- » Red Mango
Red Mango Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red mango recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red mango recipes.
Broiled Red Snapper With Mango And Vidalia Onion Salsa
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Mango and Vidalia Onion Salsa : In a bowl, combine the mango, onion, mint and lemon juice together; mix thoroughly.
3) Season with the salt, pepper and sugar to taste.
4) Keep aside for 1 hour for the flavors... - 44.6201
Sauted Red Snapper With Mango Salsa
1) In a bowl mix all the salsa ingredients.
2) Chill the mixture for 30 minutes till 1 hour.
3) In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate high heat till hot.
4) Add fish and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes till cooked through.
5) Sprinkle lemon... - 43.6507
Red House Dip
Mix all the ingredients together well.
To freeze: place in a small rigid container, cover, label and freeze.
To thaw and serve: thaw in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
Turn into a bowl or half a fresh pineapple shell and serve with potato crisps (chips), sticks... - 26.3195
Red Hot South Indian Mango Pickle
1.Take a big bowl and add chili powder, tumeric powder and salt
2.Add cumin powder, fenugreek powder and mustard seeds powder
3.Stir it well with a dry and clean spoon
4.Add ginger paste ,garlic paste and the mango cubes
5.Mix all these ingredients... - 0
Spicy Red Snapper With Mango Salsa
1 Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse and pat dry with paper towels. Cut into 4 serving-size pieces. Measure thickness offish. In a small bowl combine lime juice and water; brush onto fish. In another small bowl combine paprika, salt, ginger, allspice, and black... - 33.7571
Instant Mango Chutney - Aam Ki Chutney - Mango Salsa
Those who like making different kinds of chutney will like this one. The mango chutney tastes different from the regular ones. It's simple to make and you can eat it with corn chips. Check out the recipe as chef Bhavna shows this amazing chutney. - 102.575
Spicy Mango Salsa With Tomato
Have you ever tried a mango salsa? Did you know that mango is a high in nutrition as well as is a great cancer fighter? In this video, Katherine shows a great mango salsa recipe! This goes as a great accompaniment with chip and crackers or tortilla chips too. - 112.491
Mango Salsa (fresh Mango Salad)
Learn how to prepare flavorful Mango Salsa (Fresh Mango Salad Recipe). It can be enjoyed as a salad by itself, as a side dish with your main meal or as an appetizer/starter with chips or pita bread. - 0
Green Mango Rice
Cook the rice with a drop of oil so that the grains remain separate.
Bring to room temperature and spread on a large plate to cool.
Peel the mangoes and grate them.
Meat the oil in a pan and place the mustard in it.
When the mustard splutters add the rest of... - 41.2837
1. In a mixing bowl add the mango, red bell pepper, onion, jalapeno, garlic powder, black pepper, salt, lemon juice and coriander leaves. Mix them well till well combined.
2. In a serving bowl serve it with tortilla chips or use it to make... - 0
Ripe Mango Curry
1. Remove skin from mangoes, add 1 cup water and cook with green chillies, chilli powder, turmeric powder, curry leaves and salt.
2. Add cumin powder to coconut milk, When the mango mixture cools, add the coconut milk and mix well.
3. Heat oil in a pan and... - 38.4783
Tomato And Semi Ripe Mango Chutney
Grind the masala and set aside.
Skin and Chop the tomatoes.
Place the tomatoes, mango pieces and sugar in a vessel and allow to cook over a low fire till soft and buttery. Lower from the stove.
Place 3 tablespoons of oil in a heavy bottomed pern. When the oil... - 36.1189
No Cook Mango Chutney
Mix all ingredients and let stand 30 minutes.
Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Stir and serve. - 27.8478
Homemade Mango Chutney Relish
Mango chutney not only adds zing to your weekly dinner, but also makes for a delicious accompaniment with any snack. This video shows how to make this traditional Italian chutney with ripe yellow mangoes. You can relish it with Indian flatbread or just savor... - 116.636
Raw Mango Chutney With Swordfish
1. Put the swordfish steaks into a shallow bowl. Mix together the olive oil, parsley, thyme, crushed garlic, finely grated lime rind and salt and pepper. Pour over the swordfish and leave to marinate for 30-60 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to make the raw mango... - 32.9546
Sweet Mango Pickle
1. Wash, peel and cut the mangoes into thick slices.
2. Heat the oil in a kadai, and add the asafoetida and panchporan. Break the chillies into two or three pieces each, and add to kadai. When the spices are done, add the mango slices and turmeric powder, and... - 39.5854
Mango And Coconut Chutney
1. Peel the mango and discard the stone. Cut the mango flesh into small pieces.
2. Transfer the mango flesh to a food processor and add to this the chopped fresh coriander, chillies, desiccated coconut, sugar and salt to taste. Grind all the ingredients for... - 30.1189
Mango Onion Preserve
Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan.
Place The cumin seeds in it.
When they start to move around add the rest the seasoning ingredients and stir fry for 30 seconds.
Then add the rest of the ingredients and cook till it becomes well mended and of a spreading... - 37.8325
Tangy Mango Rice
If you love the sour and tangy taste of raw mango, then this rice preparation is ideal for you. It is going to be a nice break from your regular menu. Mango rice is hot favorite in Southern part of India. To reduce the sour taste of mango, you might sprinkle... - 128.068
Raw Mango Pickle
Raw Mango Pickle has a Fabulous taste.The Red Chilli and Fenugreek seed (Methi) gives the Raw Mango Pickle Majestic taste. must catch it - 27.6446
Green Mango Chutney
Flavorsome and interesting with the ingredients you like, this Mango Chutney goes pretty much with any meal of the day. Quick and easy, try out this wonderful recipe for Mango Chutney to fall in love with your meal everytime you have it! - 38.0818
Raw Mango Chutney
Place the curry leaves and red chillies along with 4 teaspoons of oil in a karahi. Place on a low flame and fry the leaves and chillies till crisp. Cool.
Grind all the ingredients together except the chopped coriander and peanuts. Pour the peanut oil in the... - 32.108
Punjabi Mango Pickle
Punjabi mango pickle is a spiced mago pickle. Popular in the Punjab region of India, the punjabi mango pickle is spiced with red chili peppers, fenugreek and aniseed. A non-cooked pickle, it is mixed together with raw mangoes and matured in the sun before... - 35.0916
Corn And Mango Salsa
1. In a bowl mix mango, corn, red onion, jalapeno, bell pepper and cilantro.
2. Add salt to taste and cumin powder and mix well.
3. Serve with tortilla chips or finger fries. - 100.458
Mango Marrow Puliserry
1. Peel marrow and mango and cut into even-sized pieces. Add ttir-meric and salt and add just sufficient water to cook dry.
2. Grate and grind coconut, rice and green chillies and mix well with buttermilk.
3. Pour this mixture into the pan. Test for salt,... - 38.0805
Peel lemon, removing colored peel and white pith.
Slice lemon; chop coarsely.
In a large saucepan, combine lemon, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, salt and ginger.
Add pepper flakes to vinegar mixture.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Peel mangoes;... - 39.2398
1 Peel and dice the mango and kiwi fruits. Finely dice the radishes. Very finely chop the spring onion and green chilli. Combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate till needed. - 23.6348
Plum Sauce Using Mango Chutney
1. From the mango chutney, drain the liquid and set aside
2. Chop up the solid pieces of the chutney finely
3. Mix the chopped solids and the chutney liquid with the remaining ingredients; cover and set aside at room temperature for an hour
4.... - 32.7562
Mango Pickle (punjabi)
Remove the stones and cut the mangoes into big pieces.
Rub all the ground spices salt, red chillies, mustard oil and turmeric on mango pieces.
Put in a jar and keep it for two days in the sun and shake daily.
Then pour the rest of the oil and leave for 15... - 37.8335
1. Wash, wipe and cut the mangoes into 8 pieces each. Put in a jar and sprinkle half the salt and half of the turmeric powder. Keep the jar in the sun for 1-2 days depending on the heat, stirring the contents occasionally. The pieces must not get very dry.
