- » Red Lobster Shrimp
Red Lobster Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red lobster shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red lobster shrimp recipes.
To begin, rinse and thaw your large shrimp in cool running water. Lightly pat dry. In a wide tupperware dish, place the flour, paprika and cayenne pepper. Mix lightly with your hands and coat each piece of shrimp on both sides.
Heat saute pan over high... - 36.3987
Shrimp Wrapped Chicken And Lobster Fritters
Join Chef Walter Staib as he prepares an awesome shrimp wrapped with chicken and lobster fritters. These dishes that the chef has presented here are absolutely elegant and delicious. See this incredible video and make a great meal for your party to enjoy! - 135.943
Singapore Lobster And Shrimp
In a 3-quart casserole, combine the oil and curry powder.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Stir in the onions and soy sauce.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 6 to 9 minutes, stirring twice during this time, until the onions are tender.
While the... - 43.4248
Polynesian Salad Bowl With Shrimp And Lobster
In a large mixing bowl, lightly mix together the salad ingredients.
In a separate bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and blend well.
Rim the edges of a salad bowl with the salad greens.
Pour in the salad.
Garnish attractively with some of the lobster and... - 32.4286
Swiss Enchiladas With Lobster And Shrimp
Swiss Enchiladas With Lobster And Shrimp! This yummy dish got me an unbelievable number of fans when I served it for my friends farewell party! I am quiet sure you will love this Swiss Enchiladas With Lobster And Shrimp too. Try it! - 45.179
The Great Canadian Lobster Pot
How about hosting a Canadian party with some Canadian Food? Well, that is exactly what the chef is doing, he has a totally new recipe which he has named as The Great Canadian Lobster Pot. Lobsters, mussels, clams, shrimps, corns on the cob and potatoes boiled... - 124.514
Kail each lobster by plunging a knife into the thorax.
Break off the tail and cut it crosswise into thirds with the shell on.
Cut the body in half and remove the coral and liver.
Refrigerate them for later use.
Discard the remaining body.
Break off the claws... - 42.1431
Zuppa Di Pesce: Royal Danieli
Reserve heads and tails of fish.
Cut fish into bite size pieces.
In a saucepoior kettle, boil lobster and shrimp 5 minutes in water with onion, celery, vinegar, and 2 teaspoons salt.
Remove and shell lobster and shrimp; devein shrimp.
Cut lobster into bite... - 40.5159
Seafood Stuffed Lobster
Are you looking for a delightful seafood recipe? Look at this outstanding video that presents an incredible recipe where the lobster is stuffed with a wonderful seafood and mushroom filling, topped with plenty of cheese and then baked to perfection. Check out... - 133.193
Apple And Lobster Soup
1)To make lobster stock, melt butter, stir fry onion, carrot, parsley, thyme, bayleaf, paprika, celery, peppercorns to soften.
2)Add in shells and stir to turn red.
3)Make a roux by melting butter and mixing flour. Add this to stock to thicken... - 48.2195
Catalan Pancakes With Lobster And Crab
Combine the seafood, shallots and wine in a saute pan.
Cover the pan and place over low heat until the seafood has released its juices and the shallots are soft but not browned.
Strain off the liquid and reserve it.
To make the roasted red pepper sauce, heat... - 42.6975
Lattice Lobster Tart
This is a great recipe for a yummy Latticed Lobster Tart! I have made this for a number of parties and they have never let me down. Try this amazing Latticed Lobster Tart recipe! - 42.5447
Shrimp Scampi recipe can also be served with bread or steamed rice. You can add vegetables to the rice to make it more flavorsome. If you like your scampi hot, add in more of red chili flakes or sautéed chili. You can also use crayfish or lobster tails for... - 34.9538
If using whole lobster, remove tail and claws; cut into 3 or 4 pieces each.
If using lobster tails, cut into 5 or 6 pieces each.
Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a large paella pan, electric skillet or two 12-inch skillets.
Add lobster pieces.
Saute 3... - 43.8269
Spicy Seafood And Vegetables
Seafood and vegetables together can make an awesome flavorful treat. Check out this fantastic video that shows a wonderful recipe and great way to prepare seafood and veggies together. Prepare the dish for family dinner or holiday meal and rejoice! - 132.908
California Shrimp Cocktail
1) Combine sauce, wine, cream, lemon juice and salt.
2) Mix in shrimp and keep the mixture in refrigerator to chill well.
3) Serve at once in cocktail glasses. Else serve the sauce in glasses with 6 large shrimp hanging around the edge of... - 36.0126
Paella-betty's Not Quite Paella
NOT QUITE PAELLA a dish from professional cooking teacher and former caterer Betty Bannerman Busciglio of "Betty's Kitchen Fare." - 0
In 5-qt casserole combine onion, celery and olive oil; cover.
