- » Red Juice
Red Juice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red juice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red juice recipes.
Barley With Red Currant Juice
Barley With Red Currant Juice is simply a delicious dessert recipe. Try this Barley With Red Currant Juice; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 32.8278
Apple Juice With Celery And Red Pepper
Do you want to make a refreshing juice? Here is a video that presents a delicious recipe for juice made with apples, red pepper, celery. Watch this video to give a healthy kick start to your day and stay fit! - 96.5512
Lamb Cubes In Onion Juice
Place lamb in a bowl.
Grind onion in food chopper or processor, using finest blade, or whirl in blender until liquefied.
Combine onion with oil, bay leaf, thyme, salt, sage, pepper, and sherry; pour over lamb.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours or until... - 35.9277
Mulled Apple Juice
Combine apple juice and lemonade concentrate in large saucepan.
Add cinnamon and cloves, tied in a bag.
Heat until juices start to simmer.
Remove spice bag.
Pour into heat-proof punch bowl.
Float two or three red apples which have been studded with additional... - 30.1123
Tomato Juice is simple to cook. The ripe tomatoes gives the Tomato Juice a very tangy and blazing taste. - 23.9904
Garden Vegetable Juice
Garden vegetable juice is a healthy and wholesome juice recipe prepared from fresh vegetables. Flavored with lemon juice and a dash of hot pepper sauce, this garden vegetables juice is very healthy and nurtitious. - 29.7854
Homemade Fruit And Vegetable Juices
For many of the health conscious foodies, fresh homemade fruits and vegetable juice has more importance than store-bought ones. In this video, you are going to find some nice variations of fruits and vegetables juices, in bright colors. You can select one or... - 133.025
Golden Tomato Juice
1. Put tomatoes, onions, parsley, celery, and salt in a large kettle. Bring to a boil and simmer until the tomatoes are soft.
2. Press the tomatoes through a food mill. Heat to boiling and pour into clean, sterilized canning jars. Process in a water bath for... - 20.4006
Carrot And Apple Juice
Carrot And Apple Juice was an experiment which turned out to be horribly right. Carrot And Apple Juice is a drink which will cool you down for sure. Try it! - 15.5604
Grape Juice Spread
1) In water, soak the gelatine.
2) In a heavy bottomed saucepan, mix juices and boil them.
3) Over medium heat, simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Remove the pan from heat.
5) Add the soaked gelatine mix well until no crystals are left.
6)... - 34.4263
Sparkling Citrus-grape Juice
If you are looking for a non-alcoholic alternative to serve your kids and guests, this is it. Inspired by citrusy fruits, this bubbly, sparkling juice isn’t just a cinch to make, but makes for a refreshing alternative to mulled wine or all other alcoholic... - 97.209
Fruity Juice Pops
In a medium bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add frozen concentrate. Stir till melted. Stir in water.
Pour about 1/3 cup of juice mixture into each paper cup. Cover each cup with foil. Make a small hole in the center of foil. Insert a stick through the... - 27.3374
Quail Braised In Tomato Juice
Rub birds inside and out with lemon.
Place some parsley in each cavity.
Tie legs together; twist wings under back.
In skillet brown birds well in 1/4 cup butter.
Add tomato juice; cover and cook slowly till tender, 30 to 45 minutes, basting 2 or 3... - 38.1314
Tomato Juice Cocktail
Tomato Juice Cocktail has a fine taste. Tomato Juice Cocktail gets its taste from tomatoes mixed with vinegar and lemon juice flavored with cloves and red pepper. - 41.5526
Loin Of Veal With Pomegranate Juice Marinade
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree.
Spread the coriander (including stems) over the loin of veal and press into the meat.
Put the veal in a bowl just large enough to hold it comfortably.
Pour the marinade over the... - 38.333
Apple Juice Boiled Ham
1. Take a large saucepan, and add cold water, apple juice, carrots, onions, garlic clove, celery ribs, peppercorns, dry mustard and cloves into it. Stir well.
2. Boil the mixture and simmer and for another half an hour. This helps to flavor the water... - 44.5797
1. If available, take the red rhubarb, wash and then cut it.
2. In large cooking pot add it, cover with water, bring to a boil and simmer briefly.
3. Strain through thin cotton, then bring strained liquid to a boil and add white sugar.
4. Bring it to... - 34.6041
Salt Rimmed Tomato Juice
Mix tomato juice, lemon juice, the Worcestershire sauce and pepper sauce.
Before serving, rub rim of each glass with lemon wedge; dip rims in salt.
Fill glasses with chilled juice. - 28.9581
Juice 'n Fruit Salad
STIR 1 cup of the boiling water into red gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in 1/2 cup of the cold juice. Refrigerate about 45 minutes or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites). Stir in peaches.... - 32.8591
Mulled Tomato Juice
Combine all ingredients in Dutch oven or large kettle.
Cover and heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve in small mugs.
Note: A 15-cup automatic percolator (with basket removed) can be used.
