- » Red Pepper Cream Cheese Spread
Red Pepper Cream Cheese Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red pepper cream cheese spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red pepper cream cheese spread recipes.
Roasted Red Pepper Mousse Spread
In small saucepan, sprinkle unfla vored gelatine over cold water; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and let stand until lukewarm, about 2 minutes.
In large bowl, with electric... - 41.7967
Goat Cheese & Red Pepper Rolls
In small bowl, with spoon, mix goat cheese, cream cheese, red onion, milk, and black pepper until well blended.
Unfold lahvash; spread with goat cheese mixture to 1/2 inch from edge.
Top with red peppers, then arugula.
Roll lahvash jelly roll fashion.
Wrap... - 35.7422
Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
Stir in the remaining ingredients. - 20.7565
Cracked Black Pepper And Herb Spread
In food processor or blender, process all ingredients until blended; cover and chill.
Garnish, if desired, with additional cracked black pepper and serve with assorted fresh vegetables, crackers and breads. - 27.8371
Cheddar Cheese And Beer Spread
Serve your favorite crackers, crispbreads, pretzels, apples or pears
with this super delicious and appetizing cheddar cheese beer spread. Watch this interesting video and impress your guests with this unique delicacy that would leave them finger licking.... - 112.94
Roasted Pepper And Artichoke Spread
1. In food processor Process Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, cream cheese, and garlic until smooth. Place mixture in slow cooker.
2. Stir in artichoke hearts and red bell pepper well.
3. With cover cook on Low for 1 hour and stir again.
4. To... - 31.8387
Roasted Shallot, Green Onion & Cream Cheese
Roast garlic and shallot; pulse in food processor.
Whip cream cheese in mixer with paddle attachments.
Add remaining ingredients.
Spread over choice of bread.
Use in place of butter. - 32.979
Sour Cream Gouda Spread
Cut thin slice of wax from top of Gouda.
Carefully scoop out cheese, leaving wax shell intact.
Chop cheese into small pieces; set aside.
In medium bowl stir together Light Sour Cream, mustard, worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
Stir in cheese, carrot,... - 35.263
Pine Nut Cheese Spread
Combine all ingredients except pine nuts, mixing until well blended.
Shape into log.
Coat with pine nuts just before serving. - 32.7169
Ayrshire Cheddar Spread
1. In a mixing bowl or food processor, combine the grated Cheddar and cream cheese.
2. Beat or blend the mixture until smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight for flavors to blend and... - 37.5042
Cheddar-ale Cheese Spread
This Cheddar Ale Cheese Spread is unique ! A creative blend of cheese and an alcoholic beverage creates magic ! Just try this Cheddar Ale Cheese Spread with your favorite bread dishes and let me know if you like them. - 30.1047
1. Combine cheeses.
2. Mix in remaining ingredients except pecans and form into log or ball.
3. Press pecans over surface and chill. - 33.2876
Garden Cheese Spread
Combine cheeses and butter in food processor.
Process until smooth.
Spoon into small bowl.
Add remaining ingredients; stir until mixed.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Using plastic wrap, form cheese into a ball.
Place in center of plate; surround with... - 42.0809
Roasted Garlic Spread With Three Cheese
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut tops off garlic heads to expose tops of cloves.
Place garlic in small baking pan; bake 45 minutes or until garlic is very tender.
Remove from pan; cool completely.
Squeeze garlic into small bowl; mash with fork.
Beat cream cheese... - 36.3284
Red & Green Pepper Quiche
Prepare Quiche Crust and set aside to cool.
Saute onions in vegetable oil until soft. Add red and green bell peppers, oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Saute until bell peppers are limp, about 10 minutes. Add green and black sliced olives, 2 tablespoons of the... - 34.39
Vegetable Souffle With Sweet Red Pepper Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a bowl, beat egg yolks, cream and egg whites thoroughly.
3. Place skillet with butter on medium heat and melt it. Sauté shallots for 3 minutes till translucent. Stir in spinach and sauté for 3... - 46.1737
Gouda Vegetable Spread
Cut thin slice wax from top of Gouda.
Carefully scoop out cheese, leaving wax shell intact.
Chop cheese into small (about 1/4-inch) pieces.
