- » Red Olive
Red Olive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red olive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red olive recipes.
Red Snapper With Olive Salsa And Green Beans
1. Preheat either a - grill pan, cast-iron skillet or indoor electric grill to high heat.
2. To prepare the snapper drizzle it with olive oil.
3. In a small bowl combine spices and rub fish with the mixture.
4. On hot grill place fish... - 45.402
Red And Green Peppers In Olive Oil, Garlic, And Parsley
Char the peppers under the broiler or on the stovetop, until black.
Put them in a paper bag in the still hot but turned-off oven and turn the bag repeatedly for 5 minutes.
Take the peppers out of the bag and peel the skin off under cold running water.
Seed... - 30.1434
Pan Seared Red Snapper With Olive Crust
In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, oregano, olives, Parmesan, and pepper.
Firmly press the fillets into the mixture to create a uniform coating on both sides.
Coat the top of the fillets with no-stick spray.
Coat a large cast-iron skillet with... - 36.7792
Olive Garden Berry Sangria
People who like tasting different kind of beverages must surely try this one. The chef has made a replica of the Olive garden's berry sangria. Watch the video to know this easy recipe. - 106.684
Black Olive Tapenade With Onion And Parsley
You also like tapenade, the multiuse recipe it can be used as bread spread or a dip and also as a food gift. Tapenade is made with little variations by different people. Here is a video for black olive tapenade. Watch the video to check how the chef makes... - 140.545
Duck With Olives (anitra Alle Olive)
Rub salt, pepper, sage and thyme on the inside of the duck.
Add bay leaf.
Brown the duck in the oil.
Remove from the trypan.
Saute the onion, carrot and parsley in the frypan for three minutes.
Return the duck, stir in the wine and cover.
Cook over a low heat... - 38.5738
Cook the onion, bell pepper and garlic in small amount of fat in a skillet over low heat until tender.
Add the ground beef and brown.
Add the tomato sauce, capers and raisins and simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain the olives and add to beef mixture.
Heat... - 27.4052
Olive Sauce For Tostadas
Blend the chilies, tomatoes, scallions and salt in electric blender until smooth.
Add the olives and serve with tortillas. - 22.595
Combine all the ingredients except the olives and mix well.
Measure by tablespoons and flatten, then place an olive in center and mold meat mixture around olive.
Broil, 2 inches from heat, for 6 to 8 minutes, turning once.
Serve hot with toothpick in each... - 23.9984
Roast Beef And Olive Rolls
Arrange tortillas in single layer on work surface.
Combine olive paste with mayonnaise; spread over tortillas.
Cover with slices of meat, leaving 1 inch (2.5 cm) border at one end.
Top with lettuce.
Starting at end with meat, roll up tightly, sealing border... - 30.5345
Olive Sauce For Meat Loaf
Combine all ingredients in top of double boiler and cook over boiling water until heated through.
Pour over meat loaf just before serving. - 23.86
Ripe Olive Bridies
Cook the beef in bacon drippings until lightly browned, then add the onion and cover.
Cook until the onion is soft.
Mix in the thyme, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and flour, then stir in the broth.
Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until... - 38.0405
Olive Stuffed Beef Loaf
Mix the ground beef, salt, pepper, potatoes and eggs in a bowl.
Add the cream and water and mix well.
Place in a greased loaf pan and press the olives into beef mixture.
Cover with foil.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Remove from pan and place on a... - 38.7528
Olive And Dried Beef Rabbit
Olive And Dried Beef Rabbit has a great taste. The beef with cheese gives the Olive And Dried Beef Rabbit a grand taste. If you are a cheese lover then try this Olive And Dried Beef Rabbit recipe. - 29.3266
Ripe Olive Birthday Loaf
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix the beef, bread crumbs, onion, marjoram, salt and pepper together.
Combine the egg and 2/3 cup milk and mix with the beef mixture thoroughly.
Shape into a 9 x 12-inch rectangle on sheet of waxed paper.
Drain the olives... - 39.8056
Beef Olive Loaf
Combine all ingredients except the bacon in a large bowl.
Blend with a wooden spoon.
Form into a loaf and place in a baking pan.
Lay the bacon slices across the top of the loaf. - 34.5314
Cheese And Olive Canapes
1.Start by chopping the stuffed olives
2.In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and chopped stuffed olives
3.Place the prepared bread, and spread the cheese mixture over it
4.Now in the center of each canape, garnish with a quarter inch border... - 28.2793
Spaghetti With Cauliflower, Green Olives & Almonds
When entertaining unexpected guests at home, nothing could come to your rescue like a hearty pasta dinner recipe as this. Chef Hermann tosses spaghetti with tender cauliflower, toasty almonds and green olives to whomp up this simple and slightly spicy... - 84.1676
Olive Rosemary Crostini
1. In a small skillet in oil over low heat saute 2 cloves garlic.
2. Under hot broiler Toast bread slices on both sides.
3. Using a pastry brush, with garlic oil dab charred bread and in a small bowl, place rest of oil with chopped olives.
4. On a... - 38.8694
Pasta With Olive Pesto
1. In a food processor, put together all ingredients except macaroni and puree it until smooth.
2. In serving bowl, place macaroni.
3. Add pesto and toss.
4. Serve immediately. - 41.9501
Kalamata Olive Sauce
1) In a food processor, mince together shallots and garlic.
