- » Red Hot Cinnamon Apple
Red Hot Cinnamon Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red hot cinnamon apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red hot cinnamon apple recipes.
Red Cinnamon Crab Apple
Pack the crab apples in sterilized jars.
Combine the water, sugar and candies in a saucepan and boil until candies are melted, then pour over apples.
Place the lids on the jars and screw tightly.
Place on a rack in a container deep enough to allow water to... - 29.0728
Red Cinnamon Flavored Candy Apples
If you are in a mood for some spicy and sweet dish you are at the right place. Chef Betty shows how to make red cinnamon candy apples dish. The yummy appetizer can be served chilled. - 105.991
Microwave Red Hot Apple Jelly
Combine apple juice and pectin in a 3-quart, microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with plastic wrap or waxed paper and bring to a boil in the microwave oven on high setting (about 12 to 14 minutes).
Remove from oven; add sugar and cinnamon candies, stirring... - 35.8548
Red Cinnamon Crisp
Put apple in 8x8 baking pan, sprinkle with candies and pour on hot water.
Mix sugar and flour; cut in butter and pat mixture on apples.
Bake at 375 degrees, 30 minutes.
Double recipe for 9x13 pan. - 28.2752
Betty's Red Cinnamon Dinner Apples
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her beautiful Red Cinnamon Dinner Apples Side Dish recipe. These apples are simply stunning, and the taste is superb! They are great with pork, chicken, turkey, and just about anything else! - 0
Hot Cinnamon Apples
Combine the sugar, water, cinnamon candies, and food coloring in a large deep saucepan; bring to boiling, stirring until candies are dissolved.
Add apples to syrup and simmer, uncovered, until apples are tender, about 10 minutes; turn frequently.
Remove from... - 23.3966
Cinnamon Apple Treat
Wash, peel thinly and core apples.
Make a syrup of sugar, water and red-hots.
Place apples in the syrup and cook gently 15 to 20 minutes until just tender, turning the apples frequently so all sides become colored.
Serve as an edible garnish for pork roast,... - 26.0383
Baked Apples With Cinnamon Candies
Slice apples in half, and core.
Set half-apples in a shallow 1-1/2-quart microwave-proof baking dish.
Place 1/4 tablespoon margarine in center of each apple half.
Spoon 1 tablespoon corn syrup into each half.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Put 1 or 2 red hot... - 37.2379
Red-hot Apple Pie:
Omit cinnamon and nutmeg in Perfect Apple Pie recipe above.
Combine 3 tablespoons red cinnamon candies with sugar, flour, and salt. - 16.2175
Hot And Spicy Red Cabbage With Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/ 300°F/Gas Mark 2. Put just enough cabbage in a large casserole dish to cover the base evenly.
2. Place a layer of the onions and apples on top of the cabbage.
3. Sprinkle a little of the mixed spice, cinnamon and sugar over the... - 44.9883
Rosy Cinnamon Apples
1. In medium skillet, dissolve sugar and candies in hot water, stirring; bring to boiling; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
2. Pare and core apples; arrange on side in syrup.
3. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat 10 minutes. Turn apples; cook 10 to 15 minutes... - 30.5225
Cinnamon Apple Jelly
Combine apple juice, pectin, and several drops food coloring in very large saucepan.
Bring to hard boil.
Stir in sugar and candies.
Bring again to full rolling boil; boil hard 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and skim.
Pour into hot scalded... - 29.5827
Cinnamon Apple Sweets
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°c.
2) In 1-quart casserole add half of the potatoes.
3) Mix together applesauce and candies.
4) Spread half of the mixture over potatoes.
5) Repeat making potato and applesauce layers.
6) In a bowl mix sugar,... - 38.193
Cinnamon Apple Fritters
1. Take a shallow bowl, add egg, salt, sugar and cinnamon and beat well.
2. In a small bowl, sieve in flour with baking powder. Add to egg mixture alternating with milk and whisk. Keep aside for 10 minutes and then stir.
3. Take a deep saucepan or... - 44.2152
Holiday Red Cinnamon Candy Carrots
Talk about drama and we have this recipe. Red Cinnamon Candy Carrots bring about that drama and add flair to any meal. In this video, Betty shows us how to make them. These carrots are visually stunning, and taste is great! They are great on a holiday table.... - 97.4166
Hot Apple Cider
Pour the apple cider and ginger ale in the bottom of a 30 cup percolator.