In medium bowl stir together Light Sour Cream, garlic powder, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
Stir in cheese, carrot,... - 40.5826
Herbed Cream Cheese Dip
Combine the parsley, basil, and garlic in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade and pulse until the garlic is finely chopped.
Add the cream cheese, salt, and Tabasco and process until smooth.
For a creamier consistency, add the milk... - 31.5418
Rosy Hungarian Spread
Beat cream cheese, capers, caraway seeds, paprika, sour cream, garlic, onion and red-pepper seasoning with a fork in a medium-size bowl or whirl in a covered electric-blender container until creamy-smooth.
Use as a spread for rye rounds or crackers. - 31.3249
Rosy Hungarian Spread
Beat all ingredients with a fork or whirl in an electric blender until creamy smooth.
Use as a spread for rye rounds or crackers. - 31.0094
Rosy Hungarian Spread
1) Add all ingredients and beat with a fork.
2) Alternately, whirl in an electric blender until smooth.
3) Use as a spread for rye rounds or crackers. - 34.5463
Red Caviar In Cream
Put all ingredients except caviar in blender.
Whirl for a few seconds.
Mix lightly and chill.
Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
Spread on toast rounds and garnish with dill or chives for a first course or use as a dip for potato chips, scallions, and carrot... - 25.9371
Corn And Olive Spread
1. Beat cream cheese and dressing mix in large bowl until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients except tortilla chips.
2. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors. Serve with tortilla chips. - 29.3496
Salmon Party Spread
In a bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; stir until well blended.
Cover and chill 2-24 hours.
Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with pecans or parsley. - 36.8753
To roast poblano and sweet peppers, halve peppers and remove stems, seeds, and membranes.
Place peppers, cut sides down, on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Roast in a 425Â°F oven about 20 minutes or until skin is bubbly and browned.
Wrap peppers in the foil; let... - 37.4587
Peppers Onions And Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
3. Wash green and red peppers with water and cut in half; remove and discard seeds and ribs, slice into thin strips.
4. In a large skillet, heat oil and... - 47.5591
Cheese And Pepper Toasts
Cream the butter with the mustard and lemon juice.
Spread on the bread slices.
Lay a slice of cheese on each piece of bread.
Cut the peppers with a sharp knife into slices, discarding the core and seeds.
Arrange on the cheese.
Garnish with a piping of... - 39.1085
Betty's Stoplight Peppers And Cheese Quesadillas
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her colorful and tasty Stoplight Peppers and Cheese Quesadillas Recipe. This is a flavorful blend of peppers and cheese in a crispy tortilla shell--and easy to make! - 0
Cheese And Peppers Quesadillas
In the mood to have some nice and tasty Mexican food, you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy Cheese and Peppers Quesadillas which is one of the most popular dishes from the Mexican cuisine. Chef Betty shows how to prepare the finest cheese... - 105.571
Toasted Pecan Cheese Log
Spread pecans in a single layer in a 9-inch square baking dish.
Microwave at HIGH, uncovered, 5 to 6 minutes or until toasted.
Combine green pepper, onion, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl, cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH... - 38.6943
Tangy Sweet Spread
Beat cream cheese in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
Add mayonnaise; continue beating until light and fluffy.
Beat in honey, mustard and ginger.
Season to taste with red pepper.
Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1... - 26.4002
Creamy Hot Chicken Spread
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Mix cream cheese, sour cream and milk in medium bowl. Stir in chicken, red pepper, onion, salt, mace and white pepper.
2. Spread mixture evenly into 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with walnuts.
3. Bake until hot and bubbly, about 15... - 35.7379
Salmon Appetizer Spread
1. Microwave the onion and the butter or margarine in a small microwave-safe bowl, covered, on Full Power for 30 to 45 seconds or until the onion is tender.
2. Microwave the cream cheese in a large microwave-safe bowl on Half Power for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or... - 34.5993
Parmesan Bacon Spread
Place bacon in 2- to 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 8 to 12 minutes, or until crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
Crumble; set aside.
In medium bowl combine butter and cream cheese.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 30 to 60 seconds, or until butter softens.
Mix in... - 34.8144
Confetti Tuna In Celery Sticks
In a small bowl toss together tuna, cabbage, carrot and squash.
