- » Red Lettuce
Red Lettuce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red lettuce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red lettuce recipes.
Red Lettuce Bowl
Place the green beans in a steaming basket over boiling water.
Steam for 5 minutes, then add the broccoli and steam an additional 3 to 4 minutes or until the broccoli is crisp-tender.
Remove from steamer and rinse under cold water until cool.
While the... - 34.0359
Red Leaf Lettuce Salad With Garlic Vinegar Dressing
All health enthusiasts - here is a healthy and delicious salad recipe, which is also quite simple to prepare. You only need to cook up the dressing nicely, rest is all only tossing up. Watch the video to get some idea from chef and then try out by yourself. - 101.951
Arugula Romaine And Red Leaf Lettuce Salad
Wasn all the lettuces well in several changes of water; arugula is particularly sandy.
Pat the leaves dry, tear into bite-size pieces, and place in a large salad bowl.
If prepared ahead, wrap in a towel and keep refrigerated to crisp the lettuces.
Just before... - 23.5632
Red Leaf Lettuce Garbanzo Salad
1. In a salad bowl place the warm garbanzo beans.
2. In another small bowl whisk the dressing well. Pour it on the beans.
3. Prepare the vegetables.
4. Add vegetables and cheese in the salad.
5. Toss well so that the spinach leaves and lettuce are... - 47.4317
Apple And Red Leaf Lettuce Anti Aging Smoothie
Want to know of a tasty smoothie recipe that blends together some of the healthiest ingredients known to mankind? Then watch this video and learn to make a vegan smoothie that everyone is bound to love! - 91.0061
Lettuce And Red Bean Salad
1. Shred the lettuce coarsely and mix with the finely sliced onion.
2. Add cooked beans and toss with an oil and lemon juice dressing.
3. Decorate with a few leaves of mint. - 29.1662
Red Leaf Lettuce And Vegetable Salad With Yogurt Mustard Dressing
In a large bowl toss together the lettuce, the carrot, the onion, the mushrooms, the tomatoes, the broccoli, and the bell pepper.
In a bowl whisk together the lemon juice, the oil, the mustard, the sugar, the cayenne, the yogurt, the parsley, and salt and... - 29.2612
Red Lettuce Spear With Beans & Tangerine Mayonnaise
Cut lettuce vertically into eighths through core and leaves.
Trim away most of core, but keep leaves attached.
Rinse lettuce and discard any bruised leaves; drain.
Wrap in paper towels, place in a plastic bag, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until... - 37.8072
Endive And Red Lettuce Salad With Apple Wedges And Walnuts
Dressing: In bowl, whisk together vinegar, salt, black and cayenne peppers and sugar; gradually whisk in vegetable and walnut oils.
Refrigerate, covered, for up to 6 hours.
Separate lettuce leaves, discarding coarse or bruised parts.
Cut endives vertically... - 36.9446
Red Cooked Tofu With Mushrooms And Lettuce
1. Mix the marinade ingredients together, add the tofu or bean curd, toss well and leave to marinate for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving the marinade, and set aside.
2. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving the water,... - 35.8962
Sherley's Creamy Dressing For Red Lettuce Or Green
1)After washing greens drain it and pat dry with paper towels.
2)Place in salad bowl or on individual salad plates.
3)Further beat mustard and mayonnaise.
4)Add oil in a very thin stream, beating constantly with wire whisk.
5)Dressing should remain... - 43.5748
Red Lettuce Quarters With Oranges
Cut lettuce lengthwise through core into quarters.
Immerse in water and gently swish to remove dirt; shake gently to remove water.
Wrap in towels, slip into plastic bags, and chill 30 minutes or up to a day.
Grate enough orange peel to make 1/2 teaspoon.
Cut... - 32.0529
Pineapple Wilted Lettuce
Break lettuce coarsely into a salad bowl; add pineapple chunks.
