- » Red Pepper Marmalade
Red Pepper Marmalade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red pepper marmalade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red pepper marmalade recipes.
Peppered Beef Skewers With Red Onion Horseradish Marmalade
In a bowl, mix garlic, soy, and pepper.
Cut beef into 1/4-inch-thick strips about 3 inches long.
Mix with seasonings.
Cover and chill for 1 hour or up until the next day.
Weave slender skewers through the meat, keeping strips flat.
Place on a grill 4 to 6... - 31.6033
Red Wine Risotto With Mushroom Marmalade
1. Make the marmalade: In a large non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil. Add the diced mushrooms: season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook over moderate heat until tender, 5 minutes. Uncover and cook, stirring, until browned. Transfer... - 36.5691
1.Take a Dutch oven or pot, put tomatoes, sugar, salt, vinegar, lemon,cinnamon, cloves and pepper.
2.Heat the ingredients on medium flame.
3.Keep stirring so that the mixture does not stick.
4.Allow the mixture to boil and once done, cook it further... - 38.8243
Harvest Eating Vodcast Episode #1
Very delicious, onion marmalade tastes great when served with steak, meat or just spread over crispy crackers. One of the best ways to use up your farm fresh spring onions. Chef Keith Snow shares a recipe that isn't just easy to make, but tastes awesomely... - 116.921
Veal Scallops With Leeks And Lemon Marmalade
Veal Scallops With Leeks And Lemon Marmalade is a delicious recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Veal Scallops With Leeks And Lemon Marmalade recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 41.9987
Chicken With Onion Marmalade
Rinse chicken and put in a heavy plastic food bag; add 2 tablespoons sherry.
Seal bag; rotate.
Chill at least 30 minutes or up to 6 hours; turn over several times.
Meanwhile, thinly slice onions; wrap several slices airtight and chill up to 6 hours.
In a 10-... - 42.8671
1. Peel and quarter onions (very small onions can be left whole).
2. In a 10-inch skillet, melt butter. Add onions, salt, pepper and sugar. Cook, covered, over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until moisture evaporates—about 25 minutes.
3. Add... - 35.3205
Broiled Flank Steak With Onion Marmalade
Trim fat from steak.
Combine wine and next 3 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add steak; seal bag, and shake until steak is well coated.
Marinate steak in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with... - 44.6797
Spiced Gammon With Marmalade Glaze & Zingy Salsas
1. For the gammon, bring all of the gammon ingredients to the boil in a large pan. Reduce the heat to a simmer, then cover and simmer for 3 hrs or until the gammon is cooked through. Meanwhile, for the marmalade glaze, place all of the ingredients, except the... - 36.1802
Porc A L Orange
When buying roast, ask the butcher to saw across the rib bones at the base of the backbone of roast, to separate the ribs from the backbone.
Cut small slits in fat of loin, and insert slivers of garlic into slits.
Rub the roast with rosemary, salt, and... - 42.0761
Pepper Shrimp In Peanut Sauce
1 Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving tails intact. Rinse the shrimp and pat dry with paper towels. Set aside. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
2 Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the water,... - 33.2961
Golden Glazed Ham Loaf
This golden glazed ham loaf is a fruited meatloaf. Moistened with milk and fruit preserve or marmalade, the golden glazed ham loaf is spiced with a hint of mustard. Oven cooked, this ham loaf is prepared with added breadcrumbs and can be served, garnished as... - 42.1769
Winter Beef Stew With Apricots And Prunes
1. In a 6-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beer, brandy, Worcestershire sauce, marmalade, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, salt, pepper, and flour. Reserve 1/2 to 3/4 cup of this beer mixture. To the mixture remaining in the slow cooker, add the... - 30.9184
Stuffed Leg Of Lamb
The stuffed leg of lamb is prepared with a stuffing of veal, ham, breadcrumbs and mushrooms. Spiced with cloves and worcestershire sauce, the stuffed leg of lamb is roasted and best served with mint jelly or spiced peaches. - 45.3416
Teriyaki Beef With Noodles
Weeknight rush? Here's beef, veggies and noodles you can have on the table in only 20 minutes! - 32.6825
Broiled Salmon With Orange Mustard Glaze
1. Preheat the oven by setting the oven controls to broil
2. Spray the broiler oven rack with cooking spray
3. In a separate bowl, mix the orange marmalade, mustard seeds, salt and red pepper sauce
4. Clean the fish and then set the... - 37.7702
Orange Glazed Salmon
Try this elegantly delicious meal of Orange Glazed Salmon for your next family dinner or dinner event w/ friends! - 106.167