Measure ingredients into... - 30.135
Mulled Tomato Juice
Mix all ingredients in 4-cup measure.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until hot, 4 to 6 minutes.
Serve in small cups or mugs.
Garnish with celery sticks or green onions if desired. - 30.297
Mulled Tomato Juice With Oregano
1. Mix all ingredients in 4-cup measure.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 4 to 8 minutes or until hot. Serve in small cups or rnugs. Garnish each serving with celery stick or green onion if desired. - 23.6803
Spiced Tomato Juice Cocktail
Cook and strain tomatoes to make approximately 1 gallon juice.
Add other ingredients.
Bring to hard boil.
Pour in sterile jars and seal.
Chill before serving.
This may also be used as soon as made. - 33.8443
Cumin Flavored Black Grape Juice
Remove stems from grapes and wash them thoroughly.
Liquidise grapes so that the skin and seeds are separated.
Strain juice; add some water to the residue and liquidise it again; strain this and mix it with the strained juice.
Add sugar and citric acid to the... - 34.6483
Peppers In Tomato Juice
1) In a skillet, gently saute the onion in oil for 5 minutes until softened, stir in the sliced peppers and garlic then cook for a further 5 minutes.
2) Combine half the rosemary, sugar and tomato juice, salt and pepper to taste, then pour the... - 41.1299
Mixed Combo Juice
1. Remove the cores and deseed the peppers. Roughly chop the flesh and put it into a food processor or blender.
2. Remove the rind and pith from the orange. Cut the fruit in half, remove the pips and roughly chop the flesh, discarding any large pieces of... - 26.0584
Fresh Juice Sangria
Combine all the ingredients in a large pitcher.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Garnish with fruit slices. - 30.5249
Braised Chicken In Carrot Juice
This braised chicken is really good! The carrot juice and spices give it a very exotic yet affordable taste. You can even make it for a casual dinner party because it is so different! Serve it with mashed potatoes, roasted potatoes or rice. - 132.269
Baked Apples With Apple Juice
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a small saucepan, heat wine and juice concentrate until mixture begins to boil.
Turn heat off and add raisins and cinnamon.
Stir, cover and let sit for 15 minutes.
Core each apple, leaving the last half-inch on the bottom... - 37.0065
Fresh Vegetable Juice Cocktail
1) Wash the carrots and cut the bitter ends. Discard the leaves from celery. If required, make small pieces.
2) In your juicer, add the vegetables and prepare the juice.
3) Serve the juice by garnishing with lime wedge or mint... - 34.1077
Vegetables With Garlic And Lemon Juice
1. Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of lightly salted water until just tender. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the potatoes to a bowl and set aside.
2. Add the peas to the boiling water and cook for 3 minutes; drain, refresh under cold water, drain again... - 34.286
Star Spangled Banner Juice
To celebrate our nation's birthday, here is a great tasting combination of red, white and blue. Raspberries, Almond Milk and Blueberries, plus some apple for sweetness. We can make this combo in one step with the Jay Kordich PowerGrind Pro juicer. No extra... - 113.323
Brussels Sprouts With Fresh Coriander And Lime Juice
Brussels Sprouts With Fresh Coriander And Lime Juice tastes great and is very easy to prepare. Brussels Sprouts With Fresh Coriander And Lime Juice must be tried by sprouts lovers.Try this simple recipe and share your feedback. - 46.0796
Shrimp Cocktail With Tomato Juice
Put the cucumber in a colander with a pinch of salt and drain.
Rinse and seed the red bell peppers, pat dry on kitchen paper and remove pith.
Cut the flesh into cubes.
Put the onions into a small casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the... - 45.364
Pork Chops Cooked With Whole Spices And Tamarind Juice
Soak the tamarind lump in 3/4 cup hot water for at least 2 hours.
Pat dry the eight pork chops with paper towels.
Trim off all but 1/2 inch fat along the sides.
Heat oil in a 10-12-inch heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat.
When oil is very hot, put in 4... - 43.248
Fried Pork Flavored With Lime Juice And Soy Sauce
Heat a heavy frying pan or wok over high heat until very hot, add the oil and stir fry the onions until limp.
Add the chilies immediately and then the pork.
Stir fry and, when the pork is half cooked, after four or five minutes, add the sugar, reduce the heat... - 33.691
Haandi Lentils With Lemon Juice And Fresh Tomatoes
1. Wash the lentils thoroughly and place in a haandi with 600 ml (1 pint) of the water, turmeric, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, whole green chilli and curry leaves.
2. Partly cover the haandi with a lid and place a wooden spoon in the pan to prevent the... - 42.1039
Lamb In Onion Juice
1.Chop the lamb in cubes measuring an inch and place them in a earthen bowl.
2.Grind two onions until smooth.
3.Once done, take a muslin cloth piece and put the ground onion in it.
4.Press the onions and let the juice drop on lamb... - 43.7798
Jay Kordich, "The Father of Juicing", makes a great drink for the holidays, "The Christmas Cocktail": - 100.808
Red Juice Recipes By Category