Stir in cream cheese, yogurt and basil.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
With small spatula spread mixture evenly into celery sticks. - 34.8644
Corn Pepper Sausage Skillet
Corn and pepper sausage skillet is a filling vegetable and sausage recipe. Skillet cooked on the grill, the corn and pepper sausage is spiced with garlic, chili and cumin to taste. Garnished with tomato halves and parsley, it can be served with rice or meal... - 41.1445
Cream Cheese Hearts
1) In a mixing bowl, add 2/3rd red peper pieces, cream cheese and season well.
2) Spread the butter and the cream cheese mixture on 2 slices of bread, reserve a little cream cheese to use later.
3) Press the... - 33.3554
Cottage Potato Salad
This Cottage Potato Salad tastes terrific ! I tried this amazing cottage cheese, Colby cheese, egg and vegetables with buttermilk, yogurt spread with my pasta and found it incredible ! Please do try this Cottage Potato Salad yourself and let me know if you... - 46.4111
Caviar And Cream Cheese Rounds
1) Into a bowl, mix the cream, cheese, lemon juice, salt and white pepper to taste
2) Onto each toast spread the cheese
3) Spoon a 1/4 teaspoon of caviar and carefully place a slice of lemon and a sprig parsley
4) Chill in the refrigerator before... - 35.6377
Chili Cream Cheese Quiche
1. In a food processor or bowl, combine flour and cornmeal. Add butter; whirl or rub with your fingers until fine crumbs form. Add 1 egg; whirl or stir with a fork until dough holds together.
2. Spread and press dough evenly over bottom and up sides of a... - 34.782
Pesto Cheese Wreath
Pesto cheese wreath is a lovely cheesy preparation that can be served as a side or a dip for parties. It is made with cream cheese and mayonnaise combined together and spooned into ring mold, with red pepper and parsley basil pesto topping, finished with... - 47.7671
Fresh Vegetable Pizza
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Unroll crescent rolls and press dough flat onto a large sprayed pizza pan or 2 medium sprayed pizza pans.
Bake for 10-15 minutes or follow the package directions.
Baked pizza crust should be light golden brown.
Sauce: Mix... - 45.8452
Pimiento Cress Whirligigs
1 Cream butter or margarine in a small bowl; stir in watercress. Blend cheese spread and liquid red pepper seasoning in a second small bowl.
2 Trim crusts from bread. Line up 2 slices, slightly overlapping, on a bread board; roll thin with a rolling pin.... - 26.3426
Pimiento Cress Whirligigs
1. Cream butter or margarine in a small bowl; stir in the watercress. Blend the cheese spread and liquid red-pepper seasoning in a second small bowl.
2. Trim crusts from the bread. Line up 2 slices, slightly overlapping, on bread board; roll thin with a... - 23.0506
Roll up a fun cone-shaped sandwich! You’ll enjoy its fun shape just as much as its light, refreshing Southwest-inspired taste. - 31.6465
Red Caviar Roll
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
2 Line a 15 1/2" X 10 1/2 " X 1" jelly roll pan with foil.
3 Brush with olive oil and dust with flour, shaking out excess.
4 For the roll: in a small saucepan, melt butter.
5 ... - 43.3165
Salsa Cheese Layered Dip
Beat cream cheese.
Add 1 cup salsa; mix.
Add taco seasoning; mix.
Spread on 12-inch serving plate.
Sprinkle with green pepper, onion, and tomato.
Top with remaining salsa, sprinkle with cheese - 35.9374
Roasted Pepper Pesto Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°.
Coat 2 (7-inch) springform pans with cooking spray; sprinkle breadcrumbs evenly over bottoms of pans.
Place ricotta and cream cheese in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add Parmesan cheese, salt,... - 46.0831
Artichoke Pepper Torte
In medium bowl, combine bagels, oil and 1 teaspoon chives; mix well.
Spray 9x2 1/2-inch springform baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
Press bagel mixture into bottom of springform pan.
Bake at 375°F 15 minutes; cool.
With electric mixer, combine... - 44.575
Chevre And Roasted Pepper Bruschetta
1) Broil red pepper, turning frequently for about 20 minutes or until blistered and charred.
2) In a bowl,place the peeled, seeded and chopped red peppers.
