- » Red Olive
Red Olive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red olive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red olive recipes.
Red Pepper And Olive Pasta
Red Pepper and Olive Pasta Recipe!
This dish is different than the typical red sauce pasta dish. It's light, but not wimpy. You can use any color of pepper in this sauce.
This easy pasta dish is full of flavor!
Here's a way to use the "power vegetable" the... - 0
Pan Seared Red Snapper With Olive Crust
In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, oregano, olives, Parmesan, and pepper.
Firmly press the fillets into the mixture to create a uniform coating on both sides.
Coat the top of the fillets with no-stick spray.
Coat a large cast-iron skillet with... - 37.4491
Red Snapper With Olive Salsa And Green Beans
1. Preheat either a - grill pan, cast-iron skillet or indoor electric grill to high heat.
2. To prepare the snapper drizzle it with olive oil.
3. In a small bowl combine spices and rub fish with the mixture.
4. On hot grill place fish... - 45.7162
Red And Green Peppers In Olive Oil, Garlic, And Parsley
Char the peppers under the broiler or on the stovetop, until black.
Put them in a paper bag in the still hot but turned-off oven and turn the bag repeatedly for 5 minutes.
Take the peppers out of the bag and peel the skin off under cold running water.
Seed... - 33.9351
Black Olive Tapenade With Onion And Parsley
You also like tapenade, the multiuse recipe it can be used as bread spread or a dip and also as a food gift. Tapenade is made with little variations by different people. Here is a video for black olive tapenade. Watch the video to check how the chef makes... - 105.286
Olive Garden Berry Sangria
People who like tasting different kind of beverages must surely try this one. The chef has made a replica of the Olive garden's berry sangria. Watch the video to know this easy recipe. - 119.548
Olive Sauce For Meat Loaf
Combine all ingredients in top of double boiler and cook over boiling water until heated through.
Pour over meat loaf just before serving. - 25.9472
Bow Tie Pasta And Kalamata Olive Toss
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. In a large bowl, combine pasta and remaining ingredients. Toss well. - 35.0447
Duck With Olives (anitra Alle Olive)
Rub salt, pepper, sage and thyme on the inside of the duck.
Add bay leaf.
Brown the duck in the oil.
Remove from the trypan.
Saute the onion, carrot and parsley in the frypan for three minutes.
Return the duck, stir in the wine and cover.
Cook over a low heat... - 39.8352
Combine all the ingredients except the olives and mix well.
Measure by tablespoons and flatten, then place an olive in center and mold meat mixture around olive.
Broil, 2 inches from heat, for 6 to 8 minutes, turning once.
Serve hot with toothpick in each... - 25.7314
Olive Sauce For Tostadas
Blend the chilies, tomatoes, scallions and salt in electric blender until smooth.
Add the olives and serve with tortillas. - 24.416
Beef Olive Loaf
Combine all ingredients except the bacon in a large bowl.
Blend with a wooden spoon.
Form into a loaf and place in a baking pan.
Lay the bacon slices across the top of the loaf. - 36.1279
Roast Beef And Olive Rolls
Arrange tortillas in single layer on work surface.
Combine olive paste with mayonnaise; spread over tortillas.
Cover with slices of meat, leaving 1 inch (2.5 cm) border at one end.
Top with lettuce.
Starting at end with meat, roll up tightly, sealing border... - 31.594
Olive Stuffed Beef Loaf
Mix the ground beef, salt, pepper, potatoes and eggs in a bowl.
Add the cream and water and mix well.
Place in a greased loaf pan and press the olives into beef mixture.
Cover with foil.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Remove from pan and place on a... - 39.7356
Olive And Dried Beef Rabbit
Olive And Dried Beef Rabbit has a great taste. The beef with cheese gives the Olive And Dried Beef Rabbit a grand taste. If you are a cheese lover then try this Olive And Dried Beef Rabbit recipe. - 31.4932
Ripe Olive Birthday Loaf
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix the beef, bread crumbs, onion, marjoram, salt and pepper together.
Combine the egg and 2/3 cup milk and mix with the beef mixture thoroughly.
Shape into a 9 x 12-inch rectangle on sheet of waxed paper.
Drain the olives... - 42.2449
Drain olives and crush them slightly.
Put them in a mixing bowl or other container.
Add remaining ingredients and stir well to coat all the olives.