Place the candies, cloves, and cinnamon sticks in the basket.
Perk and serve hot.
One-half ounce of rum may be added to each mug when serving. - 29.0661
Cinnamon Apple Rings
Cinnamon Apple Rings has a fine taste. Cinnamon Apple Rings gets its taste from apple mixed in citric mixture and flavored by cinnamon. Cinnamon Apple Rings is inspired by many food joints across world. - 37.4236
Preserved Cinnamon Apple Rings
Wash and sterilize 2 (1-pint) jars and their closures, set on a baking sheet in a 250° F. oven, and keep hot until needed.
Mix water and candies in a large, heavy saucepan, stirring until candies dissolve; add apples, cover, and simmer 10 minutes until... - 37.0111
Molded Cinnamon Apple Salad
Molded Cinnamon Apple Salad is the best pick for weekend parties. I was initially doubtful about this Molded Cinnamon Apple Salad, but had to think otherwise when I tasted the final brew. Check out the recipe of Molded Cinnamon Apple Salad. - 41.9581
Cinnamon Sugar Stuffed Apple Dumplings
Roll pastry out to 3/16" thickness and cut into six 7" squares.
Pare and core apples, reserving skins, and place one in the center of each square.
Fill center of apples with 1/2 c of the sugar and 1 teasp of the cinnamon combined.
Dot the apples with 1... - 45.1144
Cinnamon Candied Apples
In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring water, sugar and candies to a boil, stirring constantly until sugar and candies are dissolved.
Reduce heat; carefully add apples.
Cook, uncovered, until apples are tender, about 8 minutes.
With a slotted spoon,... - 33.937
Hot Spiced Apple Cider
This Hot Spiced Apple Cider tastes amazing ! Try this fruity punch soon. Your suggestions for this Hot Spiced Apple Cider are welcome. - 31.5797
Hot Spiced Apple Cider
1) In a ovenproof glass punch bowl, heat the apple cider, cinnamon sticks, brown sugar, salt, cloves and allspice in the microwave for 15 to 20 minutes.
2) Allow to boil, stir the cider to mix then remove and discard the spices.
3) Garnish... - 34.8288
Red Apple Crisp Pie
Prepare pastry shell as directed.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients.
Spoon filling into prepared pastry shell.
Smooth top of filling.
Place pie plate on saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 20... - 50.774
Hot Spiced Apple Cider
1. Combine apple cider, cloves, allspice, cinnamon sticks, brown sugar and salt in a heat-resistant glass punch bowl. Heat uncovered in microwave oven to boiling (15 to 20 minutes at HIGH); or if using Temperature Probe, set at 170°F and at HIGH.
2. Stir... - 27.6518
Old Fashioned Hot Apple Cobbler
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Peel and quarter the apples, cut out the seeds and core, then cut into l/4-inch wedges.
In a bowl, sprinkle the apples with the lemon juice, add all the remaining ingredients except the granola, and toss to mix.
Divide the apples... - 26.9804
Apple-sauce Red Cabbage
Apple-sauce with Red Cabbage is a must-try recipe. This is a simple recipe that takes little time. It is well flavored, with a delicious combination of cinnamon and ginger. Ensure that you have nice fresh cabbage to prepare this side dish. - 44.1836
Curried Acorn Squash, Red Lentil And Apple Soup
1. In a saucepan place the lentils, in 2 cups of the water and bring to a boil.
2. Reducing the heat, simmer the lentils until they are tender but still whole, approximately 5 to 10 minutes and set the lentils aside.
3. In a Dutch oven heat the 1... - 46.6721
Hot Mulled Apple Punch
Pour the apple juice or cider into a 4-quart saucepan.
Stick the apple slices with the cloves and add to the pan.
Add the allspice and cinnamon stick.
Cover and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Remove from the heat and add the tea bags.
Cover and steep for... - 40.3802
Hot Tomato And Apple Chutney
Wash the tomatoes, cut a cross on the bottom of each and pour hot, boiling water over them till they are covered. Keep them for 2 to 4 minutes in the water.
