- » Red Grape
Red Grape Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red grape recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red grape recipes.
Red Grape Sauce
Amazingly delicious, this red grape sauce goes perfect for dressing your desserts and also your favorite vegetable delicacies. This red grape sauce has to be experienced to fully appreciate. Why don’t you try this red grape suace and leave a comment, if you... - 33.4128
Red Grape Cooler
Place all ingredients in blender or food processor; process until well blended. - 19.8098
Herbed Red Grapes
1) Make slits in the grapes and remove seeds.
2) Microwave the butter in the small dish for about a minute or till the butter melts.
3) Add basil, salt and pepper and stir in well.
4) Meanwhile, preheat the browning dish (of the... - 42.0897
Turnip And Red Grape Salad
1. Mix together turnips and red grapes.
2. Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, orange juice, and cayenne pepper.
3. Combine turnips, grapes, and dressing. - 24.923
Fruited Grape Snow
This Fruited Grape Snow makes a divine dessert after a summer meal ! You'll simply fall for this grape juice cooler ! Try out the Fruited Grape Snow right away and tell me if you like it ! - 42.9811
Fresh Red Grape Lemonade
Did you know you could make refreshing fizzy drinks without sugar and soda? Watch this video for Fresh Red Grape Lemonade and you will know how easy it is to make this wonderful drink. The vibrant color makes it even more desirable. - 125.226
Quail With Red Grape And Vermouth Sauce
Combine rice, onion, celery, garlic, and thyme.
Stir in egg.
Sprinkle quail with salt and pepper.
Stuff each quail lightly with stuffing and close skin with wooden skewers.
In a skillet, melt oil and butter over high heat.
Add quail and brown.
Place... - 42.377
Red Grape Granita
In a saucepan combine the wine, the sugar, and 1 cup water and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
Simmer the syrup for 5 minutes and let it cool.
In a blender or food processor puree the grapes with the syrup and strain the... - 23.8536
Red Grape And Cheese Tartlets
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and sugar into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Add the egg yolks and water and mix to a dough. Knead lightly until smooth. Wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat... - 38.0543
Red And Green Grape Gratin
In a bowl whisk together the yolks until they are combined, add the granulated sugar, a little at a time, beating, and beat the mixture until it is light and lemon colored.
Add the cornstarch and the flour, a little at a time, beating, and beat the mixture... - 35.036
Green Grape And Red Cabbage Slaw
In a large bowl, combine cabbage, radishes, grapes, onions and walnuts.
Toss gently and set aside.
In a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine vinegar, oil, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper.
Process 20 seconds.
Add to... - 40.9546
Red Raspberry Grape Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry; trim pastry 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
In mixing bowl stir together sugar and flour; stir in raspberries with syrup and grapes.
Fill pastry-lined pie plate... - 37.0628
Red Grape And Chicken
If you have a baby at home, here is a video to make him/ her happy. Watch this video to learn how to make a delicious red grape and chicken dish which is easy to make and tastes just amazing. - 95.3105
Ruby Red Granita
1 Lightly grease a decorative 8-cup mold with oil.
2 In a large bowl, mix together honey and grape juice.
3 Stir in water and extract, mixing well.
4 In a large metal pan, transfer the mixture and freeze until ice crystals begin... - 34.2803
Royal Red Tapioca
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Keep aside to soak for 5 minutes.
2. Cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes till well boiled, while stirring continuously.
3. Once boiled, remove from flame and keep aside to... - 32.2077
Mince Meat Stuffed Grape Leaves
Drain grape leaves, separate and rinse under cold running water.
Blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Drain and spread on paper towels shiny side down.
Saute garlic and onion in butter.
In a large bowl blend well minced lamb, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, rice,... - 39.9543
Grape Salad is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this salad; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 34.1803
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
Oil a 12-cup muffin pan or use a nonstick pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, Bisquick, sugar substitute, and baking powder.
In a small bowl, slice each grape into four pieces.
In a bowl, beat... - 38.6358
Garlic Pickle And Green Grape Pickle
If you are looking for ways to preserve garlic, you couldn't get a better option than this. Chef Bhal Dave details the nitty gritty of pickling garlic, and thereby preserving it for long. So whether you love a dash of garlic pickle with your steamed fish or... - 77.7426
Broiled Ruby Red Grapefruit
Cut a grapefruit in half; loosen each section with a sharp knife.
Cover with desired topping and place 3 to 5 inches from heat source.
Broil until bubbly, about 3 to 6 minutes.
Several topping ideas are brown sugar and cinnamon; maple or fruit-flavored syrup;... - 29.442
Braised Pork Steaks With Grape Apples
Dredge pork shoulder steaks in flour and brown in hot fat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add 1/4 cup water, cover tightly, and cook very slowly until tender, about 45 minutes.