In a small frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Add vinegar, water, and salt to bacon and drippings.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly for about 2 minutes until dressing is... - 30.7425
Garden Lettuce With Cream And Sugar
Wash, drain, and thoroughly dry lettuce leaves. Break them into a salad bowl. Mix together cream, vinegar, and sugar. Pour over salad and toss gently. Serve immediately - 15.7072
Baked Lettuce Bundles
Cut about 2 inches of the heavy center vein out of leaves.
Cook in a large amount of boiling salted water about 30 seconds or just till limp.
Drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
Meanwhile, for filling, cook rice according to package directions.
In an... - 41.2541
Vitamix Waldorf Lettuce Wraps
My VitaMix Waldorf Lettuce Wraps are the perfect marriage of sweet, crunchy and moist. The whole family loves rolling this salad in romaine or red leaf lettuce and munching away. It is robust enough for a meal, easy enough for a snack, great to pack for work,... - 116.733
Wilted Lettuce Salad
Wilted Lettuce Salad is an easy to prepare salad recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely love to talk about this Wilted Lettuce Salad with us! - 27.2194
Betty's Asian Lettuce Salad
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Asian Lettuce Salad. This is green, leafy salad that is loaded with goodies like Mandarin orange segments and chow mein noodles. - 0
Chef's Lettuce Salad
Wash the greens, pat dry, and tear into bite-size pieces.
Wash and dry the watercress and leave whole.
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and toss lightly to distribute dressing evenly.
Divide among the plates and serve. - 33.1119
Corny Lettuce Salad
In a salad bowl, toss the lettuce and corn.
In a small bowl, combine the sugar, vinegar, poppy seeds, onion, salt and mustard; gradually whisk in oil.
Pour over the salad and toss to coat.
Sprinkle with red pepper. - 33.1471
Lettuce And Sprouts Salad
Lettuce And Sprouts Salad is the apt recipe to tickle your taste buds. The Lettuce And Sprouts Salad will make an absolutely delicious Side Dish for you. Use the freshest of Vegetable available to get a flavorful Lettuce And Sprouts Salad. I am certain both... - 47.2746
Crunchy Tomato And Lettuce Salad With Green Goddess Dressing
Need something fast, filling and flavorful for lunch? Toss up some tomato and lettuce and drizzle some green goddess dressing for a quick, lip-smacking lunch treat. Bursting with fresh summer veggies, this refreshing salad is all you need to fill yourself... - 99.1311
Minted Lettuce & Peas
Set aside 6 large lettuce leaves; cut remaining lettuce into thin strips.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add peas and lettuce strips; cook, stirring, until lettuce is wilted about 2 minutes.
Stir in mint and lemon peel.
Season to... - 30.65
Minted Lettuce & Pea Cups
Separate lettuce leaves, rinse, and set aside 6, each 6 to 7 inches long.
Cut remaining leaves into fine slivers.
Melt butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add slivered lettuce and peas; stir often until lettuce wilts, about 2... - 30.8739
Wilted Lettuce With Browned Butter Dressing
Break lettuce coarsely into salad bowl; place tomatoes on top.
Sprinkle lettuce and tomatoes with salt and pepper.
Place onion slices in center of salad.
In a small frying pan over medium heat, toast sesame seed, stirring, until lightly brown.
Add butter and... - 32.5177
Lettuce And Bacon Salad
1. Separate the lettuce leaves and wash all greens well.
2. Plunge the leaves into a large basin of ice-chilled water and soak for about 30 minutes.
3. Drain and dry them using a kitchen towel.
4. Tear lettuce leaves into bite-sized pieces.
5.... - 46.9172
Lettuce And Mushroom Salad
1.Take a metal strainer and put the mushrooms in it.
2.Cast the strainer in water and take it out immediately.
3.Rinse the mushrooms under cold running water.
4.Drain and refrigerate until chilled.
