- » Red Pepper
Red Pepper Recipes
Red Pepper is the ground form of fruit from the capsicum variety. The fruits known as chilies or chili peppers, are fiery red or orange pods and their ground product ranges from orangered, to deep, dark red color. ... More »
Roasted Red Peppers
What better way to kick-start your Thanksgiving feast than yummy burned peppers. Flavorful and bursting with nutrients, burned red peppers is a mix of sweet, salty and savory flavors. Chef Todd Mohr shares with us his exciting recipe that will give an added... - 83.4513
Snow Peas With Red Peppers
Place the snow peas and water in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender; stop and stir after 3 minutes.
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, bring... - 48.15
Red Pepper Mini-pizza
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Separate each pita pocket into 2 round halves.
Place pita halves, smooth side down, on a nonstick baking sheet, or on a baking pan lined with a baking-pan liner, and bake for 5 minutes or until crisp.
Lower heat to 350... - 47.2386
Red Pepper Mousselines
Cook peppers and onion gently but until really soft in 150 ml/1/4 pint of water.
Sieve and when cool, fold in eggs, cheese and lemon juice.
Season to taste with garlic and salt.
Line ramekin dishes with the blanched cabbage leaves.
Fill with mixture.
Sprinkle... - 44.4362
Red And Green Pepper Goulash
1.Cut peppers in half lengthwise.
2.Take out the seeds and ribs.
3.Make thin slices and keep aside.
4.Set the grills at a distance of 5 inches from the coals.
5.Take a square or round foil pan, put oil in it and heat.
6.Cook onions... - 42.8895
Red Peppers Catalan-style
1 Put the eggs into a saucepan of cold salted water. Boil them for 10 minutes over low heat, then cool in cold water. Shell and quarter them.
2 Broil the red peppers under high heat or hold them in a flame on a fork until the skin bubbles and darken. Then... - 38.9614
Red Pepper Hollandaise
Warm egg substitute in a microwave on low, or place carton in 1 inch of warm water.
Broil bell pepper on broiler pan, turning until pepper is charred all over.
Then put it in a plastic bag, close the bag and set aside for 5 minutes.
Rinse... - 37.747
Sesame Snow Peas And Red Pepper
1)After washing the snow peas, trim its ends and remove the tough strings.
2)In a large skillet mix snow peas, peppers, and water.
3)Let it boil.
4)After sometime reduce heat and simmer for atleast 3 to 5 minutes or till crisp.
5)Drain the... - 37.5315
Marinated Red And Green Peppers
1. Preheat the broiler. Broil the peppers as close to the heat as possible until the peppers are charred on all sides. Place the peppers in a paper bag, then close the bag tightly. Allow the peppers to steam in the bag for a few minutes to loosen the skins.... - 34.7357
Rice With Snow Peas And Red Pepper
1. In a medium saucepan, combine stock, soya sauce, ginger and garlic; bring to a boil. Stir in rice; reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is just tender.
2. Add snow peas, red pepper and green onions. Cook, covered, for 5 minutes... - 27.8564
Red Pepper Spice
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Transfer mixture into an air tight container or a jar with tight lid. Store in a cool dry place.
3. Use as required.
4. Use in couscous, soups, as a marinade spice etc. - 26.8165
Sesame Snow Peas And Red Pepper
Wash snow peas; trim ends, and remove tough strings.
Combine snow peas, peppers, and water in a large skillet.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Transfer vegetables to a serving bowl; sprinkle with... - 22.4186
Red Pepper Recipes By Category