- » Red Hot Cake
Red Hot Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red hot cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red hot cake recipes.
Hot Digiddy Dog
1. Cut the snack cake in half lengthwise.
2. Tint 1/2 cup of the frosting a hot dog shade by adding red and green food colorings to reach the desired shade.
3. Fill a pastry bag fitted with a #7 tip with the tinted frosting. Squeeze out a "hot dog" from left... - 25.1255
Hot Plum Batter
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Lightly oil a wide, shallow ovenproof dish and add the plums.
2. Pour the milk, milk powder, sugar, vanilla, flour and egg whites into a food processor. Process until smooth.
3. Pour the batter over the plums. Bake... - 32.5188
You May Also Like!
Hot Souffle With Innards Of Red Ice
1 Split the cake horizontally in half into about 1/2 inch thick layers.
2 On a metal or other freezer-to-oven dish, place the 2 halves side by side.
3 Spread the ice cream on top.
4 Place in the freezer.
5 In a bowl, whip the egg whites... - 35.0985
Red And Green Fruit Cake
Beat eggs all together in bowl, add sugar and beat a little more.
Add cream, beat and set aside.
Mix fruit and nuts together in a large bowl real well.
Pour egg mixture over nuts and fruit a little at a time mixing well after each addition.
Sift dry... - 47.5025
Red Devil S Food Cake
Mixed Fruit! I made these yummy ice cream topping last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. Trust me the bowls were shamelessly licked clean! Try this wonderful Mixed Fruit recipe for yourself! - 44.8533
How To Make German Chocolate Red Wine Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease a springform cake tin lightly.
3) In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and butter till light and fluffy.
4) Add the eggs and then sift in the flour, cocoa powder and baking... - 92.7217
Red Raspberry Refrigerator Cake
1) Make 1/2-inch slices from the cake.
2) Allow gelatine to soften in water.
3) Pour in hot water, stirring until gelatine is dissolved.
4) Stir in raspberries, lemon juice, sugar, and salt.
5) Into a bowl, pour the mixture and then... - 42.7561
Red Raspberry Refrigerator Cake
1. Line a 9 inch x 5 inch x 2 ½ inch pan with angel cake slices. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine gelatin and cold water and soak for 5 minutes.
3. Add hot water and mix till gelatin dissolves.
4. Add sugar, salt, lemon... - 45.8423
Red Devil's Food
Cream butter, add sugar, then well beaten eggs and sour milk.
Dissolve soda in a little hot water and add.
Then add dissolved cocoa, flour and vanilla.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes in moderately hot oven. - 34.261
Butter Red Devil's Food Cake
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with soda and salt.
Melt chocolate over hot water; cool.
Cream butter until soft and smooth, then gradually add sugar and blend thoroughly.
Add beaten eggs and beat until smooth and fluffy.
Stir in vanilla.
Mix in cooled... - 36.6254
Lobster Corn And Sweet Red Pepper Cakes
If you are planning to host a party or get-together and looking for some unique appetizers, then this video is just perfect for you. See this fantastic video that shares a wonderful recipe for lobster, corn and sweet red pepper cakes. Serve this incredible... - 146.551
Quick Red Velvet Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F
2) Take two 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening.
3) In a large bowl add all cake ingredients and beat with electric mixer on low speed for... - 46.8335