5.Scatter the lettuce leaves and rinse them... - 42.1361
Cream Of Lettuce Soup
Combine lettuce, onion and beef stock in a large saucepan; bring to a boil and reduce heat.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes; cool.
Remove and puree vegetables; return to stock.
In a separate saucepan, melt butter; whisk in flour un - 32.7435
Halibut Steamed In Lettuce Leaves With New Potatoes
To prepare the halibut packages, have a bowl of ice water ready.
Bring 3 quarts of water to a boil and blanch the lettuce leaves for 2 seconds.
Immediately scoop up the leaves with a slotted spoon or wire strainer and plunge them into the ice water.
Carefully... - 38.7612
Warm Potatoes On Lettuce
1. Steam the potatoes until tender, about 10 minutes. Slice each potato into 5 or 6 pieces, keeping each potato separate.
2. Combine all the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a mixing bowl.
3. Arrange lettuce on individual serving plates and put the potatoes... - 37.6846
Tofu And Lettuce Salad In Cajun Style
Want to please your guests with Cajun style healthy vegan food, here is a simple salad recipe that is wholesome and nutritious. Check out Alia with her silly antics making Cajun Tofu salad using organic tofu and lettuce along with more vegetables and flavors.... - 103.35
Tuna Lettuce Bundles
Trim stalks from lettuce leaves.
In a small bowl toss together tuna, cabbage, zucchini and sprouts.
Stir in dressing; season to taste with pepper.
Spoon 1/2 of the salad mixture in center of each leaf.
Roll up leaves, enclosing filling.
Secure lettuce bundles... - 34.7197
Lettuce Wrapped Spring Rolls
1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl, pour the water over them and set aside 7 minutes. Drain the noodles and cool under cold water. Return 3 cups of noodles to the bowl and add 1 teaspoon of the ginger, 1 1/2... - 38.5574
Shred lettuce fine to make 3-4 cups, tightly packed.
Add green and red peppers, onion flakes, garlic and freshly made Mayonnaise Sauce.
Pack mixture into mold and refrigerate.
Serve on platter with border of watercress or parsley sprigs.
Garnish top... - 37.2431
Wilted Lettuce Salad
This wilted lettuce salad is an excellent salad recipe that can be served as a side or a light lunch. Made with lettuce, radishes, eggs and bacon slices, this lettuce salad is made appetizing with horseradish and red wine vinegar dressing. - 41.4465
Asian Lettuce Beef Wraps Paired With Mcmanis Cabernet Sauvignon
1) Season the beef steak with the diced ginger, garlic, salt and pepper.
2) Add a tablespoon of olive oil in the hot skillet and place the seasoned beef steak to sear on both sides, for about 4 minutes.
3) Chill the seared steak inside refrigerator.
5)... - 118.508
Lettuce And Pomegranate Salad
1. Separate the lettuce leaves and wash them well.
2. Soak them in a bowl of ice-cold water for 30 minutes.
3. Drain and dry using a kitchen towel.
4. Tear lettuce leaves into bite-sized pieces.
5. In a bowl mix lettuce with spring... - 41.3598
Vegetarian Stuffed Lettuce
1. Core the lettuce and make a small hollow in the center.
2. In a bowl, combine stuffing ingredients and mix well
3. Pack the stuffing into the lettuce.
4. Wrap the lettuce head in foil or cling film and place in the refrigerator to chill... - 43.8162
Avocado And Bibb Lettuce Toss
CITRUS DRESSING: In bowl, stir together orange juice, vinegar, mustard, salt, garlic and hot pepper sauce; whisk in oil. (Dressing can be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 days; whisk before using.)
In large salad bowl, arrange Bibb lettuce, endive and... - 37.4602
Betty's Springtime Salad -- Easter
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Springtime Salad. This is a colorful, healthy, and tasty addition for an Easter table. - 0
Apple And Lettuce Salad
1. Pluck the lettuce leaves off the heat and wash thoroughly.
Plunge the leaves into a bowl of ice-chilled water for about 30 minutes.
