- » Red Onion Chutney
Red Onion Chutney Recipes
Red Onion Chutneys are side dish often served with other main course dishes. As the name suggests, Red Onion Chutney recipes are made of red onions and served with burgers, fish, beef, chicken or pork. The Red Onion ... More »
Red Onion Chutney
This chutney is a very good combination for idly and dosa. - 39.3985
You May Also Like!
Red Onion Apple And Raisin Chutney
In a small bowl combine well 2/3 cup warm water, the vinegar, the honey, the raisins, the mint, and the cloves and let the mixture stand while cooking the onions.
In a large skillet cook the onions in the oil and the butter, covered, over moderately low heat,... - 29.1845
1. In a pan, heat oil, fry green chili, red chili, chopped onions until light brown.
2. Add garam masala, sambar powder, salt, tomato paste and fry for 5 minutes continously.
3. Add 1/2 cup water, grated coconut and mix well for 2 minutes.
4. Gradually... - 82.6909
1. Peel and cut the onions into thick slices.
2. Grind all the ingredients on the left to a rough paste along with the onions.
3. Heat the oil and add the seasonings. Now add the ground mixture and fry on low heat until the oil comes to the surface. - 38.7897
1. Wash, dry and peel the oranges. Using a sharp paring knife, remove the white pith from the other skin. Remove as many pips as possible.
2. Combine in a food processor or mincer, th orange peel, orange flesh and sultanas. Mince using the... - 46.4068
Tomato Onion Chutney
In a heavy skillet cook the onion and the mustard seeds in the butter over moderate heat until the onion begins to turn golden.
Add the tomatoes, the vinegar, the sugar, and the allspice, cook the mixture, stirring and breaking up the tomatoes with a wooden... - 28.9807
Apple & Dried Cherry Chutney
Apple and dried cherry chutney is a spiced fruit chutney made with granny smith apples. Prepared with added red onions, and spiced with ginger, red pepper and sugar to taste, the apple and dried cherry chutney has a hint of balsamic vinegar to taste. cooked... - 46.5528
In a thick pan, put oil and heat it.
Add fenugreek seeds, garlic pods, curry leaves and chopped onion.
Fry till onions turn to golden brown in colour.
Add red chilli pwdr, cilantro, tamarind, jaggery and salt.
Onion chutney is a good... - 38.4992
Red Pepper Chutney
This Red Pepper Chutney tastes incredible ! Try this deliciously seasoned and pear, raisin and pepper chutney with breads or meat and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Red Pepper Chutney are welcome. - 34.334
Red Onion Chutney Recipes By Category