- » Red Lobster Appetizer
Red Lobster Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red lobster appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red lobster appetizer recipes.
Lobster Corn And Sweet Red Pepper Cakes
If you are planning to host a party or get-together and looking for some unique appetizers, then this video is just perfect for you. See this fantastic video that shares a wonderful recipe for lobster, corn and sweet red pepper cakes. Serve this incredible... - 112.934
Split the lobsters in half.
Crack the claws.
Lift out the tail meat and cut it into slices.
Wipe the shells with a little oil to make them shiny.
Put the tail meat back into the shells, red side up.
Place the claw meat in the top part of the shells.
Arrange... - 36.376
Preheat the broiler to moderate.
Pour half the melted butter over the flesh of the lobsters and place them, shell sides down, with the claws, under a medium broiler.
Cook for 15 minutes or until the lobsters are cooked and the shells bright red.
Season... - 31.5113
Deviled Lobster Tails
1) In a non-stick pan mix together garlic, chives, parsley, salt, oregano, pepper sauce and tomato juice.
2) Heat the mixture and cook, covered over medium heat for 10 minutes.
3) Stir in the lobster tail and simmer for 10 minutes or until lobster... - 36.0947
Deviled Lobster Tails
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a pan, boil the lobster tails in salted water (1 teaspoon salt to each quart of water) for 9 minutes.
3) Drain thoroughly, then gently cut with scissors and remove the lobster meat without breaking the... - 45.9205
1. Fill a large deep kettle or sauce pot having a tight-fitting cover about 2/3 full (or enough to cover the lobster) with hot salted water.
2. Bring water rapidly to boiling. Grasp lobster by the back and plunge head first into the water.
3. Cover, bring... - 28.8999
Rock Lobster Hong Kong
1. In a large saucepan, bring salted water to a rapid boil.
2. Add frozen lobster tails to boiling water and cook 3 minutes until they change colour to a deep orange red.
3. Drain the tails in a colander and refresh under cold water.
4. Use a... - 46.9036
Crab Stuffed Lobster Tails
1) Using kitchen scissors cut a lengthwise slit through back of each lobster.
2) Press the tail open with fingers to expose the meat.
3) In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine and sautÃ© green onion,
and celery until tender.
4) Add... - 44.005
Lobster Salad With Tarragon And Sweet Peppers
1. Giving a twist and a pull, break off the tails from the lobsters. Then break off the knuckles and claws in 1 piece. Place 1 of the tails belly-up on a work surface and use sharp kitchen shears to cut through the thin underside shell. Remove the tail meat... - 40.566
Basic Boiled Lobster
1. Drop live lobsters into a very large kettle of boiling salted water; cover. Lower heat; simmer 10 minutes, or until lobsters turn bright red. Remove at once with tongs and drain.
2. With a sharp knife, split lobsters down the center (underside) and brush... - 20.5139
In a 12-quart stockpot, bring 2 gallons (32 cups) of water to a boil.
Add 3 tablespoons of the salt and return to a boil.
Add the lobster and cook until the lobster is bright red and cooked through, about 12 minutes.
Set aside 4 cups of the cooking... - 43.7876
In a large saucepan bring water and salt to boiling.
Add lobster tails.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 6 to 10 minutes or till lobster shells turn bright red and meat is tender.
Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
For sauce, in a... - 37.7377
Bisque Of Lobster
Are you looking for a lip smacking Bisque Of Lobster recipe? A good way to use up Seafood is to make some irresistible Bisque Of Lobster. If it is an impressive Soup that you require, then this recipe is the answer. I am sure you and I will approve that this... - 47.5914
Lobster Salad With Mango And Avocado
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, creates the prefect summer meal - a succulent lobster salad with sweet mango and luscious avocado. Ideal for an appetizer or as a main meal. A seafood lover's dream! You don't want to miss this! - 92.8686
1) From the top of tomatoes, cut a thin slice.
2) Scoop out seeds and discard.
3) Sprinkle little salt insides of tomatoes and place them inverted on a wire rack for about 15 minutes to drain.
4) Mix lobsters with mayonnaise, celery,... - 45.8234
Lobster Bisque Deluxe
Put into a deep kettle the 2 cups of brown stock.
Cook rice until very soft.
Do not drain.
In another pan put butter or olive oil.
Put in 1 carrot and 1 onion and cook slowly 5 minutes; add bay leaf and thyme.
Add lobster; cover and cook until lobster shells... - 42.8722
Seasoned Lobster Bisque
Discard the small sac at the back of the lobsters' heads, inside the shells.
If there is any coral (red roe), reserve it.