Chill, stirring occasionally, for several hours or overnight.
Serve as an appetizer.
These olives keep well in... - 36.4902
Black Olive Dip
Blend all the ingredients in a food processor and blitz until smooth - unless you prefer to leave it slightly chunky. - 24.9022
Combine all the ingredients in a flameproof casserole and bake, covered, in an oven preheated to 180°C (350°F, gas 4) for 30 minutes. - 33.6053
Kalamata Olive Sauce
1) In a food processor, mince together shallots and garlic.
2) While the processor is still on add chilli pepper and mince.
3) Add parsley, thyme, oregano, and vinegar, pulsing to blend.
4) Slowly stream in olive oil through feed tube, blend until... - 41.9894
Spaghetti With Cauliflower, Green Olives & Almonds
When entertaining unexpected guests at home, nothing could come to your rescue like a hearty pasta dinner recipe as this. Chef Hermann tosses spaghetti with tender cauliflower, toasty almonds and green olives to whomp up this simple and slightly spicy... - 82.6136
Cheese And Olive Canapes
1.Start by chopping the stuffed olives
2.In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and chopped stuffed olives
3.Place the prepared bread, and spread the cheese mixture over it
4.Now in the center of each canape, garnish with a quarter inch border... - 29.7856
Arugula Tomato And Olive Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, vinegar, and olive oil. Beat with fork to blend.
2. Cut each tomato into 8 wedges. Toss tomatoes, arugula, olives, and onion together in bowl with dressing. - 31.1285
Green Olive Salad
Place the olives in a mixing bowl.
If they are imported and very salty, soak for several hours in cold water; rinse and drain well.
Slice the olives horizontally into rings.
Mix well with the remaining ingredients.
Season to taste.
Transfer to a salad... - 32.1453
Combine first five ingredients in bowl, mix well, add olives, and toss until well coated.
Cover and marinate for at least 24 hours, stirring occasionally.
Serve at room temperature. - 25.4535
Orange And Olive Salad
Toss oranges in salad bowl with torn lettuce leaves.
Add onion and olives.
Toss again with French dressing. - 28.3352
Fennel Olive Salad
1. In medium glass or stainless-steel bowl combine all ingredients; stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until flavors blend, 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Stir salad just before serving. - 29.5721
Salami Con Le Olive
Cover a serving platter with salami then arrange cheese, tomatoes and olives attractively on top.
De-seed the red pimento and cut it into thin strips.
Put them into a bowl with the parsley.
Add oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste and toss... - 29.1593
Olives With Dill
1) Drain and hammer the olives until the pits are visible.
2) Mix the olives with rest of the ingredients and allow to stand in a cool place for 1 day.
3) Spoon the mixture into the sterilized jars, seal and refrigerate.
4) Use as required. - 35.3518
Olive Walnut Cream Cheese Dip
Olive Walnut Cream Cheese Dip is an easy appetizer that is perfect for your next party. Four simple ingredients will have everyone asking you for this simple recipe. - 105.477
Olive Rosemary Crostini
1. In a small skillet in oil over low heat saute 2 cloves garlic.
2. Under hot broiler Toast bread slices on both sides.
3. Using a pastry brush, with garlic oil dab charred bread and in a small bowl, place rest of oil with chopped olives.
4. On a... - 37.6981
Feta And Olive Pasta Salad
1. In large serving bowl, combine feta cheese, olives, basil, olive oil and pepper flakes; set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Add pasta shells and red and yellow peppers to serving bowl; toss to mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, until well chilled.... - 31.8223
Pasta With Olive Pesto
1. In a food processor, put together all ingredients except macaroni and puree it until smooth.
2. In serving bowl, place macaroni.
3. Add pesto and toss.
4. Serve immediately. - 39.7867
Olive Salad Plate
Line chilled salad platter with greens.
Cut oranges into thin crosswise slices.
Arrange orange slices on greens.
Sprinkle with chopped olives and leeks.
Gar- nish with whole olives.
Shake olive oil, vinegar, cori- ander, salt, pepper, sugar and mustard in... - 36.7611
Duck With Olives
Salt and pepper the duck pieces and place them on a broiling pan and roast in a 400° oven for 20 minutes.
The pieces should just begin to brown.
While the duck is baking, prepare the sauce.
