- » Red Grapes Cake
Red Grapes Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Red Grapes Cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Red Grapes Cake recipes.
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
Oil a 12-cup muffin pan or use a nonstick pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, Bisquick, sugar substitute, and baking powder.
In a small bowl, slice each grape into four pieces.
In a bowl, beat... - 40.3446
Ruby Sweet Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease baking pan.
Finely grate 2 teaspoons peel from grapefruit and set aside.
Peel and section grapefruit over bowl, reserving juice.
Set sections aside.
Measure grapefruit juice, and add water to equal 1 1/4 cups liquid.
Bring liquid... - 47.0086
Sherried Grape Chantilly Pie
Prepare Vanilla Wafer Crust.
Press onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
Add enough water to the 1/3 cup sherry to measure 1/2 cup liquid.
In saucepan heat the 1/2 cup liquid till boiling.
Pour hot liquid over frosting mix in mixer bowl; beat 7... - 43.7569
Fruit And Cheese Ambrosia
Press cottage cheese through a sieve into a large bowl.
Add about 3/4 cup of the coconut and blend well.
Set remaining coconut aside to sprinkle on top of desserts.
Peel and slice bananas into another bowl.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and toss lightly with two... - 40.5565
Cake And Fruit Kabobs
In a small bowl, combine apples and banana; add lemon juice and toss gently.
Thread fruit and cake alternately onto eight wooden skewers.
For the sauce, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and milk.
Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1... - 36.5331
Pumpkin Ice Cream Cake
1. Preheat the oven to slow (325°).
2. Prepare the Pumpkin Chiffon Cakes: Sift together the cake flour, 1 cup of the sugar, the baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg into a large bowl. Add the egg yolks, pumpkin, oil and water; beat the mixture... - 49.8029
Chocolate Cherry Sundae Cake
Cake: Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray a 13x9x2-inch casserole dish with Pam Spray.
Cream together Butter Buds, sugars, buttermilk, and Egg Beaters.
Combine flour, salt, and baking soda together and sift into batter.
Make a paste with the cocoa, 2 Tbs.liquid Butter... - 41.1363
Blueberry Raisin Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 325°Fahrenheit.
2 Spray an 8 x 8-inch pan with vegetable spray.
3 In a large bowl, combine eggs, honey oil, and vanilla;beat well.
4 In to the mixture, sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached... - 44.1743
Chocolate Buttermallow Cake
Cake: Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray a 13x9x 2-inch casserole dish with Pam Spray.
Measure all ingredients into a large mixer bowl.
Blend 1/2 minute on low speed.
Beat 3 more minutes on high speed.
Pour into prepared casserole dish.
Bake 40 minutes or until... - 42.5956
Double-quick Peanutty Coffee Cake
In a large mixer bowl combine 1 cup of the flour, the milk powder, sugar, salt, and quick-rising yeast.
Add warm water, oil, and eggs.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping sides of bowl constantly.
Beat for 3 minutes on high... - 44.2274
Decorate Your Cake
1. Lightly beat the egg white in a shallow bowl and spread out the caster sugar on a baking sheet or tray. Dip the grapes and the holly or bay leaves into the egg white. Shake off the excess, then coat in the sugar. Set aside to dry for at least 10 mins.
2.... - 38.4493
Easter Bunny Cake
In a medium-size bowl, beat together white frosting and grape juice concentrate or food coloring.
Cut 1 cake layer as shown in illustration.
Use second, uncut cake for body.
Assemble cake as shown in illustration, using a little frosting to fasten pieces... - 29.4894
English Tea Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Spray the bottom of an 8 x 8-inch pan with vegetable spray.
3 Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
4 In a large bowl, add eggs, honey, and extracts and beat until very thick,... - 42.6135
Orange-pistachio Torte With Ricotta And Fresh Fruit
To Make Cake: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease or spray two 8 1/2- or ID-inch layer cake pans.
Cut a circle of parchment or wax paper to fit the bottom and grease or spray the paper.
Using a sharp vegetable peeler, peel the orange zest, cutting off any white... - 52.1871
Pastel Icing For Petits Fours
Heat jelly in small saucepan until melted.
Remove from heat, and stir in enough sugar to make smooth, runny consistency.
Add coloring for a pretty shade.
Have ready your little petits fours; cut in squares or diamonds about 1-inch thick.
Put 1 small cake on... - 28.986
Fruit And Flowers
1. Place the cake on the plate. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the icing to a circle, 38 cm (15 inches) across. Lay it over the cake, smooth the icing around the sides and trim off the excess around the base.
2. Pile the fruits up on top... - 30.4231
Blanch hazelnuts by alternately pouring boiling water then cold water over them and pinching or rubbing off the skins. Toast hazelnuts in a 300° oven until just golden. Shake pan or stir nuts frequently to avoid burning. Finely grind toasted... - 40.0896
Holly Fruit Loaves
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Lightly grease the eight small loaf pans 4 1/2X2 1/2X 1 1/2 and dust with flour.
3) In a large bowl, mix together candied fruits, raisins, and pecans.
4) Add in 1 cup of flour over the fruit mixture and... - 48.0389
1. Take a saucepan and add all the ingredients – unsweetened strawberries, cornstarch and unsweetened red grape juice.
2. Place on moderate heat and stirring continuously cook to simmer and thicken the mixture.
3. Allow to cool till used.
4.... - 27.3137
Sugar Free Strawberries For Shortcake
1. Take a bowl and mix the ingredients thoroughly.
2. Place in the refrigerator to chill till used.
3. Serve as topping for cakes or as a snack on its own. - 26.6824
Fresh Fruit With Lemon Sauce
1. Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a saucepan. Blend in water; cook and stir until mixture comes to boiling and is thickened. Remove from heat. Blend in lemon peel and juice and vanilla extract; cool.
2. Mix in fruit, chill, and serve plain or as a... - 33.6627
A Family Supper
1) In a large skillet, add 2 cups of water and sausages. Cook covered for 20 minutes.
2) Slice the mushrooms, red pepper, zucchini, squash and onions. Trim the ends of the green beans and cut them in diagonal halves. Separate the broccoli florets.
3)... - 41.0584
Vegetable Relish Tray For Fourth Of July Dinner
This fourth of July, fire up the grill and deck up the picnic table and pull out all stops to prepare a gorgeous relish tray. In this video, Betty shows how to assemble a large, tasty treat in a snap. Keep some dill weed dip handy and treat your guests to a... - 102.101
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 107.388
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115