- » Red Mushroom Sauce
Red Mushroom Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red mushroom sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red mushroom sauce recipes.
Beef In Red Wine Mushroom Sauce
In a large Dutch oven or kettle, saute the beef in the butter and oil.
Add the vegetables and continue to cook until tender.
Sprinkle with flour, reduce the heat and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the wine, broth, tomato paste and seasonings.
Simmer for 50 minutes... - 35.2785
Steak With Mushroom And Red Wine Sauce
1. Heat oil in large saucepan. Cook steaks until cooked as desired; remove steaks from pan. Add butter and onion to pan; cook, stirring, until onion is browned lightly.
2. Stir in garlic, wine and stock; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 10... - 33.6183
Rump Steak With Quick Mushroom And Red Wine Sauce
1. Season the steaks and keep aside.
1. In a pan heat the oil.
2. Add the seasoned steaks and fry for 2-3 mins on each side for medium rare, or cook as you want it.
3. Remove the steaks from the pan, then keep aside to rest.
4. In the... - 39.467
Mushrooms With Red Bell Pepper Sauce
1. In a colander, wash mushrooms and drain the mushrooms then pat dry on a kitchen town.
2. Stem the mushrooms and finely chop the stems. Thinly slice the caps and place in a bowl until ready to cook.
3. In a colander place the bell peppers... - 48.3761
Red Snapper With Mushroom Sauce
Saute mushrooms, onion, green pepper, and parsley in butter until tender; blend in flour stir in milk and wine gradually.
Cook, stirring, until thickened; add 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, lemon juice, and fish.
Reheat; add saffron, rice, and 3/4 teaspoon salt to... - 34.3753
Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce
Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce has a grand taste. Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce gets its taste from beef mixed with peppercorns and mushroom sauce. Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 44.5139
Sherry Mushroom Sauce
Drain the mushrooms and cook in the butter in a medium skillet for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Add the pepper.
Combine the cornstarch with sherry and stir into mushrooms.
Bring to a boil, stirring.
Remove from heat and serve over steak. - 30.1576
Chateaubriand With Mushroom Sauce
1. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Place both pieces of meat on rack in broiling pan; broil 30 minutes for rare or until of desired doneness, turning meat once.
2. Meanwhile, prepare mushroom sauce: In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot... - 30.3234
Saute garlic in butter in a large skillet.
Add gravy mix, water, wine, and pepper, bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Add mushrooms and green onions, cook until thoroughly heated.
Serve sauce hot with beef... - 29.3456
Fresh Mushroom Sauce
Wash the mushrooms and cut in small pieces.
Cook the onion, mushrooms and parsley in 1 tablespoon butter for about 20 minutes or until tender.
Blend the flour and meat stock, then stir into mushroom mixture.
Add sour cream, salt and remaining butter and heat... - 31.7158
Almond Mushroom Sauce
Saute the onion and mushrooms in butter in a saucepan until tender.
Add the flour and blend well.
Add salt, pepper and bouillon and cook, stirring, until thick and smooth.
Add the lemon juice and almonds.
Serve over beef casserole. - 34.8774
Melt the butter in a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, then add the mushrooms and onion.
Saute for 5 minutes.
Remove the mushrooms and onion from the butter and remove the pan from the heat.
Add the flour and nonfat dry milk and mix well.
Stir in the broth gradually and... - 33.1627
Meatballs Baked In Mushroom Sauce
Combine all the ingredients except the Mushroom Sauce and mix thoroughly.
Shape into balls and place in a baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Pour the Mushroom Sauce over the meatballs and bake for 20 minutes longer, basting once during baking. - 32.3292
Cutlets In Mushroom Sauce
Mix the beef, 1/2 cup milk and seasonings in a bowl.
Shape into thin, oblong patties and dip into flour.
Brown in oil in a skillet.
Drain off fat.
