- » Red Lasagna
Red Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red lasagna recipes.
Lasagna With White And Red Sauces
Lasagna with white and red sauces is a beef and egg lasagna prepared with added vegetables. Herbed with basil, this cheesy lasagna is flavored with onions and a hint of garlic. With added bechamel sauce to taste, the lasagna with white and red sauce makes a... - 49.536
Green, White & Red Lasagna
The Pampered Chef Recipe and how-to - Green White & Red Lasagna. For a quick dinner, check out this easy go-to Italian flavored meal.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party. - 108.321
Red Pepper Pasta With Red Pepper Strips And Parmesan
1) Using a food processor, puree the red bell peppers and the chili pepper.
2) Now add the egg yolk, salt, and cayenne pepper. Blend well until the mixture is smooth and there are no large chunks of pepper.
3) Fold in 1 1/2 cups flour in the... - 49.205
No Boil Easy Cheesy Lasagna
Heat oven to 375Â°.
In 10-inch skillet, brown ground beef, onion and garlic; drain.
Return beef mixture to skillet; stir in spaghetti sauce and water.
In small bowl, combine ricotta, Parmesan and parsley; set aside.
In 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish, layer... - 43.9048
Cook beef and sausage in hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until meats are no longer pink.
Add mushrooms, onion and garlic.
Cook several minutes, stirring frequently.
Add tomatoes, marinara sauce, salt, basil and Italian seasoning.
Combine... - 45.9045
In large fry pan, brown ground beef and onion; drain.
Add water, tomato sauce and paste, mushrooms, garlic, basil, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, oregano and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; simmer 1 hour over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Cook lasagna noodles as... - 40.0259
Cook lasagne noodles according to package directions.
While noodles are cooking, brown ground beef (and chopped onion if you like).
Drain any grease from the ground beef (can even rinse with warm water).
Spray 9 x 13-inch pan with cooking spray and layer: 1/4... - 31.6553
Mock Lasagna has an Awe-inspiring taste. The beef and cream cheese
gives the Mock Lasagna Sole taste. Must catch it - 40.558
Red And Green Roasted Pepper Lasagne
1. Roast the red and green bell peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Place in a plastic bag, twisting the top to enclose, and let steam for about 5 minutes in the... - 40.299
Preheat the broiler.
In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice and olive oil.
Brush the eggplant slices with the mixture and arrange in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet; broil 5 to 6 inches from the heat for 2 1/2 minutes on each side or until golden... - 44.3675
Brown onion in oil and add meat and garlic.
Drain excess rat, and simmer for 1 hour, until thick.
Cook noodles according to directions, drain and dry.
Spread half of meat sauce in a 9x13 pan, cover with half the noodles.
Add spinach mixture; 1 egg beaten with... - 46.2817
Baked Beef Lasagna
Combine water and salt in large kettle.
Float oil on surface of water; bring to boil.
Slowly add noodles, a few at a time; cook 15 minutes.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Arrange on toweling to drain.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Brown beef and... - 43.8325
Prepare sauce, allowing 4 1/2 hours for cooking.
When sauce is partially done, heat the water, salt, and olive oil in a large saucepot.
When boiling, gradually add the noodles and bring rapidly to boiling; cook about 15 minutes, or until noodles are... - 45.2188
Beef And Cheese Lasagna
In 2 quart casserole, place beef and onion.
Microwave at high (10) 5 to 7 minutes, until beef is thoroughly cooked; stir after 3 minutes.
Add oil, tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano, basil, garlic salt and parsley flakes.
In small... - 45.4047
Lasagna Rolls With Spinach And Prosciutto
Italian cooking is made easy for you in this Lasagna Rolls with Spinach and Prosciutto vide recipe. Watch this video and learn some modern Italian cooking. These rolls are very easy to make and taste delicious. - 117.652
Capellini With Red Clam Sauce
1. In a pot, boil water and blanch capellini, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a non stick skillet, heat oil, add onion, garlic and sautÃ© until soft. Add clams, wine and bring to a boil, simmer until flavors have infused.
3. Add in... - 46.3705
Pasta With Chicken Red Peppers And Black Beans
1. Make bite sized pieces of chicken.
2. Take a plastic bag and mix flour, ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper well.
3. Add chicken pieces, 2 to 3 a time, to the plastic bag and shake well to get a coating.
4. Dust off excess flour.
5. Take a... - 47.525
Low Carb Baked Eggplant Lasagna
Are you looking for a delicious recipe that will not throw you off your strict low carb diet? Then try this eggplant lasagna by LowCarb360. The recipe will yield a very tasty treat that is also very easy to make. Watch and learn! - 119.371
Idaho Potato Lasagna
Admit it. There are very baked dishes in the world like lasagna that makes for soul-satisfying indulgence. And when you add potatoes to it, the joy just doubles. This video recipe shows how to bake quick and easy potato lasagna at home with a handful of... - 98.8919
Chicken Lasagna Roll-ups
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain and set aside.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute until tender.
