- » Red Horseradish
Red Horseradish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red horseradish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red horseradish recipes.
Creole Crab Cakes With Red Horseradish Sauce
1) In a heavy large frying pan, melt the butter over a medium heat.
2) Add the chopped onions, green peppers, celery, garlic, bay leaf and seafood seasoning.
3) Saute for about 10 to 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
4) Keep aside to cool,... - 46.0655
Peppered Beef Skewers With Red Onion Horseradish Marmalade
In a bowl, mix garlic, soy, and pepper.
Cut beef into 1/4-inch-thick strips about 3 inches long.
Mix with seasonings.
Cover and chill for 1 hour or up until the next day.
Weave slender skewers through the meat, keeping strips flat.
Place on a grill 4 to 6... - 31.6033
Mix the salt, horseradish and sour cream in a saucepan and heat through.
Do not boil. - 19.8906
Red Cocktail Sauce
1. In a pan combine all ingredients, mixing well.
2. Sauce improves in flavor if allowed to stand an hour or longer before using and keeps well in refrigerator.
3. Serve with shrimp, crab, oysters or any sea food. - 36.269
Zippy Horseradish Sauce
Whip the cream in a bowl until stiff.
Fold in remaining ingredients until blended. - 26.3809
Mini Beef Patties With Horseradish Sauce
In a bowl, combine yogurt, sour cream, the 1/2 cup onions, and horseradish.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until next day.
In a bowl, combine beef, egg, bread crumbs, the 1/4 cup onions, soy, salt, and hot pepper seasoning.
Shape into... - 38.3566
Horseradish Sauced Beefwiches
Horseradish Sauced Beefwiches often finds a place in my party menu and my peers love this like anything. This Horseradish Sauced Beefwiches is quite easy to make too. However, keep in mind that you are required to refrigerate the Horseradish Sauced Beefwiches... - 32.7342
Horseradish Herb Crusted Leg Of Lamb
Horseradish herb crusted leg of lamb is a peppy and savory lamb recipe. Prepared with a light spread of mustard, the lamb is coated with a three herb, garlic seasoned crumb mix. Covered with foil, it is cooked to doneness and sliced to serve. Simple with a... - 44.0495
Prime Rib With Yorkshire Pudding And Horseradish Sauce
Prime rib with yorkshire pudding and horseradish sauce is an oven cooked beef recipe. Prepared with standing beef roast, the meat is cooked to medium doneness, with a hint of garlic to it and is seasoned with pepper. Carved and served with a side of yorkshire... - 41.5157
Beef In Horseradish Sauce
1. Saute celery and onion in butter or margarine until soft in a large skillet.
2. Stir in curry powder, ginger and pepper; cook 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in the gravy, wine, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and beef; bring to boiling; cover. Simmer 10 minutes to... - 32.7706
Hot Horseradish Dip
1. Mix cream cheese, horseradish, pepper sauce and salt in small bowl.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes, stirring after 30 seconds, until hot. Sprinkle with chives. Serve with assorted raw vegetables if desired. - 21.0349
Tangy Horseradish Dressing
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until well blended.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 19.4452
Homemade Horseradish Sauce
This homemade horseradish sauce is a delicious and fresh alternative to the store bought jar. Made with whipping cream and prepared horseradish, this sauce is flavored with balsamic vinegar and mustard. Combined together, it is mixed well and chilled before... - 33.6384
1. In a medium sauce pan, melt butter.
2. Remove from flame and add flour, salt and pepper.
3. Mix well using a whisk or a wooden spoon.
4. Place back on flame, add milk and mix well.
5. Bring to a boil, while stirring continuously.
6. Reduce flame,... - 37.3019
Horseradish Sour Cream
Combine first 5 ingredients, stirring well.
Cover and chill.
Serve in a carved red pepper, if desired.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 26.9677
Cold Poached Salmon With Horseradish Sauce
1. Place the onion rings in the bottom of a large pot or Dutch oven. Sprinkle the allspice and cloves among the onions; tuck in the bay leaf. Place the salmon, skin-side down, on top of the onion mixture, then pour the broth all around the fish.
2. Bring the... - 34.0139
Hot Horseradish Mustard
Combine first 8 ingredients in top of a double boiler; cover and let stand overnight.
Add eggs to mustard mixture, stirring well.
Bring water in double boiler to a boil; reduce heat, and cook mustard mixture over simmering water, stirring constantly, 10... - 39.9119
Salmon With Horseradish Butter
For horseradish butter, in a small mixing bowl beat butter 30 seconds to soften.
Beat in horseradish, mustard, the 1/2 teaspoon dill, the salt, and pepper.
Cover and chill butter till serving time.
Using heavy foil, fashion a foil pan to hold the... - 44.1473
Hot Horseradish Dip
1) In 6-oz custard cup [10-oz custard cup] put cream.
2) Place in microwave and cook uncovered on medium (275 watts) till soft for 20 to 30 sec [40 to 50 sec].
3) Mix horseradish, pepper sauce and salt in it.