3) Now add cheese, oil, basil, and pepper to taste to the pepper and mix well, adding up... - 41.7287
Corn Pepper Sausage Skillet
Crumble sausage into heavy 10-inch skillet or heavy foil pan.
Add green pepper and onion.
Place skillet, on covered grill, over medium-hot briquets about 15 minutes or until meat is browned, stirring once or twice.
Remove from grill; carefully drain off... - 38.6721
Roasted Stuffed Peppers With Anchovies
Broil peppers 4 inches from heat source until each side is just charred.
Transfer to plastic bag.
Wrap tightly and let stand 5 minutes.
Peel peppers and cut in half, discarding stems and seeds.
Rinse peppers; pat dry with paper towels and set... - 38.2156
Pesto Cheese Ring
In a food processor, combine the pesto ingredients; cover and process until smooth.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth.
Gradually add whipping cream and sugar.
Stir in the onion and red pepper flakes.
Line a... - 48.4127
Pepper Jack Chicken Enchiladas With Tomatillo Sauce
Inside their papery skins, tomatillos resemble small green tomatoes, and they have a tasty, tart flavor. Charred with jalapeños and then blended with cilantro and cream, they add a distinct and wonderful flair to these chicken- and veggie-packed enchiladas.... - 35.2424
Potato Rosti With Mushroom Pepper Sauce
Rosti is a potato-based dish of swiss origin, where it used to be a common breakfast especially for farmers. Here, grated potatoes are mixed with cheese and a sprinkling of green chilies and cooked covered till a good aroma wafts out of the pan. What makes... - 0
Southwestern Appetizer Cheesecake
Try this version of amazingly delicious Southwestern Appetizer Cheesecake recipe. An effortlessly prepared appetizer recipe; the Southwestern Appetizer Cheesecake is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 35.8365
Tortilla Rollups Or Tortilla Spring Rolls For Crowd
Those who are fond of making tortilla rollups should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make in bulk different types of tortillas. These are suitable for a small get together or can be taken for a picnic. They are easy to make and so tasty. Do... - 89.6646
Creamy Green Chile Tortilla Pinwhels
A Mexican platter replete with the kick from green chilies and the smoothness of cream cheese. It does not require any real cooking at all. Quick and easy, you are ready with a fret free and colorful platter in no time. - 122.218
Cheesy Garlic Shrimp Loaf
A luscious blend of cream cheese, garlic, roasted red pepper, cooked shrimp and cheddar cheese is spread onto Italian bread and then baked until hot and bubbly. This easy to prepare dish will you make you the star of every occasion! - 103.092
Creamy Chili Dip
In medium bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
Gradually beat in vegetable juice until smooth and thoroughly blended.
Stir in chilies, olives, red pepper, onion and hot pepper sauce.
Cover; refrigerate until serving... - 32.9999
Chili Dip Or Sauce
Chili Dip Or Sauce goes well as a cracker spread. This is a pretty easy recipe and you can blend it up in a matter of a few minutes. Check out the Chili Dip Or Sauce recipe. - 34.0558
1. Set oven control to broil. Mix cream cheese, pizza sauce and garlic. Spread in thin layer on 12- or 13- inch round ovenproof serving plate.
Top with pepperoni, olives, bell pepper and onions. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
2. Broil with top 4 inches from... - 31.0765
Flower Buffet Sandwich
Prepare spreads and Egg Salad.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
Cut bread in 4 slices horizontally.
Cut top slice into a daisy with 5 petals.
Set daisy shape aside.
Using a round 8-inch pan as a guide, cut crusts from remaining slices.
Peel avocado;... - 43.6928
Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large heavy skillet.
Add the ground beef and cook until browned, separating meat into pieces with a spoon.
Stir in a mixture of tomato sauce and seasonings.
Cook uncovered over very low heat about 30 minutes, stirring... - 44.1613
Corn And Crab Quesadillas
My younger sister Galy loves this corn and crab quesadillas recipe very much. She is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays,she generally cook this Mexican dish. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it.You must try this corn and... - 37.6064
Shrimp Ravioli With Tomato Vodka Cream Sauce
This is an easy ravioli recipe. Shrimp Ravioli With A Tomato Vodka Cream Sauce. It's one of my favorite shrimp recipes and it is also a favorite ravioli recipe. Which one is it? It can be both. It is easy to make as it is economical to make and it is one of... - 131.539
Light And Lean Grilled Pimento Cheese Sandwiches
Want a grown-up sandwich recipe that isn't just meant for kids? Then try Betty's favorite, lean, mean grilled pimento cheese sandwich. Elemental in its construction and primal in its comfort, this grilled cheese sandwich is as easy to make as it is to love.... - 102.506
Barbeque Chicken And Vegetable Lavosh
Wet cracker bread quickly under running water.
