- » Red Onion Spinach Tomato
Red Onion Spinach Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red onion spinach tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red onion spinach tomato recipes.
Tomato Spinach And Red Onion Frittata
An awesomely tasty vegetarian meal – basically a giant omelette filled with spinach, onion, potato and garlic topped with tomatoes and cheese. Very simple to make and incredibly filling – give this one a try, it’s a real crowd pleaser! - 78.8047
Spinach And Onion Bhujia
1 Cut the onion into thin slices.
2 Wash the spinach well.
3 Chop the spinach finely.
4 In a pan, heat the ghee.
5 Add in the garlic and fry until light brown.
6 Add in onion slices, spinach ginger, salt, turmeric, red chilli... - 47.2928
Spinach And Red Pepper Gratin
1) In lots of cold water, wash the spinach well and then shake off the excess moisture.
2) In a roasting bag, put the spinach.
3) With an elastic band, seal loosely, leaving a gap so that steam can escape.
4) In the microwave, place the... - 46.0037
Red Pepper-spinach Pasta Bake
This is my own creation-an Italian,Vegetarian Delight brimming with home made Pasta Sauce, Red Peppers, Spinach and Cannelloni pasta- baked to perfection. This recipe is a sure hit with my family and friends. - 41.4003
Bengali Style Red Spinach Cooked With Bitter Gourds
Use only leaves and tender stalks of the red spinach.
Scrape the bitter gourds, cut into two vertically, and then slice them thinly. Soak in salted water.
Cut the potatoes into large cubes. Skin and cube the brinjal.
Place 1/2 cup ghee in a large pan. Allow... - 44.3234
Simmer the spinach in the stock for 5 minutes.
Add garlic and lemon juice and refrigerate until cool.
Puree the spinach in a food processor or blender on medium to high speed.
Add cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, and thyme.
Stir before... - 34.7704
Linguine With Clams, Spinach, And Tomatoes
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
2. In a Dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium heat and sautÃ© the onion and saute it, stirring often, until it is soft.
3. Then add the garlic and saute it until it is fragrant.
4. To the... - 43.996
Ravioli With Spinach And Sun-dried Tomatoes
This dinner has a combination of sweet, spicy and savory that I love. It may look like a lot of spinach at first, but it melts away to practically nothing once it's cooked, so the kids probably won't even mind it--ours didn't. Serve it with a green salad... - 36.9254
Chickpeas With Tomatoes & Spinach
1. Heat the oil in a wok and fry the onion over a low heat until softened. Stir in the garlic, ginger and chillies and cook for a further 5 mins until the onions are golden and the garlic slightly toasted.
2. Add the turmeric, garam masala and cumin, stirring... - 35.7619
Spinach-and Ricotta-stuffed Tomatoes
Wash and dry the tomatoes and cut off their tops.
With the handle end of a small spoon, scrape out seeds and partitions, being careful not to pierce the sides of tomatoes.
Salt the cavities and set tomatoes upside down on a paper towel to drain for 30... - 42.1299
Spinach Crepes With Spicy Tomato Sauce
1) Sauce : In a saucepan, saute the bacon over a medium heat until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel.
2) In the same saucepan, add the onions, garlic, tomatoes, basil, oregano, bay leaf and beef stock.
3) Bring to a... - 44.6714
Spinach And Tomato Tofu Toss
1. Spray large; nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add onion and garlic. Cook and stir 2 minutes. Add tofu, soy sauce and black pepper to skillet; toss until well combined. Cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes or until... - 32.1386
Spinach And Sun-dried Tomato Cheese Dip
1. Microwave spinach in a large glass bowl at HIGH 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Drain and pat dry with paper towels; coarsely chop.
2. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic; saute 2 minutes. Gradually add milk and cheese... - 26.8932
Spinach Fettuccine With Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
Drain sun-dried tomatoes, reserving 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Coarsely chop 1/4 cup tomatoes.
Reserve remaining olive oil and sun-dried tomatoes for other uses.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add reserved 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Place skillet... - 41.8246
Bean Casserole With Tomatoes And Spinach
In large heavy saucepan or casserole, heat margarine over medium heat; cook garlic and onions, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until softened.
Add tomatoes, breaking up with back of spoon.
