- » Red Hot Candy
Red Hot Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red hot candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red hot candy recipes.
Red Hot Gelatin
This Red Hot Gelatin is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious Red Hot Gelatin is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 32.5197
Holiday Red Cinnamon Candy Carrots
Talk about drama and we have this recipe. Red Cinnamon Candy Carrots bring about that drama and add flair to any meal. In this video, Betty shows us how to make them. These carrots are visually stunning, and taste is great! They are great on a holiday table.... - 97.4166
Red Cinnamon Flavored Candy Apples
If you are in a mood for some spicy and sweet dish you are at the right place. Chef Betty shows how to make red cinnamon candy apples dish. The yummy appetizer can be served chilled. - 105.991
Lemon Red Hot Salad
Gelatin play the lead in the Lemon Red Hot Salad. This chill and serve salad is pretty easy to prepare and can be experiments by adding nuts of fruits of your choice. Check out the recipe of Lemon Red Hot Salad. - 33.5342
Microwave Red Hot Apple Jelly
Combine apple juice and pectin in a 3-quart, microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with plastic wrap or waxed paper and bring to a boil in the microwave oven on high setting (about 12 to 14 minutes).
Remove from oven; add sugar and cinnamon candies, stirring... - 35.8548
Microwave applesauce at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes in a 1-cup glass measure or individual serving dishes suitable for microwaving.
Garnish with cinnamon or a few red hot candies. - 17.3445
Red-hot Cinnamon Coffee
The Red-Hot Cinnamon Coffee is a unique and tasty coffee preparation. I serve this as a treat for tea at home, especially when my in laws come. Try this Red-Hot Cinnamon Coffee recipe for yourself! - 17.6728
Cinnamon Candied Apples
In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring water, sugar and candies to a boil, stirring constantly until sugar and candies are dissolved.
Reduce heat; carefully add apples.
Cook, uncovered, until apples are tender, about 8 minutes.
With a slotted spoon,... - 33.937
Candied Grapefruit Peel
Cut grapefruit in half; remove pulp.
Scrape as much of the white pectin away from the peel as possible.
Cover with boiling water and boil 15 minutes.
Remove peel; scrape remaining pulp and white pectin from peel.
Cut in 1/4 inch slices, return to fresh... - 39.305
Baked Apples With Cinnamon Candies
Slice apples in half, and core.
Set half-apples in a shallow 1-1/2-quart microwave-proof baking dish.
Place 1/4 tablespoon margarine in center of each apple half.
Spoon 1 tablespoon corn syrup into each half.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Put 1 or 2 red hot... - 37.2379
Red Pepper Jelly
1. Wash peppers. Cut in half; remove and discard stems, ribs and seeds. Cube peppers. In food processor or blender, process or blend the peppers until very finely chopped.
2. Strain peppers to get 1 cup juice. (Discard pepper solids, or reserve for other... - 30.6874
Red Cinnamon Crisp
Put apple in 8x8 baking pan, sprinkle with candies and pour on hot water.
Mix sugar and flour; cut in butter and pat mixture on apples.
Bake at 375 degrees, 30 minutes.
Double recipe for 9x13 pan. - 28.2752
Red-hot Apple Pie:
Omit cinnamon and nutmeg in Perfect Apple Pie recipe above.
Combine 3 tablespoons red cinnamon candies with sugar, flour, and salt. - 16.2175
Red Hot Shots
Red Hot Shots are all about a cinnamon blast, a cool burn of ice wrapped in a pretty presentation.
Tasting notes: Cinnamon blast, like a slightly diluted fireball but ends with a cold rush. The sweetness and spice coats your tongue and leaves you feeling like... - 110.384
Best Candy Apple
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Best Candy Apple recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this candy. Our children... - 42.469
Hot Pink Drink
This Hot Pink Drink is great to look at as well as taste ! Try this spicy and sweet milk flavored with red cinnamon candies, cinammon and cloves. Feel free to tell me if you like this Hot Pink Drink . - 33.7505
Cinnamon Candy Cherry Cobbler
Combine sugar, candies, cornstarch, water, and cherry juice in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until thick.
Add cherries and pour into 8x8-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with a nonfat cooking spray.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
Add 3... - 40.9341
Hot Apple Cider
Pour the apple cider and ginger ale in the bottom of a 30 cup percolator.
