- » Red Pepper Ginger Marmalade
Red Pepper Ginger Marmalade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red pepper ginger marmalade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red pepper ginger marmalade recipes.
Spiced Gammon With Marmalade Glaze & Zingy Salsas
1. For the gammon, bring all of the gammon ingredients to the boil in a large pan. Reduce the heat to a simmer, then cover and simmer for 3 hrs or until the gammon is cooked through. Meanwhile, for the marmalade glaze, place all of the ingredients, except the... - 37.1445
Orange Ginger Chicken
Orange Ginger Chicken brings a genuniely unique flavor of the chicken. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The Orange Ginger Chicken is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 41.7052
Low Fat Sticky Gingerbread
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. In a large saucepan add water and pinch of salt. Boil.
3. Add green beans, red pepper, onions, courgette in the boiling water. Simmer 3 minutes till vegetables are well cooked.
4. Drain excess water.
5. Mix... - 47.9554
Fried Chinese Shrimp Balls
Prepare Orange-Soy Dipping Sauce; set aside.
Finely chop shrimp and water chestnuts.
In a medium bowl, lightly beat egg.
Stir in chopped shrimp and water chestnuts, green onion, cornstarch, gingerroot or ground ginger, salt, white pepper and sesame oil, if... - 41.0188
Combine marmalade, orange juice, worcestershire, lemon juice, mustard, ginger, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Pour over spareribs; cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day.
Lift ribs from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade).
Arrange... - 36.2077
Winter Beef Stew With Apricots And Prunes
1. In a 6-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beer, brandy, Worcestershire sauce, marmalade, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, salt, pepper, and flour. Reserve 1/2 to 3/4 cup of this beer mixture. To the mixture remaining in the slow cooker, add the... - 27.6892
Colorful Turkey Salad Cups
In a small saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce, marmalade, hoisin sauce and pepper flakes.
Cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until blended, stirring occasionally.
In a large bowl, combine the turkey, red pepper, onion, cucumber, mango, avocado,... - 37.6019
Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs
Finally, we have something which we can eat and not feel guilty about it. This Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs is that kind of a treat! It is obviously high in protein. If you think it be a bit spicy, you can always reduce spiciness. Watch and learn, folks! Enjoy! - 137.008
Thin Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
1. Place 6 cups water in wok; bring to a boil. Add noodles; cook 3 minutes or until al dente. Drain. Place in medium bowl; stir in chicken broth and hoisin sauce. Set aside; keep warm.
2. Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add onions, ginger and... - 32.7788
Chinese Stir Fry
If you or your family is hungry and you want something filling and nutritious, this Chinese stir fry will work best for you, as it has all the vegetables and goes with chicken and rice, making it a complete meal. - 108.818
Classic Cumberland Sauce
1. Squeeze orange to make about 1/2 cup juice. Grate 1/4 teaspoon peel from lemon; squeeze lemon to make 1 tablespoon juice.
2. In 1-quart saucepan, mix orange and lemon juice, lemon peel, red-currant jelly, and remaining ingredients. Cook over medium heat,... - 29.153
Sweet And Sour Marlin
In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except fish.
Simmer until reduced by at least half.
Preheat barbecue grill.
Generously baste fish with sauce.
Grill fish over hot coals, basting often, for 5 minutes each side. - 39.0118