turn light brown.
2. Blend in curry powder, stir, take off from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
3. Add the stock to the... - 45.3262
Cold Roast Duck With Rice Pilaf
1. Remove the giblets from duckling cavity, wash and reserve to make stock.
2. Wipe the bird clean and season with salt.
3. With a fork prick all over to help render the fat.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C or Gas No. 4)
5. In the... - 45.0427
Barley Vegetable Pilaf
Try this version of amazingly delicious Barley Vegetable Pilaf recipe. An effortlessly prepared baked recipe; the Barley Vegetable Pilaf is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 27.9824
Solar Cooked Rice Pilaf
A celebrated dish is the rice pilaf cooked not in the conventional way, but in the solar cooker! Easy to make and easy to whip up! A video guide for those wanting a recipe to cook with, using a solar cooker! See the video for more! - 52.0176
Millet Pilaf With Green Pepper And Eggplant
1 ln a medium-size saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Saute the white of the green onions and the Italian pepper for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add the millet, oregano, and thyme and mix thoroughly.
Stirin the egg plant, water, tomato paste,... - 33.5723
Mushroom And Turkey Pilaf
1. Boil 3 cups of water.
2. Add salt, saffron and rice.
3. Simmer for 18 minutes, keeping the pan covered till the whole water is absorbed and rice is cooked.
4. Press the cooked rice in a ring mould, well oiled.
5. In the oil fry turkey till it turns... - 46.7227
Prepare rice according to package directions, except substitute the orange juice for the water and add chicken bouillon granules.
Stir green onions, toasted almonds, and margarine into the cooked rice.
Halve peppers lengthwise, removing stem ends, seeds, and... - 35.1802
Three Rice Pilaf
Rinse wild rice under cold water; drain and set aside.
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven cook onion in hot margarine until tender.
Carefully add water, bouillon granules, black pepper, and garlic.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in wild rice and brown rice.
Return to... - 41.8777
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In small nonstick skillet, heat margarine. Add bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms; saute until vegetables soften, about 2 minutes.
3. In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine remaining ingredients and 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water; stir... - 29.1349
In a small skillet over medium-high heat, melt margarine.
Add onion, celery and bell pepper and saute 3 minutes.
Place broth and rice in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion mixture and mushrooms.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 30 to 40... - 37.5117
Pilaf In Peppers
In a medium saucepan combine water, brown rice, celery, carrot, green onions, margarine or butter, bouillon granules, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 35 minutes or till rice is tender.
Meanwhile, cut sweet peppers in half... - 39.0247
Nut And Fig Pilaf
1) In a large frying pan, heat the oil and add the chopped onion, coriander, garlic, cumin seedsand ground cinnamon. Gently fry for about 5 minutes or till the onions starts to get tender. Add the carrots and celery and season with salt and pepper to... - 39.8084
Chops With Pilaf
Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
In skillet, heat oil and brown chops on both sides; remove and set aside.
Add onion, garlic and green pepper, if using, to skillet; cook until softened but not browned.
Add rice, oregano, basil and saffron; stir until rice... - 41.9454
Vegetable Rice Pilaf
1. In a medium size saucepan, melt and heat margarine or butter over medium high heat.
2. When hot but not smoking, add rice and basil.
3. SautÃ© until rice is lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
4. Tip in the broth and stir.
5. Bring to a boil,... - 38.715
Jeannette's Rice Pilaf
1) In a non-stick pan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions until tender, stirring occasionally.
2) Stir in unwashed rice, chicken broth, herbs and all the seasonings.
3) Cook until the rice mixture is dry.
4) Stir couple of times while cooking.
5) Reduce... - 39.8525
Zucchini Stuffed With Rice Pilaf
1. Wash the courgettes (zucchini)
2. Do not peel, but dry and cut them in half lengthwise
3. Scoop out most of the pulp with a knife or a Parisienne cutter.
4. Leave a little of the shell behind to retain a firm shape during the cooking... - 39.2782
Fragrant Vegetable Pilaf
1) Thoroughly wash cauliflower under running water and pat dry. Trim the stalks and cut florets into uniform 2 inch pieces.