Place the candies, cloves, and cinnamon sticks in the basket.
Perk and serve hot.
One-half ounce of rum may be added to each mug when serving. - 29.0661
Hot Cranberry Drink
In a saucepan, cook cranberries in 2 cups water until they pop.
Strain through a fine sieve, reserving juice and discarding skins; set aside.
In a large saucepan, combine sugar, candies, cloves and remaining water.
Cook until candies are dissolved.
Add orange... - 32.279
Red Cinnamon Crab Apple
Pack the crab apples in sterilized jars.
Combine the water, sugar and candies in a saucepan and boil until candies are melted, then pour over apples.
Place the lids on the jars and screw tightly.
Place on a rack in a container deep enough to allow water to... - 29.0728
Valentines Day Red Applesauce Mold
No Valentine’s Day spread is complete with a decadent dish. And Betty’s hot and sweet red applesauce mold perfectly fits the bill. This recipe brings together yummy flavors of applesauce, cherry jellos, red hot cinnamon candies and more in a perfectly... - 110.554
Wash and polish apples.
Insert skewers into stem end.
Prepare squares of waxed paper or tinfoil each big enough to hold an apple, blossom end down.
Boil 1" of water in a large flat pan.
Place the rest of the ingredients into a heavy-bottomed saucepan that... - 41.5897
Stained Glass Candy
1. Into two 10 1/2 x 15 1/2-inch jellyroll pans spread confectioners sugar evenly.
2. In a heavy large saucepan, combine granulated sugar, corn syrup and water and cook stirring constantly, over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves.
3. Using a pastry... - 43.5188
Classic Candy Cane Coffee Cake
1 Combine 1 cup flour, sugar, salt, and yeast in a bowl. Heat milk, butter, and water in saucepan to hot (120°-130°F).
2 Add milk mixture to dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Add eggs and enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Knead on lightly floured... - 45.7747
1. Start oven, set at 400° F., Hot. Rub a 1 1/2 quart baking dish with margarine or butter.
2. Wash and peel the tomatoes, or drain the canned ones. Cut in halves. Place in the baking dish.
3. Mix crumbs with sugar, salt, pepper and butter or margarine.... - 30.2869
Candied Cross Cut Yams
1) In a wok heat oil to 350°F.
2) Cut the sweet potatoes crosswise, in about 1/4 inch thick slices.
3) In a saucepan, heat butter, water, lemons and sugar for about 3 minutes, and stir in red food coloring.
4) Place the sweet potatoes... - 38.7288
Something that kids will love n9ot only to look at but to eat as well! Here is the recipe for Rainbow candy! A delicious snack, this candy is great for a midday snack. I love to pop one myself whenever i experience andy sweet carvings! Trust me, prepare this... - 51.6848
Crackling Candy Apples
Remove stem from each apple; insert wooden stir stick for holding in center of stem end.
Grease baking sheet; set aside.
In 12-cup (3 L) heavy saucepan, combine sugar, water and corn syrup; cook, stirring, over medium-low heat for 8 minutes or... - 34.905
Hot Pink Punch
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries and 4 cups water.
Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes.
Press through a strainer; discard skins.
Set cranberry mixture aside.
In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, red-hots, cloves,... - 44.4538
Soften the gelatin in the cold water.
Combine the sugar, salt and hot water in a saucepan; heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Stir in the softened gelatin; turn the heat down and simmer, without stirring, for 20 minutes.
Remove from the heat and stir in... - 42.3595
If you like to try something deliciously extraordinary then give this Cherry Eclairs a try. Tasting just fabulous, this Cherry Eclairs is also gonna amaze you with the ease involved! - 48.34
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Line a platter with waxed paper.
Wash berries gently but do not remove the green leaves.
Dry them gently on paper towels.
Melt in a small pan set in a pan of hot water over low heat.
You may need to reheat the chocolate as you work.
Do not try to melt the... - 27.7472
Kueh Lapis - Layered Dessert Snack
Kueh Lapis, are a small snack or a dessert snack majorly eaten in the south east Asia. These are beautiful, petite snacks colorful and full of flavor. Kueh are generally steamed, rather than baked. Can be easily made at home. - 48.0387
Spicy Apple Jam
Stir apple juice, sugar and fruit pectin together.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture boils.