2.... - 37.9636
Mango & Avocado Salsa
Here’s another fresh, healthy and delicious fruit salsa recipe. It is super easy to make and pairs beautifully with fish, chicken or pork. - 129.182
Sweet Mango Pickle
This sweet mango pickle is a spiced and sweetened fruit pickle. Commonly kam meetha aam ka achar, the sweet mango pickle is a very poplar pickle in India and is made with a medley of spices mixed together with the mango. It is sundried before being ready for... - 32.9675
Grated Mango Chutney
Place the grated mangoes, sugar, vinegar and garlic in a large, heavy dekchi over a slow fire. Allow the sugar to melt and keep stirring off and on for 20 minutes. Add the raisins, spices, salt, chilli and spice powders and asafoetida and stir vigorously till... - 30.0539
Broiled Jumbo Shrimp With Mango Chutney
1)Combine together ripe mangoes, bell peppers, raisins, vinegar, brown sugar, nutmeg and cloves.
2)Regrigerate overnight or for 8 hours.
3)Mix together soy sauce, white wine, ginger, garlic and mixed herbs.
4)Marinate shrimp for 60... - 47.3828
1. In a frying pan dry roast coconut.
2. Grind coconut along with cumin seeds garlic, onion and 1 red chilli to a smooth paste.
3. In a pan add mangoes, chillies, salt and 2 cups water. Cook for 10 minutes.
4. Add ground paste with 1 cup water and... - 46.6585
Thai Beef With Mango And Sesame Noodles
Thai beef with mango and sesame noodles is one such recipe which I adore all the time. This video shows how you can get your hands on Thai cooking and prepare this simple beef dish in no time. This tasty meal will sweep your partner off their feet, just watch... - 132.611
Spiced Eggplant With Mango Chutney
1) Wash eggplant thoroughly and pat dry. Cut the ends and chop eggplant crosswise into 1/2 inch slices.
2) If using radishes, wash and keep aside. Leave the roots and leaves intact.
3) Take a clean large bowl and put slices eggplants in... - 43.6495
Quick Quinoa And Mango Salad
How about a quick healthy meal such as a salad! This salad will ensure you get all the good stuff, low sodium and is also gluten free. See the video for more on this recipe! - 110.622
Mango Mayonnaise Wrap
Mango mayonnaise green wrap is a wonderfully tempting way of eating healthy food. Its vibrant, tastes exquisite and is so light that you will befriend it for the rest of your meals. Take a look at the easy steps in this video. - 135.008
Kangra Mango Pickle
Skin, deseed and cut mangoes into fingers.
Place in a thali and apply a little mustard oil to them.
Roast methi over a slow fire on a griddle and powder fine.
Crush raw ajwain to a rough powder.
Apply these with salt, chilli and turmeric powders to mango... - 41.2189
Betty's Colorful Mango Salsa
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Colorful Mango Salsa. This is a relish that can be used as a side dish with almost any entree. It is tremendously flavorful! - 0
Sweet And Sour Mango Chutney
Oh mama! The Mango Chutney is an absolute delight. I'm sure that you and your mama would agree after getting a taste of it. The chunky texture, and the sweet & sour taste makes this a superb condiment to other dishes. Enjoy this relish as you make it! - 113.337
1. Boil the mangoes in a lot of water with their skins on until they turn soft. Cool, discard the skins, mash the pulp, remove the fibres, and set aside. This should yield one cup of pulp.
2. Grind the mustard, cumin seeds, red chillies and turmeric in... - 36.7201
Jalapeño Mango Skewers
1. Alternate mango, jalapeno peppers, onion and bell pepper on skewers. Brush well with oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
2. Place skewers on the grill over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, until veggies are cooked and mangoes are... - 28.7568
Lobster Salad With Mango And Avocado
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, creates the prefect summer meal - a succulent lobster salad with sweet mango and luscious avocado. Ideal for an appetizer or as a main meal. A seafood lover's dream! You don't want to miss this! - 92.8686
Grilled Shrimp With Mango Salsa
1 Grate 1 teaspoon zest from the lime. Juice the lime. Combine the lime juice, lime and orange zests, and shrimp in a large bowl. Stir in the jalapeho, chili powder, garlic, cumin, salt, and cayenne. Cover and refrigerate the shrimp mixture 30 minutes.