Microwave at High 6 to 9 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring every 3 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients except fish and seafood; cover.
Microwave at High 25 to 30 minutes, or... - 41.8321
Place shrimp, lobster, snapper, oysters, mushrooms, onion, salt, red pepper sauce, and sherry in deep kettle.
Bring to boil; cook for 10 minutes; remove ingredients from stock.
Keep hot; melt butter in saucepan.
Blend in flour; add milk gradually.
Cook over... - 40.8136
Cut lobster tails (with shells) into 2 inch cubes.
Remove legs from shrimp.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a skillet and saute' the lobster, shrimp and scallops for 3 to 4 minutes.
Saute the pork, green pepper, onion and garlic in the... - 42.7951
Cioppino is a mixed fish stew that originates from Italy. This cioppino recipe is cooked with added seafood along with red wine. Parsleyed to taste along with garlic and onions, the cioppino can be served with dinner bread rolls or rice. - 44.8379
Avocado Holiday Supreme
Combine the lobster, crab meat, shrimp and green and red peppers in a large mixing bowl.
In a separate bowl, combine the dressing ingredients, blending well.
Cut the unpeeled avocados in half.
Remove the pits.
Carefully fold together the dressing... - 36.6837
Fruits Of The Sea Mayonnaise Ring
Dissolve jello in a scant pint of boiling water.
When cool, add mayonnaise, whipped cream, chives, pimiento, and capers.
Marinate the shrimp, crab, lobster in a red dressing 1/2 hour before serving.
In the meanwhile, pour jello mixture into a wet ring... - 33.3129
For the vinaigrette.
In a blender or food processor, combine the oil, juices, mustard, soy sauce, garlic, ground pepper and salt.
Cover and process until well blended.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to blend the flavors.
For the salad.
Shell the lobster and cut... - 42.2556
Zuppa Dl Pesce Royal Danieli
Reserve heads and tails of fish.
Cut fish into bite-size pieces.
In covered saucepot, simmer lobster and shrimp 5 minutes in 1 quart water with onion, celery, vinegar, and 2 teaspoons salt.
Remove and shell lobster and shrimp; devein shrimp.
Cut lobster into... - 39.128
Cioppino Tutto Mare
1. Soak porcini in warm water 20 to 30 minutes, or until softened. Remove porcini and rinse under running water to remove any grit. Coarsely chop; place in a small bowl. Strain liquid through cheesecloth into bowl with mushrooms. Set aside.
2. In a 9- to... - 27.0109
Put the tomatoes, onions and garlic into a large, heavy-bottomed pan with the oil.
Add the herbs and the saffron and season well.
Put the firmer fish (porgy and conger eel) on top and cover with boiling water.
Cook over high heat for 5 minutes.
Then add the... - 42.429
1. Cut fish into bite-sized pieces
2. Shell shrimp, lobster or crab if desired
3. Scrub clams, mussels, oysters or lobster claws well
4. Heat oil, saute onions, shallots and garlic about 10 minutes
5. Add liquid, tomatoes and seasonings,... - 45.5335
Palace Court Salad
1. Cook the artichoke hearts according to the package directions. Rinse with cold water and drain. In a large bowl, mix the seafood with the celery, onion, and radishes. Stir in the mayonnaise until the mixture is lightly coated.
2. Line a serving platter... - 34.5251
Put vegetables, herbs and orange peel in large kettle.
Arrange selected cleaned crustaceans over vegetables and top with firm fish of choice.
Pour olive oil over and sprinkle with salt, pepper and saffron.
Add liquid, cover and bring to fast boil; quick... - 39.9812
1. To prepare the dressing: In the bowl of a food processor or blender, place all of the ingredients. Process until smooth.
2. To prepare the salad: Line a large serving plate with the greens. In a medium-size bowl, toss the seafood, celery, red pepper, and... - 34.8759
Paella Part 1 – Ingredients & Initial Preparation
Do you think making Spanish paella recipe is too much of a challenge? Then take a look at this video series to see how simply the chef puts together the most authentic Spanish delicacy. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts - in this part she displays... - 91.1926
Paella Part 2 – Finishing
This is part 2 of paella video series. Here the lady chef has provided instructions to combine the pre-cooked seafood with rice and chicken stock to make an absolutely succulent dish. Great recipe, a must try for all seafood lovers. - 84.0416
1) Combine together all the ingredients and blend well.
2) Serve the Curry Dip at room temperature. Makes an excellent dip for lobster, shrimp and other seafood. Can be combine with flaked tuna for an interesting dip to be served with crackers. - 28.447
Cioppino (italian Fish Stew)
Thaw frozen fillets and shrimp.