Stir in lemon juice and candy, stirring constantly until candy bits are dissolved.
MICROWAVE 7 to 10 MINUTES on '6', or until thickened.
Skim and pour... - 34.0846
Mix sugar and water in saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Cover tightly for 3 minutes to steam down crystals.
Add corn syrup, salt, and cream of tartar.
Cook without stirring until small amount of mixture forms a soft ball when... - 43.7989
Aromatic Apple Jelly
Stir apple juice and pectin together in 2-quart batter bowl.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture boils.
Add bitters, lemon juice and a few drops red food color.
Stir in sugar.
MICROWAVE 6 to 8 MINUTES on '6', or until mixture is... - 41.3504
In a buttered 2-quart saucepan mix cinnamon candies, water, corn syrup, and salt.
Cook and stir till candies dissolve and mixture boils.
Continue cooking, without stirring, to hard-crack stage or till candy thermometer registers 300° Remove from... - 33.2039
Basic White Fondant
1) In a medium saucepan, place together sugar, corn syrup or cream of tartar and water.
2) Simmer, stirring constantly until candy thermometer reads 238°-242°.
3) Transfer the sugar mixture onto marble slab or stainless steel pan.
4) Allow the sugar... - 35.9694
• Line a 10x6x2-inch baking dish with foil, extending foil over edges of dish. Butter the foil; set dish aside.
• In a heavy 2-quart saucepan combine sugar, light corn syrup, and water. Cook over medium-high heat to boiling, stirring constantly with a... - 36.5584
Betty's Red Cinnamon Dinner Apples
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her beautiful Red Cinnamon Dinner Apples Side Dish recipe. These apples are simply stunning, and the taste is superb! They are great with pork, chicken, turkey, and just about anything else! - 0
Red And Green Fruit Cake
Beat eggs all together in bowl, add sugar and beat a little more.
Add cream, beat and set aside.
Mix fruit and nuts together in a large bowl real well.
Pour egg mixture over nuts and fruit a little at a time mixing well after each addition.
Sift dry... - 49.5852
Hot Cinnamon Apples
Combine the sugar, water, cinnamon candies, and food coloring in a large deep saucepan; bring to boiling, stirring until candies are dissolved.
Add apples to syrup and simmer, uncovered, until apples are tender, about 10 minutes; turn frequently.
Remove from... - 23.3966
Hot Pink Drink
1. Take a 2 -quart glass measuring pitcher and add water, candies, sugar, cloves to it. Microwave it for about 5 minutes at high and simmer it for 3 minutes and stir it once during the cooking time. Keep the pitcher uncovered during the cooking time.... - 38.8459
Sourdough Hot Cross Buns
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Combine 1 cup flour, milk, sourdough starter, sugar, salt, butter, vanilla, and yeast mixture in mixing bowl.
2 Add cherries, raisins, and enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Knead on lightly... - 39.5604
Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large container and bring to a boil.
Fill the pan with the pears and cook until tender.
Remove the cinnamon and cloves.
Fill pint or quart jars and seal while hot.
Process for 15 minutes in a boiling water bath. - 32.4694
1) In a cheesecloth bag or tea ball, put the cloves.
2) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 3 to 4 hours.
4) Serve hot from the cooker.
This is a great preparation for... - 32.9191
Slow Cooker Chunky Applesauce
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours or over high heat for 3 to 4 hours.
3) Serve as preferred. - 26.546
Layered Applesauce Salad
Dissolve candies in hot water, add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Stir in applesauce.
Pour 1/2 of mixture into oiled mold, and chill.
Blend softened cream cheese, nuts, celery and mayonnaise.
Spread cheese over firm gelatin in mold.
Pour remaining apple... - 37.5418
1. Sift flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine and sugar until fluffy in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed. Beat in eggst one at a time, then vanilla and bitters until well blended.
3. Stir in flour... - 37.2103
Cinnamon Gelatin Salad
In a heavy saucepan, cook and stir candies and -water until candies are melted.
In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in candy mixture and cinnamon.
Stir in cold water.
Cover and refrigerate until partially set.
Fold in apple and pecans.
Pour... - 41.4399
Cinnamon Apple Treat
Wash, peel thinly and core apples.
Make a syrup of sugar, water and red-hots.