3. Drain the lettuce and pat dry with a kitchen towel.
4. Tear the leaves into bite sized... - 48.4432
Spicy Orange Beef Lettuce Packets
Trim fat from beef steak.
Cut steak lengthwise in half and then crosswise into 1/8 inch thick strips.
In medium bowl, combine beef and 2 tsps.cornstarch; toss to coat.
In small bowl, combine sauce ingredients; set aside.
In large nonstick skillet,... - 40.2493
Sorrel And Lettuce Soup
Cook celery and garlic in butter, covered, until almost tender.
Add sorrel, lettuce, chives and sugar.
Stir well to coat sorrel and lettuce and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Add stock, cover, bring to gentle boil and cook 4 minutes.
Season with salt, pepper and... - 39.376
Lettuce Parcels With Avocado And Pimento Sauce
1. Peel, halve and stone the avocado; chop the flesh and put into the liquidizer with the garlic, chopped pimento, lemon juice and rind, chicken stock and salt and pepper to taste; blend until smooth. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
2. Mix the cooked rice with... - 32.5468
Chinese Chicken Salad In A Lettuce Leaf
1. In a large salad bowl, combine chicken, sprouts, lettuce and carrots.
2. Combine garlic, mint, lemon juice, water, sesame oil, pepper flakes and sugar. Pour over chicken mixture. Toss to mix thoroughly.
3. Wash lettuce and pat dry. Spoon salad onto lettuce... - 31.3648
Crispy Lettuce And Cauliflower Salad
Cut the apples into quarters, remove the cores, then slice the apples thinly.
Sprinkle the lemon juice over the apple slices to prevent browning.
Place in a large salad bowl with the lettuce, cauliflower and sausage.
Blend the mayonnaise, soured cream and... - 37.166
Baby Shrimp With Butter Lettuce Salad
Blend all ingredients for the dressing in a food blender or with a wire whip.
Chill before serving.
Remove a few of the center leaves of the head of butter lettuce.
Chop and mix with the shrimp.
Place the lettuce "bowl" on a plate and pour a bit of the... - 39.7402
Lettuce Wedges With Pimiento Dressing
1) Mix together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, pimento sugar, salt, pepper into a glass jar
2) Cover with the lid and shake well
3) Place the lettuce wedges into a large salad bowl and drizzle in the dressing
4) Serve the salad along with a... - 37.9756
Seafood Lettuce Rolls
Cut large lettuce leaves in half down center vein.
In bowl, flake salmon along with juices and well-mashed bones.
Split chili pepper in half lengthwise, discard seeds and vein; finely chop and mix into yogurt.
On narrow end of each lettuce piece, place 1... - 32.1809
Pheasant Lettuce Wraps With Soya Sauce Dip
Have you tried cooking pheasant before? Here is a great video showing you how to do this best. Spread it out with other chopped ingredients and allow your guests to turn it into lettuce wraps!! A great party idea! - 107.081
Waldorf Salad In Lettuce Cups
Try this simply irresistible mouth watering Waldorf Salad recipe. Try this for once on a dinner party; I bet, you will get a huge fam following for this one. - 36.2889
Spinach Lettuce Salad With Chopped Egg
1. Wash lettuce, spinach and radichhio well. Make bite size peices.
2. In a salad spinner spin the lettuce and spinach well.
3. Place them in a salad bowl along with onions.
4. In another bowl whisk vinegar, olive oil, garlic, pepper and... - 49.6806
Lettuce Cauliflower Salad
1. Line the bottom of a shallow bowl with lettuce and top with cauliflower florets and onions lices
2. Spread mayo over the entire salad with a rubber scraper and sprinkle Parmesan cheese and bacon bits
3. Cover with a plastic film and refrigerate... - 33.9465
Arugula And Leaf Lettuce Salad
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 500 degrees.