Heat a frying pan and add the olive oil, the onion, and the... - 43.8819
1. In a large ceramic bowl, combine tomatoes, olives, parsley, basil, and red onion and toss to mix.
2. Let the mixture stand for 30 minutes.
3. Drain liquid that has accumulated and stir in olive oil, seasonings, and a few dashes of balsamic... - 38.0216
1. Fry the onions in the oil until soft. Roughly chop the olives.
2. Put the flour, salt, yeast and parsley, coriander or mint in a large bowl with the olives and fried onions and pour in 475 ml / 16 fl oz / 2 cups hand-hot water.
3. Mix to a dough using a... - 35.6083
1. Sort out the good olives from the bad ones and give a thorough wash.
2. Soak the olives in water for a week changing the water daily with fresh water.
3. On day 3 take olives in a Ziploc bag. Pound the olives with a rolling pin, to... - 89.3371
Herbed Green Olive Salad
In a bowl toss together the olives, the celery, the bell pepper, the onion, the garlic paste, the carrot, the pars ley, the oregano, and the red pepper flakes, add the oil and the vinegar, and combine the mixture well.
Serve the salad as part of an antipasto... - 27.1614
Olive And Orange Salad
1) Peel off the skin from the oranges
2) Onto a plate arrange the orange peels with the black olives on top
3) Using a knife, slice the onion into rings and separate them
4) Place the onion rings onto the platter
5) Briskly whisk together the... - 44.9787
Ricotta And Olive Mix
Preheat the grill [broiler] to moderately high.
In a shallow, flameproof casserole, heat the olive oil over moderate heat.
When the oil is hot, add the olives and red pepper and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes.
Add the ricotta cheese and, stirring... - 44.9156
Olive Garden Salad Mix
1. Chill the bowl in the refrigerator.
2. In a bowl, take the salad mix, red onions, tomatoes, pepperoncini peppers, black olives and croutons.
3. Add the salad dressing of your choice and toss together.
4. Serve right away. - 103.291
Mixed Italian Olives
1) Drain and hammer the olives until the pits are visible.
2) Mix the olives with rest of the ingredients and allow to stand at the room temperature for 2 days.
3) Spoon the mixture into the sterilized jars, seal and refrigerate.
4) Use as... - 40.9951
Double Olive Pasta
Heat oil in heavy Dutch oven over medium high heat.
Add chopped onion, garlic, oregano and crushed red pepper and saute 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes with their juices and black and green olives; simmer until sauce begins to thicken, about 8 minutes.
Add pasta and... - 35.9314
Spaghetti With Garlic And Olive Oil
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add the spaghetti.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the garlic and crushed red pepper flakes, if desired, and saute until the garlic is golden, about 3 minutes.
3.... - 30.57
Kaleidoscope Tomato Salad With Balsamic Olive Vinaigrette
1. To prepare vinaigrette, combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well with a whisk.
2. To prepare salad, place 6 cups greens on a platter. Sprinkle half of onion and half of basil evenly over greens. Arrange tomato slice halves over basil. Top... - 33.1532
1. In large jar (about 2-quart size), combine oil, vinegar, lemon peel, chiles, peppercorns, salt, thyme, bay leaves, tarragon, marjoram; stir to combine.
2. Drain anchovies; add oil from anchovies to mixture. Cut anchovies in half crosswise; use to fill... - 39.9942
Tuna Olive And Bread Salad
1. Preheat the broiler. Toast the bread for about 1 minute, turning once, until golden. Let cool, and then rub the toasts with the garlic. In a bowl, combine the water and vinegar; sprinkle on the bread and let stand for 1 minute, until moistened slightly.
2.... - 31.4795
Tombo Tuna Poached In Olive Oil
Most of us associate the word “poaching” with gently simmering tender fish in stock or wine. Learn a new culinary technique with Chef John, as he teaches us a restaurant-style method of poaching tuna in herb and garlic infused olive oil. This oil cooked... - 100.432
Angel Hair Chicken Olive Salad
1. In a pan cook the pasta after breaking its coils a little as per package directions and keep aside.
2. Make julienne strips of the beans and snow peas and 1-inch length cut pieces of the asparagus diagonally.
3. In a pan boil water and add beans and... - 44.4774
1.Take a 2 quart large jar and put oil, vinegar, chilies, lemon peel, peppercorns, thyme, bay leaves, tarragon and marjoram in it.