Dilute soup with remaining milk and pour over patties.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. - 32.3181
Mushroom Sauce Beef
Mushroom Sauce Beef is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious side dish recipe; I bet this Mushroom Sauce Beef will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 31.5779
Hamburger Roll With Mushroom Sauce
This hamburger roll with mushroom sauce is a neatly served beautiful recipe prepared with beef. Made with ground beef, the hamburger roll is prepared with grated with lemon rind and butter with parsley for flavor. Oven cooked it is served with a creamy... - 41.0529
Tournedos With Artichoke Hearts In Mushroom Sauce
1. Dice canned tomatoes, reserving liquid. Prepare artichoke hearts as label directs, except prepare both packages together,Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
2. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in 3 tablespoons hot butter or margarine, cook onions... - 33.5295
Beef With Mushroom-onion Sauce
Beef with mushroom onion sauce is a great recipe that can be prepared with leftover steak or beef roast. Cooked in a skillet with butter, onions and mushrooms. Flavored with beef bouillon, mustard and paprika, the beef with mushroom onion sauce is cooked with... - 44.1403
Beef Rib Eye Roast With Mushroom Sauce
In 4-cup glass measure, combine bourbon, 1 cup water, lemon juice, steak sauce, garlic salt, lemon pepper and cayenne pepper.
Pierce roast with a fork in several places.
Place meat in 2 quart oblong glass baking dish.
Pour marinade over roast and... - 43.5113
Roast Beef With Mushroom Leek Sauce
Preheat oven to 325 °F (160 °C).
In a bowl, mix first 4 ingredients to a smooth sauce.
In a small roasting pan, place roast.
Pour sauce on top.Cover.
Roast in oven 3 hours or so.
Approximately 45 minutes before the end of cooking, adjust seasoning.
Add 1/2... - 38.1498
Paprika Pork Pudding With Mushroom Sauce
After washing and salting the pork, put into a small saucepan, add onion and a little water and cook under cover until tender.
Strain the gravy from this and put aside.
Make a light roux from butter and flour, dilute with milk, then mix it smooth with a... - 42.913
Steak Sandwich With Mushroom Sauce
In a blender combine wine, onion, lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Whirl until blended.
Pour over steak, cover, and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
Remove steak from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade); set steak aside.
In a wide frying pan,... - 42.8493
Combine broth and flour in small bowl and stir until flour is dissolved.
Melt butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until tender about 1 minute.
Reduce heat to medium.
Add mushrooms and cook about 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in... - 39.1041
Mushroom Ravioli With Mushroom Sauce
In this part 1 of the video the chef shows us how to prepare mushroom ravioli with its sauce. Do check the other 2 videos for cheese and sweet potato ravioli. - 122.089
Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce
This beef roast with mushroom sauce recipeis a flavorful and delicious beef recipe that can be served at dinner for parties or a special family meal. Cooked with a beef rib eye roast in beef broth flavored with marjoram, garlic, cloves and red wine, this... - 44.891
Veal Rolls With Mushroom Sauce
In skillet, combine pork, onion, garlic, celery, sage, pepper and cloves; cook over medium heat, breaking up meat with back of spoon, for about 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.
Drain off excess fat if necessary.
Stir in bread crumbs and... - 44.0495
Spinach And Rice Loaf With Mushroom Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, onion, rice, garlic, spinach, mustard, thyme, rosemary, and pepper; pack into a 9 x 5 x 3 loaf pan lightly coated with the cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until... - 43.6734
Chicken With Mushroom Sauce
For Mushroom Sauce, melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat.
Add mushrooms; cook until tender.
Remove with slotted spoon; set aside.
Stir flour into pan; cook until bubbly.
Slowly whisk in broth.
Add mushrooms, chives, parsley, mustard, salt and... - 41.3723
Mushroom Wine Sauce
Melt butter; saute" mushrooms.
Add onion flakes, flour, water and red wine.
Cook until slightly thickened.
Sprinkle with parsley flakes. - 29.5064
Chicken Livers In Rich Mushroom Sauce
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine butter, onion, parsley and rosemary.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Stir in flour and pepper.