Remove the meat from the body shells and claws and cut it into very small pieces.
Reserve the shells.
Melt 40 g/1/2 oz of the butter in a... - 41.5723
1. Dispatch the lobsters by plunging a sharp knife directly behind its head.
2. Cut the lobster in half lengthwise; collecting the juices that run out in a basin.
3. Remove the claws and tail pieces and set aside.
4. Remove the head sac and... - 45.069
Apple And Lobster Soup
1)To make lobster stock, melt butter, stir fry onion, carrot, parsley, thyme, bayleaf, paprika, celery, peppercorns to soften.
2)Add in shells and stir to turn red.
3)Make a roux by melting butter and mixing flour. Add this to stock to thicken... - 46.2102
Lobster Salad Ala Liechtenstein
Wash the mushrooms, remove the stems.
Heat the butter in a skillet and saute the mushrooms.
Place the cooked lobster meat in a mixing bowl.
Blend the oil together with the lemon juice, mustard and seasonings.
Whip the cream, fold into it the vinaigrette.
Pour... - 43.996
Best Lobster Bisque
1. Have the lobster split and cleaned at the market. Crack the claws and cut the body and tail into four or five pieces.
2. Melt two tablespoons of the butter and saute the carrot and onion in it until the onion is transparent. Add the bay leaf, thyme,... - 42.1371
Cantonese Lobster And Pork In Black Bean Sauce
Lobster Cantonese is a tasty appetizer. Lobster Cantonese gets taste from lobster mixed with pork and coated with sauce. Lobster Cantonese is loved by meat eaters around the world. - 43.4855
This Lobster Chowder is one of the best lobster dishes that I've tasted. Though I usually start my meal with this very delicious seafood and vegetable soup, I also eat it as an accompaniment with my rice dishes. Try this Lobster Chowder and let me know if you... - 41.9898
Lobster Bisque Chantilly
Melt 1/4 cup of butter in a heavy saucepan.
Add the carrot and onion and saute over low heat for 5 minutes.
Do not brown.
Stir in the flour and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture is lightly browned.
Heat the Fish Stock and add it to... - 43.8415
Lobster Au Brandy
1) Boil water and dip lobsters into it.
2) When red, remove the claws.
3) Take off the tail and cut across into 4 pieces.
4) Tear fore carcass and take out coral and liver. Keep aside.
5) In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter and add lobster... - 42.3387
Lobster Salad With Chive Dressing
1) If using the live lobsters, take water in a big pot and boil it. Put the lobsters and cook for around 12 minutes. Take out the lobsters and make them cool for 30 minutes at room temperature.
2) Put the lobsters in the refrigerator and make them... - 45.8103
Baked Lobster Chowder Pie
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Tony Clark makes Lobster Chowder Pot Pie at the New England Culinary Arts Forum. - 114.898
Shrimp Wrapped Chicken And Lobster Fritters
Join Chef Walter Staib as he prepares an awesome shrimp wrapped with chicken and lobster fritters. These dishes that the chef has presented here are absolutely elegant and delicious. See this incredible video and make a great meal for your party to enjoy! - 108.733
1 Saute potatoes lightly in butter or margarine in a kettle.
2 Stir in oyster stew, peas ana corn and liquids, lobster, milk, onion, salt, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper seasoning; heat very slowly just to boiling. (Do not let chowder boil.)
3 Ladle - 26.0497
1. If frozen fish is being used, thaw fish and cut fish fillets into 2-inch pieces.
2. When lobster is partially thawed, cut crosswise and split tails in half lengthwise.
3. Cut large scallops in half.
4. Wash clams well in water.
5. Set aside... - 47.4362
Salade De Homard En Petits Pains
1) Slice the petits pains in half, lengthwise, and scoop out most of the dough, set aside.
2) In a stockpot, prepare court bouillon by mixing the first 6 ingredients.
3) Allow to cook for 20 minutes.
4) Place the lobster and simmer 15 minutes... - 43.9392
Pineapple Salad Surprise
Cut pineapples lengthwise into quarters, right through fronds.
Remove and discard cores.
Scoop out pineapple, leaving shells intact.
Core and pare apples.
Remove lobster from shells.
Cut lobster meat, apples, and pineapple into 1-inch cubes.
Combine in medium... - 40.8376
1. Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the onions, leeks,carrots, and garlic. Cook slowly until golden brown, stirring frequently to prevent burning.