2.Mix well by stirring.
3.Take out the anchovies.
4.Pour the oil from anchovies to the vinegar mixture.
5.Slice the... - 46.9726
Prawn And Olive Salad
1. Cut the red and green peppers into thin strips about 2.5 cm/1 inch long.
2. Add the peppers to the dressing with the prawns and peanuts.
3. Toss together.
4. Arrange the lettuce in the serving dish, pile the prawn mixture on top and garnish with slices of... - 37.8534
Cheese Olive Cocktail Snack
Combine all ingredients except olives; blend until smooth and creamy.
Mold mixture around each olive.
Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. - 26.6881
Mediterranean Garlic Hot Pepper Olives
Combine the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, fennel seeds, hot pepper flakes, and orange zest in a large bowl; mix well.
Add the olives and let stand at room temperature for 2 hours, stirring from time to time.
Serve the drained olives at room temperature, or... - 30.9553
Arrange cauliflower on a steaming rack.
Place over boiling water; cover and steam 5 to 6 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain and cool.
Combine cauliflower, olives, pimiento, and parsley in a bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and... - 35.7505
Lemon Rosemary Marinated Ripe Olives
In a 1-quart glass jar with a tight-fitting lid combine the sliced lemon, the lemon juice, the shallots, the rosemary, and the red pepper flakes.
In a saucepan of boiling water blanch the olives for 1 minute, drain them well in a colander, and add them to the... - 30.5676
Beef Olive Pies
Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
Cut the beef into thin strips, 5 cm/2 inches long.
Remove the rind from the bacon and cut into 2.5 cm/1 inch pieces.
Melt the butter in a shallow pan.
Add the beef and bacon and fry gently for about 5 minutes, until... - 36.6692
Cheese And Olive Tossed Salad
Combine greens, green onions, pepper, olives, and tomatoes in large salad bowl.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Top with avocado dressing.
Toss lightly but thoroughly. - 30.2155
Broiled Provolone & Olive Focaccia
Heat broiler. Place rolls onto ungreased baking sheet, cut-side up. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat until light golden brown (1 to 2 minutes). Brush toasted side of each roll with 1 tablespoon dressing. Remove top halves of rolls from baking sheet. Set aside.... - 32.4483
Saffron And Tomato Chicken With Olive Couscous
Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and place over medium heat.
Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and cook, turning, until tender and cooked through, about 10-12 minutes.
Transfer the chicken to a plate.
Increase the heat to medium-high.
Add... - 42.8071
Onion, Orange And Olive Salad
Pick over the watercress, remove the thickest stems, wash and shake dry.
Make a bed with it in a salad bowl.
Arrange the onion and orange slices on the watercress in an overlapping pattern.
Top with the sliced olives.
Pour the French dressing over... - 33.0817
Mixed Green Salad With Olive
1) Wash and pat dry greens with paper towels. Discard bruised and discolored leaves.
2) Trim stalks of watercress and discard. Chop the greens into bite sized pieces and put aside.
3) Peel and chop onions into 1/8 inch slices. Drain olives and... - 48.1177
Cheese Olive Balls
Grate cheese and soften to room temperature.
Blend in dry ingredients.
Add melted oleo.
Press this mixture around olives and press into balls.
Bake on a cookie sheet at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
Makes 30 to 36 balls.
For variation, pitted dates... - 38.3537
Orange Onion & Olive Salad
Using a sharp knife, cut peel and all white membrane from oranges; cut oranges crosswise into thin slices.
Cut onion into very thin slices.
In a large bowl, mix oranges, onion, and whole or sliced olives.
In a small bowl, mash cheese with a fork; stir in... - 37.8415
Spanish Olive Dip
1) In a mixer or blender, add the cottage cheese and milk, blend well until smooth.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
3) Use as required. - 31.7267
Olives With Garlic And Lemon
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients (apart from cheese straws) and mix well. Cover with cling wrap and marinate for minimum 60 minutes.
2. Serve as an accompaniment to freshly baked cheese straws. - 34.8537
Salmon And Puy Lentil Salad With Olive Dressing
1. In a bowl, chop bout half of the olives and mix it in with the remaining dressing ingredients
2. In a saucepan, boil the green beans and five minutes and run them under cold water
3. Add eggs in cold water, bring to a boild and leave... - 46.6313
1. To toast pine nuts, spread them on a small cookie sheet and roast in a moderately hot oven (300°F) for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently until they are lightly browned.