Blend in broth and wine.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Reduce power to - 35.8264
Spaghetti With Mushroom Sauce
Prepare spaghetti as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except spaghetti and Parmesan cheese.
Microwave at High for 10 to 17 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender and flavors... - 51.2471
Stuffed Flank Steak With Onion Mushroom Sauce
1To prepare the stuffing: In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the onion, celery, and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion is softened. Remove from the heat and let cool. When cool, add... - 33.2826
Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce
Tie roast with heavy string at 2-inch intervals.
Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Cook roast until evenly browned.
Pour off drippings.
Add water, broth, wine, garlic, marjoram, peppercorns and cloves; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low;... - 43.4769
Tasty Herbed Rissoles With Mushroom Sauce
Combine mince, onion, carrot, pepper, thyme, garlic and egg in medium bowl.
Mix with wooden spoon until ingredients are well combined.
Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, roll into balls, flatten slightly into rissole shapes.
Place flour in shallow... - 42.5897
Tournedos With Mushroom Wine Sauce
In medium saucepan, over medium heat, saute shallots in margarine until tender.
Stir in mushrooms; saute 1 minute.
Stir in steak sauce and wine; heat to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in parsley; keep warm.
Grill steaks over medium heat for... - 35.0633
Ziti With Italian Sausage Bell Peppers And Mushroom Tomato Sauce
Cook ziti according to package directions; drain.
Cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat until lightly browned; drain fat.
Heat olive oil in medium skillet; add mushrooms and garlic.
Cook until tender.
Combine sausage, mushrooms, tomato... - 35.3603
Cubed Steaks With Mushroom Sauce
1. Place cornstarch in a small bowl. Gradually add the wine, stirring to make a smooth paste. Stir in the remaining ingredients, except steaks.
2. Lay steaks in an 8-inch square baking dish. Pour mushroom mixture over them. Cover. Microwave at Time Cook... - 28.473
Mushrooms With Thai Sauce
To make brushing sauce, combine oil and cilantro and red pepper flakes.
Thread mushrooms onto skewers and brush with flavored oil.
To make Thai Sauce, place all ingredients in a food processor and puree.
Spoon sauce into a small saucepan.
Cook over low heat... - 42.0221
Steaks With Mushroom Wine Sauce
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in 3 tablespoons hot butter or margarine, cook onions, stirring occasionally, until tender and golden. Push onions to side of skillet.
2. Place steaks in skillet; over medium-high heat, cook steaks until browned on both... - 29.8323
Wine And Mushroom Sauce
Chop the onion finely .
Melt the butter and cook the onion until soft and golden.
Chop the mushrooms finely .
Add to the onion and stir over low heat for 2 minutes.
Add the stock, wine and Worcestershire sauce, stir well and simmer for 10 minutes.
Cool... - 37.5152
Baked Pasta With Shiitake Mushroom Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Wash the mushrooms, discarding stems, and slice them.
Shake or spin them dry.
Heat the oil in a medium skillet and fry the mushrooms until they are brown, adding the garlic during the last minute of cooking.
Meanwhile, cook the... - 45.6915
Grilled Polenta With Mushroom Sauce
1. Take a bowl and mix cornmeal with water.
2. Preheat the broiler.
3. In a non-stick saucepan, put in the stock and add some salt and pepper to season. Bring it to boil.
4. Add the cornmeal mixture in the saucepan and stir properly.... - 42.687
Creamy Ham And Mushroom Sauce
1.Melt butter in frying pan, add mushrooms, stir constantly over medium heat for about 3 minutes or until mushrooms are soft.
Remove mushrooms from pan.
2.Add extra butter to the same pan, stir in flour and stock cube, stir constantly over medium heat for... - 38.9419
Beef Strudel With Burgundy Mushroom Sauce
Preheat oven to 375°F (191°C).
Butter a 15" x 12" baking pan.
Beat egg slightly; reserve 1 tablespoon beaten egg for brushing top crust.