Pare apples, core and cut into halves.
Dissolve grape jelly in boiling water, add... - 29.6812
Meat Stuffed Grape Leaves
Heat 1/3 cup oil in large frying pan.
Add lamb; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until lamb loses red color.
Add onions; cook, stirring, until lamb is lightly browned.
Add tomato sauce, lemon juice, parsley, currants, pine nuts, cinnamon, paprika... - 40.6626
Chocolate Dipped Brunch Grapes
1. Line cookie sheets with either waxed paper or parchment paper.
2. Melt dark chocolate over simmering water in a double boiler.
Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth. Do not overheat. Repeat with white chocolate.
3. Reserve half of the grapes (2... - 22.5071
Grape Jelly Hot Dogs And Garlic Cola Ribs
Watch this incredible video that shares two recipes for some unique appetizers. This video is absolutely impressive and interesting making it a must watch. Try out these recipes for grape jelly hot dogs and garlic cola ribs and you would surely be delighted... - 134.809
Grape And Apple Punch
1. Stud orange and lemon with 3 cloves each, thinly slice the fruits and slices thereof into half, and remove any pips
2. In a saucepan, add apple juice and Red grape juice with cinnamon stick.
3. To the saucepan add the sliced fruit and simmer over a... - 28.586
Grapes In Wine Jelly
In a 2-quart pan, combine gelatin and sugar; stir in 1 cup of the water and let stand for 5 minutes to soften gelatin.
Then stir over medium heat until gelatin and sugar are completely dissolved.
Remove from heat; stir in wine and remaining 1 cup... - 32.736
Grapes show up in full spring in their season and are rightfully enjoyable in one or the other form. Chef Aarsi shows how to make Angoor Raita or Grapes raita with yogurt, grapes and seasonings. Good with rice or rotis. - 120.361
Grape Glazed Carrots
Combine butter and honey in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes on HIGH, or until mixture is bubbling.
Stir in grapes and carrots.
Microwave 2 minutes on HIGH, or until hot.
Garnish with parsley. - 24.6758
Put grape juice, lemon, and honey into bowl of blender.
Blend on medium speed until lemon is pureed.
Then add ice cubes and process at high speed until mixture is a snowy consistency. - 21.4136
Grape And Plum
Juice the grapes and plums together, and pour into a glass.
Add a couple of ice cubes and decorate with slices of plum, if liked. - 24.512
Chilean Grape Salad With Herbed Dressing
Rinse and stem grapes; seed red grapes if used.
Leave grapes whole or cut in half, as desired.
Prepare vegetables in slices or strips and chill.
When ready to serve, turn lettuce into chilled salad bowl.
Peel and slice banana.
Arrange grapes, banana... - 31.8106
Sprinkle gelatin over grape juice in a saucepan.
Allow to soften for 5 minutes.
Bring to a boil, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Chill until the consistency of egg whites.
Fold in grapes. (If grapes are largejust cut them in half.) Transfer to serving... - 27.9418
Broccoli Grape Salad
Cook bacon until crisp; drain, and crumble.
Mix with other ingredients. - 29.5952
Cabbage Grape Salad
1. In a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients and toss with Sesame-fruit dressing
2. Serve as required - 28.946
Frozen Grape Salad
Soften cream cheese; blend with mayonnaise.
Beat in pineapple syrup; add marshmallows and pineapple.
Fold in whipped cream and grapes; pour into trays and freeze.
Serve on lettuce leaves - 26.1714
Neuro Zen Cocktail
Juice all the ingredients.
Serve over ice, or pour into a blender and process with ice cubes for a zingy icy slush.
Decorate with white or red grapes, if liked. - 27.4255
Sparkling Citrus-grape Juice
If you are looking for a non-alcoholic alternative to serve your kids and guests, this is it. Inspired by citrusy fruits, this bubbly, sparkling juice isn’t just a cinch to make, but makes for a refreshing alternative to mulled wine or all other alcoholic... - 98.3092
Scallops And Grapes
Thaw scallops, if frozen.
Cut any large scallops into bite-size pieces.
For sauce, stir together water, currant jelly, lemon juice, cornstarch, and bouillon granules.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as... - 43.9862
Grape And Arugula Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette
Tear the red leafy lettuce into bite-size pieces and make a bed of it on 4 salad plates.
Divide the arugula and scallions among the salads.
Put the grapes on top.
Thoroughly whisk the mustard into the vinegar, then slowly whisk in the oil and add the... - 36.0384
Endive And Grape Salad
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a wire whisk.
Combine endive and grapes in a medium bowl.
Add vinegar mixture; toss to coat.
Sprinkle with blue cheese. - 35.6176
Fluffy Grape Dessert
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
2) Stir constantly over a medium heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Then stir in the grape juice, mix thoroughly.
