- » Red Pepper Soup
Red Pepper Soup Recipes
Red Pepper Soup is a light creamy appetizer that can be served hot or cold.
Ingredients Used in Red Pepper Soup:
A simple red pepper soup recipe often contains butter, bell peppers, onions, garlic, chicken broth ... More »
Christmas Red Pepper Soup
1. Dice roasted bell peppers into 1-inch pieces and keep aside.
2. In a heavy soup pot, heat olive oil over low heat.
3. Add onions and diced raw red pepper.
4. Stir and cook for about 15 minutes until the onions are wilted.
5. Add the... - 50.0236
Jell-o Siegel's Red Pepper Soup
1) Preheat the broiler. Broil the red bell peppers placing them about 4 inches from the heat source. Make sure the peppers get charred on all sides.
2) Immediatedly transfer the broiled peppers into a paper bag. Seal the opening and let the bag... - 42.6182
Red Pepper Soup With Lime
1. Cook the onion and peppers gently in the oil in a covered saucepan for about 5 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally, until softened.
2. Stir in the garlic, then add the chilli with the tomato puree. Stir in half the stock, then bring to the boil. Cover... - 40.6712
Red Pepper Soup With Navy Beans
Place red peppers, onion, garlic, and gingerroot in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 15 minutes.
Add the broth.
Cover with 2 layers of unvented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 10 minutes.
When cool, puree in a blender of food... - 39.7661
Cold Red Pepper Soup
Cold Red Pepper Soup is an amazingly easy to prepare appetizer which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Cold Red Pepper Soup; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 37.7787
Cream Of Red Pepper Soup
In a medium saucepan combine the water, peppers and onion, boil until tender.
Pour the mixture into a food processor and puree.
In a large stock pot heat the chicken stock over high heat.
Add the vegetable puree, butter, half-and-half, salt and pepper.
Reduce... - 36.9497
Window's Red Pepper Soup
Heat butter in large saucepan. When hot, add onion, shallot and paprika; mix and cook 6 minutes over low heat.
Add peppers and season with salt and pepper. Add all remaining seasonings and cover. Cook 20 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally. Mix in... - 32.2647
Red Pepper Soup Recipes By Category