In a large bowl, combine remaining egg, beef, uncooked rice, tomato sauce, green pepper, onion, carrot, salt, chili... - 43.1391
Mushrooms In A Creamy Fennel Sauce
Heat the butter and oil in a karahi or deep frying pan, over a medium heat.
Add the onions, fennel seeds and the bay leaf and fry for 3-5 minutes.
Meanwhile, blend the ginger, garlic, turmeric, black pepper and ground coriander together in a small bowl.
Stir... - 40.8731
Liver In Mushroom Wine Sauce
Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and brown liver well on both sides.
Sprinkle parsley over top of meat and add mushrooms, including mushroom liquid, lemon juice, and wine.
Cover and cook slowly, turning the liver... - 31.3712
Chicken Wrapped Sausages With Mushroom Tomato Sauce
Bring large pot of water to boil over high heat.
Add sausages and boil until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
Let cool; remove casings.
Carefully wrap 1 chicken piece around each sausage, securing with toothpicks.
Melt 1/3 cup butter in large skillet over... - 45.1189
Mushroom Sauce is a wonderful meat sauce that is got an addictive taste to it. You simply cant miss this wonderful Mushroom Sauce recipe! - 42.9441
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© mushrooms for about 5 minutes with occasional stirring.
2. Remove the pan from heat and add flour and pepper; mix until smooth.
3. Pour in the chicken broth and half and half and cook over medium heat... - 35.9022
Pasta With Porcini Mushroom Sauce
In a small heatproof bowl, cover the porcini mushrooms with the boiling water and set aside.
Bring a large covered pot of water to a rapid boil.
While the water heats, saute the onions in the olive oil in a heavy nonreactive skillet or saucepan for 10 minutes... - 45.9761
Wine Mushroom Sauce
1) In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms in 2 tablespoons melted butter for 4 minutes until soft and keep aside.
2) Alternately, microwave on HIGH for 2 1/2 minutes or until soft
3) In a large saucepan, heat oil and 1/4 cup butter together over a... - 44.8044
Cornmeal Crust Pizza With Mushroom Sauce
1. For the crust, bring 5 1/2 cups of water to a boil in a large saucepan.
2. Meanwhile, mix 1 cup of cold water with the cornmeal to make a thick paste. Stir the cornmeal mixture into the boiling water and cook, stirring constantly, 10 to 12 minutes, or... - 42.6114
Brown Rice Timbales With Two Mushroom Sauce
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and celery; saute 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add wine; cook over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes or until most of liquid is absorbed. Add rice, broth, water, and 1/2 teaspoon... - 31.5703
Mushroom Wine Sauce
Melt margarine in small skillet over medium heat.
Add mushrooms and onion; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until mushrooms are almost tender.
In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; blend well.
Stir mixture into mushrooms and onion.
Cook until sauce is... - 35.3276
Saute mushrooms and onion in butter in a heavy saucepan until tender, add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk and wine, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thick and bubbly.
Beat egg... - 38.1969
Mushroom Wine Sauce
1. Take an 8 inch skillet, heat butter or margarine in it and put mushrooms and shallots.
2. Stir and cook for 4-5 minutes on medium flame until the vegetables soften.
3. Once done, put aside.
4. Discard the fat and keep the dripping aside.
5. Put... - 45.499
Tenderloin Supreme In Mushroom Sauce
1. Place tenderloin on rack in roasting pan. Insert roast meat thermometer in center of meat so that tip is slightly more than halfway through meat.
2. Roast, uncovered, at 425°F 45 to 60 minutes. The roast will be rare when meat thermometer... - 37.9917
Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce
Melt butter and saute shallots or onions in it until soft and transparent.
Add wine and simmer until reduced to half its volume.
Stir in beef gravy, lemon juice, parsley, salt and cayenne to taste, and mushrooms.
Heat through before serving - 33.0975
Mushroom Tomato Sauce
Saute onions and garlic in oil until limp.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 2 to 3 1/2 hours.