2) While the processor is still on add chilli pepper and mince.
3) Add parsley, thyme, oregano, and vinegar, pulsing to blend.
4) Slowly stream in olive oil through feed tube, blend until... - 42.1902
1. Fry the onions in the oil until soft. Roughly chop the olives.
2. Put the flour, salt, yeast and parsley, coriander or mint in a large bowl with the olives and fried onions and pour in 475 ml / 16 fl oz / 2 cups hand-hot water.
3. Mix to a dough using a... - 35.5188
Tuna Olive And Bread Salad
1. Preheat the broiler. Toast the bread for about 1 minute, turning once, until golden. Let cool, and then rub the toasts with the garlic. In a bowl, combine the water and vinegar; sprinkle on the bread and let stand for 1 minute, until moistened slightly.
2.... - 29.8379
Olive Walnut Cream Cheese Dip
Olive Walnut Cream Cheese Dip is an easy appetizer that is perfect for your next party. Four simple ingredients will have everyone asking you for this simple recipe. - 105.398
1. Sort out the good olives from the bad ones and give a thorough wash.
2. Soak the olives in water for a week changing the water daily with fresh water.
3. On day 3 take olives in a Ziploc bag. Pound the olives with a rolling pin, to... - 90.9626
Salami Con Le Olive
Cover a serving platter with salami then arrange cheese, tomatoes and olives attractively on top.
De-seed the red pimento and cut it into thin strips.
Put them into a bowl with the parsley.
Add oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste and toss... - 27.823
Arugula Tomato And Olive Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, vinegar, and olive oil. Beat with fork to blend.
2. Cut each tomato into 8 wedges. Toss tomatoes, arugula, olives, and onion together in bowl with dressing. - 29.3962
Green Olive Salad
Place the olives in a mixing bowl.
If they are imported and very salty, soak for several hours in cold water; rinse and drain well.
Slice the olives horizontally into rings.
Mix well with the remaining ingredients.
Season to taste.
Transfer to a salad... - 30.2782
1. In a large ceramic bowl, combine tomatoes, olives, parsley, basil, and red onion and toss to mix.
2. Let the mixture stand for 30 minutes.
3. Drain liquid that has accumulated and stir in olive oil, seasonings, and a few dashes of balsamic... - 36.5523
Orange And Olive Salad
Toss oranges in salad bowl with torn lettuce leaves.
Add onion and olives.
Toss again with French dressing. - 28.5439
Herbed Green Olive Salad
In a bowl toss together the olives, the celery, the bell pepper, the onion, the garlic paste, the carrot, the pars ley, the oregano, and the red pepper flakes, add the oil and the vinegar, and combine the mixture well.
Serve the salad as part of an antipasto... - 25.7925
Olive And Orange Salad
1) Peel off the skin from the oranges
2) Onto a plate arrange the orange peels with the black olives on top
3) Using a knife, slice the onion into rings and separate them
4) Place the onion rings onto the platter
5) Briskly whisk together the... - 44.4247
Olive Salad Plate
Line chilled salad platter with greens.
Cut oranges into thin crosswise slices.
Arrange orange slices on greens.
Sprinkle with chopped olives and leeks.
Gar- nish with whole olives.
Shake olive oil, vinegar, cori- ander, salt, pepper, sugar and mustard in... - 37.2892
Ricotta And Olive Mix
Preheat the grill [broiler] to moderately high.
In a shallow, flameproof casserole, heat the olive oil over moderate heat.
When the oil is hot, add the olives and red pepper and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes.
Add the ricotta cheese and, stirring... - 42.548
1. To toast pine nuts, spread them on a small cookie sheet and roast in a moderately hot oven (300°F) for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently until they are lightly browned.
2. Remove and let cool.
3. Drain the olives discarding the... - 43.9396
Olive Garden Salad Mix
1. Chill the bowl in the refrigerator.
2. In a bowl, take the salad mix, red onions, tomatoes, pepperoncini peppers, black olives and croutons.
3. Add the salad dressing of your choice and toss together.
4. Serve right away. - 98.5536
Fennel Olive Salad
1. In medium glass or stainless-steel bowl combine all ingredients; stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until flavors blend, 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Stir salad just before serving. - 27.1521
Red Olive Recipes By Category