Add kidney and romano beans, and oregano; bring to simmer.
Add... - 31.6323
Classic Spinach Salad
In large salad bowl, combine spinach, mushrooms, tomato, croutons, red onion and bacon.
Add classic Dijon vinaigrette dressing and toss gently.
Garnish with egg. - 28.1165
Classic Spinach Salad
In large salad bowl, combine spinach, mushrooms, tomato, croutons, red onion and bacon.
Add lite classic Dijon vinaigrette dressing and toss gently.
Garnish with egg. - 28.6559
Mutton And Spinach
Cut and boil the spinach with one chopped onion.
Grind to a paste, adding a few drops of green coloring.
Heat the ghee and brown the meat in it, stirring briskly.
Add the remaining onions, coriander powder, caraway seed and cardamom powder, garlic, chillies,... - 40.7171
Marinated Vegetable Spinach Salad
In small bowl, combine mustard, vinegar and tarragon.
Gradually add oil, whisking until slightly thickened.
In medium bowl, combine mushrooms, onion and tomatoes.
Toss with dressing and let stand 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, arrange spinach leaves on 4 individu - 33.0061
Veal Marsala With Italian Style Spinach
1. Lay out the veal in a plastic wrap and pound it out till it is thin. Set aside.
2. Season the veal with salt and pepper. Use flour too, if you prefer.
3. In a pan on medium heat, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and cook the veal on both... - 87.9878
Spinach Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. The effortlessly prepared Spinach Salad is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 29.8876
Dry Aloo Palak
How about giving an Asian twist to you fresh spinach? Try making a dry aloo palak curry or potato and spinach curry by following the chef in the video. The recipe is very simple to make with few ingredients that are easily found in everyone's kitchen. The... - 122.687
Layered Spinach Salad
1) Take a 4-quart glass bowl and layer half of the spinach, eggs, lettuce, beans, onions and pepper in it. Repeat the layers.
2) Spread sour cream and dill salad dressing evenly on top.
3) Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 12 hours or until... - 39.8944
Warm Spinach Salad With Bacon Vinaigrette
For those who want to make their meals memorable, spinach salad with bacon vinaigrette dressing is a way to go! High in nutrition and easy to make, everyone is going to love it. Make it fresh and make a wonderful treat at home. - 109.484
Spinach Salad A La Russe
lb make dressing, blend soup, sour cream, milk and horseradish; chill.
In large bowl, layer remaining ingredients. - 30.429
Royale Spinach Salad
1. In a bowl, mix together sugar, oil, mustard and salt.
2. Further, add vinegar and celery seed and bet until well combined.
3. Chill the mixture.
4. Now, mix spinach, onions, bacon and walnuts.
5. Pour chilled dressing to taste over salad and toss... - 41.469
Dressed Spinach Salad
Combine ingredients for dressing, mix well and refrigerate.
Thoroughly rinse spinach in cold water.
Remove and discard stems and bruised or tough leaves.
Tear spinach into bite-size pieces, place in a large salad bowl and top with remaining salad... - 36.3605
Mauna Kea Roasted Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Cut off the upper third of the tomatoes. Scoop out the insides, leaving about 1/4inch thick shell. Sprinkle the inside of the tomatoes with salt.
3) Drain the tomatoes on the paper towel.
4) Take... - 44.5504
Spicy Chicken And Spinach Enchiladas
In 4-quart saucepan, combine chicken, 3/4 cup of the picante sauce, 1/2 cup green onions, onion, red pepper, 1 can tomato sauce, 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, spinach, olives, green chiles, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well.
Simmer uncovered over medium-low heat... - 42.4941
Easy Spinach Dal
The combination of spinach and lentil is too delicious and too nutritious for all the health conscious foodies. You can prepare it easily after watching the video. It is a perfect comfort soup for a chilled afternoon. Enjoy this soup alone or with bread rolls. - 129.322
This is one type of preparation of Spinach. It is very good for health and you can add like 2 tbsp of this to plain white rice with some ghee, mix and enjoy. - 41.0314
Bistro Pasta Spinach Salad
For dressing, in small bowl, cover sun-dried tomatoes with boiling water; let stand 20 minutes.
In food processor, process tomatoes, water, tomato juice, soup, vinegar, oil, garlic, salt and pepper until smooth.