Drain the tomatoes, skin them, chop them coarsely and pass them through the liquidizer. Place the... - 31.5443
Hot Mulled Apple Punch
1) Into a 4-quart saucepan, pour the cider or apple juice.
2) Stick the cloves in the apple slices and add them to the pan.
3) Add the cinnamon stick and allspaice and mix well.
4) Cover the pan and bring the ingredients to a simmer over medium... - 44.3582
Valentines Day Red Applesauce Mold
No Valentine’s Day spread is complete with a decadent dish. And Betty’s hot and sweet red applesauce mold perfectly fits the bill. This recipe brings together yummy flavors of applesauce, cherry jellos, red hot cinnamon candies and more in a perfectly... - 110.554
Hot Spiced Wine
Combine all ingredients in crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 12 hours (on high setting for 1 to 2 hours). - 25.9318
Hot Spiced Cider
1. Combine apple cider, sugar, whole cloves, whole allspice and sticks cinnamon in a large saucepan.
2. Cover and heat slowly to boiling. Boil 3 to 5 min. Set aside about 30 min. and remove spices.
3. Serve hot garnished with orange slices or rings of... - 25.6662
Hot And Sweet Dipping Sauce
Combine the 4 dry ingredients in a bowl and add the chicken stock, balsamic vinegar, and cider vinegar.
Stir to blend thoroughly, add the remaining ingredients, and stir until thoroughly combined. - 35.1838
Mock Apple Butter
Peel, seed and coarsely chop enough zucchini to make 4 heaping cups.
Combine the zucchini and vinegar in a blender and process until smooth.
Combine the zucchini puree, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon, allspice and food coloring in a heavy saucepan over medium... - 30.2049
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a shallow baking dish; arrange apples in it and bake for 20 minutes.
3.Once the apples turn soft and still in shape; put them aside.
4.Take a double thick cheese bag cloth; put cloves, all spice,... - 47.4948
Cinnamon Gelatin Salad
In a heavy saucepan, cook and stir candies and -water until candies are melted.
In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in candy mixture and cinnamon.
Stir in cold water.
Cover and refrigerate until partially set.
Fold in apple and pecans.
Pour... - 41.4399
1. In a saucepan, mix together juice and pectin; bring it to a full rolling boil.
2. Stir in sugar and candies; bring back to boiling and then boil for 2 minutes.
3. Remove pan from heat and skim.
4. Into sterilized hot jars, pour mixture... - 37.7674
Cinnamon Fruit Salad
Cinnamon fruit salad is a refreshing and delightful fruit salad. Prepared with added marshmallows and cream, th cinnamon fruit salad is best served after it is chilled. - 44.5866
Halloween Apples On A Stick
Wash apples in hot water and dry.
Insert a skewer in blossom end of each apple.
In a saucepan mix sugar, corn syrup, and water.
Cook over direct heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves.
Add oil of cloves and a little coloring.
Continue cooking, without... - 35.7386
Spiced Apples And Beef
Brown beef cubes in the oil in heavy kettle.
Add 1 cup water, lemon juice, onion and seasonings.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer 40 minutes.
Add apple wedges and remaining 1/2 cup water, mixing gently.
Cover and simmer 40 minutes, or until meat is... - 33.2024
Spicy Apple Jam
Stir apple juice, sugar and fruit pectin together.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture boils.
Stir in lemon juice and candy, stirring constantly until candy bits are dissolved.
MICROWAVE 7 to 10 MINUTES on '6', or until thickened.
Skim and pour... - 34.0846
Butterscotch Apple Cake
1. Core apples, but do not pare; cut each into 4 thick rings.
2. Combihe cinnamon candies and 1/2 cup water in a large skillet. Heat, stirring constantly, until candies melt; add apple rings. Simmer, turning once, 3 minutes; remove with a slotted spoon and... - 34.4996
Baked Stuffed Apples
A potpourri of fruits, this baked stuffed apples recipe is just right for the health freak. A quick and easy dessert that is low on calories and high on taste. Enjoy!! - 40.5431
Spicy Red Wine Punch
In a 6- to 8-quart pan, combine water, sugar, and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil over high heat and boil rapidly until reduced to 3 quarts (about 15 minutes).
