- » Red Lobster Dressing
Red Lobster Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red lobster dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red lobster dressing recipes.
Lobster Corn And Sweet Red Pepper Cakes
If you are planning to host a party or get-together and looking for some unique appetizers, then this video is just perfect for you. See this fantastic video that shares a wonderful recipe for lobster, corn and sweet red pepper cakes. Serve this incredible... - 112.934
Lobster Salad With Chive Dressing
1) If using the live lobsters, take water in a big pot and boil it. Put the lobsters and cook for around 12 minutes. Take out the lobsters and make them cool for 30 minutes at room temperature.
2) Put the lobsters in the refrigerator and make them... - 45.8103
Spiced Broiled Lobster
1. Along its stomach place each lobster.
2. Using the tip of sharp knife, make 2 deep criss-cross cuts in each lobster head.
3. Immediately plunge into boiling water and boil 30 seconds or until lobster turns red.
4. Take out of water and let... - 45.0223
Rock Lobster Hong Kong
1. In a large saucepan, bring salted water to a rapid boil.
2. Add frozen lobster tails to boiling water and cook 3 minutes until they change colour to a deep orange red.
3. Drain the tails in a colander and refresh under cold water.
4. Use a... - 46.9036
In a large saucepan bring water and salt to boiling.
Add lobster tails.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 6 to 10 minutes or till lobster shells turn bright red and meat is tender.
Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
For sauce, in a... - 37.7377
Spiced Broiled Lobster
Place each lobster on its stomach.
With tip of sharp knife, make 2 deep criss-cross cuts in each lobster head.
Immediately plunge into boiling water and boil 30 seconds or until lobster turns red.
Remove from water; let cool slightly.
Place each lobster on... - 35.0047
Lobster Lentil Salad
Over high heat, bring a very large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Drop in the lobsters, bring back to the boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for about 12 minutes or until the lobsters are bright red.
Drain, cool, and cut in half lengthwise.
Refrigerate... - 44.6964
Polynesian Salad Bowl With Shrimp And Lobster
In a large mixing bowl, lightly mix together the salad ingredients.
In a separate bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and blend well.
Rim the edges of a salad bowl with the salad greens.
Pour in the salad.
Garnish attractively with some of the lobster and... - 34.2757
This lobster salad is prepared with cooked lobster tails and eggs with vegetables like potatoes and green beans. Combined together with celery, onions and seasoned to taste, the lobster salad is dressed with yogurt and tomato juice and is served on spinach... - 37.0546
Lobster And Artichoke Salad
1. In a food processor bowl or blender container combine the egg product, Dijon-style mustard, and wine vinegar. Cover and process or blend till combined. With the processor or blender running slowly, add the olive oil in a thin steady stream, stopping and... - 34.8801
Salade De Homard En Petits Pains
1) Slice the petits pains in half, lengthwise, and scoop out most of the dough, set aside.
2) In a stockpot, prepare court bouillon by mixing the first 6 ingredients.
3) Allow to cook for 20 minutes.
4) Place the lobster and simmer 15 minutes... - 43.9392
Fruits Of The Sea Mayonnaise Ring
Dissolve jello in a scant pint of boiling water.
When cool, add mayonnaise, whipped cream, chives, pimiento, and capers.
Marinate the shrimp, crab, lobster in a red dressing 1/2 hour before serving.
In the meanwhile, pour jello mixture into a wet ring... - 35.2332
For the vinaigrette.
In a blender or food processor, combine the oil, juices, mustard, soy sauce, garlic, ground pepper and salt.
Cover and process until well blended.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to blend the flavors.
For the salad.
Shell the lobster and cut... - 45.5026
Avocado Holiday Supreme
Combine the lobster, crab meat, shrimp and green and red peppers in a large mixing bowl.
In a separate bowl, combine the dressing ingredients, blending well.
Cut the unpeeled avocados in half.
Remove the pits.
Carefully fold together the dressing... - 39.2072
Green Mayonnaise I
Mix all ingredients well, cover, and chill several hours; Serve with cold boiled shellfish (especially lobster) or use to dress fish or vegetable salads. - 28.6734
Avocado With Crispy Filling
1) Halve and stone the avocado pears.
2) Core and dice the apples.
3) In a bowl, combine the apple, celery, onion, crab meat and parsley together.
4) Then drizzle the mixture with the French dressing.
5) Spoon the mixture equally in each avocado pear... - 37.3548
Cut lobsters in half lengthwise; using fingers, ease meat out of tails in one piece.
Wash two shells, slice meat evenly, toss meat in lemon juice, pile meat into shells.
Arrange on serving platter.
Shell prawns, remove back vein, place on platter.
Sprinkle a... - 42.2449
Cut the tops from the tomatoes, scoop out the pulp and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, blend the seafood, vegetables and dressing together.
Fill the tomato cavity with the seafood mixture.
Place the sprouts on four chilled serving plates, top with a tomato and... - 34.8715
Hot Seafood Sandwiches
1. Mix all ingredients except toast and sprouts. Arrange sprouts on toast; top with seafood mixture. Arrange on microwave rack or 12-inch plate.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 3 to 4 minutes, rotating rack 1/2 turn after 2 minutes, until cheese begins to melt... - 27.6433
1. To prepare the dressing: In the bowl of a food processor or blender, place all of the ingredients. Process until smooth.
2. To prepare the salad: Line a large serving plate with the greens. In a medium-size bowl, toss the seafood, celery, red pepper, and... - 34.1913
1. In a large skillet, place halibut and cover with cold water; add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Start to heat and bring the mixture to boiling; then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until fish flakes easily with fork.
3. Remove the fish from... - 46.6085
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3802
Palace Court Salad
1. Cook the artichoke hearts according to the package directions. Rinse with cold water and drain. In a large bowl, mix the seafood with the celery, onion, and radishes. Stir in the mayonnaise until the mixture is lightly coated.
2. Line a serving platter... - 34.51