- » Red Lettuce Salad
Red Lettuce Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red lettuce salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red lettuce salad recipes.
Lettuce And Red Bean Salad
1. Shred the lettuce coarsely and mix with the finely sliced onion.
2. Add cooked beans and toss with an oil and lemon juice dressing.
3. Decorate with a few leaves of mint. - 29.1662
Red Leaf Lettuce Garbanzo Salad
1. In a salad bowl place the warm garbanzo beans.
2. In another small bowl whisk the dressing well. Pour it on the beans.
3. Prepare the vegetables.
4. Add vegetables and cheese in the salad.
5. Toss well so that the spinach leaves and lettuce are... - 47.4317
Red Leaf Lettuce Salad With Garlic Vinegar Dressing
All health enthusiasts - here is a healthy and delicious salad recipe, which is also quite simple to prepare. You only need to cook up the dressing nicely, rest is all only tossing up. Watch the video to get some idea from chef and then try out by yourself. - 101.951
Arugula Romaine And Red Leaf Lettuce Salad
Wasn all the lettuces well in several changes of water; arugula is particularly sandy.
Pat the leaves dry, tear into bite-size pieces, and place in a large salad bowl.
If prepared ahead, wrap in a towel and keep refrigerated to crisp the lettuces.
Just before... - 23.5632
Red Leaf Lettuce And Vegetable Salad With Yogurt Mustard Dressing
In a large bowl toss together the lettuce, the carrot, the onion, the mushrooms, the tomatoes, the broccoli, and the bell pepper.
In a bowl whisk together the lemon juice, the oil, the mustard, the sugar, the cayenne, the yogurt, the parsley, and salt and... - 29.2612
Endive And Red Lettuce Salad With Apple Wedges And Walnuts
Dressing: In bowl, whisk together vinegar, salt, black and cayenne peppers and sugar; gradually whisk in vegetable and walnut oils.
Refrigerate, covered, for up to 6 hours.
Separate lettuce leaves, discarding coarse or bruised parts.
Cut endives vertically... - 36.9446
Corny Lettuce Salad
In a salad bowl, toss the lettuce and corn.
In a small bowl, combine the sugar, vinegar, poppy seeds, onion, salt and mustard; gradually whisk in oil.
Pour over the salad and toss to coat.
Sprinkle with red pepper. - 33.1471
Wilted Lettuce Salad
Wilted Lettuce Salad is an easy to prepare salad recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely love to talk about this Wilted Lettuce Salad with us! - 27.2194
Betty's Asian Lettuce Salad
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Asian Lettuce Salad. This is green, leafy salad that is loaded with goodies like Mandarin orange segments and chow mein noodles. - 0
Tofu And Lettuce Salad In Cajun Style
Want to please your guests with Cajun style healthy vegan food, here is a simple salad recipe that is wholesome and nutritious. Check out Alia with her silly antics making Cajun Tofu salad using organic tofu and lettuce along with more vegetables and flavors.... - 103.35
Crunchy Tomato And Lettuce Salad With Green Goddess Dressing
Need something fast, filling and flavorful for lunch? Toss up some tomato and lettuce and drizzle some green goddess dressing for a quick, lip-smacking lunch treat. Bursting with fresh summer veggies, this refreshing salad is all you need to fill yourself... - 99.1311
Betty's Springtime Salad -- Easter
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Springtime Salad. This is a colorful, healthy, and tasty addition for an Easter table. - 0
Creamy Waldorf Salad In Lettuce Cups
What can be more healthy and satisfying than this Waldorf Salad! Try out this easily made recipe for your own homemade Waldorf Salad and continue being healthy! - 34.3309
Tuna Salad In Lettuce Cups
Place ingredients for tuna salad in a bowl and mix until well combined.
Place a large dollop of tuna salad in each lettuce leaf, garnish with tomatoes and green onions.
