- » Red Lentil Stew
Red Lentil Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red lentil stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red lentil stew recipes.
Ethiopian Style Spicy Red Lentil Stew
A delicious, easy, and spicy stew. This is my version of the Ethiopian traditional Misir Wot. Two ingredients will be key: berbere (Ethiopian pepper mixture - recipe found at www.joelluks.com if you don't have an Ethiopian grocer near you) and black cumin... - 130.974
Curried Red Lentil And Vegetable Stew
Rinse the lentils well, discarding any discoloured ones.
Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
Add the onion, garlic, ginger and carrots.
Cook for 5 minutes, stirring, or until the onion is soft.
Add the spices; cook for 1 minute more or until... - 47.6646
Red Lentil & Vegetable Stew
Rinse and drain lentils, discarding any foreign matter. Combine lentils with 5 cups water in a 4-quart pot. Bring to a boil.
While water is heating, prepare vegetables and add to soup. Stir in bouillon cubes, garlic, parsley, salt and cumin.
Once soup has... - 32.396
You May Also Like!
Stewed Lentils (parippu)
1. Wash lentils thoroughly and drain it well. Remove stones and chaff, if any from the lentils.
2. Place a medium sized pot on flame and pour water in it. Bring water to a boil.
3. Add lentils, onion, green chili, cinnamon, garlic,... - 0
Lentil And Short Rib Stew
1. Place short ribs in a heavy saucepan and add water, salt, bay leaf, garlic, onion and celery. Simmer, covered, until the meat is tender, about two hours.
2. Add the lentils and thyme and continue cooking, stirring often, until the lentils are tender, about... - 33.2876
Oven Potato Sausage Lentil Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Rinse lentil and set aside.
3. Combine with potato sausage or Polish sausage, and carrots.
4. Add the 3 cups water; bring it to boil in a saucepan.
5. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 30... - 45.7474
Boil beans and lentils in beef broth for 10 minutes, covered.
Allow to stand 1 to 2 hours, or overnight.
Place softened beans and remaining ingredients in baking dish.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until ingredients are tender. - 32.2193
Freezer Mix Lentil Stew
Dip container of frozen mix into hot water just to loosen.
In dutch oven, heat frozen mix, water, lentils, parsley and bay leaf to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer, stirring frequently, until mix is thawed, about 20 minutes.
Stir in remaining... - 37.1422
Beef, Mushroom And Lentil Stew
Cook and stir meat, onion and garlic in dutch oven until meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in mushrooms (with liquid) and remaining ingredients; heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until lentils are tender, about 40... - 34.7631
Potato And Pear Stew With Lentils
Have you ever tried a potato and pear stew? As unusual as this may sound, this makes a fabulous stew! Katherine’s signature stew recipe includes a good mix of vegetables and some herbs as well. Watch this step-by-step video and plate out an unusual and yet... - 124.219
Chicken And Lentil Stew With Rosemary
1) Take a Dutch oven and heat it over high flame.
2) Place 4 of the chicken thighs in it with the bone upwards after patting them dry.
3) Sear the chickens and turn them once in between until there is a golden crust formed on top.
4) Remove them from... - 45.2505
Lentil And Carrot Stew With Yogurt Topping
Heat the oil in a 4-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onions and saute, stirring often, for 12 to 15 minutes or until dark brown.
Transfer half of the onions to a plate and set aside.
Add the lentils and rice to the onions remaining in... - 40.1927
Lentil And Vegetable Stew
Place the stock and lentils in a stockpot over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
Add the peppers, scallions, carrots, zucchini, tamari, oregano, and rosemary.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for about 45 minutes. - 31.3962