Add next 7 ingredients, and bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce... - 48.1773
Brown the ground beef, onion and garlic in olive oil in a large frypan.
Press the tomatoes through a strainer and add to ground beef mixture.
Add the tomato paste, sugar, basil, salt, pepper and 1 cup water and mix well.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Cook the... - 35.9439
Crumble ground beef in 2-quart glass baking dish.
Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes Drain and stir in salt, spaghetti sauce mix, tomato'sauce and mushrooms; mix well.
Assemble in 2-quart glass baking dish by layers: 1/3... - 32.5579
Lazy Lasagna is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Lazy Lasagna is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 43.0783
Lasagna is a Italian cuisine. Lasagna gets its taste from beef mixed with cheese and lasagna noodles. Lasagna is cherished by many beef lover around the world. - 46.1863
Super Veggie And Salmon Lasagna
Healthy and delicious Lasagna recipe made with Salmon & Veggie ( courgettes, aubergines, carrots, onion, tomatoes, peper) . - 46.9372
No Noodle Lasagna
No Noodle Lasagna is a mouth watering side dish. An easy to prepare lasagna recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 47.6412
Fresh Herb And Vegetable Lasagna
The fresh herb and vegetable lasagna is a vegetarian lasagna prepared with vegetables and lasagna noodles and flavored with basil, rosemary and thyme. Prepared with a filling of cooked eggplant, zucchini, red peppers and mushrooms, the lasagna is also... - 47.1159
Heat salted water and oil to boiling.
Cook noodles 12 to 15 minutes; drain.
Arrange on platter.
Slice unpeeled eggplant crosswise into 14-inch rounds; fry both sides in heated oil until tender. (They cook quickly and absorb considerable oil, which must be... - 40.8925
Mix the frankfurters with the spaghetti sauce, tomato paste, 1 tablespoon parsley flakes, 1/2 tea spoon salt, and garlic powder.
Combine the egg with cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon parsley flakes, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
Arrange cooked... - 37.2011
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Oil 11 3/4 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dish lightly.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon Crisco Oil in large saucepan on medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook and stir until tender. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, mushrooms, parsley,... - 38.0765
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add turkey, sweet red pepper, onion, and garlic; cook until turkey is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain turkey mixture, and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings... - 44.5065
Mixed Cheese Turkey Lasagna
Saute onion and garlic in chicken broth.
If using fresh mushrooms, also saute them.
If using canned mushrooms, wait to add them later.
After onion is cooked add tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper, and other seasonings.
Meanwhile cook turkey in microwave in... - 41.2194
Olive Garden - Vegetable Lasagna
This Olive Garden- Vegetable Lasagna is a veggie’s dream come true. The wonderful combination of herbs, cheese, pasta and sauce is truly divine. Try it and do let me know how it turned out for you. - 33.7639
Roasted Vegetable Lasagne With Wild Alaska Salmon
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Drain the canned salmon, discarding the liquid. Remove any skin and bones, if wished, then break up the salmon into chunks.
2. Put the butternut squash, red onion and peppers into a large roasting tin, add the olive oil... - 35.4439
Simmered Lasagne Verde
Saute shallots in olive oil until transparent.
Add ground beef.
Add tomato paste with equal part water and simmer.
Add tomatoes with spices.
Simmer over low heat for 1 hour.
Simmer for 1 hour.
Add small amounts of water if sauce becomes too... - 42.9864
In large skillet combine first 9 ingredients. (Electric skillet 250°.)
Simmer, uncovered, till slightly thickened, 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Spoon a third of the sauce into a 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Place 3 or 4 lasagne noodles over it.
Combine... - 45.5171
Roasted Vegetable Lasagne
1. Prepare Ingredients required.
2. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
3. In a large nonstick roasting pan, toss eggplant, zucchini, sweet pepper, and carrots with 1 tablespoon oil.
4. Roast the vegetables in the preheated oven for 45 minutes,... - 47.6308
Organic Veggie Lasagna
Many of you might prefer vegetarian lasagna instead of the non-veg variation. Here is the recipe by which you can keep your lasagna simple, delicate yet nutritious. Go through the video and follow the chef to prepare this at your kitchen. A super delicious... - 114.206
Southwest Chicken Lasagna
To make the noodles: Cook the noodles according to the directions on the package.