Meanwhile, mix apple slices with lemon juice.
Add to hot syrup with raisins, prunes,... - 30.2667
Cider Enhanced Sweet Sour Red Cabbage
1) Shred red cabbage.
2) Skin apples and chop into fine pieces.
3) Take a casserole and combine all the ingredients.
4) Cover and cook for 1 2 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes.
5) Serve hot. - 41.3813
Red Cabbage A La Orange
1) In a large skillet or Dutch oven heat oil to sauté onion.
2) Add the cabbage and apples to stir fry until cabbage wilts.
3) Stir in tomato juice, cloves and cinnamon stick.
4) Cover with a lid and simmer for 10 minutes by reducing heat.
5) Pour in... - 39.2236
Spiced Red Cabbage
In a saucepan, combine all ingredients except apples and sugar.
Cover and cook over medium heat 15 minutes, tossing several times so cabbage will cook evenly.
Add apples and toss again.
Cover and cook 5 minutes longer.
Toss and serve hot.
If more... - 39.6805
Red Cabbage In The Pot
1 Wash the cabbage throughly.
2 Shred finely,removing central core, ribs and outer leaves.
3 In a saucepan, add butter and cook the cabbage , covered, for 5 minutes.
4 In a deep, ovenproof casserole arrange cabbage, onion and apples in layers... - 46.6948
Dried Fruit Compote With Red Wine
Soak the fruit in cold water to cover for 12 hours or overnight.
Drain well and discard the water in which the fruit was soaked.
Put the water, wine, sugar, cinnamon and lemon rind in a saucepan and heat gently, stirring to dissolve the... - 38.5675
Hot Mango Chutney
This hot mango chutney is another delight that you would just love. A simple and easy recipe that would help you make this wonderful dish at home. Enjoy!! - 43.5701
Hot Wine Punch
Combine apple juice, sugar, almonds and raisins in large saucepan.
Tie cinnamon sticks and cloves loosely in cheesecloth.
Add to apple juice mixture.
Boil 5 minutes.
Heat slowly just to boiling point. - 33.2031
Hot Mulled Wine
Hot Mulled Wine is a spiced flavored cocktail. If you like wine flavored with spices then try this lovely Hot Mulled Wine cocktail. Hot Mulled Wine is served warm across the world. - 31.9284
Hot Dog And Hamburger Relish
1) Rinse the tomatoes and remove stem ends.
2) Core the apples and peppers; remove seeds from peppers.
3) In a food chopper with a coarse blade, chop the apples, tomatoes, peppers and onions.
4) In a large kettle, combine rest of the... - 45.1508
Christmas Hot Spiced Wine
Place first 3 ingredients on an 8" square of cheesecloth; tie with string.
Place spice bag in a Dutch oven.
Add red wine and remaining 5 ingredients; bring to a simmer over low heat (do not boil).
Keep at a simmer while serving.
Ladle into mugs. - 34.7381
Fried Autumn Apple Pies
What can I say, except that they are the yummy little fried pies that burst with apple goodness, flavored with cinnamon. - 48.093
Glazed Apple Wedges
Once you make this Glazed Apple Wedges, you will for sure be doing it again. Glazed Apple Wedges is a very versatile recipe. You will wait for the apple season to make this one! - 26.9082
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Core apples, then peel about 1/3 of the way down from the stem end, or, if you prefer, peel entirely.
Arrange in an ungreased shallow baking pan.
Boil remaining ingredients about 5 minutes to form a clear syrup, pour over apples, and... - 34.1396
1) Peel and core apples.
2) Soak raisins in hot water. And leave aside.
3) In a saucepan, mix together honey, sugar, cinnamon and food coloring. Boil for about 10 minutes.
4) Stir in the apples and cook until tender.
5) Place the apples on a platter... - 38.2079
Combine sugar, water, cinnamon, nutmeg, food coloring; bring to boil.
Sift together dry ingredients; cut in shortening.
Add milk all at once and stir until moistened.
Roll 1/4 inch thick and cut into 6 inch squares.
Place apple in center of each... - 46.2739
Delicious Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven to hot (425°).
2. Microwave the sliced apples, brown sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg in a 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe bowl on Full Power for 12 minutes or until the apples are soft and the mixture is thick.
