- » Red Pear
Red Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red pear recipes.
Pears In Red Wine
1. Let the red wine, sugar and oregano boil and carefully place the pear halves in.
2. Place the lid on and let it simmer over a medium heat for 15 minutes.
3. Onto a plate lift out the pears and serve with ice cream.
If you wish you can... - 33.994
Pears In Red Wine
Put the pears in a deep saucepan just wide enough to accommodate them.
Pour over enough red wine to cover.
Add the cloves, cinnamon stick and sugar.
Cover the pan and simmer the pears for 30 minutes or until they are tender but still intact.
Serve with some... - 28.3527
Pears In Red Wine
1 Cut the pears lengthwise in to halves,peel and scoop out the cores.
2 Preheat the oven at 350 degrees farenheit.
3 In a baking dish place the pears in a single layer and sprinkle with sugar.
4 Mix the wine with 1 cup of water and pour... - 36.1222
Pears In Red Wine
1) Peel pears and keep it whole with the stalks.
2) In a small saucepan arrange pears closely.
3) Put sugar, water and cinnamon stick. Boil and simmer with covered lid for 15 minutes.
4) Take off lead, pour red wine and cook gently for... - 37.326
Pears Poached In Red Wine
Charm your love with this Pears Poached in Red Wine this Valentine's Day. You can also turn a simple dinner into a gourmet meal by serving this dessert. Watch the video for the details of this rare and rich dessert. Let your food carry the message of love! - 83.5244
Cinnamon-flavored Pears In Red Wine
1) Peel the pears leaving them whole.
2) In a large saucepan, measure the wine and water.
3) Less wine and more water may be used, but the wine gives a delicious flavour and a good colour.
4) Add the sugar, cinnamon stick and 2-3 pieces... - 39.1358
Pears In Red Wine
Dissolve the sugar in the water over low heat.
Add the wine and cinnamon and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, peel the pears, leaving the stalks attached and making sure the bases are flat enough for them to stand... - 39.6673
Pears Poached In Red Wine
Combine first 4 ingredients in large saucepan.
Bring to boil over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Add pears and partially cover pan.
Simmer over low heat until pears are soft but not mushy, about 20 minutes.
Let cool, then pour into... - 32.1998
Pears Poached In Red Wine
1. With a corer, core the pears the pears through the bottom, leaving about 3/4 inch of the stem at the top intact.
2. Peel the cored pears.
3. In a bowl of water, place the pears with half the lemon juice and keep aside.
4. In a... - 45.7426
Poached Pears In Red Wine
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a saucepan, add sugar and wine. Add cinnamon stick and bring slowly to the boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
3. To the wine mixture add pears and cover with a round of... - 47.7233
Pear Pie With Red Wine
Line an 8 or 9 inch glass pie plate with pie crust.
Flute edge; prick bottom and sides of crust with fork.'Cook on "roast" setting for 7 minutes.
Meanwhile cut pears in half, peel and remove cores.
In a glass bowl, add pears, sugar, cinnamon, and wine.
Cover... - 30.8492
Clove-studded Red Cinnamon Pears
1. Stud each pear quarter with a few whole cloves.
2. Put into sterilized 1 quart glass jar with screw lid.
3. Combine reserved pear syrup, sugar, and cinnamon drops in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Reduce... - 105.041
Organic Red Wine Poached Pears
Here we are, and in this video, Marta makes one of her signature desserts - Red Wine Poached Pears. This simple yet impressive dessert is easy to make, colorful, and healthy! Watch and learn, folks. And as always, enjoy! - 95.5056
Red Wine Poached Pears
Fruity desserts are the best desserts for many of you. This recipe of red wine poached pears is another such fruit delicacy. With few simple ingredients you can have a delicious, mouth-watering dessert. Watch the video for learning more information on the... - 109.473
Pears Baked In Their Jackets In Red Wine
1 Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2 In a pan, combine wine, water and sugar.
3 Add in orange rind and simmer for 5 minutes.
4 Add in the pears.
5 Remove from the heat.
6 Transfer the mixture to an oven proof dish.
7 Bake... - 37.1851
Red Pear & Cheese Salad
Cut pears in half from stem through blossom end; core.
