- » Red Hot Picante Sauce
Red Hot Picante Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red hot picante sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red hot picante sauce recipes.
Picante Pot Roast
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss well.
Trim fat from roast.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add roast; cook until browned on all sides.
Combine tomato sauce, picante sauce, and water;... - 37.8815
Warm Picante Chicken Salad
1. With meat mallet or similar utensil, slightly flatten chicken on a hard surface and cut into 1x3-inch strips.
2. In frypan, heat oil to medium temperature and cook the chicken stirring for about 3 minutes.
3. Stir in picante sauce, lemon juice,... - 46.2388
A delicious traditional salsa for every occasion - 39.3895
Hot tamales is a mexican recipe for cooking roast with corn dough. Prepared with chuck or shoulder roast, the tamale is made with corn husk and masa and spiced with chilies for heat. Cooked slowly, it makes a great and filling meal. - 43.0985
Chili Beef And Red Pepper Fajitas With Chipotle Salsa
1. Place steak on plate. Squeeze lime juice over steak; sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Coat well; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine tomatoes and picante sauce in small bowl. Place chipotle on small plate. Using fork, mash... - 36.4458
Hot Chili Bean And Corn Salad
Combine beans, com, celery, and picante sauce.
Set out at room temperature one hour before serving.
Cook on high for half of recommended cooking time or cook in boiling water according to package directions.
Drain and cool slightly before adding to... - 26.9022
Oriental Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
Oriental Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry is easy to make. Oriental Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry gets its taste from beef mixed with mushrooms and cornstarch. Oriental Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry is cherished by beef lover worldwide. - 37.6173
Place steak in a zip-top heavy duty plastic bag.
Combine juice, garlic salt, and pepper, stirring well; pour over steak, and secure bag tightly.
Turn bag to coat steak thoroughly.
Place bag in a large shallow container; refrigerate 6 to 8 hours, turning bag... - 34.3757
Corn Dog Bites
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, cornmeal, and sugar; stir in bacon drippings.
Combine egg, buttermilk, and soda; mix well.
Stir into flour mixture, mixing well.
Cut each frankfurter into 10 pieces.
Dip frankfurter sections into batter, coating... - 35.104
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
In skillet, cook ground beef and onion until beef is browned. Drain. Stir in corn, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce, chilies, picante sauce, oregano, salt and pepper.
Place 6 tortillas on bottom of 3-quart... - 29.6987
1. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork, ginger, and garlic; stir-fry 1 minute. Add bell pepper; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add picante sauce, peanut butter, and soy sauce; stir-fry 3 minutes or until pork loses its pink color and sauce is... - 30.0106
Flank Steak Salad With Pineapple Salsa
For pineapple salsa, in a medium bowl gently stir together pineapple, mandarin oranges, sweet pepper, and green picante sauce or taco sauce.
Trim fat from meat.
Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips.
Sprinkle with Mexican... - 41.4682
Veracruz Fish Fillets
Rinse the fish and pat dry.
Cook in hot vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Remove fish from the skillet; cover and keep warm.
Saute the onions and green pepper in the remaining oil in the skillet for 5 minutes or... - 33.748
Cheesy Rice And Bean Strata
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in a large non stick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add red onion, cumin, and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Add spinach, and saute 1 minute or until spinach wilts.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Combine beans and picante... - 39.7654
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In aluminum foil, wrap the tortillas and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or till thoroughly heated.
3) Set the tortillas aside and keep them warm.
4) Use cooking spray to coat... - 42.7201