4) Microwave again uncovered on high (550... - 36.4762
Apple Horseradish Sauce
Heat apple wedges with water and lemon juice in medium-sized saucepan to boiling. Stir in sugar, cinnamon and red cinnamon candies. Cook, stirring constantly, until sugar and candies dissolve. Remove from heat, cover and refrigerate.
Stir in horseradish... - 27.8058
Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat, add flour, salt, and both peppers, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Stir in the... - 29.3044
Codfish Cakes With Horseradish Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the fish, 1/2 cup of the bread crumbs, the whole egg, egg white, onion, all but 1 tablespoon of the parsley, the garlic, 1 tablespoon of the mustard, the... - 38.4673
Beef Cornucopias With Horseradish Filling
1. Put all of the ingredients except the beef and watercress in a bowl and blend well with a fork. Spread each slice of beef with the cheese-horseradish mixture.
2. Roll each slice firmly into a cone and secure with a cocktail pick. Place a tuft of watercress... - 33.9194
Dennice's Warm Salad Of Pigeon With Onions Beetroot And Horseradish
1) Remove the legs, wings and breasts from the pigeons.
2) Season the meat with salt, pepper, leaves from about 3-4 thyme sprigs and the chopped garlic.
3) In a saucepan, pour water and cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 10 minutes or... - 45.0281
Corn Salad With Horseradish Sauce
Drain the corn in a sieve.
Peel, quarter and core the apple.
Halve the peppers and remove the white membrane and the seeds.
Wash and pat the pepper halves dry and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Cut the apple quarters into 1/2-inch cubes.
Mix the prepared... - 41.6585
Beef Medaillons With Horseradish Cream
Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow dish.
Add steaks, turning to coat both sides.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 4 hours, turning once.
Cook carrot in boiling water to cover 4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
Combine carrot, butter, and next 3... - 43.7708
Beef Tenderloin With Horseradish Sauce
1. Combine Tabasco, soy sauce, wine, oil, thyme, pepper, garlic and salt. Roll meat into mixture to cover all sides. Add bay leaf and marinate for at least 3 hours, turn occasionally.
2. Sauce: Mix together all sauce ingredients. Refrigerate several hours.
3.... - 36.7428
Pancake-black Pepper Blinis With Horseradish Cream
With the holiday season right here, you must be already scrambling for recipes to treat your guests. And what better than blinis to greet your guests with. This deceptively simple black pepper blinis recipe served with horseradish cream sauce makes for an... - 111.863
Horseradish Mashed Potatoes
Bring a saucepan of water to a boil over high heat.
Add the celery root and cook for 5 minutes, uncovered.
Add the potatoes and parsley root.
Cook for another 15 minutes, then drain.
Put the mixture through a ricer into a serving bowl.
Add the remaining... - 36.1128
Crabcake Burger With Horseradish And Fries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan on medium flame, add butter, red pepper, green pepper, garlic cloves and shallots and cook for 5-6 minutes and then let it cool. Do not caramelize the vegetables.
3. Once cooled,... - 131.108
Roast Beef With Horseradish Sauce
You'll simply love thisRoast Beef With Horseradish Sauce recipe. A dealdy combination of beef and horseradish sauce will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 44.8046
Roast Pork With Apple Horseradish Stuffing
Cut the peppers in half, remove the stem, membranes and seeds.
Wash, dry and cut the peppers in strips.
Peel and dice the onion.
Wash, dry and chop the chives.
Drain the com and mix with the peppers, onion and chives.
Flavor with the vinegar, oil and... - 42.1793
Fennel, Arugula, And Smoked-trout Salad With Horseradish Dressing
Whisk sour cream, T/2 teaspoons olive oil, horseradish, dill, and 3/4 teaspoon white wine vinegar in small bowl.
Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
Place arugula, fennel, and onion in medium bowl.
Add 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon... - 36.1866
Peppered Beef Fillet With Potato Pea & Horseradish Mash
Pess the peppercorns on to both sides of each steak, then set the steaks aside.
For the mash, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 12—15 minutes until tender, adding the peas 2 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
Add the horseradish... - 41.1484
Tomato Aspic With Horseradish Cream
1. Oil a 2-quart ring or other decorative mold. Put the water in a medium-size saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin on top, and stir in 72 cup of the tomato juice. Cook over moderate heat for about 5 minutes, or until the gelatin is thoroughly dissolved and remove... - 34.6099
Horseradish Roasted Potatoes And Mushroom Stuffed Steak
1. Use a good knife to filet and roll out the beef until it is a long thin strip. Season it with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a saute pan add in the chopped bacon and cook until crispy. Once done, set... - 109.421
Egg Salad With Emril's Horseradish Sauce
Have you been looking for a great barbecue sauce for your next party? Watch this video to get a very helpful review about the Peter Luger sauce and how it can change the way your recipes taste. - 73.2216
Pan Seared Lamb Chops With Mache, Apple And Horseradish Chutney
Are you looking forward to make hors d'oeuvres for your party. Take a look at this excellent video that shows an incredible recipe for pan seared lamb chops and a delicious chutney that has plenty of flavors to tickle your taste buds. This video is a must... - 102.947