2 Mean... - 35.8656
Mint And Mango Raita
1. Whisk the low-fat yoghurt well and place it in a serving bowl.
2. Peel the mango, cut it in half and remove the stone. Cut the flesh coarsely and place it in the food processor. Add to this the chilli, mint sauce, cucumber, honey, coriander and salt to... - 34.044
Chicken And Mango Tostadas With Milestone Chardonnay
1. In a bowl mix the sour cream and salsa well Fill it nto a piping bag and set aside.
2. In a larger bowl add the chicken and mangoes along with red onions, lime juice, cilantro, olive oil. Season with kosher salt and pepper to taste. Mix well till... - 0
Crab Avocado Mango Stack - A Perfect Summertime Appetizer
For Wasabi Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl or jar add hot water and wasabi, mix well. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
2. After 5 minutes put red wine vinegar, olive oil, parsley and balsamic vinegar. Mix well and set aside till used.
For Mango... - 0
Halibut With Mango Sauce
Place halibut steaks in a shallow dish.
Combine lemon juice, 1 tablespoon garlic, and olive oil; pour over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Combine mango, sweet red pepper, green onions, brown sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon... - 40.8971
Spicy Mango And Pineapple Salsa
If you love spicing your food with salsa, here is a quick and delicious salsa recipe for you. The chef in the video shows how to make some amazing salsa using fresh herbs, onions and fruits, this salsa can be paired with a variety of foods and can pep up your... - 95.5264
Sweet Mango Chutney
Choose mangoes with hard stones.
Peel and cut them into big pieces and discard the stones or use them for other dishes.
Add one cup of salt, mix well and dry the mangoes in the sun for a day or two.
This will give the pickle a longer life and it will last for... - 44.0904
Potato Salad With Mango Dressing
Cut potatotes in half and place in a salad bowl.
Combine the mango, yogurt, lime juice and oil in a blender or food processor.
Process until smooth.
Pour dressing over potatoes, add red onion and toss well. - 24.193
Spicy Mango Pineapple Salsa
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine chopped pineapple, red bell pepper, and cilantro.
2. Add spicy Thai mango sauce, and mix well. Cover bowl with plastic wrap, and refrigerate.
3. Serve spicy mango pineapple salsa with tortilla chips. - 114.452
Pineapple Grilled Pork Chops With Fresh Mango Salsa
1. For marinade, in a bowl, add pineapple juice, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk.
2. In a plastic ziploc bag, place pork chops and pour marinade in it. Seal , mix well, and pop it in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight. Rotate the bag... - 102.989
Mango Salsa And Crispy Fish
1. For salsa, in a large mixing bowl, add mango, red pepper, and onion. Mix well.
2. For dressing, in a separate bowl, mix lime juice, orange juice, cilantro, and seasoning blend.
3. Pour dressing in the mixing bowl. Toss it well.
4. For crumb... - 94.0716
Combine sugar, raisins, vinegar, seasonings, and hot red pepper in deep kettle.
Heat, stirring, until sugar is dissolved; add remaining ingredients.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 2 hours, or until thickened; pour into hot sterilized jars.
Seal; serve... - 34.5224
Chili Salmon With Pineapple Mango Salsa Recipe. So Yum!
Spring is so close!! Yayyy!! This chili salmon topped with pineapple mango salsa was the perfect spring lunch today with it's bright colors and fresh flavors. And my oh my, talk about flavors!! My tastebuds just couldn't get enough! The salmon baked up so... - 0
Carrot Mango Relish
Combine first 6 ingredients in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and microwave at HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes.
Add mango, raisins, and orange rind, stirring well.
Cover and microwave at HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or until carrots are... - 33.9833
Mango And Ginger Chicken Salad
1) In a skillet, saute the ginger, garlic, chicken, salt and pepper in the oil for 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is tender.
2) In a salad bowl, remove the chicken and keep aside.
3) In the same skillet, add the chicken broth and lemon juice, allow... - 46.3167
Lamb Burger With Mango, Coriander And Mint Salsa
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Lightly grease barbecue plate.
Drain mangoes, reserving 1 tablespoon syrup.
Cut mangoes into 1 cm cubes.
1.Combine mince, onion, coriander, egg, breadcrumbs, chilli sauce and salt in bowl.