Let cool to room temperature.
May be frozen in pints and quarts & used for veal parmigiana, manicotti and other Italian dishes. - 35.8521
Rosemary-and-pepper Standing Rib Roast With Two-mushroom Pan Sauce
Place rib roast, fat side up, in heavy roasting pan.
Mix 4 teaspoons crushed rosemary, salt, and pepper in small bowl.
Stir in 1/2 cup oil.
Rub mixture all over roast, do ahead Can be made 1 day ahead.
Cover and chill.
Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes... - 41.451
Steak With Mushroom Wine Sauce
Diagonally slash outer edge of fat at 1-inch intervals to prevent curling (do not cut into lean).
Marinate beef as directed on envelope of meat marinade.
Set oven control to broil and/or 550°.
Place beef on rack in broiler pan.
Broil with top 2 to 3 inches... - 40.1927
Liver In Mushroom Wine Sauce
Melt margarine in a frying pan over medium heat.
Brown liver well on both sides.
Saute' mushrooms in small amount of margarine for few minutes and then add to liver.
Also add parsley, lemon juice and wine.
Cover and cook slowly,... - 41.7288
Aztec White Bean, Leek, And Mushroom Salsa
Cook the beans for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until tender, adding 1/3 tea-spoon salt towards the end.
Blanch the leek rings in 1/4 cup boiling water for 2 minutes, and drain.
Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan or skillet and saute the leeks, mushrooms, and... - 40.7874
Sharp Mushroom Sauce
1. In a saucepan heat oil and fry onions for 5-6 minutes until golden brown.
2. Add remaining ingredients into the pan and stir.
3. Boil and cook covered over simmering heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Season with shoyu and... - 42.5334
Salisbury Steaks With Mushroom Sauce
In a bowl, combine beef, flour, Worcestershire sauce, onion and spices.
Blend gently, thoroughly mixing all ingredients.
Add milk and mix again.
Shape into eight patties, cover and refrigerate.
Meanwhile, place mushrooms in a small bowl.
Cover with hot water... - 44.8051
Meat And Mushroom Sauce
Soak dried mushrooms for 30 minutes in enough warm water to cover; squeeze to drain well.
Chop dried mushrooms, discarding stems.
Set dried or canned mushrooms aside.
Cut meat into small cubes.
In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook meat, onion, celery, carrot,... - 43.9134
Stuffed Pasta Shells With Tofu Mushroom Sauce
1. Cook pasta shells according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. While pasta cooks, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add oil. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook 4 minutes or until tender.
3. Stir in tomatoes and next 4... - 42.4354
Mushroom Cannelloni In A Goat Cheese Tarragon Cream Sauce
Here as an outstanding video that displays a recipe for fresh mushroom cannelloni in a flavorful, creamy and cheesy sauce. Make your holiday special with this amazing recipe. This video is so nicely explained that it would surely equip you to prepare this... - 103.193
Vegetable Lasagna With Mushroom Sauce
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Place peppers, skin sides up, on a baking sheet, and flatten with palm of hand.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 15 to 20 minutes or until... - 43.4236
Easy Homemade Pizza With Mushroom Sauce
Pizza lovers know it well that pizzas offers variety of flavors when it comes to sauce and the toppings. A pizza lover like you is this chef who is trying a new kind of sauce and toppings for her pizza. Watch the video to know more. - 108.078
Chicken Cutlets With Mushroom Wine Sauce
1. Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and place over high heat. Sprinkle the chicken with the pepper and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt; cook until browned and cooked through, about 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
2.... - 29.601
Mushroom Cannelloni In Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the broiler to hot.
2) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
3) In a pan, combine the mushrooms, onion and garlic, thyme, nutmeg and 4 tbsp wine. Allow to boil, simmer covered for about 10 minutes.
4) Stir in the... - 44.6593
Roast Duck In Mushroom Sauce
Combine in a roasting pan the soup, wine and chopped onions.
