- » Red Lentil Salad
Red Lentil Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red lentil salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red lentil salad recipes.
Red Lentil Salad With Red Peppers And Cucumbers
1. Rinse the lentils well.
2. In a cooking pot, boil water and add the lentils.
3. Cover the pot and reduce heat. Simmer 4 minutes. Do not overcook.
4. Pour cooked lentils in a strainer and rinse well. Remove all excess water from the water.
5. In a... - 46.8751
Red Lentil And Bulgur Salad With Cashews And Corn
1. In a pot of boiling water add the 1 teaspoon salt and gradually stir in the bulgur.
2. Remove the pot from the heat, cover it tightly to allow the bulgur to steam for 20 minutes such that it is tender.
3. In another pot place the lentils,... - 43.5678
You May Also Like!
Doyle's Lentil Salad
This flavorful and nutritious lentil salad made with red lentils. Combined together with red onions, peppers and vinegar with oil and garlic for flavor, this lentil salad is flavorful and makes a great side to a meal of rice. - 29.1315
Easy Vegetarian Food Part 1 - Red Lentil Soup
Earnest fans veggies, here is a delicious vegetarian three coursemeal just right for you. Check out Chef Stacey as she begins with the making of the meal with a red lentil soup. Nutritious and rich with flavors, the soup is truly appetizing. Watch the... - 112.135
Sprouted Lentil Salad With Mustard Dressing
Try out this interesting way to eat lentils, just sprout them and coat with a flavorful dressing. Look at this impressive video that demonstrates and the recipe in a simple manner. The mustard dressing is absolutely tasteful and enhances the flavors so well.... - 124.116
Lentil Salad With Summer Squash
1 To prepare the salad: In a medium-size saucepan, bring the water to a boil over moderately high heat. Add the squash and cook for 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the squash to a colander, rinse under cold water, and drain... - 36.8714
Calamari, White Bean, And Red Lentil Ragout
1. In a bowl, put the white beans and cover with water, there should be about 2 inches of water
2. In another bowl, put the red lentils and cover it with water the same way, now chill it by refrigerating both bowls for about 8 hours or overnight
3.... - 45.1819
1) Clean and wash lentils.
2) In a saucepan, cover and boil lentils for 2 minutes.
3) Take off from heat and keep aside covered for 1 hour.
4) Stir in salt, onion, and bay leaf and boil again on low heat till done. Do not overcook.
5)... - 43.0065
Warm Lentil Salad
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine lentils, ham, onion, garlic, bay leaf, rosemary, and pepper.
Pour in water.
Cover and cook at low setting until lentils are tender when mashed with a fork (6 to 7 hours).
Drain lentil mixture, if necessary;... - 41.1737
Warm Lentil Salad
This is a salad made using familiar ingredient such as the lentil! Watch the chef make this salad, though presentation of the video is amiss! - 83.1214
Lentil Cucumber Salad With Lemon And Mustard Dressing
All cool summer salad. This video sure shows a flavorful way to serve a salad that is so pretty and refreshing. Quick, easy and light, this salad uses lentil, olive and cucumber along with a dazzling dressing made with lemon. It brings out a great taste to... - 126.91
Green Lentil And Cabbage Salad
1. Rinse the lentils in cold water and place in a large pan with the water, peeled garlic clove, bay leaf and clove-studded onion. Bring to the boil and cook for about 10 minutes. Reduce the heat, cover the pan, and simmer gently for a further 15-20 minutes.... - 39.3165