Drain and set aside.
To make the cottage cheese mlkture: While the noodles are cooking, stir together the egg whites, cottage cheese, parsley and chili peppers in a medium... - 46.3595
Beef And Spinach Lasagna
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, spinach, black pepper, and nutmeg.
Place a large no-stick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Crumble the beef into the skillet.
Cook,... - 45.4092
Spencer Christian's Turkey Lasagna
1) Preheat oven.
2) In a large nonstick skillet heat oil and cook turkey over moderate high heat.
3) Crush the meat with a wooden spoon for 3 to 5 minutes till light brown.
4) Pour the meat into colander. Keep aside.
5) In a large, heavy... - 47.1254
Makeahead Chicken Lasagna
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Skim fat from broth of the opened canned chicken and keep aside.
3) Drain broth saving for later use.
4) Skin and debone chicken being careful to leave meat as large pieces as possible.
5)... - 42.0945
This is the way we make lasagna in Tuscany. - 0
Place tomatoes, mushrooms, red peppers, carrot, onion, wine or grape juice, garlic, honey, basil, rosemary, oregano, thyme, and black pepper in a large, heavy saucepan.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together the egg whites and the... - 49.4316
Italian Veg Lasagna Roll Ups
Lasagna roll ups are cooked lasagna noodles rolled up with a cheese and vegetable mixture and baked in a sauce. If Cream Cheese is not available it could be replaced with Ricotta Cheese. This dish uses three different types of cheeses- cottage, parmesan and... - 118.104
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8X8-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until mushrooms are browned and beginning to release liquid. Stir in... - 34.8731
Simple and tasty, this wholesome Italian recipe for Lasagna tastes great and is really easy to make. - 129.501
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
1. Saute chopped onion in olive oil until soft. Add garlic, red pepper flakes, sugar, and tomatoes, juice and all. Stir in grated carrot and zucchini. Salt and pepper to taste. Simmer the sauce for at least 1 hour, until the shredded vegetables have dissolved... - 39.2461
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
1. Heat oven to 425° Spray bottom and sides of jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2xl inch, with cooking spray. Place bell peppers, onion, zucchini, potatoes, mushrooms, oil, peppered seasoned salt and basil in large bowl; toss to coat. Spread vegetables in pan.... - 35.1609
Easy Cheesy Lasagna
Lightly spray an unheated large skillet or saucepan with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add the onions, carrots, red peppers and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Stir in the spaghetti sauce, stewed tomatoes (with juices), basil and... - 45.7117
Cook turkey in skillet over medium heat until brown, drain well on paper towels.
Combine turkey, tomato sauce, green pepper, onion, and seasonings in a large saucepan, cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove bay leaf from... - 43.4296
1. Spray low fat cooking oil in madeleine moulds.
2. Preheat oven to 200°C.
3. In a large bowl whisk lemon zest, caster sugar and eggs till ingredients turn fluffy, thick and pale.
4. Sift salt, baking powder and half of the flour.
5.... - 49.8376
Cut zucchini horizontally into 1/4" thick strips. Place on double thickness of paper towels and sprinkle with salt Place another double thickness of paper towels over zucchini, weight down with dinner plates, and let sit for half an hour to remove excess... - 34.7703
Italian Sausage Lasagna
This italian sausage lasagna is a meaty lasagna recipe with a bite to it. cooked with italian sausages along with vegetables like bell peppers, yellow onions, flavord with garlic and tomatoes, the italian sausage lasagna is baked with spinach and cheese and... - 47.957
Convenient Vegetarian Lasagna
The Convenient Vegetarian Lasagna is as the name implies easy to make and perfect for your parties! You will definitely go green after tasting this yummy and filling Convenient Vegetarian Lasagna! - 50.0197
1. To make tomato sauce, heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add mushrooms, onion, garlic and chili and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion softens slightly. Stir in zucchini, tomatoes and wine and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer... - 41.2965
Heal olive oil in a pan and cook the onions till tender.
Add garlic and cook for about a minute.
Finally add the tomatoes, basil and seasonings.
Bring everything to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer.
Cook for about 30 minutes until thickened.
Set aside... - 45.596
Saute onion and garlic in saucepan in 2 tablespoons oil until lightly browned.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, herbs and red pepper.
Simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Combine beef, pork, parsley, eggs, bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons... - 46.7175
Cook Along Turkey And Spinach Lasagne
If you are looking for ways to spark up lasagne, then this dish might as well turn out to be the perfect excuse. Paul here shares a unique recipe using turkey and spinach to prepare a lip-smacking dish, good enough to jazz up your most boring meals into a... - 124.056
Welcome to the GialloZafferano kitchen. I'm Sonia and today we'll be preparing a pasta dish from the Emilia-Romagna region -- Lasagne Bolognese - 114.114
Saute beef, pork, onion and garlic in oil in 4-quart saucepan until meat is well browned.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, water, salt, oregano, basil and red pepper; simmer, covered, 1 hour.
Cook lasagne according to package directions for about 10 minutes;... - 43.9392
Vegetable And Tofu Lasagne
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil a 9- by 13-inch baking dish.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 6 minutes; add zucchini and cook until noodles are al dente and zucchini is soft, about 4 minutes longer. Drain. Rinse... - 42.0084
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C/350Â°F/Gas mark 4.
Chop the spinach and mix it with the tofu.
Season with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil and saute the pepper and courgette strips over a medium heat for 3 minutes.
Spoon a layer of tomato sauce into an oiled 25 x... - 44.4416
Filled Lasagne Rolls With Two Sauces
1. Cook 4 lasagne strips at a time until aldente. Transfer strips to cotton or linen kitchen towels, laying the strips flat and patting dry with more toweling. In removing strips from the boiling water, pour the entire contents of the pasta pot into a... - 30.5573
Gluten Free Beef And Sausage Lasagne
All those who love meat and suffer from gluten allergies here is a recipe that meets those needs. Chef KC Pomering shows how to make Gluten Free Meat Lasagne using appropriate gluten free substitutes in the recipe. Enjoyment assured without worry! - 130.895
Remove and discard tough spinach stems.
Place spinach, with water that clings to leaves, in a large deep pan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until wilted (2 to 4 minutes).
Drain well and let cool.
Chop spinach coarsely, squeezing out excess... - 46.9816
Lasagne With Aubergine And Spinach
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degree C, 20 minutes before baking.
2. Grease a baking dish with butter.
3. Place the spinach into a large pan,
4. Sauté on high flame until wilted.
5. Drain and chop.
6. Place in a bowl and season with... - 47.6646
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, toss the squashes and egg plant in olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Line up each piece 1/2 inch apart from each other on a parchment lined baking tray and bake for 10 to 15... - 113.879
Classic Italian Lasagna
This is one of those simple classics that everyone loves. I usually serve it with a garden salad, and french bread. Watch how to make homemade lasagna from scratch bubbling with melted cheeses, it is easier than you think with a simple meat sauce that's... - 0
Lasagna With Ground Beef, Poblano Peppers & Ricotta Cheese
New comers to the kitchen who want to learn how to make lasagna must watch this video. Chef Helena has given an interesting look to the video. You can always substitute beef with any other meat as you like. Your family and guests will love this dish. - 117.599
Sausage And Pepper Lasagna
1. To prepare sauce, in large saucepan, heat oil; add turkey sausage, bell pepper, onion, 1/2 teaspoon of the oregano and the fennel seeds. Cook, stirring, over medium-high heat, until turkey is browned and vegetables are tender, about 7 minutes. Add tomatoes... - 36.8274
Sautéed Pan Lasagna
There is nothing quite like a pan of simmering hot, classic lasagna that definitely has a timeless appeal. James tells you how you can prepare pan lasagna at home using the freshest of ingredients and some ingenuity. Worth a short any day! - 100.416
Garlic Flavored Baked Lasagna
This Baked Lasagna never fails to make my heart crave for it whenever I even think about it ! I simply can't wait to make it once more for a meal ! Why don't you try out this terrific Baked Lasagna and let me know if you like it ! - 38.4131
Vegetable Italian Lasagna
In a medium covered skillet cook sliced carrots, chopped onion, and minced garlic in hot olive or cooking oil till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in meatless spaghetti sauce, water, oregano, salt, and basil.
Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or till... - 49.3239
1. Heat salad oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and cook, stirring with a fork, until meat is broken up and has lost its red color. Add onion and cook until onion is transparent. Add garlic, basil, and oregano and cook for a few minutes, stirring... - 37.6576
Zucchini Lasagna Without Noodles
Can use eggplant and zucchini, sliced lengthwise instead of pasta.
Carl doesn't like eggplant so I only use zucchini!