2) Peel carrot and cut crosswise into 1/4 inch thick slices. Also, peel onion and chop it finely.
3) Shell the peas to... - 47.6154
Low Fat Barley Pilaf
1) In a medium saucepan, over high heat, allow broth and 6 ounces of water to come to a boil.
2) Stir in barley and then lower heat so that barley bubbles gently.
3) Simmer the mixture for 45 minutes until barley becomes soft and absorbs liquid.
4) In... - 45.3845
Rock Cornish Game Hen With Pilaf
Saute game hen in butter until lightly browned (cook cut side first, then skin side); set aside.
Add to butter the rice, mushrooms and liquid, peas, broth, and salt.
Pour into casserole and place hen halves on top.
Cover and bake in a moderate oven (350°)... - 36.2618
1) Set the oven temperature to 450°F (230°C).
2) Into a large casserole, over medium heat, pour oil and brush it around to cover the bottom.
3) Stir in chicken to cook all sides, for 7 minutes.
4) To a bowl, transfer chicken and set... - 44.0182
Curried Whole Wheat Couscous Pilaf
The flavor of this Curried Whole Wheat Couscous Pilaf is really delicious. Curried Whole Wheat Couscous Pilaf was something new for me to try and I was more than glad that I indeed did try it! Do make it! - 30.741
Orzo Paneer Pilaf
Learn how to make Orzo and Paneer Pilaf ( a non-traditional Paneer recipe) borrowed from
Mr. Richard Blaine of EZcooking. - 0
Vegetable Couscous Pilaf
In a medium saucepan stir together chicken or beef broth, carrot, zucchini, sweet red pepper, mushrooms, garlic, oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 3 minutes.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Stir couscous into... - 36.3113
Couscous Pilaf Salad
COUSCOUS: In nonstick skillet, cook couscous over medium heat, stirring frequently, for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned; remove from heat.
In small saucepan, bring chicken stock to boil; add to couscous.
Cover and let stand for 5 minutes; fluff with... - 35.8713
Orange-flavored Beef & Mushroom Pilaf
A zesty, filling and nutritious meal - if that is all you are searching for, here is the choice. This fluffy rice pilaf with beef and mushroom offers you required nutrition. The flavor of fresh orange juice makes the dish irresistible. Why don’t you try for... - 115.81
Microwave Barley Pilaf
Heat the oil in a medium skillet, and saute the onion and pepper until softened.
Add the barley and saute 1 minute more.
Spoon the mixture into a 2-quart casserole.
In a saucepan, bring the broth to the boiling point and then add it to the barley.
Cover the... - 30.1913
Lemon And Celery Pilaf
Cook and stir onion and garlic in margarine in 3-quart saucepan until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except parsley.
Heat to boiling, stirring once or twice; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 14 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in parsley lightly... - 32.2374
Shrimp And Bacon Pilaf
In large skillet, over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp; remove from pan and set aside, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
In same skillet sauté onion in reserved drippings until tender; stir in rice, broth, tomatoes, lemon juice and peppers; bring to a... - 30.1123
Meat And Fruit Pilaf
Place the rice in a deep dish, add the hot stock (broth), cover and cook on high for 30-35 minutes. Let it stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
Toss the apples and banana in the lemon juice. Combine with the rest of the ingredients. Cover and cook on medium for 5... - 28.1092
Curried Three Grain Pilaf
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Stir in onion, celery, pepper, and grains.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour or until grains are tender and liquid is absorbed.
Remove rice mixture from heat.
Remove and discard bay... - 34.7797
Greek Rice And Pork Pilaf
In a skillet, cook first 3 ingredients until pork is browned.
Add rice, salt, and pepper; cook for a few minutes.
Pour off excess fat.
Add hot water and peppers.
Bring to boil.
Simmer, covered, for 20 to 25 minutes, or until rice is done.
Add peas. - 38.1366
Roast Marinated Fillet Of Beef With Cherry Pilaf
A day in advance, put the fillet of beef in an enamel or earthenware bowl.
Whisk together the cherry brandy, red wine, garlic, bay leaves, thyme, peppercorns, coriander seeds and pour over the beef.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours, turning 2-3... - 40.3056
Pork Chop Pilaf
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook pork chops until well browned on both sides. With slotted spoon, remove pork chops to plate. Meanwhile, peel and dice 1 cooking apple.