In large bowl, combine pasta, spinach,... - 38.2513
Layered Spinach Salad
This Layered Spinach Salad with tomatoes, green onions, cheese tortellini, onions and cabbage, and dressed with ranch salad dressings garnished with bacon strips is fast turning out to be an accompaniment that I simply cannot live without ! Include this in... - 36.6328
Lentil Spinach Soup
1. Bring 4 cups of the water and the lentils to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat; lower the heat and simmer, partially covered, until the lentils are tender, 20-25 minutes.
2. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the... - 35.4531
Spicy Chickpea And Spinach Soup
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 6 minutes.
Add the garlic, rosemary, crushed red pepper and salt; cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Add the chickpeas, tomatoes... - 38.8423
Chickpeas With Spinach
1. Cover dried chick peas nicely with water in a bowl, stand overnight. Drain and rinse with fresh water. Drain again. Add 2 cups water and 1/2 tsp salt. Boil. Simmer till done.
2. Heat 3 tbsp oil in a clean wok/ kadhai. Add cardamom pods and cumin. When... - 33.8106
Baked Spinach Lasagna
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, combine the mushrooms, garlic and all but 2 tablespoons of the onion in a large nonstick skillet; cover and cook over medium heat, stirring often, about 5 minutes, or until the vegetables soften.
3.... - 38.0037
Orzo Salad With Spinach, Feta And Roasted Pumpkinseeds
1. In a large pot of lightly salted water brought to a boil cook the pasta, until it is tender but still a bit firm. The lemon juice in the dressing will continue to cook the pasta.
2. Then drain the pasta and rinse it under cool water.
3. In a large... - 39.5959
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
1. Saute chopped onion in olive oil until soft. Add garlic, red pepper flakes, sugar, and tomatoes, juice and all. Stir in grated carrot and zucchini. Salt and pepper to taste. Simmer the sauce for at least 1 hour, until the shredded vegetables have dissolved... - 38.0554
Spinach Dip Crescent Wreath
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Turn upside 10-ounce custard cup at the center of ungreased large cookie sheet.
3) Take out dough from 1 can and keep dough in 1 piece. Do not unroll. (Keep remaining can of dough in refrigerator.)
4) Using... - 39.8823
Warm Mussel And Spinach Salad
Remove the stems from the spinach.
Wash in several changes of water to remove the sand.
Dry well (a salad spinner works well).
Cut it into 3/4 inch strips.
This is easily done by rolling several leaves together lengthwise into a tight cylinder and cutting... - 43.9656
Indian Creamed Spinach
1. Remove and discard tough stems from spinach.
2. Rinse leaves with water and shake off to remove some of the water.
3. In a large heavy pot, place spinach and cover the pot.
4. Cook over medium-high heat with occasional stirring for... - 48.3323
Creamy Curried Spinach Dinner
If you are among those who don't compromise on health and good food, prepare less oil curry at home just like creamy curried spinach and serve with rice, Indian roti i.e., unleavened whole wheat bread for dinner. This is an authentic dish from Punjab, India... - 65.6439
Persian Steak Roll
1 Ask your meatman to split flank steak, butterfly fashion.
Or, at home, split it yourself, working slowly with a sharp long-blade knife and cutting with a sawing motion as evenly as possible.
Pound steak with a mallet or rolling pin to make it evenly thin.
2... - 36.3419
Cheese And Vegetable Manicotti
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat 2 teaspoons oil; add onion, mushrooms, pepper, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat until pepper is softened, about 2 minutes.
2. Add spinach and cook, stirring constantly, until moisture has... - 40.0391
Place tomatoes, mushrooms, red peppers, carrot, onion, wine or grape juice, garlic, honey, basil, rosemary, oregano, thyme, and black pepper in a large, heavy saucepan.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together the egg whites and the... - 50.9822
Spinach And Sprouts Salad
Toss all ingredients together and serve cold or make a separate lemon dressing and pour on top of the vegetables and serve - 22.8921
Rice & Spinach Soup
In a 3 to 4-quart pan, combine the broth, onion, rice, garlic, and chilies.
Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
Simmer, covered, until rice is very tender to bite, 20 to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut spinach into thin shreds.