Layer with sauce and filling.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
Bake 350 oven for 1 hour. - 42.0303
Mary's Not So Heavy Lasagna
1. In a skillet add olive oil. Warm it.
2. Add pepper, mushrooms, carrots, onion, garlic and celery.
3. Add seasonings,tomatoes and tomato puree. Simmer for 60 minutes.
4. In another cooking pot boil water. Cook the lasagna noodles for 5 minutes.
5.... - 47.2271
Zesty Seafood Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare white sauce according to package directions using milk and adding basil, thyme and garlic powder in large saucepan. Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and Frank's RedHot Sauce.
2. Spread 1 cup sauce in bottom of greased... - 33.2134
33 Grams Fat/Serving
In a large skillet cook meat, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in the undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, and basil.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes,... - 47.296
Baked Spinach Lasagna
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, combine the mushrooms, garlic and all but 2 tablespoons of the onion in a large nonstick skillet; cover and cook over medium heat, stirring often, about 5 minutes, or until the vegetables soften.
3.... - 39.003
This Lasagna is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Lasagna with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 37.8119
Green And White Lasagna
1. To prepare cheese sauce, in medium saucepan, melt margarine; stir in flour. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Whisk in milk, black pepper and nutmeg; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens slightly. Remove from heat and... - 35.5655
1. Blanch spinach in a pan of boiling water for 30 seconds.
2. Drain into a colander and refresh under cold tap water.
3. Squeeze excess water.
4. Grease a large, deep baking dish with oil or butter.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180... - 45.8718
1.In a slow cooker, put orange juice, barley, currants, apricots, dates, apple, ground allspice,and chopped walnuts or pecans.
2.Close the cooker and allow the ingredients to cook on LOW for 3-4 hours.
3.Serve warm in bowls. - 38.4274
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add onion, green pepper, and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat until onion is translucent, 5 minutes. Add zucchini and mushrooms; cook 5 minutes longer.
2. Stir in tofu, tomatoes, tomato paste, 1 teaspoon each of the oregano... - 37.8024
Crumble sausage into a 1-quart casserole dish.
Stir in onion.
Microwave, uncovered, on 100 percent power or HIGH for 3-4 minutes, or until sausage is done and the onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in the beaten egg, cottage cheese and Parmesan... - 43.9321
Lasagna With Bell Peppers Eggplant And Zucchini
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Broil for approx. 10 minutes or until charred, turning constantly.
Lower temperature to 350 °F.
Rinse in cold water, remove top, peel, and... - 44.7769
Three Mushroom Lasagna
1. In a small bowl, combine porcini and 3/4 cup hot water; let stand until mushrooms are soft, 15 to 20 minutes. Squeeze porcini gently in water to release grit, then lift out and squeeze dry; reserve liquid. Chop porcini.
2. Meanwhile, rinse and drain common... - 42.3404
No Boil Lasagna Primavera
Preheat oven to 350°.
In saute pan over medium heat, cook onion in oil until just wilted.
Add summer squash, zucchini, green pepper, and asparagus and cook 5 to 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add red pepper, cook 5 more minutes, and set aside.
In saucepan,... - 43.6491
Spicy Lasagna Roll Ups
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add turkey, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes; cook and stir until turkey is no longer pink and onion is tender. Add soup,... - 33.9073
Combine the chili powder, cumin, salt, red pepper and enchilada sauce in a bowl; mix well.
Combine the sour cream, scallions and green chiles in a second bowl; mix well.
Spread the enchilada sauce mixture in a 9xl3 inch baking dish.
Arrange 2 of the tortillas... - 46.1731
Simple Homemade Vegetarian Lasagna
This is one of the simplest lasagnas you can make - but make no mistake about it, it’s simply delicious and cries Mamamia! The secret behind the great flavor is in the homemade Tomato Sauce. Once you've got a great sauce you can add any ingredients you like... - 145.732
In saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, garlic and celery for 3 minutes or until onion is softened.
Stir in mushrooms and red pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
Add tomatoes, thyme, oregano and... - 42.4569
Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water until tender, about 12 minutes.
Drain, lay the noodles in a single layer on a tray, and set aside.
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the tomatoes and their juice, tomato paste, orange rind, fennel seeds,... - 42.7981
This easy raw lasagna is one of the tastiest recipes ever!!! Served warm or chilled, it's going to be a favorite of everybody. Watch the recipe now!! - 107.683
Baked Italian Sausage Lasagna
For people who are looking for an easy lasagna recipe, this video by LynnsRecipes is just the thing. With easily available ingredients, you will be able to make a delicious lasagna in a matter of minutes. Watch the video to know more! - 112.303
Red Lasagna Recipes By Category