2) Chop the walnuts coarsely and place them on a small baking sheet or on sheets of heavy-duty foil. Toast in preheated oven for about 5 minutes or till they have browned completely.
3)... - 44.3576
Curly Lettuce Wrappers
Rinse lettuce leaves and pat dry.
Combine sour cream and bacon in small bowl.
Spread 1/4 of sour cream mixture evenly over center third of one lettuce leaf.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese over sour cream.
Top with 2 ounces turkey.
Cut off green portion of each... - 40.5315
South Of The Border Stuffed Lettuce
Remove core from lettuce; rinse with cold water.
Hollow out center, turn upside down; drain thoroughly.
Add gelatin to cold water, dissolve over hot water.
In mixer bowl, mix together cream cheese, onion soup mix, oil, salt, chili sauce, lemon juice, and... - 41.8033
Tuna Lettuce Bundles
1. Cut the stalks from lettuce leaves.
2. In a small bowl toss together tuna, cabbage, zucchini and sprouts.
3. Mixing in dressing using pepper season as per taste.
4. In center of each leaf spoon 1/2 of the salad mixture.
5. Rolling up... - 46.6716
Cos Lettuce Salad
Separate the lettuce leaves.
Wash and dry them thoroughly.
Wrap in a damp tea towel and put in a plastic bag.
Chill in the refrigerator 1-2 hours.
Combine the ingredients for the dressing in a glass jar and shake well.
Break the big leaves into bite-sized... - 47.2203
Stuffed Lettuce Leaves
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Wash the lettuce leaves and keep them moist.
3) With the water still on the leaves, place them on a paper towel. Chill in the freezer for about 10 minutes. This would soften the leaves and it... - 46.8286
Thai Chicken And Lettuce Wrap
Thai chicken and lettuce wrap is yet another display of the richness of Thai cuisine in terms of flavors, mix of textures and the vivacious looking dishes. Take a look at this video for more details of this recipe. You would love your life after you have this... - 124.557
Chiang Mai Lettuce Cups
1. Place a small frying pan over medium heat until hot. Add the rice; cook, shaking the pan frequently, until the rice istoasty brown, about 4 minutes. Let stand until cool. Place the rice in a spice grinder and grind to a fine powder.
2. Place a wok or wide... - 28.8234
Pear And Lettuce Salad With Olives And Anchovies
1) Rinse lettuce and pat dry with paper towels. Split into bite sized pieces.
2) Wash and pat dry anchovy fillets. Drain olives and keep aside.
3) Cut lemon into two halves and squeeze out juice to measure 1 tablespoon, reserve the remaining... - 46.8199
Thai Beef On Lettuce Leaves
1 Combine the lime juice, sugar, fish sauce, ginger, and curry paste in a small bowl; mix well to dissolve the sugar.
2 Combine the roast beef, carrot, bell pepper, red onion, cucumber, and cilantro in a large bowl. Add the lime juice mixture and toss well to... - 26.6348
1. Heat oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and ginger, saute 5 minutes or until chicken is done.
2. Combine teriyaki sauce, rice vinegar, honey, red pepper, and cornstarch in a small bowl, stir with a whisk. Add teriyaki... - 27.0988
Minced Turkey In Lettuce
Prepare Cooking Sauce and set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
Add garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes and stir once.
Add turkey and cook, stirring to break up large chunks, until no longer pink about 3... - 37.5775
Raw Lettuce Wraps And Sushi Rolls
1. For Sushi Wrap: Over a sushi wrap sheet spread peanut butter, sesame tamari and ginger paste.
2. Arrange carrots, cucumber, tomato, green onions and red bell pepper on the sushi wrap.
3. Roll carefully as shown in the video.
4. For lettuce wrap: on... - 100.681
Sicilian Lettuce Salad
Tear the lettuce in bite-size pieces in a large salad bowl.
Add the cucumber, tomatoes, apple and pecans.
