- » Red Hot Dip
Red Hot Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red hot dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red hot dip recipes.
Hot Chipped Beef Dip
In large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, milk and Worcestershire sauce.
Beat until fluffy.
Stir in onion, green pepper and dried beef.
Bake at 350Â°F for 30 minutes.
Serve hot in fondue pot or chafing dish. - 27.7714
Hot Cheese-clam Dip
Hot Cheese-Clam Dip has an ostentatious taste. The cheese and clams gives the Hot Cheese-Clam Dip an implausible taste. Hot Cheese-Clam Dip is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must try it. - 36.1308
Hot Broccoli Dip
This hot broccoli dip is a cooked dip prepared with cooked veggies with cheese spread. Herbed with rosemary, the broccoli dip is heated through and spooned into a baked sour dough bread shell. Served with cut up and baked pieces of the bread removed from the... - 43.9882
Hot Crab Dip
Hot Crab Dip is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this dip dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 40.0634
Hot Mashed Bean Dip
1 Mash the beans, add the other ingredients except the fat, and mix well, seasoning with salt and garlic to taste.
2 Heat the fat in a chafing dish, add the mixture, and stir until the cheese is melted and the dip is bubbling. - 27.4247
Hot Horseradish Dip
1. Mix cream cheese, horseradish, pepper sauce and salt in small bowl.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes, stirring after 30 seconds, until hot. Sprinkle with chives. Serve with assorted raw vegetables if desired. - 19.5959
Hot Oyster Dip
Simmer onions, shallots, bell pepper and celery in melted butter until soft.
Cut oysters with scissors into small pieces.
Heat in separate saucepan with oyster juice until they begin to curl.
Drain oysters and reserve juice.
Add oysters to onion mixture.
Add... - 41.1077
Hot Horseradish Dip
1) In 6-oz custard cup [10-oz custard cup] put cream.
2) Place in microwave and cook uncovered on medium (275 watts) till soft for 20 to 30 sec [40 to 50 sec].
3) Mix horseradish, pepper sauce and salt in it.
4) Microwave again uncovered on high (550... - 36.9984
Hot Blue Cheese Dip With Grilled Vegetables
Soak 12 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
In medium saucepan, over medium heat, melt margarine.
Stir in flour; cook for 1 minute.
Gradually stir in milk; cook and stir until mixture thickens and begins to boil.
Stir in 1/2 cup steak... - 42.7925
Hot Cheese Clam Dip
Place butter in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave on HIGH until butter is melted.
Add onion and pepper.
stir to coat with butter.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Add clams, cheese, wine, catsup, Worcestershire sauce and... - 38.1982
Hot Anchovy Dip
Heat butter and oil in an earthenware pot just until they begin to foam.
Add garlic, and cook gently.
Then add chopped anchovies, and cook over a very low heat, stirring constantly, until they eventually dissolve.
Garnish with grated truffles, if used.
The... - 28.402
Hot Bacon-bean Dip
Hot Bacon-Bean Dip is a delicious dip recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Hot Bacon-Bean Dip, you will always crave for some more. - 37.3461
Truly Hot Cheddar Dip
1) Set the oven to 350°.
2) Take a medium sized bowl and in it mix together onion, cheese, red pepper and mayonnaise.
3) Take a 1 1/2-quart round baking dish and put the mixture in it.
4) Bake for some 10 to 12 minutes or just until it... - 36.6563
Hot Shrimp Dip
Wilt onion in oleo.
Add cream cheese and stir until cheese melts.
Add mashed shrimp and seasonings.
Makes about 2 cups. - 27.9011
Hot Artichoke Dip
1) Add in the cream cheese into a 1-quart microwavable serving dish.
2) Microwave on HIGH for about 30 to 60 seconds till the cream cheese soften. Halfway through, give the cheese a good stir.
3) Add in the marinated artichoke hearts, 1 tablespoon of... - 34.601
Hot Spinach Dip
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium heat; add onions and saute until softened, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes.
Add tomatoes and chiles and cook 2 minutes.
Transfer mixture to large bowl and stir in spinach.
Make sure all... - 41.2933
Hot Sausage And Mushroom Dip
1) In a 12-inch skillet, cook the sausage until it turns brown.
2) Bring out the sausage, drain it well and set it aside.
3) Remove the fat drippings of the sausage from the skillet.
4) In the same skillet heat oil and cook onion, mushrooms and pepper... - 41.0045
Hot Bacon Bean Dip
Fry bacon until crisp; remove and drain.
Stir beans into drippings in skillet.
Cook over low heat, stirring until all fat is absorbed.
Mix sour cream, green pepper, onion and seasonings; stir into bean mixture.
Crumble bacon and stir in. - 29.0674
Crudites With Hot Anchovy Dip
To make the dip, put the butter in a pot and cook for 1 minute until melted. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
Put the anchovy fillets with the cream in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Pour the anchovy cream onto the garlic butter,... - 24.9981
Hot And Spicy Taco Dip
1) In the bowl, position the knife blade and through the food chute, drop the garlic while the processor is running.
2) Turn the processor off and add the onion. Pulse till it is chopped finely. This usually takes about 5 seconds.
3) Heat the oil in a... - 41.0625
Hot Anchovy Dip
1) In a pan placed over low heat, heat the oil and butter till the butter has melted.
2) Add the garlic and anchovies and gently simmer for about 10 minutes, occasionally stirring till blended.
3) Transfer the hot dip to a fondue pot and keep... - 36.457
Hot Anchovy Dip
Cut off long stalks and bruised leaves from fennels.
Slice ends off bulbous bases.
Wash and dry fennels.
Cut into quarters, then horizontally into thick slices.
Wash and dry celery hearts, peppers, radishes and asparagus.
Slice celery hearts in half... - 37.9011
Louisiana Hot Crab Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and coat the inside of a 1-quart round baking dish with the cooking spray. In a medium-size bowl, beat the cream cheese with a wooden spoon until smooth. Fold in the crabmeat, onion, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper... - 33.0251
Roasted Vegetables With Hot Chili Pepper Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C. Divide the oil between 2 large roasting pans and heat in the oven.
2. Scrub the potatoes and cut into wedges. Peel the parsnip and turnips. Cut the parsnip into strips about the same size as the potato wedges. Cut the... - 32.431
Italian Hot Garlic Dip
Cut the garlic into small pieces.
Cut each anchovy fillet into pieces.
Cut the peppers into small pieces.
Put into the processor bowl with the olive oil and chop very finely .
Melt the butter in a pan and, with the machine running, pour it into the feeder... - 33.2764
Hot Spinach Crabmeat Dip
Press ricotta cheese through a fme-mesh sieve into a large bowl.
Add skim milk, mayonnaise, and sherry; stir well.
Drain spinach; press between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Add spinach and next 6 ingredients to cheese mixture; stir well.
Spoon... - 34.3486
Red Hot Dip Recipes By Category