2. In drippings remaining in skillet, cook cabbage until... - 29.8733
Cracked Wheat Vegetable Pilaf
In a large bowl, combine bulgur and stock.
Stirring occasionally, let stand for about 1 hour or until liquid is absorbed.
Stir in parsley, bell pepper, onions, cheese, corn, and egg.
Add tomato sauce, basil, oregano, garlic salt, and pepper and stir... - 36.2946
Curried Couscous Pilaf
1. In 1-quart saucepan bring 1 1/2 cups water to a full boil. Remove from heat and stir in couscous. Cover and let stand, stirring occasionally, until water is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add carrot, pepper, and... - 26.3559
Oriental Chicken Pilaf
In a 2-quart casserole micro-cook vegetables, water, and bouillon granules, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) 7 to 8 minutes or till boiling.
Stir in rice, then let stand, covered, 5 to 8 minutes or till rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Stir chicken,... - 42.771
Spiced Summer Bean Pilaf
1. Cook the Ebly in salted boiling water for 15 mins. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan, then fry the onion and courgette over a low heat for 5 mins until soft. Stir in the garlic, cumin seeds and turmeric; fry for 1-2 mins, stirring... - 35.3679
Lentil & Bulgur Pilaf
In a small pan, combine lentils and 2 cups water.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat, cover, and continue boiling gently until tender.
Drain; season to taste with salt.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over low heat.
Add onion, bell pepper,... - 44.9086
1. In a wok, heat oil.
2. Once hot, add garlic and lamb. Mix well and sautÃ© till evenly browned from all sides.
3. Add pepper, onions, bay leaf, cinnamon and rice and mix well. SautÃ© on a medium flame till the grains just start to change... - 46.4588
White And Wild Rice Pilaf Salad
White And Wild Rice Pilaf Salad makes for a great salad and can be served with almost anything. Best recipe I have found for White And Wild Rice Pilaf Salad so far. Utterly delicious! - 31.4033
Brown Rice Pilaf
Arrange carrot and red pepper in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Drain well, and set aside.
Combine rice and next 5 ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce... - 34.7166
Celery Chicken Pilaf
1. Wash chicken pieces; pat dry.
2. Brown ham lightly in butter or margarine in a heavy roasting pan. Stir in garlic and onions; saute 5 minutes, or until soft. Add chicken and shrimps.
3. Combine the tomatoes, salt, red-pepper seasoning and bay leaf in a... - 30.8628
Pumpkin Seed Quinoa Pilaf
Combine water and quinoa in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until quinoa is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Remove from heat, and fluff with a fork; set aside.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium... - 32.2316
Southwestern Wheat Berry Pilaf
Place wheat berries in a medium bowl; cover with water to 2 inches above wheat berries.
Cover and let stand 8 hours.
Place wheat berries in a medium saucepan; cover with water to 2 inches above wheat berries.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and cook,... - 35.7901
Couscous Pilaf With Almonds
1. In a large skillet over high heat, roast coriander and cumin seeds about 2 minutes, or until they begin to pop.
2. Reduce heat and add olive oil, onions, garlic, fennel and red pepper. Cook stirring, about 10 minutes, or until softened. Keep warm.
3. In a... - 32.7111
In wok cook bacon over medium heat till crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in wok.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Add onion and tomato to drippings in wok; stir-fry for 5 minutes.
Rinse lentils; stir into onion mixture.
Stir in chicken broth,... - 36.6814
Rice Pilaf With Indian Spices
1. Take a 3-quart saucepan over medium flame,
2. Sauté the almonds, garlic, pepper flakes and fennel seeds in the oil for 3 minutes.
3. Add stock, rice, carrots, bay leaf, and pepper in it.
4. Bring the mixture to boil and let it bowl against medium... - 50.9797
Rice Pilaf With Indian Spices
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, heat the oil.
2) Over medium heat, saute the almonds, garlic, pepper flakes and fennel seeds in the hot oil for 3 minutes.
3) To this, add the stock, rice, carrots, peppers and bay leaf.
