- » Red Paste
Red Paste Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red paste recipes.
Red Bean Paste Pancake
1. Spread about 1 tablespoon red bean paste evenly over about 85%-90% of the surface of a pancake.
2. Roll the pancake over three or four times to form a flattened roll.
3. Serve the rolled pancakes with desired garnish. - 30.5687
Sweet Red Bean Paste
Take a cup of Chinese red beans, combine it with a bit of peanut oil and sugar and you have the Red Bean Paste ready. I'm dead sure you will love this Red Bean Paste. Experience it! - 20.9285
Korean Sweet Rice Cake With Red Bean Paste
1. In a bowl combine sweet rice flour, sugar and salt, stir everything.
2. Gradually add the water and stir until all ingredients are blended well.
3. Cover with plastic wrap, cook in microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove the plastic wrap and check if the... - 112.895
Red Bean Paste Pancakes
1. Spread about 15ml/1 tbsp of the red bean paste over about three-quarters of each pancake, then roll the pancake over three or four times.
2. Heat the oil in a preheated wok or frying pan and fry the pancake rolls until golden brown, turning once.
3. Cut... - 26.1626
Red Thai Curry Paste
Combine ingredients in a mortar or blender and pound or blend to a paste.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. - 30.468
Red Chilli Paste
1)In a bowl, mix together red chilli paste, soya sauce, chopped garlic, chopped onion, sugar, roast sesame seed, sesame oil and salt.
2)Cook the paste over reduced heat unilt paste becomes thick.
3)Use in various recipes once sauce is... - 34.8442
Chinese Red Bean Paste
Well, what I did with this Red Bean Paste with was to add a few new flavors to the old classic Chinese recipe. Red Bean Paste is my favorite type of cooking and I have done my best for this one. Don't blame me if you feel like thanking me in person for this! - 29.8741
Korean Red Bean Paste Bread
Have a can of sweet red bean paste in your pantry and do not know what to do with it? Make some Korean old-fashioned bread. This is similar to a Danish pastry and makes a wonderful item to serve for a brunch with friends. Who doesn’t love warm freshly baked... - 131.875
Red Bean Paste
Boil the kidney beans in a pressure cooker till soft.
Mash the beans when cold and add the castor sugar.
This paste is used for stuffing.
Note: Traditionally the paste is made from cooked fermented red soya beans.
There are various types of soya... - 20.7222
Banana Stuffed With Sweet Red Bean Paste
Split lengthwise and make a small groove in both halves.
Stuff about 1 Tbs red bean paste between each 2 banana halves.
Join halves, then cut each banana into 1 1/2 inch (4 cm) sections.
Mix the flour and tapioca starch in a bowl.
Add... - 38.3783
Stir Fried Shrimp With Red Chili Paste
Thai food is probably one of the most fragrant cuisines of the world and this stir fried shrimp with red chili paste further elaborates the same. In this recipe video you will view the colorful and redolent presentation of Thai culinary richness. So get ready... - 132.902
Grilled Chicken Slices In Red Pepper Paste
Preheat hibachi, portable tabletop-grill or griddle.
Slice each chicken breast half in 1/8- to 1/4-inch-thick diagonal strips.
In a medium-size bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Coat chicken with mixture.
Grill chicken, turning several times, 2 to 3... - 33.0512
Mediterranean Harissa Red Pepper Paste
Do you want to spice up your food? Here is a great video that shows a recipe for Harissa that is a Mediterranean version of red pepper paste. The chef suggests to use harissa to spice up your sandwiches or as a condiment . This a very simple recipe for all... - 114.468
Red Bean Paste Sesame Balls, (jin Deui)
1) Put the rice flour into a large bowl. Bring the water to a boil and add the brown sugar, stirring to dissolve.
2) Pour the sugar water over the rice flour and stir together with a wooden spoon to combine. You can add up to 1/3 cup more water if the... - 89.3501
Homemade Sweet red Bean Paste
1. Wash the red beans twice in cold water.
2. Soak the red beans in water for 3 hours.
3. Drain the beans and in a large pot pour water and boil the beans for 5 minutes on high heat.
4. Drain and discard the water, in the same pot pour... - 126.677
Red Pepper Paste
Place all ingredients except paprika in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed until smooth, scraping sides of blender frequently.
Heat paprika in 1-quart saucepan 1 minute.
Add spice mixture gradually, stirring until smooth.
Heat, stirring... - 27.0497
Red Bean Paste
1) Wash the beans, cover with cold water and soak overnight.
2) Drain beans and discard water.
3) Place beans in a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, add 3 cups cold water, and bring to a boil over high heat.
4) Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and... - 87.6595
Moroccan Spiced Red Chile Paste
1) In a heatproof bowl, put the chilies and cover with the boiling water.
2) Keep aside and allow to stand for 30 to 60 minutes.
3) Drain the chilies. Reserve some of the water.
4) In a blender or food processor, put the chilies along with Â¼ cup of... - 33.5399
15 cloves garlic, 10 dry red chillies (soak in hot water for 20 minutes).