Combine the vinegars and olive oil in a covered jar and shake vigorously to blend.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
Toss, adding salt and onion salt. - 35.7026
Bibb Lettuce Salad
In a mixing bowl, combine first 7 ingredients.
Gradually add oil, beating until mixture is slightly thickened.
Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour.
Arrange Bibb lettuce on 6 plates and pour dressing over to coat lightly.
Makes 6 servings. - 35.7195
Lettuce And Bacon Salad
Fry the bacon in a dry frying pan until it is crisp and has rendered its fat.
Remove with a slotted spoon.
Add the spring onions to the pan and fry until softened.
Stir in the vinegar, water, sugar, bacon and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil,... - 41.8104
Orange Almond And Lettuce Salad
Orange Almond and Lettuce Salad is a delicious treat. It is a beautiful appetizer and it can double up as a gourmet side dish. The fruit and nut give it a nice contrast of texture. Watch this video for the details of this elegant salad. - 109.987
Grilled Flank Steak On Lettuce
Cut flank steak into 1-inch strips, against the grain.
Preheat stovetop grill over medium-high heat.
Brush grill surface lightly with peanut oil.
Sprinkle steak with garlic and cumin.
Grill about 6 minutes, turning 2 or 3 times as needed.
Meat will be browned... - 42.3415
Radicchio With Butter Lettuce
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, about 10 minutes.
Lift out and drain on paper towels; break into pieces.
Measure drippings; add oil, if necessary, to make 3 tablespoons.
Return to pan with bacon, vinegar, shallot, and... - 40.8635
Radicchio With Butter Lettuce
In a wide frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Lift out, drain, and break into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
Measure drippings and add oil, if needed, to make 3 tablespoons.
Return to pan with bacon, vinegar, shallot, and mustard.
Using a sharp... - 37.5575
Chicken And Lettuce Wraps
A low calorie chicken and lettuce wraps just for you. This easy to make stir fried chicken filling in lettuce is a crunchy delight. It is a healthy and nutritious dish that is a sure shot hit. Try this easy to make appetizer and watch the reaction of your... - 49.8048
Thai Lettuce Parcels
1. Make the dipping sauce by stirring together ingredients for the sauce in a small non-metallic bowl. Let stand for at least 30 minutes to blend flavors.
2. Wash the lettuce leaves and pat dry on paper towels.
3. In a large wok or deep... - 43.3852
Turkey Lettuce Wraps
1. In a large bowl, mix together ground turkey, soy sauce, rice wine, garlic and ginger.
2. Add in the cornstarch, green onion, zucchini, carrot, red onion and red pepper. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a wok, add in the half of oil and... - 0
Szechwan Pork Picnic Style In Lettuce Leaves
Remove pork from bones.
Cut meat into very thin slices.
Cook in boiling water until done, about 6 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
For sauce: Combine all ingredients in small bowl and blend well.
Add pork to sauce and toss lightly.
Cover and marinate... - 37.1465
Lettuce Wrapped Fish Bundles
1. In cold water, rinse lettuce leaves and shake off excess.
2. On a 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate place and microwave them at High for 20 seconds or until limp.
3. On work surface, overlap 2 lettuce leaves slightly and top with half of the... - 44.4678
1 In a medium saucepan, add all the filling ingredients.
2 Bring to a boil.
3 Cook on low heat and simmer until the chicken is soft.
4 Remove the chicken,and keep the broth aside for soup or stock.
5 Shred the chicken,and place in a serving... - 44.4555
Raw Lettuce Vegetable Wraps With Crisp Onion Rings
Lettuce Vegetable Wraps with Crisp Onion Rings is a nice impromptu meal you can make on a lazy day. With a little bit of slicing and assembling the meal is ready in no time. Enjoy it while watching the Super Bowl. - 88.6881
Tuna Salad In Lettuce Cups
Place ingredients for tuna salad in a bowl and mix until well combined.