3. Bake one crust in the... - 37.6812
Blushing Apple Tapioca
1) Pare the apples and core them. Cut the apples into eights lengthwise.
2) In a slow cooker, put the apples.
3) Mix the sugar, candy, tapioca and water together. Pour the mixture all over the apples.
4) Cook over high heat for 3 to 4... - 35.6454
Apple Chow Chow Relish
Grind the tomatoes and drain.
Grind the apples, celery, onions and seeded peppers.
Combine the ground ingredients in kettle, then stir in the sugar and spices, mixing well.
Add the vinegar, then bring to a boil.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, until... - 38.017
20 Minute Apple Butter
1. In a large saucepan, put together all ingredients and cook for 20-25 minutes until candies dissolve and mixture is thick.
2. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top.
3. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel,... - 35.5806
Spicy Apple Chutney
Wash and sterilize 4 (1-pint) jars and their closures and stand them on a baking sheet in a 250° F. oven until needed.
Mix all ingredients in a very large enamel or stainless-steel kettle, cover, and bring slowly to a boil.
Uncover and simmer, stirring... - 40.1177
This Apple Dumplings is a great Side Dish! A guaranteed hit each time, you may want to keep a stock of apples at all times! - 45.6423
Cranberry Apple Tart
1. Prepare the Cranberry Filling: Combine the water, sugar and jelly in a medium-size saucepan. Heat to melt the jelly and dissolve the sugar. Bring the mixture to boiling; add the cranberries and the apple. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until the... - 43.8355
Spiced Wassail Bowl
Put the beer, sherry, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, lemon rind and brown sugar in a saucepan and stir over gentle heat to dissolve the sugar.
Bring to just below boiling point, then remove from the heat.
Put the apples in a heatproof punch bowl.
Warm the brandy... - 34.7252
Tomato Apple Chutney
1)In a large dutch oven mix tomatoes,apple ,onion,sweet red pepper,ground raisins,cucumber,brown sugar,hot red pepper,clove garlic,ground ginger,salt,ground cinnamon and vinegar,stir it well.
2)Cook it for 2 hours or until thickened, stirring... - 43.2518
Spiced Crab Apples
Wash crab apples but do not remove stems.
Stick 2 or 3 cloves into each.
Combine vinegar, water, and sugar in large heavy kettle.
Add cinnamon and allspice, tied loosely in cheesecloth bag.-Boil for 10 minutes.
Add a few drops of red food coloring and crab... - 37.2196
Tomato Apple Chutney
Combine all ingredients in a large sauce pot.
Cook slowly until thick, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
As mixture thickens, stir frequently to prevent sticking.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
Process 10 minutes in boiling water bath. - 38.9218
Tomato Apple Chutney
1. Place tomatoes in scalding water for 30 seconds, then peel and dice. (You should have 10 cups.) Pare, core and dice apples. (You should have 6 cups.)
2. Combine the tomatoes, apples, onion, raisins, garlic, brown sugar, salt, red peppers, cinnamon,... - 32.1704
Apple Oatmeal Pancake
Lightly spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with vegetable oil.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Place 1 tablespoon margarine in prepared pan.
Place in oven to melt margarine.
In a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine oatmeal, flours... - 44.2484
Spicy Apple Salad
Spicy Apple Salad is apple with a twist. This is a chill and serve salad with a crunchy bite added by nuts. Try adding this Spicy Apple Salad to your dinner menu tonight. - 33.5315
Tomato Apple Chutney
Combine all ingredients in a large Dutch oven, stirring well.
Cook, uncovered, over medium-high heat 2 hours or until thickened, stirring frequently.
Remove red pepper.
Quickly, spoon chutney into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/4-inch headspace; cover at once... - 30.2709
Apple Salad is a neat preparation for the evening parties and is pretty easy to prepare too. This apple salad is made richer with the flavors of cinnamon candies, walnuts and cream cheese. Check out the recipe of apple salad. - 37.5734
Apple Cheese Salad
1) In a bowl, soak cinnamon candies in hot water and allow it dissolve. Add gelatin and stir to dissolve.
2) Now, add applesauce and mix.
3) Take 8x8x2" pan and put the mixture in it and chill.