2. Add the fish, which should be boneless and cut into chunks. Add the peeled, chopped tomatoes (or canned... - 36.401
1. Cut fish into bite-sized pieces
2. Shell shrimp, lobster or crab if desired
3. Scrub clams, mussels, oysters or lobster claws well
4. Heat oil, saute onions, shallots and garlic about 10 minutes
5. Add liquid, tomatoes and seasonings,... - 45.2597
Zuppa Dl Pesce Royal Danieli
Reserve heads and tails of fish.
Cut fish into bite-size pieces.
In covered saucepot, simmer lobster and shrimp 5 minutes in 1 quart water with onion, celery, vinegar, and 2 teaspoons salt.
Remove and shell lobster and shrimp; devein shrimp.
Cut lobster into... - 41.3491
Surf And Turf With Roasted Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the halved squash cut side down on a pan and add stock around and pop into the oven for 30 minutes.
3. In a bowl, add the halved red and yukon potatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt and... - 111.433
Bouillabaisse A L'americaine
About 45 minutes before serving:
1. In each of 2 8-quart kettles heat 3/4 cup oil. To each add half of onions, peppers, and carrots; brown lightly.
2. Then in one kettle arrange clams; top with whole fish, each cut in half; in second kettle arrange shrimp,... - 40.4955
Fisherman S Bouillabaisse
In large saucepan or stockpot, heat oil and cook garlic over medium heat until golden.
Add water, wine, onion recipe soup mix, parsley and thyme; blend thoroughly.
Stir in tomatoes.
Bring to a boil, then simmer covered 15 minutes.
Add lobster and snapper and... - 40.3656
Hot Seafood Sandwiches
1. Mix all ingredients except toast and sprouts. Arrange sprouts on toast; top with seafood mixture. Arrange on microwave rack or 12-inch plate.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 3 to 4 minutes, rotating rack 1/2 turn after 2 minutes, until cheese begins to melt... - 27.6433
Cut the tops from the tomatoes, scoop out the pulp and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, blend the seafood, vegetables and dressing together.
Fill the tomato cavity with the seafood mixture.
Place the sprouts on four chilled serving plates, top with a tomato and... - 34.8715
Italian Seafood Salad
In a blender or food processor cream the garlic, egg yolks, salt, pepper and mustard.
With the machine running add the oil in a slow thin stream.
Add the vinegar, blend.
In a large mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients.
Pour the sauce over and toss to... - 36.9223
Avocado With Crispy Filling
1) Halve and stone the avocado pears.
2) Core and dice the apples.
3) In a bowl, combine the apple, celery, onion, crab meat and parsley together.
4) Then drizzle the mixture with the French dressing.
5) Spoon the mixture equally in each avocado pear... - 37.3548
For succotash: Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add garlic and cook about 30 seconds.
Reduce heat, add beans, corn and cream and simmer about 10 minutes.
Stir in chives, lemon juice, salt and pepper If mixture is too thick, add a little more... - 43.1686
1) Peel the carrot and cut into small cubes.
2) Peel, seed and dice the tomatoes.
3) Chop the lobster tails into large pieces.
4) Cut the fish into pieces of 2-inches each.
5) In a large saucepan or kettle, put all the ingredients except... - 45.9377
1 If using live shellfish, boil or "steam" them in water seasoned with the packaged spice mix. (Allow 5 to 7 minutes for crayfish or blue crabs, a little longer for Dungeness crab or lobster. They are done when the shells turn bright red or... - 44.2808
1. To prepare the dressing: In the bowl of a food processor or blender, place all of the ingredients. Process until smooth.
2. To prepare the salad: Line a large serving plate with the greens. In a medium-size bowl, toss the seafood, celery, red pepper, and... - 34.1913
Put vegetables, herbs and orange peel in large kettle.
Arrange selected cleaned crustaceans over vegetables and top with firm fish of choice.
Pour olive oil over and sprinkle with salt, pepper and saffron.
Add liquid, cover and bring to fast boil; quick... - 42.0674
1. In a large pan, tip in the olive oil and the clarified butter
2. Add the mirepoix, shallots, and the 3 cloves of garlic, halved
3. Sauté gently until golden
4. Deglaze the pan by adding white wine and stirring the pan
5. Add the red wine, port and... - 47.2222
Vegan Summer Ceviche
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with olive oil.
3. In a container combine tofu with vegan Worcestershire sauce, toss everything well.
4. Place the tofu in the baking sheet, spread it... - 125.156
Sauteed Bronzino Fillet With Chickpea Puree
Make your fish more interesting with this elegant recipe that the video here is sharing. See this amazing video that shows a recipe for sauteed bronzino fillet with chickpea puree. Enjoy your holidays with this great recipe that would surely amaze your family... - 115.865