4) Bring this mixture to a boil and... - 44.5907
Turkey Cutlets & Golden Pilaf
In 2-quart casserole, combine bacon and onion.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes, or until bacon is brown.
Stir in remaining pilaf ingredients, except rice.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until mixture boils.
Quickly stir in - 37.4986
Chicken Rice Pilaf
In saucepan, saute rice and spaghetti in oil until golden, stirring often.
Add chicken broth and bring to boil.
Add broccoli and thyme.
Cover, simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally.
Add remaining ingredients and cook through. - 37.3235
Broccoli And Cheese Rice Pilaf
In medium saucepan sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, saute onion and pepper until tender.
Stir in rice.
Add water, soup, parsley and salt; mix well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover and cook 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. - 34.517
Lentil Corn Pilaf
1 In a 2-quart saucepan boil water. Stir in lentils and bell pepper.
2 Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until lentils are tender.Drain if necessary.
3 Stir in the remaining ingredients and cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes,stirring occasionally... - 36.0036
Italian Pistachio Pilaf
Italian Pistachio Pilaf is one of my most favorite recipes. I frequently make similar kinds of Pilafs with different ingredients in the place of pistachios, but I personally feel that this Italian Pistachio Pilaf is the best. Nothing really compares! - 37.5707
Orange Chicken With Savory Pilaf
Remove and discard the skin from the chicken.
Place the pieces, bone-side up, in a shallow 2-quart casserole.
In a 1-cup glass measure, combine the orange juice, grated onions, orange rind, cinnamon, allspice, sherry extract, red pepper, and bay leaf.
Pour... - 39.4501
Carrot And Peas Pilaf (pulao) / Indian Rice
Learn how to make carrot and peas pilaf (pulao) by watching this recipe video. This kind of rice is best served with chutney or raita (yogurt preparation).You can try these with your favorite curry too. - 0
Wild Rice Pilaf
1. In a saucepan, heat oil over medium temperature and sautÃ© the onions, celery, garlic, and pepper for about 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
2. Add the stock, wild rice, bay leaf, and pine nuts.
3. Bring to a boil, cover, and lower the heat so... - 43.1349
Peppered Pork Chops And Pilaf
1. Sprinkle both sides of meat with 2 teaspoons of the herb-pepper seasoning. In a large skillet cook chops in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil for 5 minutes. Turn chops. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes more or till slightly pink in center and juices run clear.
2.... - 31.7079
1. Wash rice thoroughly, put into a large saucepan of water and bring to the boil. Add 2 teaspoons of the Marmite, blend in carefully, reduce heat, cover with lid and simmer without stirring for 40-45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, melt margarine in large saucepan,... - 38.6982
Kale And Quinoa Pilaf
Heat oil in a large non stick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, carrot, bell pepper, and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Add curry, chili paste, and ginger root; saute 1 minute.
Add kale and remaining ingredients; cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly... - 31.8221
Kidney Bean Stew With Millet Pilaf
1. In a dry saucepan toast the millets on medium heat. Toast them for 5 minutes. Keep stirring constantly.
2. Notice the grains popping. Add salt and water. Let it boil.
3. Cover the saucepan. Turn the heat down.
4. Simmer 30 minutes so that the water... - 46.6155
Turkish Chicken And Bulgur Pilaf
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning, until browned, about 7 minutes. Remove to a plate.
2. Add onion, bell pepper, and eggplant to drippings in pan, reduce heat to... - 30.0282
1 Place the saffron and lemon juice together in a small bowl.
Cook the rice in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes until tender.
Drain, stir in the saffron and lemon juice, then cool.
2 Lightly coat the chickenpieces with the seasoned flour.
Heat the... - 41.4659
North African Couscous Pilaf
In a 1-cup glass measure, combine the coriander and cumin.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Let cool, then grind the spices with a mortar and pestle or a spice mill.
Spread the pine nuts on a plate.
Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until just golden... - 42.468
Quick And Easy Vegetarian Couscous Pilaf
This quick versatile side dish pairs well with most any entrée. A bit different from the traditional couscous this pilaf-style couscous recipe is studded with raisins, chopped almonds and herbs and flavored with hearty spices that give it a unique flavor.... - 127.145