Place apples in the syrup and cook gently 15 to 20 minutes until just tender, turning the apples frequently so all sides become colored.
Serve as an edible garnish for pork roast,... - 26.0383
Black Cat Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
Roll dough into 1-1/2-in balls.
Place 3 in apart on lightly greased baking sheets.
Insert... - 47.5867
Rosy Applesauce Relish
Combine and stir.
Chill in refrigerator overnight.
Stir before serving.
Keeps well. - 28.1485
Butterscotch Apple Cake
1. Core apples, but do not pare; cut each into 4 thick rings.
2. Combihe cinnamon candies and 1/2 cup water in a large skillet. Heat, stirring constantly, until candies melt; add apple rings. Simmer, turning once, 3 minutes; remove with a slotted spoon and... - 34.4996
Non Fat Christmas Wreaths
Spray saucepan with non-fat cooking spray.
Melt marshmallows with Smart Beat margarine over low heat, stirring constantly, about 6 minutes.
Remove from heat and whisk in food coloring and vanilla.
Stir in cornflakes to coat them.
Keep mixture warm by placing... - 36.2652
Cinnamon Applesauce Salad
Dissolve gelatin and red hots in 3 cups boiling water, stirring until they dissolve.
Stir in applesauce, lemon juice and salt.
Chill until set in a square 8 x 8 x 1 1/2-inch pan or gelatin mold. - 27.9386
1. Beat butter or margarine, sugar and egg yolks in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed 3 minutes, or until fluffy. Blend in vanilla, lemon extract and salt. Stir in flour gradually to make a soft dough.
2. Divide dough into 3 parts; tint one part... - 37.5599
Simmer cinnamon candies in hot water until dissolved.
Add gelatin; stir well.
Add apple sauce.
Pour into a ring mold.
Chill until firm. - 24.8564
Place flour, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder, salt, cloves and nutmeg in large bowl; stir to combine.
Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy, scraping down side of bowl once.
Beat in molasses and... - 45.6094
Log Cabin Cake
To Assemble Roof: Place two graham crackers on waxed paper.
Cut a small hole in the bottom corner of pastry or plastic bag; dot tip if desired (or pipe directly from bag).
Fill bag two-thirds full with white icing and refill as needed.
Pipe or frost one short... - 37.9417
Cornflake Christmas Wreath Cookies
Everybody enjoys sweet treats during the holiday season. If you love rice krispie treats then you are surely going to enjoy these delicious cornflake cookies shaped like Christmas Wreaths. Watch the video and learn how to make them. It is fun to make and look... - 124.353
Gingerbread Girls And Boys
Icing: Add more water, 1 tsp. at a time until you get the consistency that can be used in a decorator tube Cookies: Cream liquid Butter Buds and sugar.
Blend in molasses, water, flour, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice.
Cover; chill 2-3 hours.
Heat oven to 375°... - 40.7835
1. Dissolve candies in 1/2 cup boiling water.
2. Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup hot water.
3. Add candy liquid to dissolved gelatin.
4. Cool in refrigerator until partially set.
5. Add applesauce, celery, and walnuts.
6. Pour into mold and chill. - 31.9723
1) Preheat the grill or broiler.
2) Core the apples and place each apple on a square piece of foil.
3) Stuff each apple with a mixture of 1 tablespoon raisins and 1 tablespoon candies.
4) Dot the stuffed apples with butter.
5) Bring up... - 38.3428
Spicy Apple Salad
Spicy Apple Salad is apple with a twist. This is a chill and serve salad with a crunchy bite added by nuts. Try adding this Spicy Apple Salad to your dinner menu tonight. - 33.5315
Rosy Cinnamon Apples
1. In medium skillet, dissolve sugar and candies in hot water, stirring; bring to boiling; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
2. Pare and core apples; arrange on side in syrup.
3. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat 10 minutes. Turn apples; cook 10 to 15 minutes... - 30.5225
Halloween Apples On A Stick
Wash apples in hot water and dry.
Insert a skewer in blossom end of each apple.
In a saucepan mix sugar, corn syrup, and water.
Cook over direct heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves.
Add oil of cloves and a little coloring.
Continue cooking, without... - 35.7386
Gingerbread Boys With Seedless Raisin
Sift flour with salt and ginger and set aside.
Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat, remove from heat and mix in sugar, then molasses.