In Dutch oven cook green pepper, onion, and garlic in oil till tender but not brown.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, parsley, salt, oregano, basil, and pepper.
Cover; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer 20 minutes.
Add... - 42.7518
Tropical Seafood Curry
Split lobster tails; remove meat, and slice.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add lobster, shrimp, and scallops; saute 5 minutes or until seafood is done.
Remove from skillet, and set... - 42.0555
Gangbang Arroz Con Pollo
Heat olive oil in heavy saucepan.
Add garlic, onions, sweet red peppers.
Cook until onions are soft.
Add chicken and ham.
Cook until golden brown.
Stir in shrimp, peeled tomatoes, artichoke hearts, saffron dissolved in chicken broth, bay leaves, salt and... - 45.0295
Cook and stir mushrooms (with liquid) in butter until heated.
Stir in remaining ingredients except wine and toast points.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Stir in wine.
Serve over toast points. - 35.1103
Old World Cioppino
In Dutch oven saute onion, green pepper, garlic and celery in olive oil for 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, simmer for 1 hour.
In bottom of large kettle place 2 cracked Dungeness crabs, shrimp, clams, oysters, lobster tails and white fish.
Pour on hot... - 35.3022
Healthy Paella Valenciana
Wash chicken pieces and pat dry.
In Dutch oven or heavy kettle, brown chicken in oil; remove chicken.
Pour off fat.
Add onion and tomatoes; cook and stir 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in rice, broth and next 5 seasonings.
Cover... - 39.6583
Bouillabaisse A L'americaine
About 45 minutes before serving:
1. In each of 2 8-quart kettles heat 3/4 cup oil. To each add half of onions, peppers, and carrots; brown lightly.
2. Then in one kettle arrange clams; top with whole fish, each cut in half; in second kettle arrange shrimp,... - 38.7272
This Scampi Provencale tastes incredible ! Try this irresistibly seasoned lobster, shrimp and rice dish for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Scampi Provencale are welcome ! - 36.5702
1 If using live shellfish, boil or "steam" them in water seasoned with the packaged spice mix. (Allow 5 to 7 minutes for crayfish or blue crabs, a little longer for Dungeness crab or lobster. They are done when the shells turn bright red or... - 42.6051
Wash chicken and pat dry.
Brown in hot oil.
Add water; heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Cool chicken; cover and refrigerate.
In large bowl, combine reserved liquid plus enough water to measure 3 cups, the... - 44.8548
Molded Fish Salad
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water; dissolve over hot water.
Cook; slowly add to mayonnaise.
Combine all remaining ingredients; add to mayonnaise mixture.
Pour into fish mold; chill.
May be served with lemon gelatin cut into cubes. - 31.6371
Fish And Bird Hot Dish
Mix all ingredients together; place in large casserole dish.
Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes. - 28.5991
Cut the tops from the tomatoes, scoop out the pulp and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, blend the seafood, vegetables and dressing together.
Fill the tomato cavity with the seafood mixture.
Place the sprouts on four chilled serving plates, top with a tomato and... - 36.4979
Italian Seafood Salad
In a blender or food processor cream the garlic, egg yolks, salt, pepper and mustard.
With the machine running add the oil in a slow thin stream.
Add the vinegar, blend.
In a large mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients.
Pour the sauce over and toss to... - 38.3633
Chinese Seafood Rice
1) In a wok or large skillet, heat half the oil and sauté seafood in it quickly.
2) Take off the sautéed seafood from wok and keep warm.
3) To the same wok, add remaining oil and sauté onion, pepper and mushrooms in it.
4) Add in rice and sauté for... - 42.8155
1. In a large pot, melt butter, stir in flour and milk till thickened
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients and cook until the cheese melts and the mixture turns bubbly
3. Serve as required - 36.613
1. In a large skillet, place halibut and cover with cold water; add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Start to heat and bring the mixture to boiling; then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until fish flakes easily with fork.
3. Remove the fish from... - 47.5528
Mixed seafood Stew
Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven; saute onions several minutes, until translucent.
Add remaining sauce ingredients; simmer 45 minutes.
Cook lobster. (Place in large kettle of boiling salted water 10 minutes.)
Break claws and tail... - 40.8084
For succotash: Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add garlic and cook about 30 seconds.
Reduce heat, add beans, corn and cream and simmer about 10 minutes.
Stir in chives, lemon juice, salt and pepper If mixture is too thick, add a little more... - 41.6066
Spanish-style Steamed Shellfish
Ingredients traditionally used in Spanish seafood stews are brought together here. Spanish chorizo and saffron flavor the broth, and a classic red pepper-based romesco sauce provides a tangy accent. - 43.4608
Bouillabaisse is a mixed fish stew made along with vegetables. European in origin, this bouillabaisse recipe has added seafood to it and is herbed with thyme and parsley. Coloured with a hint of saffron, which is the hallmark of bouillabase, this fish stew... - 45.4579
1. Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the onions, leeks,carrots, and garlic. Cook slowly until golden brown, stirring frequently to prevent burning.