4) Now, fold in cream cheese (room temperature), nuts... - 40.0047
Apple Barbecue Sauce
Wash and remove stem ends from tomatoes.
Core apples, do not peel.
Remove cores and seeds from peppers.
Put all vegetables through coarse grind of food chopper.
Combine remaining ingredients and heat to boiling.
Add ground vegetables and boil... - 41.2935
Stir Fried Beef And Apple Salad
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine rice vinegar, salad oil, chives, soy sauce, honey, cinnamon, and salt.
Cover and shake well.
Trim fat from meat.
Cut meat into thin bite-size strips.
Coat a large skillet with 'cooking spray.
Add sesame oil... - 42.2467
Spiced Apple And Pepper Chutney
Preheat the oven to 250°.
Stand 4 (1-pint) canning jars and their tops on a baking sheet.
Place them in the oven until needed.
In a large non-reactive pan combine all of the ingredients.
Cover and bring the mixture to a slow boil.
Uncover and simmer,... - 41.7335
Mint Apple Chutney
1. To one cup of vinegar add the spices and boil for some time until the flavour of the spices has been imparted to the vinegar. Remove from fire, leave aside for a few days, then strain and use.
2. Wash, wipe and chop the apples. Place them in a... - 37.866
Apricot Apple Chutney
1. Halve the apricots and remove the stones. Break the stones, remove the kernels, blanch in hot water,and cut into slivers. Set aside.
2. Chop the apricots, soak in water for 4-5 hours; drain all water. Put them into a cooking pan.
3. Add half the vinegar... - 41.9148
Marinated Pork Tenderloin With Roasted Apple - Part 2 (grilling)
or all pork lovers out there, here is an amazing dish made of pork tenderloin and apples. Once the apples are prepared and the meat is marinated, watch further to grill the meat and the fruit and once done, enjoy it with your friends also with the sauces of... - 108.768
Pan Seared Lamb Chops With Mache, Apple And Horseradish Chutney
Are you looking forward to make hors d'oeuvres for your party. Take a look at this excellent video that shows an incredible recipe for pan seared lamb chops and a delicious chutney that has plenty of flavors to tickle your taste buds. This video is a must... - 102.947
Harvest Cheesecake recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 46.2621
This is a wonderful Brandied Mincemeat recipe! This Brandied Mincemeat will be great for your meat pies. You will love its flavor Trust me you wouldn't want to miss it! - 42.4227
Combine cider and cinnamon candies in blazer pan of chafing dish.
Heat and stir over direct heat till candies are dissolved and cider is hot.
Four into mugs.
Garnish each serving with an unpeeled apple slice and cinnamon stick, if desired. - 22.0827
Slow Cooker Chunky Applesauce
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours or over high heat for 3 to 4 hours.
3) Serve as preferred. - 26.546
Rosy Applesauce Relish
Combine and stir.
Chill in refrigerator overnight.
Stir before serving.
Keeps well. - 28.1485
Layered Applesauce Salad
Dissolve candies in hot water, add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Stir in applesauce.
Pour 1/2 of mixture into oiled mold, and chill.
Blend softened cream cheese, nuts, celery and mayonnaise.
Spread cheese over firm gelatin in mold.
Pour remaining apple... - 37.5418
Homemade Fruit Ketchup
1. In a 4 quart kettle, put together apples, onions and water; cook until apples are tender.
2. Pass mixture through a sieve for food mill.
3. Return mixture to the kettle and cook uncovered at medium heat for 1 hours until sauce is thick and rounds... - 47.9171
1. In a 3 quart kettle, put together all ingredients and bring to rolling boil.
2. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered for about 30 minutes with frequent stirring.
3. Into 6 hot half-pint jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/2 inch empty on... - 44.6712
Cider Wassail Bowl
Heat corn syrup in a small pan; combine 3 tablespoons sugar with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in a shallow dish.
Roll each apple in hot syrup, then in the sugar; arrange on a baking pan, and bake in a 400° oven until partially cooked, about 15 minutes (apples... - 29.2935
1. Place apples in a shallow baking pan. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 20 minutes, or until tender but still firm enough to hold their shape. Set aside.
2. Tie cloves, allspice, cardamom seeds and cinnamon in double-thick cheesecloth. Place in a kettle... - 36.2233