Add 1/4 cup of the mango; mix until well... - 43.6887
Spicy Mango And Duck Martini
This spicy mango and duck martini is going to be a hot favorite in every party. In this video, chef shows the easy procedure to prepare and assemble the martini. If you want, you can substitute mango with pineapple. Watch the video and get all these... - 129.167
Apricot Mango Barbecued Chicken
In a medium bowl, combine the ketchup, apricot nectar, brown sugar, chutney, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, Cajun seasoning, and hot-pepper sauce (if using).
Warm the oil in a medium no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and red peppers.
Cook,... - 44.0386
Spicy Chicken Skewers With Mango Tabbouleh
1. If using wooden skewers, pre-soak them in cold water for at least 30 minutes. (This stops them from burning during grilling.)
2. Cut the chicken into 5 x 1 cm/2 x 1/2 inch strips and place in a shallow dish.
3. Mix together the yogurt, garlic, chilli,... - 44.9743
Aam Ki Chutney - Golkeri - Sweet Mango Pickle
If you're interested in making mango pickle, then do check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make mango pickle step by step. The pickle is a combination of sweet and spicy flavour. You can enjoy the pickle with your meal. Do check out the video for the... - 92.6349
1 Cut the mangoes into thin strips. Discard the seeds.
2 Heat the oil and add the red chillies.
3 After a few seconds, add the mustard seeds. As soon as they stop spluttering, add the mango. Fry lightly for about 5 minutes.
4 Add the sugar and salt and... - 30.9756
Pound all the spices.
Dissolve the jaggery in 2 cups water and strain.
Peel and slice the mangoes.
Do not discard the seed stones.
Boil mangoes with 2 cups water when soft, add spices and jaggery.
Cook till the curry turns quite thick.
The seed stone is... - 37.2081
Avocado Mango Bruschetta
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place bread slices on a baking sheet and brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Bake for 5 minutes to lightly toast.
In a large bowl, lightly stir together remaining oil with all ingredients, being careful to not mash avocado. - 33.0327
Mango Chutney With Vinegar
1. Pound the red chillies coarse using a pestle and mortar. Add the ginger and garlic, and pound along with the chillies. Pound the jaggery separately.
2. Peel and slice the mangoes into small pieces.
3. Season the aniseeds and onion seeds in hot oil. When... - 39.5468
Cajun Style Spicy Mango Pickle
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut each mango into 8-10 pieces. Discard the seeds. Sprinkle some salt and turmeric powder, mix thoroughly, put mango pieces into a jar and sun for 3-4 days until they get a little soft.
2. Remove water from the pieces by straining.... - 40.5735
Sweet Mango Patia With Fried Bananas
• Peel the mangoes. Cut the cheek on each side in four pieces; so you should get 48 pieces. Set aside.
• Roll the bananas on a wooden board, peel and cut into 1" pieces. Heat oil in a frying pan, preferably non-stick, and when the oil is hot, fry the... - 32.7251
Mango And Apple Chutney
1. Peel the mangoes, remove the stones and discard them, then chop the flesh coarsely. Peel and core the apples, and slice them coarsely. Place both the fruits in a heavy-based saucepan.
2. Add the cloves, cinnamon, chillies, sugar, garam masala, ginger, salt... - 32.2205
Green Mango Salad
1. Arrange lettuce, cucumber, mangoes, chicken, mint and coriander attractively on a serving platter.
2. To make dressing, place chillies, sugar, lime juice and fish sauce in a bowl and mix to combine. Drizzle dressing over salad and serve. - 37.3895
Mango Chicken Curry
This delicious mango chicken curry is an Indian-inspired dish is real quickly. A must try for all you chicken lovers. This dish has a high protein content and is both healthy and nutritious. Nutritional Analysis: 1pound chicken mixtur equals 343 calories, 16... - 50.2477
Shrimp And Mango Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Add shrimp and remaining ingredients; toss gently to coat. - 30.3359
Me the mango lover goes head over heels for this mango salsa. If you have ripe mangoes, donâ€™t you miss to try this mango salsa. The flavor of manoges with lime juice, pepper and olive oil is so yum. Take my word you will love it! - 34.4648
Choose half-ripe mangoes with pale yellow firm flesh.
Peel and slice.
Put in a bowl and soak overnight in salted water.