Fold it up like a taco and enjoy. - 35.7922
Lettuce And Sprouts Salad
Lettuce And Sprouts Salad is the apt recipe to tickle your taste buds. The Lettuce And Sprouts Salad will make an absolutely delicious Side Dish for you. Use the freshest of Vegetable available to get a flavorful Lettuce And Sprouts Salad. I am certain both... - 47.2746
Wilted Lettuce Salad
This wilted lettuce salad is an excellent salad recipe that can be served as a side or a light lunch. Made with lettuce, radishes, eggs and bacon slices, this lettuce salad is made appetizing with horseradish and red wine vinegar dressing. - 41.4465
Chinese Chicken Salad In A Lettuce Leaf
1. In a large salad bowl, combine chicken, sprouts, lettuce and carrots.
2. Combine garlic, mint, lemon juice, water, sesame oil, pepper flakes and sugar. Pour over chicken mixture. Toss to mix thoroughly.
3. Wash lettuce and pat dry. Spoon salad onto lettuce... - 31.3648
Lettuce And Bacon Salad
Fry the bacon in a dry frying pan until it is crisp and has rendered its fat.
Remove with a slotted spoon.
Add the spring onions to the pan and fry until softened.
Stir in the vinegar, water, sugar, bacon and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil,... - 41.8104
Lettuce And Bacon Salad
1. Separate the lettuce leaves and wash all greens well.
2. Plunge the leaves into a large basin of ice-chilled water and soak for about 30 minutes.
3. Drain and dry them using a kitchen towel.
4. Tear lettuce leaves into bite-sized pieces.
5.... - 46.9172
Lettuce And Mushroom Salad
1.Take a metal strainer and put the mushrooms in it.
2.Cast the strainer in water and take it out immediately.
3.Rinse the mushrooms under cold running water.
4.Drain and refrigerate until chilled.
5.Scatter the lettuce leaves and rinse them... - 42.1361
Chef's Lettuce Salad
Wash the greens, pat dry, and tear into bite-size pieces.
Wash and dry the watercress and leave whole.
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and toss lightly to distribute dressing evenly.
Divide among the plates and serve. - 33.1119
Waldorf Salad In Lettuce Cups
Try this simply irresistible mouth watering Waldorf Salad recipe. Try this for once on a dinner party; I bet, you will get a huge fam following for this one. - 36.2889
Crispy Lettuce And Cauliflower Salad
Cut the apples into quarters, remove the cores, then slice the apples thinly.
Sprinkle the lemon juice over the apple slices to prevent browning.
Place in a large salad bowl with the lettuce, cauliflower and sausage.
Blend the mayonnaise, soured cream and... - 37.166
Tarragon Chicken Salad In Lettuce Cups
Place all ingredients for chicken salad in a bowl and mix until well combined.
Place a large dollop of chicken salad in each lettuce leaf.
Garnish with green onions and tarragon.
Then fold it up like a taco and enjoy. - 41.0494
Lettuce Cauliflower Salad
1. Line the bottom of a shallow bowl with lettuce and top with cauliflower florets and onions lices
2. Spread mayo over the entire salad with a rubber scraper and sprinkle Parmesan cheese and bacon bits
3. Cover with a plastic film and refrigerate... - 33.9465
Baby Shrimp With Butter Lettuce Salad
Blend all ingredients for the dressing in a food blender or with a wire whip.
Chill before serving.
Remove a few of the center leaves of the head of butter lettuce.
Chop and mix with the shrimp.
Place the lettuce "bowl" on a plate and pour a bit of the... - 39.7402
Bibb Lettuce Salad
In a mixing bowl, combine first 7 ingredients.
Gradually add oil, beating until mixture is slightly thickened.
Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour.
Arrange Bibb lettuce on 6 plates and pour dressing over to coat lightly.
Makes 6 servings. - 35.7195
Apple And Lettuce Salad
1. Pluck the lettuce leaves off the heat and wash thoroughly.
Plunge the leaves into a bowl of ice-chilled water for about 30 minutes.