Wash the ducks and stuff with carrots and celery.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Put ducks in pan and coat with the sauce.
Cover with aluminum tent.
Roast in oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours at 325... - 38.8025
Hearty Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce
1. Use a large heavy bottomed saucepan.
2. Heat olive oil, over medium flame.
3. Add sliced mushrooms and sauté until they have given out all the water content. Raise the heat and reduce the liquid. .
4. Pour in wine and continue to sauté... - 45.4928
Cheese Tortellini With Mushroom Sauce
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderately low heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute until limp 5 minutes.
Add the garlic and saute 1 minute longer.
Add the red pepper and mushrooms, toss to mix, and saute for 5 minutes or until the mushrooms... - 44.0071
Mushrooms With Chinese Black Bean Sauce
Bring the water to a boil.
Place the shiitake in a heatproof bowl, cover with the boiling water, and set aside for about 10 minutes.
Prepare all of the remaining ingredients and have them within easy reach before beginning to stir-fry.
Heat the oil in a wok... - 44.9006
Italian Mushroom Sauce For Spaghetti
Rinse mushrooms, and soak in water until soft (about 20 minutes).
Meanwhile cook parsley, onion, chile, garlic, and meat (if used) in oil until onion is transparent.
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid, and chop fine, discarding tough portions.
Add to mushrooms... - 38.8343
Roast Beef With Mushroom Sauce
Trim separable fat from roast.
Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
In a small bowl combine the 1/2 teaspoon marjoram, salt, and pepper.
Rub over roast.
Insert a meat thermometer into the roast.
For medium doneness, roast in a 325° oven for 1 3/4... - 42.1668
Steak With Quick Mushroom Sauce
1. Rub steaks with black pepper. Melt butter in a nonstick frying pan and cook steaks over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
Remove steaks from pan and set aside to keep warm.
2. Add mushrooms and onion to pan and cook... - 34.752
Chilli Polenta With Spicy Mushroom Sauce
1. To make the polenta dough, put the milk, water, bay leaf, peppercorns and garlic in a small pan, and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat, cover and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
2. Strain into a jug. In a small bowl, mix a little of the strained milk... - 37.5703
Chicken Breast And Asian Oyster Mushroom Sauce
1. In a small bowl, combine sherry, soy sauce, limejuice, and sugar together.
2. Set aside the bowl.
3. In a wok, heat the oils over high flame until very hot but not smoking.
4. Add ginger, pepper, and garlic in oil and stir-fry for... - 49.4229
Chicken Mushroom Roll-ups With Tomato Cumin Sauce
Check out this fantastic video where Bob McDiarmid shares an amazingly delicious chicken roll recipe. The video here is step wise and nicely explained. See this video to make this incredible dish for your next party, potluck or any other special occasion... - 108.296
Potato Rosti With Mushroom Pepper Sauce
Rosti is a potato-based dish of swiss origin, where it used to be a common breakfast especially for farmers. Here, grated potatoes are mixed with cheese and a sprinkling of green chilies and cooked covered till a good aroma wafts out of the pan. What makes... - 0
1. In a pan cook mushrooms in butter till tender.
2. In a bowl or a cup mix cornstarch and cool stock together and stir into mushrooms.
3. Cook and stir to boiling.
4. Add tarragon, lemon juice, red wine and a dash of pepper.
5. Simmer 5 to 10... - 38.5503
Instant Burgundy Sauce
Stir all ingredients together over low heat until hot.
Add 1 1/2 to 2 cups diced leftover roast beef to sauce to make.
To make Beef Stroganoff, add the beef to sauce, plus 1/2 green pepper, sliced and sauteed, and 2 tablespoons or more sour... - 25.5657
Spaghetti With Italian Sauce
1. Crumble ground beef into 2-quart casserole; add onion, green pepper and garlic. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; break up and stir. Cover and microwave until very little pink remains in beef, 3 to 4 minutes longer; drain.
2. Stir in... - 31.3332
Red Mushroom Sauce Recipes By Category