Cut a wedge from blossom end, making a 3/4-inch-wide cut.
Eat wedges or discard.
Brush cut surfaces with lemon juice.
Place each pear half on a salad plate.
Cut cheese into 6 equal triangles and stuff... - 32.9444
Individual Open Faced Pear Tarts With Red Wine Sauce
1. In a non-aluminum saucepan just large enough to hold the pears, combine the wine, sugar, lemon, cinnamon stick and water. Bring the mixture slowly to boiling, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2. Peel the pears, leaving the stems on. Add to the wine mixture.... - 40.8648
Red Pear Cocktail
This seasonal cocktail reminds me Sex and the City. You'll know why, when you watch the video. Pear vodka with some pomegranate juice will give you the basic backbone to this cocktail; and Derrick will show you how. - 96.925
Roasted Bell Pepper And Carrot Soup With Tarragon And Pear
Carrot soups are an all time favorite and the chef here adds a little twist to it by combining it with tarragon and pear to give that amazing sweet flavor. She even provides some quick serving tips to impress your guest! A worth watch video to see step by... - 105.195
Cactus Pear & Tree Pear Soup
Pour prickly pear and tree pear soups into separate small pitchers.
With a pitcher in each hand, simultaneously and gently pour soups into a soup bowl (use 1 1/22- to 2-cup size; wide bowls create the most dramatic effect), allowing 1 to 1 1/3 cups soup total... - 20.0568
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until pears are tender, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and let cool.
Transfer mixture to an airtight jar.
Cover and chill. - 24.3474
Hot Pink Pears
1. Peel pears; leave stem. Stick 1 whole clove into each pear. Combine remaining ingredients, except whipped cream, in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Add pears; cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 6 minutes on HIGH. Baste pears; turn over, and recover.... - 27.4865
Cactus Pear & Tree Pear Soup
1. Prepare red prickly pear puree (Step 2) or raspberry puree (Step 3), then prepare tree pear puree (Step 4).
2. To prepare red prickly pear puree, wear rubber gloves to protect your hands from hidden needles. Cut prickly pears into halves lengthwise. Using... - 34.1495
Pepper, Pear, And Cheese Plate
Arrange sprigs of watercress on two luncheon plates.
Slice pears lengthwise, discarding core, and arrange slices on each plate.
Halve pepper, remove seeds, and cut into thin strips.
Scatter over the pears.
Crumble the cheese over the salad and sprinkle it... - 31.0398
Brush pears with lemon juice and set aside.
In saucepan, place remaining juice and all other ingredients.
Cook over high heat 1 minute, then stir and cook an additional minute or until sugar is dissolved.
Stand pears in the mixture and baste them with the... - 36.8209
1) Peel and halve the pears and gently core them.
2) In a skillet, bring the wine, sugar, cinnamon and lemon rind to a boil.
3) Add the pear halves and simmer covered for about 40 minutes, turning once, or until the pears are... - 33.261
Wine Glazed Baked Pears
If necessary, trim bases of pears so fruit will stand upright.
Set pears side by side in a shallow baking dish or pan (they should fit snugly).
Pour wine over pears; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of the sugar.
Bake in a 425° oven for 45 minutes.
Mix water and... - 34.0285
Baked Ruby Pears
Early in day: In medium saucepan, mix cardamom with honey; stir in cranberry juice and food color; simmer 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°F.
and peel pears, leaving stems intact.
(Cut thin slices from bottoms so pears will stand upright when... - 39.0995
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Slice the pears and place evenly in a 9 x 9 inch pan.
3) Combine all the remaining ingredients and pour the mixture over the pears.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Alternately,... - 41.4605
Pink Poached Pears
1.Take a shallow skillet, arrange the pear on it and top them with grape juice and wine.
2.Put cloves and cinnamon.
3.Put the lid on and cook for 8-10 minutes until pears are soft.
4.Take a slotted knife and take the pears out.
5.Combine arrowroot with... - 42.1903
Peel pears with a vegetable peeler.
Cut in half and remove core with melon bailer.
In a bowl, combine water and 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
In a stainless steel or enameled saucepan, combine wine and sugar.