Dissolve soda in hot water.
Add dry ingredients to molasses mixture alternately with soda-water, beginning and... - 46.8264
Apple Salad is a neat preparation for the evening parties and is pretty easy to prepare too. This apple salad is made richer with the flavors of cinnamon candies, walnuts and cream cheese. Check out the recipe of apple salad. - 37.5734
Marilyn's Slow Cooker Apple Butter
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients.
2. Vent lid and cook on Low for 8-10 hours, stirring about every hour.
3. Apple butter thickens as it cooks and so cook longer to make it thicker.
4. Serve as desired. - 32.8289
Apple Cheese Salad
1) In a bowl, soak cinnamon candies in hot water and allow it dissolve. Add gelatin and stir to dissolve.
2) Now, add applesauce and mix.
3) Take 8x8x2" pan and put the mixture in it and chill.
4) Now, fold in cream cheese (room temperature), nuts... - 40.0047
Pink Peppermint Ice Cream
Soften gelatin in cold milk; dissolve in hot milk.
Add candy and salt; stir till candy dissolves.
Pour into refrigerator tray.
Freeze till firm; break in chunks and beat with electric beater till smooth.
Fold in whipped cream.
Add food coloring ,to.tint... - 31.5382
Molded Cinnamon Apple Salad
Molded Cinnamon Apple Salad is the best pick for weekend parties. I was initially doubtful about this Molded Cinnamon Apple Salad, but had to think otherwise when I tasted the final brew. Check out the recipe of Molded Cinnamon Apple Salad. - 41.9581
Fruit Cake Fondue
Combine filling mix from date bar package and hot water in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
Add remaining date bar mix, eggs, marmalade, flour, baking powder, and spices; mix well.
Stir in pecans, raisins, and candied cherries.
Spoon batter into a brown... - 42.5642
Pork Chops With Rosy Pineapple Rings
This is a surprisingly simple recipe for Pork Chops with Rosy Pineapple Rings - unusually rich and delicious with flavors most of us like to savor. This Pork Chops with Rosy Pineapple Rings is great accompaniment to meal or to serve for special occasions. - 43.2674
Combine cider and cinnamon candies in blazer pan of chafing dish.
Heat and stir over direct heat till candies are dissolved and cider is hot.
Four into mugs.
Garnish each serving with an unpeeled apple slice and cinnamon stick, if desired. - 22.0827
In skillet, heat 1 cup water, the cinnamon can-dies and few drops red food color until candies are melted.
Place apple rings in syrup; cook slowly, turning occasionally, about 20 minutes or until tender.
Place links in another skillet; add 3 tablespoons... - 27.2333
Cinnamon Apple Jelly
Combine apple juice, pectin, and several drops food coloring in very large saucepan.
Bring to hard boil.
Stir in sugar and candies.
Bring again to full rolling boil; boil hard 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and skim.
Pour into hot scalded... - 29.5827
Easy Peppermint Ice Cream
Peppermint ice cream is a peppy home made ice cream made with heavy and light cream along with gelatin and peppermint candy. Whipped and frozen, this dessert is a refreshing treat. - 39.7422
Have A Heart Salad
Whip the cream cheese, mayonnaise, icing sugar and food colour together.
Dissolve the gelatin and half the candy hearts in the boiling water.
Blend into the cheese mixture.
Chill but do not allow to set.
Whip the cream and fold into the cheese mixture... - 41.312
Taffy Swedish Style
Put sugar, water and vinegar into a 2-quart saucepan.
Stir until sugar is partly dissolved; then wipe sides down with a damp cloth to remove any crystals.
Heat rapidly to boiling and cook briskly without any stirring to 270° F. (soft crack... - 34.185
Cinnamon Cherry Cobbler
Cinnamon cherry cobbler is a cooked dessert made with cherries and cinnamon candies along with tapioca. Baked with cherry base topped with cinnamon rolls and icing, the cinnamon cherry cobbler is best served warm with cream. - 33.3698
Holiday Chocolate Clusters
1. In top of double boiler, combine chocolate pieces, com syrup and 1 tablespoon water. Over hot, not boiling, water, melt chocolate.
2. Remove from heat; add raisins and/ or nuts; mix well.
3. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet covered with waxed paper.... - 33.0541
Gingered Rhubarb Jam
Combine rhubarb with next 3 ingredients in large saucepan; let stand about 15 minutes or till sugar is moistened by juice.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently till thick and clear, 12 to 15 minutes.