Place two damp towels underneath and on top of bread.
Cook chicken and coat with sauce.
Mix all spices and herbs in softened cheese.
Remove top towel from bread, spread with cheese mixture and sprinkle with... - 37.5125
Layered Chicken Salad
Combine neufchatel cheese, avocados, milk and juice, mixing until well blended.
Add onions and salt; mix well.
In 2 1/2-quart glass serving bowl, layer lettuce, peppers, chicken and oranges Spread neufchatel cheese mixture over salad.
Top with... - 34.4187
Layered Southwestern Dip
Line a 12-inch platter with shredded lettuce.
In a medium bowl stir together -black beans, sweet pepper, and jalapeno peppers.
Spoon over lettuce, leaving a border of lettuce.
Spoon sour cream over bean mixture; gently spread in a smooth layer, leaving a... - 33.1545
Swiss Potato Gratin
Wash potatoes well and trim away any discolored spots or eyes.
Slice thin and drop into a pot of cold, heavily salted water.
Set over high heat and bring to a boil.
Boil potatoes for 1 minute, drain, and rinse with cold water.
Drain again and pat dry.
Combine... - 42.6653
Cheese And Olive Canapes
1.Start by chopping the stuffed olives
2.In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and chopped stuffed olives
3.Place the prepared bread, and spread the cheese mixture over it
4.Now in the center of each canape, garnish with a quarter inch border... - 29.7856
Tortellini Wreath With Pesto Dip
Tortelloni wreath with pesto dip is a snacky pasta spread served with a cream cheese dip. Prepared with mushroom and red pepper tortelloni, the cream cheese dip is flavored with pesto sauce and lemon juice. Served as a snack for parties or picnics, it is... - 37.2479
Miniature Cheese Savories
Cut the pumpernickel slices into rectangles measuring 1 1/2 inches by 3 inches.
Cut the cheese into slices the same size.
Spread two pieces of pumpernickel with butter on one side, and spread two pieces on both sides.
Put the cheese slices between the... - 42.4991
Piquant Cheese Flan
Divide puff pastry dough in half.
On a floured surface, roll out each half to an 8-inch (20-cm) round.
Sprinkle baking sheets with cold water; place dough rounds on dampened baking sheets.
Pierce dough lightly with a fork.
Refrigerate 15 minutes.
Preheat oven... - 44.1331
Orange Cheese Filled Pancakes
Blend the cream cheese, sour cream, undiluted orange juice concentrate and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl, then fold in green and red peppers.
Sift the flour, baking powder, remaining salt and sugar together.
Beat eggs well in a bowl.
Combine the sour milk and... - 42.4339
Chile 'n' Cheese Spirals
COMBINE cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chiles, green onions, pepper and olives in medium bowl.
SPREAD 1/2 cup cheese mixture on each tortilla; roll up. Wrap each roll in plastic wrap; chill for 1 hour.
REMOVE plastic wrap; slice each roll into six 3/4-inch... - 32.225
Ham And Cheese Sushi Rolls
1. For ham sushi: Pat each ham slice with paper towel to remove excess moisture. Spread each ham slice to edges with 2 tablespoons cream cheese.
2. Pat 1 cucumber quarter with paper towel to remove excess moisture; place at edge of ham slice. Roll tightly.... - 28.8588
Ham And Cheese Sushi Rolls
For ham sushi: Pat each ham slice with paper towel to remove excess moisture.
Spread each ham slice to edges with 2 tablespoons cream cheese.
Pat 1 cucumber quarter with paper towel to remove excess moisture; place at edge of ham slice.