3. Drain the lettuce and pat dry with a kitchen towel.
4. Tear the leaves into bite sized... - 48.4432
Spinach Lettuce Salad With Chopped Egg
1. Wash lettuce, spinach and radichhio well. Make bite size peices.
2. In a salad spinner spin the lettuce and spinach well.
3. Place them in a salad bowl along with onions.
4. In another bowl whisk vinegar, olive oil, garlic, pepper and... - 49.6806
Cos Lettuce Salad
Separate the lettuce leaves.
Wash and dry them thoroughly.
Wrap in a damp tea towel and put in a plastic bag.
Chill in the refrigerator 1-2 hours.
Combine the ingredients for the dressing in a glass jar and shake well.
Break the big leaves into bite-sized... - 47.2203
Arugula And Leaf Lettuce Salad
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 500 degrees.
2) Chop the walnuts coarsely and place them on a small baking sheet or on sheets of heavy-duty foil. Toast in preheated oven for about 5 minutes or till they have browned completely.
3)... - 44.3576
Lettuce Wedges With Pimiento Dressing
1) Mix together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, pimento sugar, salt, pepper into a glass jar
2) Cover with the lid and shake well
3) Place the lettuce wedges into a large salad bowl and drizzle in the dressing
4) Serve the salad along with a... - 37.9756
Watercress Butter Lettuce & Shrimp Salad
1. Place mustard seeds in a small bowl; pour boiling water over them. Let stand for at least 10 minutes or up to 8 hours; drain well
2. Spray a shallow rimmed baking pan with cooking spray. Spread bread cubes in pan; spray with cooking spray. Bake in a 350°F... - 35.4157
Rainbow Salad: A Colorful Main-dish Salad Packed With Nutrition
Vegetables in a variety of colors provide a broad range of nutrients. In this how-to raw food preparation video, Jennifer Cornbleet shares information about the link between color and nutrition and shows you how to bring both together in one big, healthy... - 0
Pear And Lettuce Salad With Olives And Anchovies
1) Rinse lettuce and pat dry with paper towels. Split into bite sized pieces.
2) Wash and pat dry anchovy fillets. Drain olives and keep aside.
3) Cut lemon into two halves and squeeze out juice to measure 1 tablespoon, reserve the remaining... - 46.8199
Orange Almond And Lettuce Salad
Orange Almond and Lettuce Salad is a delicious treat. It is a beautiful appetizer and it can double up as a gourmet side dish. The fruit and nut give it a nice contrast of texture. Watch this video for the details of this elegant salad. - 109.987
Sicilian Lettuce Salad
Tear the lettuce in bite-size pieces in a large salad bowl.
Add the cucumber, tomatoes, apple and pecans.
Combine the vinegars and olive oil in a covered jar and shake vigorously to blend.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
Toss, adding salt and onion salt. - 35.7026
Lettuce And Pomegranate Salad
1. Separate the lettuce leaves and wash them well.
2. Soak them in a bowl of ice-cold water for 30 minutes.
3. Drain and dry using a kitchen towel.
4. Tear lettuce leaves into bite-sized pieces.
5. In a bowl mix lettuce with spring... - 41.3598
Lamb's Lettuce And Asparagus Salad
1. Place the pepper over direct flame and grill till pepper is charred.
2. Once charred black, remove and cover with a damp cloth.
3. Once cooled, peel off skin, de seed and cut into thick strips.
4. Combine all the ingredients (apart... - 47.0703
Salsa Salad In Lettuce Cups
In bowl, gently stir together tomatoes, avocado, cucumber, onion, minced coriander, oil, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning, adding more jalapeno pepper if desired.
Discard coarse outer leaves from lettuce.... - 32.0317
Greek Lettuce Salad
Combine oil, lemon juice, and seasonings.
Taste and correct seasonings.
Pour into a cruet.
Remove seeds and membranes from green pepper; slice lengthwise.
On individual serving plates, place lettuce, pepper, and tomatoes.