Prepare a cloth bag and in this put the three tablespoons of pickling spice, ginger and chopped seeded chillies.
Tie up and put... - 39.8259
Favorite Mango Chutney
1) In a large bowl add mango slices and salt.
2) Keep aside for a night.
3) Rinse mango slices under running water and drain.
4) In a large saucepan add sugar and vinegar.
5) Cook in simmering heat for 30 minutes.
6) Mix mango slices and remaining... - 40.8359
Sweet Hot Mango Chutney
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut the mangoes into very small pieces, sprinkle salt and sugar, mix well and leave them in the sun for 2-3 days or until the pieces get soft and sticky.
2. Keep all the masalas also in the sun except for the fenugreek and asafoetida.... - 37.0918
Mango Jaggery Chutney
1. Wash, peel and slice the mangoes to the desired size. Sprinkle some salt, and leave aside for 4-5 hours.
2. In a thick-bottomed saucepan, mix the vinegar and jaggery. Simmer till the jaggery dissolves. Remove from fire, strain to remove grit, and put back... - 36.534
Raw Mango Rice Medley
Grind the masala very fine and reserve the water with which you wash the grinding stone or mixie.
Wash the vegetables and raisins.
Place 1 cup ghee in a large vessel and over a medium heat. When hot, add the masala and fry till it becomes red. Add the... - 31.643
Hot Mango Chutney
This hot mango chutney is another delight that you would just love. A simple and easy recipe that would help you make this wonderful dish at home. Enjoy!! - 43.5701
Peppered Mahi Fillet With Mango Salad
Its about a light meal for the day that does a great deal. A simple mahi fillet cooked to the tee with a brilliant salad to go with. Watch Ken get these fillets cooked! - 116.695
Mango Summer Salad
Combine the rice, mangoes, bell pepper and onion in a large bowl and mix gently.
Combine the rice vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sambal oelek, mint, seasoned salt and vegetable oil in a covered jar; shake vigorously to blend.
Add enough dressing to... - 34.6825
Be it as an appetizer, snack or accompaniment, mango salsa makes for a finger-licking good treat. This perfect summertime recipe is quite easy to put together. This zesty, fruity blend of fresh ripe mangoes and other ingredients is yummy enough to turn any... - 120.63
Sindhi Mango Chutney
Cut the mangoes into small slices.
Discard the seeds.
In the pan or karhai, put the vinegar and sugar and stir over low heat till the sugar dissolves completely.
Add all the other ingredients and cook over very slow fire till the mango is softened, the... - 36.2867
Lime Chicken Skewers With Mango Salsa
1. Slice the chicken breasts into thin pieces and thread on to 8 skewers so that the meat forms an S-shape down each skewer.
2. Preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Arrange the chicken kebabs (kabobs) on the grill (broiler) rack. Mix together the marmalade,... - 38.2072
Blackened Chicken With Mango Relish
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C.
2. Rub chicken breast with Cajun seasoning.
3. In preheated oven-¬proof skillet, place chicken and brown over medium-¬high heat without oil for about 2 minutes per side.... - 0
Pan Fried Duck Breasts With Mango Salsa
Make 2 or 3 small cuts in each duck breast and push a slice of garlic into each cut.
Rub each duck breast with a little paprika'.
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
Add the duck breasts and fry over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side, until... - 36.564
Pico De Gallo, Mango Salsa And Salsa Verde
If you want to have salsa and are a little adventurous, here is an ensemble of salsa on your plate with different variations. Take a quick virtual tour along the Riverside area of California along with the chef before beginning to make the salsa. Enjoy the... - 117.603
Stuffed Sour Mango Pickle
Stuffed Sour Mango Pickle is a mouthwatering dish that brings back fond childhood memories. I still remember my mom cooking this spicy pickle and storing it up for a whole month. Try this wonderful Stuffed Sour Mango Pickle recipe. - 42.6681
Quick Mango Chunda (sweet And Sour Chutney)
If you're looking for the recipe of mango chutney, then this is the perfect one. The chef uses grated mango in the recipe. Mango chutney is a great relief in the summer time. You can enjoy this delicious chutney with any dish. Watch the video as chef Bhavna... - 103.975
Red Mango Recipes By Category