Place a large dollop of tuna salad in each lettuce leaf, garnish with tomatoes and green onions.
Fold it up like a taco and enjoy. - 35.7922
Tarragon Chicken Salad In Lettuce Cups
Place all ingredients for chicken salad in a bowl and mix until well combined.
Place a large dollop of chicken salad in each lettuce leaf.
Garnish with green onions and tarragon.
Then fold it up like a taco and enjoy. - 41.0494
Creamy Waldorf Salad In Lettuce Cups
What can be more healthy and satisfying than this Waldorf Salad! Try out this easily made recipe for your own homemade Waldorf Salad and continue being healthy! - 34.3309
Spicy Beef Forcemeat Wrapped In Lettuce Leaves
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Separate lettuce leaves, rinse and pat thoroughly dry.
Store in a zip-type plastic bag until needed.
On a baking sheet, toast nuts, stirring often, in preheated oven 6 to 8 minutes.
Watch carefully so they do not burn.
Prepare... - 40.5694
Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
This Thai lettuce wraps recipe is quick and easy to make. Lettuce wraps are also a fun dish to eat, either as an appetizer or main course. - 124.41
Stir Fried Chicken In Lettuce Leaves
1. In a medium bowl, toss the diced chicken thighs with the garlic, ginger, crushed red pepper and 1 tablespoon of the oil and season with salt and black pepper. Let the chicken stand for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small cup, combine the soy sauce with... - 32.2169
Southwestern Shrimp Dip In Lettuce Bowl With Crudites
1. Trim a 1-inch slice from core end of lettuce head. Stand lettuce head on a flat surface. With a paring knife, cut out the center, leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell. Remove lettuce from the center; reserve for another use. Wrap lettuce "bowl" in moist paper... - 30.7295
Skewered Beef With Apple & Lettuce
In a bowl, mix ginger, soy sauce, sugar, wine, sesame seeds, sesame oil, and chili oil.
Stir in beef and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
Lift beef from marinade and drain briefly; reserve marinade.
Thread beef equally onto 4 metal skewers; place skewers on... - 43.9782
Salsa Salad In Lettuce Cups
In bowl, gently stir together tomatoes, avocado, cucumber, onion, minced coriander, oil, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning, adding more jalapeno pepper if desired.
Discard coarse outer leaves from lettuce.... - 32.0317
Lamb's Lettuce And Asparagus Salad
1. Place the pepper over direct flame and grill till pepper is charred.
2. Once charred black, remove and cover with a damp cloth.
3. Once cooled, peel off skin, de seed and cut into thick strips.
4. Combine all the ingredients (apart... - 47.0703
Spicy Shredded Pork In Lettuce Cups
1. Cut pork steak lengthwise in half; discard bone. With knife held in slanting position, almost parallel to the cutting surface, slice across width of each half into 1/8 inch-thick slices; cut slices into matchstick-thin strips. In bowl, mix pork,... - 33.0624
Korean Lettuce Wraps
1 To make the sauce, whisk together the peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, chili paste, and sesame oil in a medium bowl until smooth.
2 To make the filling, combine the tofu, bell peppers, radishes, cilantro, and mint in a large bowl; gently... - 29.1367
Greek Lettuce Salad
Combine oil, lemon juice, and seasonings.
Taste and correct seasonings.
Pour into a cruet.
Remove seeds and membranes from green pepper; slice lengthwise.
On individual serving plates, place lettuce, pepper, and tomatoes.
Divide cheese, olives, and onion... - 42.3869
Watercress Butter Lettuce & Shrimp Salad
1. Place mustard seeds in a small bowl; pour boiling water over them. Let stand for at least 10 minutes or up to 8 hours; drain well
2. Spray a shallow rimmed baking pan with cooking spray. Spread bread cubes in pan; spray with cooking spray. Bake in a 350°F... - 35.4157
Red Lettuce Recipes By Category