Divide cheese, olives, and onion... - 42.3869
Thai Style Beef And Lettuce Salad With Chile Lime Dressing
1) Discard the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the romaine, leaf lettuce and curly endive. Separate the leaves, to rinse in water and then dry. Cut or tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate.
2) In a medium bowl, add 2... - 47.4282
Vegetarian Stuffed Lettuce
1. Core the lettuce and make a small hollow in the center.
2. In a bowl, combine stuffing ingredients and mix well
3. Pack the stuffing into the lettuce.
4. Wrap the lettuce head in foil or cling film and place in the refrigerator to chill... - 43.8162
Warm Potatoes On Lettuce
1. Steam the potatoes until tender, about 10 minutes. Slice each potato into 5 or 6 pieces, keeping each potato separate.
2. Combine all the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a mixing bowl.
3. Arrange lettuce on individual serving plates and put the potatoes... - 37.6846
Tuna Lettuce Bundles
1. Cut the stalks from lettuce leaves.
2. In a small bowl toss together tuna, cabbage, zucchini and sprouts.
3. Mixing in dressing using pepper season as per taste.
4. In center of each leaf spoon 1/2 of the salad mixture.
5. Rolling up... - 46.6716
Chicken And Lettuce Wraps
A low calorie chicken and lettuce wraps just for you. This easy to make stir fried chicken filling in lettuce is a crunchy delight. It is a healthy and nutritious dish that is a sure shot hit. Try this easy to make appetizer and watch the reaction of your... - 49.8048
Betty's Tangy Citrus Salad
Here is a unique citrus raisin salad that would definitely impress your guests. Watch this interesting video that shares this excellent salad recipe which is also an awesome way to serve an appetizing salad. The video is truely inspiring and you would... - 113.681
Iceberg lettuce, blue cheese and red wine vinegar are all super foods that are in this classic recipe.
Fact: Iceberg lettuce contains dietary fibers along with Omega fatty acid which helps with overall good health. - 0
House Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing
1.Chop the iceberg lettuce into bite sized square pieces.
2.Chop the tomatoes and the red apple longitudinally.
3.Slice the cucumber in thin round discs.
4.Slice the carrot thin diagonally.
5.Squeeze in the lemon on the apple pieces so that they... - 99.1987
Healthy Cooking: Southwest Salad
If you are looking for an economical and healthy food, this recipe is just right for you. Watch Sarah making Southwest pantry salad using some chicken strips, corn and romaine lettuce along with other flavors and ingredients. Healthy and hearty appetizer... - 96.824
1. In a bowl, combine pickled peppers, roasted red pepper, green olive tapenade, and olive oil. Mix well.
2. Add mozzarella, mix well and set aside to marinade while you shred the lettuce.
3. In a separate bowl, combine shredded lettuce, basil, and... - 0
Way Better Southwest Salad
1. For making the dressing, soak the cashews for 6 hours in water and then drain them.
2. In a blender, pop the cashews, garlic, nutritional yeast, paprika, chipotle pepper, black pepper, 1/2 the lime and water and give it a pulse again.
3. Place the... - 117.347
Healthy Vegan Caesar Salad
1. In a food processor, put the cashews, water, olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, meso paste, wakame flakes, dijon mustard and pulse it down.
2. Place the romaine lettuce hearts into a large bowl, pour the dressing over it and give it... - 115.852
Olive Garden Salad Mix
1. Chill the bowl in the refrigerator.
2. In a bowl, take the salad mix, red onions, tomatoes, pepperoncini peppers, black olives and croutons.
3. Add the salad dressing of your choice and toss together.
4. Serve right away. - 103.291
Mache Salad With Oranges And Avocado
Mache is also known as lamb lettuce, corn lettuce, Swiss lettuce and field lettuce. It is very delicate in taste and grows in little clusters with short stems. It goes wonderfully with avocados, mushrooms, sprouts and red onion. Go ahead and replace the honey... - 126.112