Grilled Scallop And Fig Kebabs
1. In a zip lock pouch, combine marmalade, onions, garlic, soy sauce and red pepper and shake it well to blend.
2. Add scallops to it, seal the bag and marinate in the refrigerator for twenty minutes
3. Remove the scallops later and reserve the... - 40.2952
Turkey With Chili Sage Glaze
1. Remove and discard leg truss from turkey. Pull off and discard lumps of fat. Remove giblets and neck (reserve for other uses). Rinse bird well. Insert a meat thermometer straight down through the thickest part of the turkey breast to the bone.
2. On a... - 27.6995
Balsamic Glazed Chicken
1. Remove skins from chicken; separate into drumsticks and thighs. In a large bowl, whisk together orange juice, orange zest, vinegar, oil, garlic, basil, salt and red pepper flakes; add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or... - 29.8449
Honey Crusted Shrimp In Orange Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In oil, saute the shrimp for about 2 to 3 minutes and then dry them properly on paper towels.
3) Make the sauce by combining together the marmalade, wine, currant jelly, garlic powder and... - 45.3095
Thin Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
1. Place 6 cups water in wok; bring to a boil. Add noodles; cook 3 minutes or until al dente. Drain. Place in medium bowl; stir in chicken broth and hoisin sauce. Set aside; keep warm.
2. Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add onions, ginger and... - 33.986
Colorful Turkey Salad Cups
In a small saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce, marmalade, hoisin sauce and pepper flakes.
Cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until blended, stirring occasionally.
In a large bowl, combine the turkey, red pepper, onion, cucumber, mango, avocado,... - 39.6939
Spiced Cranberry Dip
The holidays are here again and lots of friends and family are in town. Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares great entertaining ideas and delicious recipes for how to host a last minute holiday party. This year you'll be ready when that doorbell rings! - 41.1946
Chicken With Brandied Fruit Sauce
With meat mallet or similar flattening utensil, pound chicken to 1/2-inch thickness.
Sprinkle salt and nutmeg over chicken.
In skillet, place butter and heat to medium-high temperature.
Add chicken and cook, turning, about 8 minutes or until chicken is... - 43.7067
Sweet And Sour Marlin
In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except fish.
Simmer until reduced by at least half.
Preheat barbecue grill.
Generously baste fish with sauce.
Grill fish over hot coals, basting often, for 5 minutes each side. - 39.3464
Smoked Breast Of Long Island Duckling
To prepare Raspberry Mousse, sprinkle gelatin over stock in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
Heat until gelatin dissolves.
Combine gelatin, raspberry puree and lemon juice.
Fold into whipped cream.
Pour into 6 (2 1/2-ounce) molds.
Chill until... - 36.2968
Orange Ginger Chicken
Orange Ginger Chicken brings a genuniely unique flavor of the chicken. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The Orange Ginger Chicken is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 44.1271
Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs
Finally, we have something which we can eat and not feel guilty about it. This Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs is that kind of a treat! It is obviously high in protein. If you think it be a bit spicy, you can always reduce spiciness. Watch and learn, folks! Enjoy! - 109.735
Strip Steaks With Broccoli And Spicy Orange Sauce
1.Sprinkle salt, pepper and flour on the steaks.
2.Heat oil in a large heavy skillet on medium high flame.
3.Put the steaks in it and cook for 6 minutes by turning one time.
4.Put the chicken on a cutting board and cover with foil.
5.Put... - 45.4729
1. In a bowl mix 2 tablespoons oil with mustard, crushed garlic, seasoning salt, sugar, cayenne and black pepper.
2. Prick breast of duck, rub this paste all over and fix duck rotary spit or barbeque spit.
3. Put an onion and lump of butter and some... - 44.525
Sweet Sour Barbecue Sauce
In 3-quart saucepan cook celery, green pepper, and garlic in butter till tender.