Add zest, food coloring and... - 38.1593
Poached Ricotta Pears
1. To make filling, place prunes and water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil. Remove pan from heat. Cool.
2. Place ricotta cheese, vanilla essence, orange rind and sweetener in a food processor. Process until light and fluffy. Fold in prunes with 1-2 teaspoons... - 41.4807
Arrange pear halves, cut side up, in an ungreased 13" x 9" baking dish.
Stir together ginger ale and next 3 ingredients.
Pour ginger ale mixture over pears; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
Cover and chill at least 3 hours or overnight.
Remove pears from... - 42.3804
Cinnamon Pear Mold
Simmer first 4 ingredients together 10 minutes.
Peel, core and quarter pears; add to syrup; cover pan, and simmer until just tender.
Drain, reserving syrup; dissolve jelly powder in syrup.
Slice 8 pear quarters into oiled baking dish, and cover with jelly... - 36.7682
Wine Poached Pears With Vanilla Custard Sauce
Peel and core pears, leaving stem ends intact.
Slice each pear in half lengthwise, leaving stem intact on one side.
Place pear halves in a 1-quart casserole.
Combine wine and next 4 ingredients; pour over pear halves.
Cover with wax paper, and microwave at... - 37.0995
Baked Stuffed Pears
Mix cooky crumbs with enough sherry to make a pastelike mixture.
Fill pear cavities and put halves together.
Arrange in a greased pie plate and drizzle with a heated mixture of the lemon juice, butter and red-currant jelly.
Sprinkle with coconut or chopped... - 28.5852
1. Place the cinnamon sticks on the work surface and with a rolling pin, slowly roll down the side of the cinnamon stick to bruise. Place in a large heavy-based saucepan.
2. Add the sugar, wine, water, pared orange rind and juice to the pan and bring slowly... - 41.8312
Rosy Pear Sundaes
Rosy pear sundaes is a fresh fruit and ice cream dessert prepared with jellied pears. Flavored with orange juice, the rosy pear sundae is served cold. - 29.4977
Pears In Wine
In 8x8-inch baking dish or 1 quart casserole, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Serve hot or chill to serve cold. - 26.4289
Pears In Wine
1. In a small saucepan combine the wine and sugar
2. Place the pan over a medium low flame and bring the wine to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
3. Once the liquid has slightly reduced and thickened to syrup, take pan off the flame.
4. Stir in... - 36.6556
Pears Poached In Wine
Peel and halve the pears and remove the core.
Put the wine, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and star anise in a pan and bring to the boil.
Add the pears to the syrup and cook over low heat for 15-20 minutes, taking care not to overcook them -they should remain... - 29.7127
Pears Poached In Marsala
1.In a large saucepan, combine the first 3 ingredeints with 3 cups of water, and boil it, keep stirring occasionally to dissolve the sugar, later reduce the heat to a lower simmer
2. Take a sharp knife and use it to core the pears from the bottom, but... - 37.5169
Peel, core and cut in half 6 pears.
Make a syrup by boiling 1/2 lb. granulated sugar and 8 oz. water for 5 minutes.
Poach the halves of pears in this syrup until tender.
Remove the pears to a serving dish.
Cook the syrup until it is reduced to half its... - 34.5916
Baked Pears Melba
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Arrange pears in 2-quart casserole.
3. In small saucepan, heat juice, sweetener, and ginger to boiling. Pour over pears.
4. Bake, covered, 45 minutes, or until pears are tender.
5. Spoon pear halves and liquid, into 6 serving... - 31.5712
Pears A La Bordelaise
1. Peel and core the pears, cutting each into lengthwise halves. To prevent the pears from darkening, brush them with lemon juice or drop into water containing a little lemon juice.
2. In a saucepan combine the wine, sugar, cinnamon and lemon peel. Bring to a... - 34.2089
Pears In Wine
1) In a slow cooker, place the pears.
2) In a bowl, beat together sugar, wine, lemon and spice
3) Gently stream the wine mixture over the pears.
4) Put the lid on and simmer for 3 to 4 hours.
5) Remove the pears off the heat and allow to cool.