Core tomato and cut into about... - 39.7706
Cheese With Spinach
Remove and discard tough spinach stems; rinse leaves well.
Place leaves, with water that clings to them, in a 3 to 4 quart pan.
Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until spinach is wilted .
Transfer to a blender or food processor and whirl... - 43.6302
Baked Mexican Spinach Dip
1) Set the oven ready to 400°.
2) Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet and cook onion in it until tender.
3) Add 2/3rd of the chopped tomatoes.
4) Next, add the jalapeno peppers.
5) Cook for a couple of minutes more.
6) Take a large sized bowl... - 46.9723
Spinach, Blueberry & Walnut Salad
Here’s a super healthy salad – full of antioxidants and flavor! The balsamic vinegar enhances the berried beautifully and the toasted walnuts really make a difference. - 127.243
Florentine Red Snapper
In a medium-sized frying pan saute celery, pepper, onion, and parsley in the olive oil until vegetables are just slightly crisp.
Stir in garlic powder and flour.
Mix well into vegetables.
Add tomato juice.
Cook, stirring, until thickened to a sauce.
If too... - 39.2195
Spinach And Bacon Saute
1) In a 10-inch skillet, heat oil.
2) To this, add the onion and garlic.
3) Over high heat, cook for a minute, or until the onion is translucent.
4) To this, add the spinach and tomatoes and mix well.
5) Over low heat, cook covered for a minute, until... - 39.5639
Nigerian Beef Spinach Stew
1) Rinse the spinach, and snap away the tough stems.
2) Make small pieces by tearing the spinach.
3) Thinly slice the onions and separate the slices into rings.
4) Slice all the whole tomatoes.
5) Stir in the cornstarch into 1 tablespoon of cold... - 47.0161
Remove and discard tough spinach stems.
Place spinach, with water that clings to leaves, in a large deep pan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until wilted (2 to 4 minutes).
Drain well and let cool.
Chop spinach coarsely, squeezing out excess... - 45.5846
Rice And Spinach Soup
Looking to keep warm in the winter time? Then this bowl of soup should do it for you. Watch Caryellis show you get this warming bowl done in this video! - 114.109
Hot Spinach Dip
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium heat; add onions and saute until softened, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes.
Add tomatoes and chiles and cook 2 minutes.
Transfer mixture to large bowl and stir in spinach.
Make sure all... - 41.2933
Cook Along Turkey And Spinach Lasagne
If you are looking for ways to spark up lasagne, then this dish might as well turn out to be the perfect excuse. Paul here shares a unique recipe using turkey and spinach to prepare a lip-smacking dish, good enough to jazz up your most boring meals into a... - 126.846
Stuffed Peppers With Sausage And Spinach
Bell peppers are pretty, colorful and they have hollow insides, giving the impression of empty pretty heads. No wonder we are tempted to fill them up. Almost every cuisine has several stuffed bell pepper recipes but this Italian version is an all time... - 120.671
Italian White Bean And Spinach Cups
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cut tops off bell peppers; discard tops, seeds, and membranes.
Cook jpeppers in boiling water 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add green onions and garlic; saute 2... - 39.7922
Spinach Pasta Sauce
In a Dutch oven, cook and crumble sausage until browned; drain.
Add mushrooms, carrot, green pepper and onion; saute for 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, sauce, paste, Parmesan, broth and seasonings; cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Add spinach; heat through - 36.4152
Spinach & Chickpeas
Add the spinach.
Cook, stirring, till the spinach turns soft and the water dries.
Add chickpeas and some of the cooking liquid, to make some gravy.
Add the tomatoes.
Cook for 10-15 minutes.
Check salt and remove from heat. - 38.0288
Cuttlefish Or Squid With Spinach
To clean the cuttlefish or squid, use the heads to pull the viscera out of the bodies.
Make a cut above the eyes to free the tentacles, and keep these with the bodies.
Look for the ink sacs in the viscera: the ink sac is a small bag with a silvery... - 41.9635
Chicken And Spinach Curry
This chicken and spinach curry celebrates the British love of Indian cooking with its national favorite. This is a wonderful way to use spinach, cooked with the chicken and flavored with spices. It is a great way to get vegetables and protein into one... - 85.7424
Leaner Spinach Meat Loaf
In a large bowl, combine egg white, milk, and 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce; beat until well combined.