2. Add the fish, which should be boneless and cut into chunks. Add the peeled, chopped tomatoes (or canned... - 34.6037
1) Peel, seed and coarsely chop the tomatoes, then add saffron into the tomato juice collected.
2) Preheat the oven to 200°F.
3) In a very large heavy pot, saute the onion, garlic and peppers in the oil over a medium heat for about 10... - 45.7215
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 40.9287
Seared Steak Seafood Paella And Fennel Slaw
Don't miss out this outstanding video which presents three extraordinary recipes that you would definitely like to watch. The chef makes an excellent meal with seared steak, seafood paella and fennel slaw. Make your holidays special with these elegant recipes... - 140.918
1. In a large saucepan or Dutch oven heat vegetable oil.
2. Add onions or leeks and sautÃ© for several minutes, until translucent.
3. Stir in remaining sauce ingredients. Cook and simmer for 45 minutes.
4. In large kettle boil salted water for 10... - 42.6946
Spicy Boiled Crayfish
Rinse crayfish to remove any sand or mud.
Place in a large bowl or kettle of cold salted water.
Refrigerate up to 1 hour or until ready to cook crayfish.
Prepare Spicy Boil, if used.
In a 6- to 8-quart kettle, combine Spicy Boil or crab or shrimp boil, 4... - 42.2036
The origin of this famous San Francisco specialty is open to speculation. Most locals believe it is related to the Italian cacciucco, a fish stew of Livorno, and to the fish stews of the Friuli region, which are made with red wine. Serve with grilled coarse... - 37.9765
1. In a large kettle heat the oil, add the celery, onion, garlic, leek, thyme and bay leaf and cook five minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes, clam juice, wine, fennel, saffron, salt, pepper and pars ley and simmer fifteen minutes.
3. Add the seafood and cook fifteen... - 29.1628
Fettuccine With Seafood
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Cook, covered, in large saucepan until onion and leeks are tender.
Add and simmer, uncovered, for approx 15-20 minutes, stirring frequently.
Remove from... - 40.8833
1. In a large kettle heat the oil, add the celery, onion, garlic, leek, thyme and bay leaf and cook five minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes, clam juice, wine, fennel, saffron, salt, pepper and parsley and simmer fifteen minutes.
3. Add the seafood and cook fifteen... - 36.5519
Key West Paella
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Skin the sausage and slice it into 1/8-inch rounds.
3) If preferred, peel the shrimp, leaving the tails intact or take off only the legs and leave shells on.
4) In case whole chicken is being... - 43.5586
This paella is loaded with chicken, sausage, clams and shrimp. Go ahead and add pork, mussels and lobster claws to it if you would like! This is a great dish for special occasions! Make sure you serve it with lemon wedges on the side! - 125.266
(rice, Chicken And Seafood Casserole)
Heat oil in large heavy pan, and lightly brown chicken.
Add mushrooms, onions, pepper, garlic and salt.
Cover, and turn heat low.
Cook slowly 15 minutes.
Sprinkle rice around chicken pieces, and add next 4 ingredients.
Cover, and bring to boil.
Reduce heat,... - 39.8967
Seafood With Fresh Tagliatelle
1) In a large frying pan, gently saute the garlic in the oil.
2) Then stir in the seafood, stir continuously and cook, until the seafood is thoroughly coated with the garlic oil.
3) Stir in the tomatoes, pimientos, paprika, saffron and salt to taste.... - 43.5339
Shells And Shellfish Salad
1 In a boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente.
2 Drain and then rinse under cold water. Drain again.
3 In a large bowl, put the pasta and stir in 1 1/2-2 1/2 tbsp (20-40 mL) mayonnaise.
4 Stir occasionally to avoid sticking and let... - 47.1388
Cut off and discard the spinach and watercress stems, wash the leaves, pat them dry, and chop coarsely.
In a nonstick skillet, melt the butter, add the shallots, and saute over medium-low heat for 2 minutes.
Add the spinach and watercress and toss for 1... - 38.7532
Poulet Marengo (chicken Marengo)
Wash and dry chickens.
Cut into serving pieces.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter or margarine and oil in large heavy frying pan.
Fry a few pieces of chicken at a time- until golden brown.
Arrange chicken in a Dutch oven or covered baking pan.
Add flour to pan juice... - 42.0117
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 38.8641
Red Lobster Shrimp Recipes By Category