Add catsup, chili sauce, marmalade, wine, vinegar, soup mix, pepper sauce, and 1 1/2 cups water.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes; stir often.
Cool... - 40.9317
Lime Chicken Skewers With Mango Salsa
1. Slice the chicken breasts into thin pieces and thread on to 8 skewers so that the meat forms an S-shape down each skewer.
2. Preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Arrange the chicken kebabs (kabobs) on the grill (broiler) rack. Mix together the marmalade,... - 38.2072
Curried Turkey Salad
1 Make the dressing: In a medium serving bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, marmalade (if using), curry powder, salt and pepper.
2 Cut the turkey into 1/4 inch cubes. Core but do not peel the apple and cut it into 1/4 inch cubes.
3 Add the turkey, apple,... - 33.5347
Chinese Stir Fry Dish- خضار مقليه على الطريقه الصينيه
If you or your family is hungry and you want something filling and nutritious, this Chinese stir fry will work best for you, as it has all the vegetables and goes with chicken and rice, making it a complete meal. - 99.4615
Hot Orange Spice Barbecue Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine together all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Gently simmer, covered, for about 1 hour.
4) Allow the mixture to cool at room temperature.
5) In a food processor, blend the mixture till it is... - 42.0917
Duck With Orange Sauce
1) Pre-heat the oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas 7.
2) Heat a pan, pour in water, add giblets and make stock..
3) On a trivet of a roasting tin, keep the duck and prick all over with a fork.
4) Add salt and pepper and season liberally.
5) Roast... - 38.1667
Classic Cumberland Sauce
1. Squeeze orange to make about 1/2 cup juice. Grate 1/4 teaspoon peel from lemon; squeeze lemon to make 1 tablespoon juice.
2. In 1-quart saucepan, mix orange and lemon juice, lemon peel, red-currant jelly, and remaining ingredients. Cook over medium heat,... - 31.5703
Glazed Ham With Corn Relish
1. Prepare Corn Relish.
2. Place ham fat side down on microwave rack in baking dish. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) 17 minutes; turn ham fat side up.
3. Cut fat surface of ham in diamond pattern 1/4 inch deep. Mix remaining ingredients; spoon... - 32.4418
1) In a saucepan, gently saute onion in oil, until lightly browned.
2) Stir in the flour, tomato juice, garlic, yeast extract and salt. Allow to boil until the mixture is thickened, then turn off the heat.
3) Stir in the bread, nuts, wheatgerm, dried... - 48.661
1. Clean the rabbit and keep the meat in a bowl.
2. Season meat with salt and pepper; rub with hands.
3. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a soaked Romertopf, line bottom with a thin layer of bacon slices.
5. Place the rabbit... - 44.731
Orange Glazed Amberjack Kabobs
Combine first 6 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Set aside half of juice mixture; pour remaining juice mixture into a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add fish; seal bag, and... - 42.274
Pan Fried Haddock With Spanish Vegetables
1. In a large skillet, warm 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium heat. Add the onions and bell peppers, and cook until the vegetables are softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the ham and cook until it just begins to brown, about 3 minutes.
2. Stir in the parsley,... - 37.286
Fried Chinese Shrimp Balls
Prepare Orange-Soy Dipping Sauce; set aside.
Finely chop shrimp and water chestnuts.
In a medium bowl, lightly beat egg.
Stir in chopped shrimp and water chestnuts, green onion, cornstarch, gingerroot or ground ginger, salt, white pepper and sesame oil, if... - 42.7738
Low Fat Sticky Gingerbread
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. In a large saucepan add water and pinch of salt. Boil.
3. Add green beans, red pepper, onions, courgette in the boiling water. Simmer 3 minutes till vegetables are well cooked.
4. Drain excess water.
5. Mix... - 48.8055
Goat's Cheese Herb And Lemon Patties
1. Mash half the chickpeas in a bowl, then stir in the remaining chickpeas, the onion, garlic, mashed potatoes, lemon zest and juice, parmesan-style cheese, egg, herbs, two of the goat's cheeses and a good amount of sea salt and pepper. When combined, divide... - 34.899