Seal by... - 36.545
Betty's Grilled Pimento Cheddar Cheese And Tomato Sandwich
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Grilled Pimiento Cheddar Cheese and Tomato Sandwiches. These sandwiches have two kinds of cheddar cheese, some mayo, sour cream, and other ingredients to make them a favorite lunchtime snack. - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and spread out the pecans in a small pan. Bake, tossing once, for 8 minutes or until toasted. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, place the cream cheese, onions, mustard, red pepper sauce, and garlic. With an electric mixer at moderate... - 34.7357
Cheese & Chipotle Sandwiches
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, chiles, 1/2 teaspoon adobo sauce (from chipotle chiles in adobo sauce) and lime juice in small bowl with wire whisk.
To assemble sandwiches, spread 2 teaspoons sour cream mixture onto each toast slice. For each sandwich, layer... - 32.5887
Herbed Cheese Tarts
Spray twenty-four 1/4-inch muffin cups with nonstick coating.
Sprinkle bread crumbs onto bottom and sides of muffin cups to coat.
Shake muffin pans to remove excess crumbs.
In small mixer bowl combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, Swiss cheese, flour, basil... - 43.6157
Wine And Cheese Omelette
Preheat oven to 325°.
Lightly butter baking pans.
Spread bread over bottom of baking dishes; drizzle with butter.
Sprinkle with Swiss and Monterey Jack cheeses and salami.
Beat eggs, milk, wine, onion, mustard, and peppers together until foamy.
Divide and... - 42.9926
24 Hour Wine And Cheese Omelette
Butter 2 shallow 3-quart (9 x 13-inch) baking dishes.
Spread bread over bottom and drizzle with butter.
Sprinkle with Swiss and Jack cheeses and salami.
Beat together eggs, milk, wine, green onions, mustard, pepper and red pepper until foamy.
Pour over... - 45.5544
Cookin’ Greens - Herbed Cheese And Greens Wrap
This wrap can be made with Cookin’ Greens™ Chopped Rapini, Chopped Spinach or Chopped Kale.Makes 2 large wraps to serve 2-4 people or can be cut in smaller pieces to serve as an appetiser - 38.8086
Calico Cheese Soup
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt 1 tablespoon butter. In medium bowl, combine melted butter and garlic. Add bread cubes, tossing to coat. Spread cubes in single layer in small baking pan. Bake, stirring once, until golden, about 15 minutes; set aside to... - 33.8212
Baked Penne With Mushrooms And Cheese
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Combine and saute mushrooms over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
Combine cheeses and set aside.
Cover the bottom of the baking dish with a layer of... - 44.332
Hot Cheese Balls
1. Take a medium bowl, add both cheeses along with pepper and eggs. Using a wooden spoon, beat to a smooth mixture. Shape into balls 1.25 inch balls. Roll on bread crumbs spread on waxed paper and place in the refrigerator till used.
2.... - 36.1212
Party Cheese Nut Ball
1. In a one-quart bowl, mix together the cheeses until well blended; barring the nuts, mix all the other ingredients as well
2. Cover bowl with a cling film and refrigerate till well chilled, say an hour or more
3. On a sheet of wax paper, spread the... - 36.9694
Cheese Tortilla Roll-ups
You have ever-so-easy Southwest flavor going when you make a creamy cheese and corn filling that you wrap up with ham slices and flour tortillas. - 33.0379
Double Cheese Bacon Dip
1. In a bowl, combine cheeses, salad dressing, and lemon juice.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until the mixture is smooth and creamy or dropping consistency.
3. Stir in the bacon, garlic, pepper and radish.
4. Serve immediately or cover and... - 40.1244
To Microwave: In 1 quart microwavable bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese and French's® Creamy Spread„¢ Mustard.
Stir in artichokes, peppers and chili powder.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH (100% power) for 5 minutes or until hot, stirring... - 30.2654
Frosted Liverwurst Pate
Mash liverwurst with fork; thoroughly mix in 1 clove garlic, the basil and onion.
Mound on plate and form into igloo shape.
Cover and chill.
Blend cream cheese, 1 clove garlic, the red pepper sauce and mayonnaise; spread over liverwurst.
Refrigerate at least... - 34.0988
Greek Salad With Feta Mousse
1. In a small skillet, combine the feta and cream and simmer, stirring, over moderate heat until the feta is slightly melted, about 1 minute. Stir in the softened gelatin until dissolved; transfer the feta mixture to a blender. Puree until fairly smooth.... - 29.0937