2. Remove and let cool.
3. Drain the olives discarding the... - 43.4205
Cubed Eggplant With Olive Oil
Wash and stem the eggplant.
Cut into one-half-inch cubes.
In a skillet saute the onion in heated oil for about five minutes.
Add the eggplant, green pepper and salt.
Saute for ten to fifteen minutes or until soft.
Stir in the tomatoes and simmer... - 34.8443
Pepper And Olive Salad
1. Wash peppers, halve, and remove core, seeds and pith.
2. Remove skin from peppers by placing under a grill. Cook until skin blisters and remove skin under a tap.
3. Cut flesh into large dice.
4. Place the oil in a frying pan with the peppers, seasoning and... - 38.2782
Poached Fish Roll Ups With Tomato Basil And Olive Sauce
1) On a large platter or tray, marinate the fish with the vinegar and refrigerate, covered.
2) In the meantime, in a large nonstick skillet, over moderate heat, heat half of the oil for the stuffing.
3) Sauté half of the garlic in it... - 43.4219
Bacon Olive Cracker Melts
1 In a 1-quart bowl, Place cheese spread.
2 Microwave at 10% (LOW) for 1 minute or until soft.
3 Stir in olives, bacon and cayenne.
4 Place Melba toast or crackers in a circle on a round 12-inch microwave platter.
5 Spread about 1 teaspoon... - 39.8452
Macaroni Olive Salad
Gradually add macaroni and salt to rapidly boiling water so water continues to boil.
Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender.
Drain in colander, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Blend together sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, dry mustard... - 38.8783
Spinach, Olive And Onion Bread
1. Prepare dough.
2. To make filling, heat olive oil in a large frying pan and cook onion until soft. Add garlic and sultanas and cook 1 minute longer. Add spinach and olives and cook over a medium heat until spinach just begins to wilt. Remove from heat and... - 39.0587
Spinach Olive And Onion Bread
1) Take a large bowl to place the yeast based dough.
2) Take a large frying pan for preparing the filling. Heat olive oil and cook the onions until translucent. Next add garlic and sultanas to the frying pan and cook for another minutes or so.... - 48.1927
Corn And Olive Spread
1. Beat cream cheese and dressing mix in large bowl until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients except tortilla chips.
2. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors. Serve with tortilla chips. - 29.3496
Greek Style Lamb And Olive Salad
This Greek Styled Lamb and Olive Salad is truly incredible ! Try this roast lamb marinated with herbs accompanied with vegetables for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Greek Styled Lamb and Olive Salad are welcome ! - 35.3588
Cabbage Olive And Green Bell Pepper Salad
1. Mix all the vegetables together in a salad bowl.
2. Combine ingredients for dressing in a bowl and whisk with a fork till well blended.
3. Sprinkle dressing over salad and toss
4. Chill the salad.
5. Sprinkle pine nuts or almonds over the... - 42.8064
Pear And Lettuce Salad With Olives And Anchovies
1) Rinse lettuce and pat dry with paper towels. Split into bite sized pieces.
2) Wash and pat dry anchovy fillets. Drain olives and keep aside.
3) Cut lemon into two halves and squeeze out juice to measure 1 tablespoon, reserve the remaining... - 46.8199
Twice Baked Brie And Roasted Pepper Souffles With Olive Tapenade
Twice Baked Brie And Roasted Pepper Souffles With Olive Tapenade is a unique and winning dish that is perfect for your parties. Surprise your guests with this tasty dish. I am sure they will love the Twice Baked Brie And Roasted Pepper Souffles With Olive... - 43.0398
Olive Oil Pickled Beans
1) Sterilize two 1 pint preserving jars and their lids.
2) In a medium saucepan, put olive oil, brown sugar, celery seeds, mustard seeds, red pepper and 1 cup of water, bring to boil.
3) Remove from heat, cover and let it stand for 10... - 42.0645
Monkfish Scaloppine With Olives
Rinse fish and pat dry.
If fillet is encased in a tough membrane, cut it off from one side of fillet.
Then lay fillet on a board, membrane side down.
Starting 3 to 4 inches from tapered end of fillet, cut toward tapered end at about a 45° angle to form a... - 43.602
Olive Stuffed Enchiladas
Saute" garlic and onion in oil until onion is tender.