Stir in crumbs, onion, potato, garlic, mustard, oregano, and pepper.
Add beef and turkey; mix lightly.
On a large sheet of plastic wrap, pat meat mixture into... - 43.6083
Spinach Stuffed Flank Steak
Pound each steak with meat mallet to 1/4-inch thickness; set aside.
Combine egg, spinach, cheese, sage, salt, and pepper; stir in soft bread crumbs.
Spread spinach filling over steaks.
Starting from narrow side, roll up each steak as for jelly roll; tie with... - 41.0942
Masala Salmon With Rice & Spinach
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Combine the tikka paste, tomato puree and almost all the yogurt in a shallow bowl. Add the fish, turn to coat, then place on a baking sheet.
2. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over a high heat. Add most of the onion,... - 34.6845
Bacon Spinach Junior Club Sandwiches
1 Fry bacon until crisp in large skillet; drain on paper toweling. Remove all but about 1/4 cup fat from pan. Break eggs, 1 at a time, into hot fat; fry until firm, breaking yolks with a pancake turner, and turning them over. Transfer to warm platter. Remove... - 32.9329
Tofu & Spinach Manicotti
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir onion, celery, garlic, and oregano in oil often until onion is limp, about 8 minutes.
Add puree, wine, and water.
Cover and simmer 25 minutes; stir often.
Mix tofu and spinach well.
Stuff manicotti... - 36.527
Greek Spinach Rice Salad
Bring 2 1/4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan; stir in rice.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Combine rice, spinach, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine lemon juice and next 5... - 40.4055
Parsley Pesto Grilled Vegetables & Spinach Fettuccine
Prepare Parsley Pesto; set aside.
Cutting toward stem end, slice each zucchini lengthwise into thin strips, leaving strips attached at stem so they can be fanned out.
Brush cut surfaces of zucchini, eggplants, tomatoes, and onion with some of the pesto.
Place... - 39.4941
Palak Paneer (spinach & Cheese)
This Indian dish contains fresh spinach and cheese in a creamy curry. Use paneer if you can get it! It is absolutely wonderful with rice or chapati (Indian flat bread). - 34.5728
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. On a meat board, prepare the chicken pockets for the stuffing.
3. Loosen the skin of each chicken breast by running a finger between the flesh and skin along one side, retaining the skin attached on the other... - 44.8817
Spinach And Pepper Stuffed Shrimps With Thai Coconut Curry Sauce
Chef is preparing a delicious seafood appetizer and adding some veggies for some color and health. Spinach and Pepper Stuffed Shrimps with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce; the name itself speaks of its elegance! The spicy sauce is more than perfect for seafood... - 127.223
Yellow Mung Beans With Spinach – Dal Palak
Lentils are prepared almost daily in many Indian homes. They are rich in nutrients and equally tasty. This particular combination of spinach and lentils is one of my favorite meals. I like to eat dal palak with fresh baked bread or over steamed basmati rice... - 32.7928
Spinach Ricotta Crepes
Prepare Fresh Tomato Sauce.
In a medium size bowl, beat egg with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Mix in ricotta cheese, jack cheese, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, the 1 tablespoon parsley, and spinach.
Spoon an equal amount of ricotta mixture down center of each... - 42.9735
Potato Spinach And Salmon
For the potatoes, in a skillet, saute potatoes in batches with onion, fennel, and garlic in olive oil until onions begin to wilt.
Add tomatoes and saute another 5 minutes.
Add chicken stock, Chardonnay, parsley, and oregano.
Cover and simmer 45 minutes or... - 44.8817
Spinach And Rice Loaf With Mushroom Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, onion, rice, garlic, spinach, mustard, thyme, rosemary, and pepper; pack into a 9 x 5 x 3 loaf pan lightly coated with the cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until... - 42.509
Potatoes Stuffed With Spinach
Wash and peel the potatoes.
Scoop out the insides so that you have about a one-third-inch-thick shell all around.
Use the inside pulp for another use.
To prevent darkening, drop the potatoes into a bowl of salted water while you prepare the filling.
For the... - 39.4386
Vegetable Souffle With Sweet Red Pepper Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a bowl, beat egg yolks, cream and egg whites thoroughly.
