- » Red Mullet
Red Mullet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red mullet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red mullet recipes.
Orange Flavoured Red Mullet
Scrape away any loose scales from the fish and cut away the fins if this has not been done.
Mix together the ingredients for the marinade and marinate the fish for 30 minutes; turn once or twice.
Preheat the grill, lift the fish from the marinade onto a sheet... - 42.8044
Red Mullet With Ricard
1. Preheat the grill to medium.
2. For marinating the red mullet, sprinkle two tablespoons of Ricard and the fines herbes over the mullet and set aside for 10 minutes.
3. On a rack in the grill, place the mullet and grill for 6 minutes... - 36.7903
Red Mullet El Dorado
1. Stuff the gut cavity of each fish with equal portions of coriander. Slash each fish crosswise, 6 times on both sides, to give a lattice effect. Arrange the fish, evenly spaced, on a square or rectangular heatproof dish.
2. Sprinkle the lemon juice, oil,... - 35.4289
Red Mullet With Shrimps
Cut off the heads of the mullet; peel the cooked shrimps.
Boil the fish-heads, the shells of the shrimps, the sliced onion, the bunch of mixed herbs and seasoning together in a little water and white wine for 1 hour; then strain and poach the mullet in the... - 24.31
You May Also Like!
Deep Fried Red Mullet
Wash, clean and pat dry the mullets.
Sprinkle the cavities with pepper, salt and lemon juice.
Coat both sides of the fish in the flour.
Cook in the heated oil until golden brown, turning twice.
Fry the bread wedges in the same oil.
Arrange them on a serving... - 35.2189
Red Mullet In Caper Sauce
Rinse the red mullet under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Season the insides with salt and pepper.
Put on a dish and add the white wine.
Dot the fish with 1/3 of the butter.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Leave to stand... - 42.6406
Grilled Red Mullet
Scrape the scales from the fish, cut off the fins and remove the eyes, but leave the head and tail on.
Gut the fish if necessary and keep the liver.
Season the inside of each fish and replace the liver.
Brush the fish with olive oil and put a... - 28.2165
Cold Red Mullet A L'orientale
Put the fish in a frying-pan, pour some oil over them, and turn them.
Cover with white wine, add salt, pepper, saffron, spices (coriander seeds if possible) and the tomato puree.
Let it boil for 1 minute, then poach it without boiling for 10 to 12... - 25.5782
Cider Baked Red Mullet
1 Preheat the oven to 350Â°F. Wash and dry the fish and season well with salt and pepper. Roll up the fillets, skin inward, beginning at the tail end. Place fairly close together in an ovenproof dish.
2 Cover the fish with the apple cider and sprinkle with... - 24.4158
Warm Citrus Salad With Scallops Red Mullet And Champagne Dressing
1) Cut red mullet into pieces having similar size to the scallops. Combine these and season with salt and pepper.
2) In a bowl, combine lemon, orange and grapefruit juices. Whisk in little Champagne and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Season with salt... - 44.5295
Red Mullet Venetian Style
Ask the fishmonger to gut and scale the mullet but leave the heads on.
Put one crushed clove of garlic and two bruised mint leaves inside each cavity.
Make two small incisions across the flesh on each side of the fish, rub lightly with salt and then with... - 37.4235
Red Mullet With Dill Butter
Make the dill butter first.
Mix the softened butter with the dill, lemon juice, garlic and seasoning.
Preheat the broiler to moderate.
Brush the fish with the oil and broil for about 5 minutes on each side.
Transfer the mullet to a warm platter and... - 37.3388
Red Mullet With Fennel
1) With a sharp knife, lightly score the fish form both sides.
2) Keep the 2 tbsps of fennel aside and chop finely the remaining fennel leaves and stalks. ... - 35.1293
Red Mullet Baked En Papillote
1. Use a sharp fish scaling knife to scrape scales from the red mullet and cut off the fins leaving the head and tail.
2. Slit each fish down the belly, and clean out the offal. Reserve the liver.
3. Wash well and pat dry on paper toweling.
4.... - 38.8252
Red Mullet Recipes By Category