Stir in olives, chili powder, and beans.
When mixture is thoroughly blended and hot, remove from heat; add soy bits, and season to taste.
Fry tortillas in oil until lightly browned... - 45.3509
Lentil And Olive Pate
1. Saute the chopped onions and garlic in the butter until soft.
2. Cook the lentils in plenty of water for 20 minutes, then drain and add the fried onions and garlic.
3. Stir in the fresh breadcrumbs, tahini, herbs, seasonings and lemon juice and puree using... - 34.8181
Spring Onion Olive And Goats Cheese Tart
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil and throw in the onions. Simmer for 2-3 mins until wilted, then drain well. Toss the onions with the oil, thyme, vinegar and sugar, then set aside.
2. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to a rectangle roughly... - 39.2597
Spaghetti With Olive Oil And Garlic
1. In a skillet add olive oil and heat.
2. Add crushed garlic with garlic press. Heat till the garlic turns golden burn, but be careful not to burn.
3. Combine oregano, basil and pepper. Turn the heat off.
4. In another cooking pot add 4 quarts water.... - 41.3999
Anchovy Olive Pasta Sauce
1) Use a medium saucepan to combine olive oil and anchovies.
2) Place over medium heat to cook by stirring to puree anchovies for 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Sauté garlic and onion and cook for another 5 minutes or until tender.
4) Add remaining ingredients to... - 40.9061
Pesto Linguine Tossed With Olive Oil And Broccoli
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta until al dente and drain, saving pasta broth.
2) In the meantime, in a large skillet, sauté onion and bell pepper for 1 minute in hot olive oil.
3) Stir in broccoli and cook for 4 minutes.
4)... - 39.8487
Olives Spiced With Lemon And Herbs
1) On the work surface put olives and gently crush with the back of a heavy knife.
2) In a small pan heat 1/2 cup of the olive oil over medium heat.
3) Mix the remaining ingredients except olives and warm for 3 minutes till herbs and... - 49.7576
Dandelions With Olive Oil
Who would have thought that dandelions make a great side! Besides being delicious, dandelions are also filled with vitamins and minerals. A super simple recipe that’s ready in only minutes. - 120.511
Olive Polenta And Tomato Bean Ragout
1. Heat grill to high. Pour the stock into a pan, then bring to the boil. Sprinkle in the polenta, then cook for 2-3 mins, stirring constantly, until thickened. Stir in the olives and 1 tbsp of the oil, then season well. Spread out in a greased 17cm square... - 36.0444
Chicken Roasted Capsicum, Olive And Feta Pie
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C / 350° F.
2. Heat one tablespoon oil In a large fry pan, add leek and garlic, and cook for five minutes or until soft. Set aside.
3. Heat extra oil, add chicken in batches, and cook for 6-8 minutes.
4. Drain spinach, squeeze out... - 44.8537
Spanish Bell Pepper, Tomato, And Olive Pasta
1) Chop the plum tomatoes roughly, saving their juices.
2) Roughly mash the anchovies.
3) In a large heavy pot, heated over low heat, heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil and sauté onions for about 10 minutes in it until they are wilted.
4)... - 45.8716
Spanish Olive Cheddar Muffins
Spanish Olive Cheddar Muffins has a amazing taste. Spanish Olive Cheddar Muffins gets its taste from flour mixed with cheese and eggs. Spanish Olive Cheddar Muffins is cherished by many people. - 42.3623
Vegetables Tossed In Olive Butter
Combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus; remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cut asparagus into 2-inch pieces.
Arrange potato slices in a vegetable steamer over boiling water in a... - 40.3298
Eggplant With Olive Oil (imam Bayilde)
Wash and stem the eggplants.
Remove the peel by cutting in three vertical lines.
Make three lengthwise cuts in each eggplant.
Saute the eggplants a few at a time for two or three minutes in the heated oil.
Set aside on paper toweling to drain.
Add the onions... - 41.7749
Tuna Bean And Olive Salad
1 Combine the tuna, beans, bell pepper, onion, olives, parsley, oregano, vinegar, garlic, and ground pepper in a large bowl.
2 Arrange the lettuce cups on each of 4 plates; spoon the tuna mixture evenly into the cups and serve at once. - 29.5814
Red Olive Recipes By Category