3. Place skillet with butter on medium heat and melt it. Sauté shallots for 3 minutes till translucent. Stir in spinach and sauté for 3... - 43.9917
Spinach And Sausage Lasagna
LASAGNA LOWDOWN Cook noodles, a few at a time, in large pot of boiling salted water until almost tender, 2 minutes for fresh and 6 to 8 minutes for dried.
Refresh in cold water and arrange in single layer on wet tea towel until ready to use.
Assemble dish... - 39.9941
Tofu And Spinach Manicotti
In a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, celery, garlic, and herb seasoning.
In a large bowl, combine tofu, spinach, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Stuff manicotti with tofu filling.
Arrange filled manicotti in a single layer... - 41.6719
Herb Tortellini With Spinach, Turkey Sausage & Feta
METHOD: Cook tortellini according to manufacturer’s instructions
in a pot of salted water. Drain and toss with 1 tbsp olive oil.
Heat large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tbsp of
olive oil, and sliced chicken sausage to pan. Cook,... - 39.0175
Vegan Minestrone Soup And Citrus Spinach Salad
Minestrone soup today? Well it’s going to take a good hour for it to simmer, so plan ahead! Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this soup also contains barley. The soup is chockablock with nutrients and flavors and it is perfect anytime of the year.... - 131.293
Risotto With Pancetta, Spinach And Goat Cheese
This is a very creamy recipe, without any cream. It also has delicious additional elements such as Pancetta and Goat Cheese, it is sprinkled with parmesan at the last moment and serve hot! - 41.9921
Spinach-stuffed Flank Steak
Were you looking for a tasty meat preperation that you can serve for a weekend luncheon? Then Spinach-Stuffed Flank Steak is definitely the recipe for you. Spinach-Stuffed Flank Steak is a filling and delicous dish that you will fall in love with. Try it! - 42.3932
Salmon And Spinach Quiche
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6.
2) On a floured surface, roll out the dough and use it to line a 9" (23 cm) metal flan tin.
3) To line the pastry, use baking paper. Put baking beans in it and blind bake for 10 minutes. Take... - 44.7743
Spinach And Mushroom Quiche And Pasta Salad For Brunch
What a better way to celebrate Mother's Day than a quick and delightful brunch all made by you! Beginning with a virtual historic tour to Vicksburg watch the chef making this amazing combination of Spinach and Mushroom Quiche with a side of Pasta Salad.... - 117.351
Roasted Red King Salmon
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 200°F.
TO OVEN-DRY THE TOMATOES, stir together the coriander, cumin, pepper, salt, and garlic in a small bowl.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and sprinkle half of the seasonings over it.
Arrange the tomato slices on the... - 41.2571
"I may never use ground meat in my peppers again," said Fran Parisi, Grace Parisi's mother, when she tried this super-flavorful sausage-stuffed version. Another revelation: Smaller Italian frying peppers are much easier to brown in a skillet than the typical... - 35.0212
Easy Vegetarian Food Part 1 - Red Lentil Soup
Earnest fans veggies, here is a delicious vegetarian three coursemeal just right for you. Check out Chef Stacey as she begins with the making of the meal with a red lentil soup. Nutritious and rich with flavors, the soup is truly appetizing. Watch the... - 115.402
How To Make A Red Snapper (fish) Biryani
Are you a fish lover? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a great recipe to prepare Baked Fish with Garlic and Parsley. Do give this recipe a try, you are sure to love it. - 83.9207
Shrimp In White And Red Sauce
1) In 3 different bowls, mix the ingredients for the shrimp marinade, the red sauce, and the white sauce.
2) Set the bowls aside.
3) In a bowl, soak shrimps in cold water with 1 tablespoon salt for 5 minutes.
4) Drain the shrimps and pat dry.
5)... - 44.2332
Indian Aloo Palak
Enjoy whole goodness of green with this delicious and flavorful Aloo Palak! - 113.738
Wash the spinach leaves thoroughly and roughly chop.
Cook the spinach in the water left on the leaves until soft.
Drain, squeeze out any excess water and set aside.
Melt the butter in a karahi or deep frying pan over a medium heat and gently fry the onion... - 41.1371