6)... - 44.1847
Fit Foodie- Graziella Baratta shares a deliciously chic and waistline friendly dessert! - 112.475
Weissbier And Honey Poached Pears
Poached pears are a classic dish that usually uses red or white wine. I decided to do something a bit different and try Weihenstephaner Hefe, a wheat beer from the The World's oldest continuously operating brewery from a Bavarian monastery in Germany. I think... - 35.2421
For the Pear Amber fans out there, this is an amazingly simple and delicious recipe to die for! Rich, flavorful, gorgeous and what not, Pear Amber is simply scrumptious to add life to any meal of the day. Delight in this wonderful recipe! - 32.2258
Fresh Pear Tart With Ginger Cream
For the tart shell bake the tart according to the directions .
Roll out the excess dough and cut out a pear and 2 leaves.
Place these cutouts on a lightly buttered cookie sheet and bake them along with the tart, pricking them when they puff up.
prepare the... - 47.018
Sparkling Pear Fruit Cup
Combine pears, oranges and blueberries in serving bowl.
Combine wine and orange juice in small bowl; stir well.
Pour over fruit; toss gently.
Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving. - 25.8027
Grilled Chicken With Pear & Walnut Salad
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper; set aside.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken.
On platter, arrange salad.
Top with chicken. - 23.5905
1) Rinse and peel pears, then halve and core them.
2) In a saucepan, combine water, 1 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and vanilla extract.
3) Allow to boil, add the pears, cover and poach for about 20 minutes or until just tender.
4) Then cool in... - 43.8493
Pears Poached In Wine
In large saucepan combine sugar and water.
Heat and stir to dissolve sugar.
Stir in wine or orange juice, lemon peel, lemon juice, and spices.
Peel fruit, leaving stem on, if desired.
Insert an apple corer in blossom end of fruit and carefully remove... - 38.0666
Poached Pears In Mulled Wine
1) Skin the pears, half them and remove the cores using a spoon.
2) In a pan, heat a mixture of sugar, wine, 1/4 pt (150 ml) water, cinnamon, cloves, lemon and rind gently until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a... - 40.7201
Warm Blue Cheese And Pear Salad
1. Use kitchen scissors or a sharp knife to snip bacon crossways into fat matchsticks. Heat a small frying pan on a medium heat, add the bacon, then dry-fry for about 10 mins, until the fat has run and the bacon is crisp. Tip into a large bowl.
2. To make the... - 34.4252
1. Take a deep mixing bowl, add the lukewarm milk. Scatter the yeast and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Allow the mixture stand for 2 or 3 minutes, then stir well.
2. For about 5 minutes, keep the bowl in a warm, draft-free place such as an unlighted oven, so... - 48.8092
Oakleaf, Pear And Walnut Salad
1. To make dressing, place pear and liquid, vinegar and black pepper in a blender. Puree.
2. Cut each pear into eight segments. Place in a bowl. Add lemon juice. Toss to coat (this helps prevent the pears from browning).
3. Arrange lettuce on a serving... - 37.2141
Northwest Style Pear Tartlets
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place phyllo shells on a baking sheet.
3. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine hazelnuts, cheese and pear.
4. Fill the shells with the pear mixture.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is hot and starting to bubbl - 23.6082
Cabbage And Pear Salad
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until evenly blended.
Combine the watercress, cabbage, and bell pepper in a salad bowl; cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving, cut the pear into 1/2 -inch cubes and add it to the salad bowl.... - 38.3801
Core and slice pears; grind pears.
Combine pears, pineapple and sugar; bring to a boil.
Simmer for 20 minutes or until thick, stirring frequently.
Stir in several drops of red and yellow food coloring.
Ladle into hot, sterilized glasses.
Cover with 1/8 inch... - 30.7879
Fried Oyster And Pear Salad
Whisk together first 6 ingredients; set aside.
Combine cornmeal, flour, and 3 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Dredge oysters in cornmeal mixture.
Pour oil to depth of 2" into a Dutch oven; heat to 375°.
Fry oysters, a few at a time, 2 minutes or until golden, turning... - 44.7998
Grind all ingredients in food grinder.
Add vinegar and boil 30 minutes.
Seal in jars.