Skim off foam; add red food coloring, if... - 27.2004
Peppermint Ice Cream
Put 8 candies in blender; blend to crush.
In saucepan soften gelatin in milk; heat and stir to dissolve gelatin.
Reserve 1/4 cup crushed candy.
Add remainder with salt to hot mixture; stir till dissolved.
Pour into two freezer trays.
Freeze... - 39.738
Holiday White Fruit Cake
Leave the raisins whole, slice the cherries in half, cut the orange and lemon peel, and citron in thin match-like strips, the pineapple and figs in half-inch slices, and ginger in 1/8-inch slices.
Turn fruit into enamelware or glass kettle, add brandy and the... - 42.6995
Rhubarb And Dumplings
Combine rhubarb, flour, sugar, candies, salt, water and butter in a heavy saucepan.
Simmer about 5 minutes.
Combine biscuit mix and milk; stir with a fork until just blended.
Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto hot rhubarb.
Cover tightly and simmer gently for... - 36.4583
Cinnamon Apple Sweets
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°c.
2) In 1-quart casserole add half of the potatoes.
3) Mix together applesauce and candies.
4) Spread half of the mixture over potatoes.
5) Repeat making potato and applesauce layers.
6) In a bowl mix sugar,... - 38.193
20 Minute Apple Butter
1. In a large saucepan, put together all ingredients and cook for 20-25 minutes until candies dissolve and mixture is thick.
2. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top.
3. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel,... - 35.5806
Blushing Apple Tapioca
1) Pare the apples and core them. Cut the apples into eights lengthwise.
2) In a slow cooker, put the apples.
3) Mix the sugar, candy, tapioca and water together. Pour the mixture all over the apples.
4) Cook over high heat for 3 to 4... - 35.6454
Fruited Bon Bon Cakes
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Set aside.
2. Soak prunes and raisins in hot water to cover; about 20 minutes each.
3. Sift together flour, soda, salt and spices. Stir in Corn Flake Crumbs. Set aside.
4. Drain raisins; drain, pit, and chop... - 34.8981
Eight Treasurers Rice Pudding
1) In a bowl soak rice in cold water for six hours.
2) Drain and transfer on a perforated plate or rack covered with a kitchen cloth.
3) In a saucepan boil water, add rice and steam for 20 minutes.
4) Sprinkle with cold water and steam... - 47.365
Preserved Cinnamon Apple Rings
Wash and sterilize 2 (1-pint) jars and their closures, set on a baking sheet in a 250° F. oven, and keep hot until needed.
Mix water and candies in a large, heavy saucepan, stirring until candies dissolve; add apples, cover, and simmer 10 minutes until... - 37.0111
No Cook Mango Chutney
Mix all ingredients and let stand 30 minutes.
Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Stir and serve. - 27.8478
In 1 1/2-quart pitcher or bowl, combine all ingredients.
Cook, uncovered, 7 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
If desired, garnish with orange slices. - 26.8165
Betty's Festive Fruitcake Cookies ☆
These Fruitcake Cookies recipe is a must have this holiday season. Take a look at these rustic cookies that are oozing of the sweet flavor from the brandy soaked fruits. Try making these, your family and friends will be excited with its flavor. - 130.78
Peppermint Bavarian Cream
Going by its popularity in my family, Peppermint Bavarian Cream will surely allure your family members too. Stock up on more and more Fruits as you will want to make this Peppermint Bavarian Cream time and again. Best enjoyed as a Dessert this recipe was... - 44.2097
Pink Mountain Frosting
1. Combine sugar, corn syrup, cherry juice and salt in a small saucepan; cover. Heat to boiling; uncover; boil gently until mixture registers 242° on a candy thermometer, or until a small amount of the hot syrup falls threadlike from a spoon.
2. While syrup... - 21.6812
Golden Fruit Relish
Peel and dice fruits.
Dice or mince peppers.
Dice celery and onions.
Combine in a deep saucepan or kettle and add vinegar, sugar and spice.
Stir and bring to a boil.
Simmer and stir uncovered until mixture thickens.
Time depends on juiciness of fruit.
Add... - 35.9868
Red Hot Candy Recipes By Category