Grind together, make a smooth paste and add 1 teaspoon chilli oil. - 12.527
Beef Stew With Basil Tomato Paste
Heat the olive oil over moderate heat for 1 minute in a heavy 10 inch skillet that has been coated with the cooking spray.
Season the steak cubes with the pepper, add to the skillet, and brown for 4 to 5 minutes.
Transfer the beef to a 4 quart Dutch oven.
Add... - 41.2234
Curry Paste East Indian
On a stone, grind turmeric first, adding enough water to make a stiff, paste.
Add all other ingredients by degrees, grinding very finely.
Omit onion, garlic and red pepper if it is to be kept overnight. - 29.6048
Jamaican Jerk Paste
1 In a food processor or blender, whirl the green onions, garlic, oil, vinegar, and lime juice for 30 seconds or until smooth.
Add the sugar, allspice, cinnamon, ginger, salt, black pepper, and red pepperand blend for 1 minute or until well combined.
The... - 32.253
Harisa - North African Chile Paste
Harīsa is the most important condiment used in Tunisian cooking, and, in fact, you need to make this recipe and keep it in the refrigerator before attempting any other Tunisian recipe. It’s hard to believe that so essential a condiment could evolve only... - 37.1721
Combine the tomatoes, peppers, bay leaves and salt in a large pan and cook over low heat for about 1 hour.
Press through a sieve.
Return to the large pan and add the garlic.
Cook over low heat for about 2 hours or until desired thickness, then remove the... - 25.7149
Almond Paste Cookies
Beat the first 9 ingredients together until fluffy; then stir in sifted dry ingredients.
Break off small pieces of the dough, and roll around each cherry to cover completely.
Roll again to form small balls.
Arrange 1 1/2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie... - 37.7205
Miso Chicken In Bean Paste
Combine all ingredients except the chicken, oil, and white wine.
Marinate the chicken in this mixture in the refrigerator overnight.
Remove the thighs and pat dry with paper towels, reserving the marinade.
Heat a frying pan and add the oil.
Lightly brown... - 37.7252
1. Heat an ungreased cast-iron skillet over medium-low heat. Add the chiles and toast them for a few seconds, turning them with tongs so they do not burn. The instant they become pliable and smell fragrant, remove them from the skillet.
2. Cut the chiles open... - 25.5239
Berbere Arabic Chile And Spice Paste
1) From the chilies, remove the stems. To make a less hot sauce, remove the seeds as well.
2) Use the boiling water to cover the chillies and allow them to soften for about 30 minutes.
3) In a dry heavy skillet, toast the cumin till its... - 39.9588
Homemade Tandoori Paste
1. Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat. When it is hot, add the garlic and stir continuously until slightly golden and toasty, about 1 minute. Add the cardamom, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, and turmeric and stir for a few seconds or until the mixture is... - 27.4864
Roasted Chile Paste (nam Phrik Pao)
This a favourite condiment as well as a flavour giving ingredient for soups, stir-fried dishes, noodles, rice, dipping sauces, and even as a salad dressing. The flavour is addictive and you will find yourself spreading it on a piece of toast or crackers. It... - 48.5862
Chicken Paste Canapes
Make a smooth mixture of ingredients; spread on toasted base; garnish with sliced stuffed olive, pimiento, or green pepper. - 13.2489
Doenjang Jjigae, Soy Bean Paste Stew, 된장찌개
Doenjang Jjigae is a staple in Korean traditional meals. It's extremely nutritious and it goes well with many dishes such as Bulgogi, Galbi, grilled fish etc. You've got to try this! - 0
Blend all the ingredients in a liquidiser.
Place the mixture in a saucepan over low heat and simmer gently, stirring constantly till all the liquid dries up.
Store in an airtight jar in the refrigerator. - 27.3883
Sambal Mint Paste
1) Take a food processor bowl and add all the ingredients in it.
2) Process until the mixture is blended to a paste.
3) Use as required. - 26.9241
Homemade Hot Chili Paste
If you're looking for the recipe of Hot Chili Paste then this is it. The Chef shows how to make this easy Hot Chili Paste at home. The paste can be used while making any dish. This is really hot and amazing. - 114.615
Spicy Orange Paste
1) Take a bowl and add all the ingredients to it.
2) Combine them thoroughly until it forms a paste.
3) Use as required. - 33.9499
Toast With Fresh Tomato Paste
Place about 2/3 of the tomatoes in a clean towel.
Wring and squeeze tightly to remove juice and crush tomatoes.
Reserve crushed tomatoes.
Mix chopped tomatoes with onion, basil, and 2 tablespoons oil.
Brush both sides of bread lightly with remaining oil;... - 31.6188
Green Beans With Onion Paste
Wash the beans.
Trim the ends.
Slice them into fine rounds about 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick.
(This takes a while, so it is best to sit down somewhere with chopping board and sharp knife and do about 8 beans at a time.) Put the onion, garlic, ginger, tomato, and... - 46.62