Makes 4 pints. - 30.2564
For the Pear Blush fans out there, this is an amazingly simple and delicious recipe to die for! Rich, flavorful, gorgeous and what not, Pear Blushis simply scrumptious to add life to any meal of the day. Delight in this wonderful recipe! - 38.0909
Peel and core pear.
Cut in half or into slices.
Combine water, sugar replacement, food color and cinnamon stick in saucepan.
Bring to a boil, add the pear, reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
Turn pear several times to completely color.
Remove with slotted... - 30.496
Pear And Blue Cheese Salad With Toasted Walnut Dressing
1. On 8 salad plates for salad, arrange salad greens and onion and pear slices.
2. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. For dressing, toast walnuts in oil over medium heat in a heavy medium skillet about 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
4.... - 46.2754
Flaming Pears Caribbean
Toss the pear slices gently with the lime juice; set aside.
In a medium skillet heat the brown sugar and butter or margarine till melted; stir in half of the rum. Stir in pear slices. Cook till pears are heated through, gently stirring the pear slices once.... - 28.6369
Pears In Burgundy
1. In a saucepan, add sugar, cinnamon and water and allow to simmer with lid for fifteen minutes; add wine to it
2. Peel the peasr and keep them whole inside the casserole with wine syrup; bake for an hour and a half at 350°F
3. Boil the remaining... - 33.3945
Simmer pears, chopped lemon and pineapple together in a large pot, stirring, until the fruit is transparent, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Add sugar, powdered ginger and salt.
Cook to the jam stage (it doesn't get very thick).
Add cherries and candied ginger.
Cook... - 36.4294
Cherries And Pears In Wine Sauce
Drain syrup from cherries and pears into glass casserole dish.
Stir in wine, orange peel and cornstarch.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 4 to 6 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring twice.
Combine fruit with hot sauce.
Serve over ice cream or sponge cake. - 33.6034
Pear Pineapple Conserve
1) Peel, core, slice the pears and process through a fine blade of food chopper.
2) In a kettle, combine the pears with the pineapple and sugar.
3) Allow to boil and simmer without the lid for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally or until thick.
4) Add a... - 33.6106
Thai Shrimp And Pear Salad
Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
Microwave on High, 2-3 minutes or until shrimp is pink and no longer transluscent, stirring once during cooking.
Peel and clean.
Toss shrimp... - 42.9495
Peel, quarter and core the pears.
Force the pears, peppers and onions through a food chopper.
Combine all the ingredients in a large kettle and cook for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Fill the jars and seal. - 32.4324
Force pears, peppers and onions through food chop- per.
Combine all ingredients; cook for 25 minutes.
Fill jars; seal well. - 34.8689
Baked Cinnamon Pears
Core pears, then pare off a 1/2-inch-wide strip of peel around stem end.
Set pears upright in a 9-inch square baking dish.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Thoroughly mix butter, sugar, raisins, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Divide mixture evenly among pear centers,... - 38.6102
Radicchio And Pear Salad
1. Arrange radicchio leaves, leek strips, pear slices and cheese slices attractively in a large salad bowl or on a large platter.
2. To make dressing, place oil, vinegar and black pepper to taste in a screwtop jar and shake well to combine. Drizzle dressing... - 32.6044
Avocado Pear Waldorf
1) Thinly slice the avacodo and apple vertically. Alternately arrange the slices on a plate, smear with lemon juice.
2) In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise, celery, salt and pepper; blend well and put at the bottom of the avocado and apple; finally top... - 38.8173
Reo Wine Baked Pears
Pierce blossom end of each unpeeled pear with a clove.
Place pears in a deep casserole, on sides or standing on end.
Combine wine, sugar, and water, and pour over pears.
Cover and bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 30 minutes, basting... - 32.8518
Grind pears, peppers and onions in food chopper or processor.
Add all the ingredients to the vinegar and sugar.
Boil 30 minutes.
Put in jars and seal. - 34.9048
Beet And Pear Salad
Beet and pear salad is juicy and healthy vegetable fruit salad. Made with canned beets and pears, drained and tossed with red onion in vinegar and oil, this vegetable fruit salad is delightful and nutritious. Served with added blue cheese, the beet and pear... - 36.7797
Hawaiian Poached Pears
Combine pineapple, jelly, water and lime juice in large heavy skillet with a tight lid.
Heat gently until boiling and jelly is melted.
Cut pears in halves and peel and core them.
Drop into pineapple mixture, turn heat to low, cover and simmer until pears - 29.7642
Apple Pear Salad
In medium bowl, combine all salad ingredients except lemon juice.
Sprinkle with lemon juice; toss lightly.
In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; blend well.
Pour over salad mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Serve in lettuce lined bowl, if desired. - 38.1254
Combine all ingredients and let stand overnight.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Pack into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
Process 20 minutes in boiling water bath - 36.1307
Pear Salad is a mouth watering side dish. An easy to prepare salad recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 28.7463
Spiced Poached Pears With Vanilla Mint Cream
Stud each pear with 3 cloves.
Place in a saucepan with the cinnamon stick, orange zest and juice, and red wine.
Bring to the boil, reduce the heat, and simmer gently until the pears are tender.
Leave the pears to cool in the liquid, then remove them from the... - 38.0385
Mesclun With Pears Pecans And Blue Cheese
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the apple juice, vinegar, oil, mustard, salt, and pepper.
To make the salad: Place the nuts in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat and toast, shaking the pan often, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 40.144
Penticton Peach Pear Chili Sauce
Penticton Peach Pear Chili Sauce is a wonderfully tasty sauce that often adds a "zing" to any dish it is added to! Try this Penticton Peach Pear Chili Sauce recipe, I am sure you will love it too!. - 39.2472
Chef Keith Snow creates a delicious & healthy dessert from fresh bosc pears, walnuts, and homemade caramel sauce in this short cooking video. - 121.024
Sour Cream Devonshire Pears
1) In a saucepan, combine the pear syrup, orange juice, lemon juice and spices. Let the mixture stand for 1 1/2 hours.
2) After 1 1/2 hours, to the pan, add pears.
3) Simmer this mixture until heated thoroughly.
4) Let the mixture cool... - 47.0535
Pear Dumplings Melba
Peel and core whole pears.
On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry to a 21 x14 inch rectangle.
Cut into six 7-inch squares.
Place a pear in center of each pastry square.
Place 1 tablespoon brown sugar in center of each pear; generously... - 40.2507
Pear Upside Down Pudding
1. Sprinkle base of a greased and lined, deep 23 cm/9 in round cake tin with demerara sugar. Arrange cherries and pears, cut side down, over base (a).
2. Place butter, flour, sugar and eggs in a food processor and process until smooth. Stir in walnuts.... - 35.6453
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C (400°F) mark 6
To make the pastry:
2. Rub the butter into the flour and then mix in the sugar and bind to a firm dough with the egg yolk mixed with 15 ml (1 tbsp) water.
3. Knead lightly until just... - 43.6585
Rosy Pear Upside Down Cake
1. Place the oven rack in the lower third of the oven; preheat to 375°F. Spray a 9-inch round cake pan with nonstick spray.
2. Place the butter in a microwavable cup measure; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on High until melted, 20-30 seconds. Stir in the... - 38.7381
Pear Waldorf Salad
Mix pears, celery, walnuts and grapes.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, and toss with salad dressing. - 22.4314
Spicy Pear Coffee Cake
Prepare and bake your favorite spice cake recipe or one-layer size spice cake mix.
Pare, core, and slice pears.
Combine sugar, water, and cinnamon candies; heat to boiling; add pear slices.
Simmer over low heat till tender, 8 to 10 minutes; drain and... - 41.4519
Pear Fans With Raisin Dressing
Cut pears in half lengthwise and remove cores.
Starting about 1/2 inch from stem end, make cuts 1/2 inch apart down length of pear.
Place pear half, cut side down, on a salad plate and press gently to fan out slices.
Brush cut surfaces with dressing.
Drizzle... - 29.4278
Pinwheel Pears With Raspberry Sauce
Combine the softened cream cheese, ricotta cheese, and pistachios or pecans; set aside.
Wash pears; pat dry. Core each of the pears, leaving a center hole about 1 inch in diameter. Fill each pear with the cream cheese-nut mixture. Wrap the stuffed pears in... - 28.2639
Red Pear Recipes By Category