4) In a medium bowl, pour the mixture and refrigerate until... - 32.0116
Honeydew Grape Salad With Lime Dressing
Combine honeydew and grapes in a medium bowl.
Combine oil, vinegar, lime rind, lime juice, and honey in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
Pour over fruit; toss lightly.
Chill 1 hour.
Garnish with mint leaves, if desired. - 32.5324
Ginger Cream Sauce With Grapes
1. Take a blender or food processor and process the ingredients such as yogurt, Neufchatel cheese, ginger and apple juice concentrate. Prepare a smooth puree.
2. Divide the grapes in to 4 parfait glasses and pour equal quantities of the sauce... - 30.5369
Cranberry Grape Salad
Grind cranberries through food chopper, using coarse blade.
Stir in sugar.
Cover and chill overnight.
Drain, pressing lightly to remove excess juice.
Add grapes, nuts, and marshmallows to Well-drained cranberry mixture.
Just before serving, fold in whipped... - 32.7183
Grape Juice Spread
1) In water, soak the gelatine.
2) In a heavy bottomed saucepan, mix juices and boil them.
3) Over medium heat, simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Remove the pan from heat.
5) Add the soaked gelatine mix well until no crystals are left.
6)... - 32.0452
Grape And Rhubarb Chutney
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan, stirring well.
Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 1 hour and 15 minutes or until mixture is thickened, stirring frequently. - 29.9153
A grape treat…this grape Ambrosia recipe is a wonderfu treat for anyone who loves grapes. Chilled and garnished with honey,sour cream and coconut, it is absolutely irresistible! - 33.8264
Grape Salad With Mayonnaise
Bunch of grapes salad is a simple brew of pears, cream cheese, mayonnaise and grapes. This is a pretty easy recipe and you can give it try for any occasion. Check out the recipe of the juicy bunch of grapes salad. - 29.2401
Oranges With Grape Sauce
1. Place grapes and lime juice in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
2. Place grapes in a small microwave-safe bowl and cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes.
3. Combine grapes with vanilla... - 27.0294
Pour grape juice into a medium-size bowl.
Mix honey into grape juice thoroughly.
Stir in water and lemon extract.
Pour into an 11 1/2 X 9 X 3 1/2-inch metal pan, and freeze until ice crystals begin to form, about 1 1/2 hours.
Remove from freezer, and stir... - 28.9897
Pink Grape Lemonade
In a blender, combine lemon juice and 1/4 cup of the grapes; whirl until crushed.
With motor on, add remaining grapes, a handful at a time, until pureed.
Pour puree, a portion at a time, into a fine strainer placed over a bowl; with a rubber spatula, firmly... - 28.3594
Apple Grape Punch
Prepare ice ring in advance, if desired.
In punch bowl, combine juices, vodka, if desired, and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Just before serving, add ice ring.
Ice Ring: Combine 1 (8-ounce) bottle brand and 3/4 cup sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Add... - 31.273
Pineapple, Grape And Almond Salad
1) In a medium bowl add pineapple, grapes and almonds.
2) Add yogurt and toss.
3) On two serving plates arrange beds of spinach leaves.
4) Separate mixture between two plates.
5) Serve chilled. - 35.3096
Grape Salad Mold
At one look the name and the directions of this Grape Salad Mold might look tiring to you. But the taste of this Grape Salad Mold will make you forget it. Something anyone will love! - 24.8118
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 30.0732
I love grapes and this Grape Salad was truly exceptional. This Grape Salad recipe has a wonderful mix of ingredients. You will thank me for sharing it! - 30.1591
Fresh Grape Salsa
1. Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
2. Let stand for at least 1 hour.
3. Drain off excess liquid before serving. - 28.2582
Grape Jelly With Jam Sugar
1) In a large saucepan, cover and cook the grapes over a low heat for 5 minutes until the juices begin to run.
2) Mash the grapes with a potato masher or fork and cook for another about 10 mins, mashing frequently until the grapes are soft.
3) Cover... - 33.8155
Sherried Grape Chantilly Pie
Prepare Vanilla Wafer Crust.
Press onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
Add enough water to the 1/3 cup sherry to measure 1/2 cup liquid.
In saucepan heat the 1/2 cup liquid till boiling.
Pour hot liquid over frosting mix in mixer bowl; beat 7... - 41.3008
Pizza Bread With Grapes
Prepare Pizza Dough.
Brush a 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Punch dough down, turn out onto a lightly floured board, and knead briefly.
Roll dough into a rectangle about 1/2 inch thick.
Fold rectangle loosely in half;... - 38.3551
Strawberries In Spiced Grape Jelly
1. Place the grape juice in a pan with the cinnamon. Thinly pare the rind from the orange and add to the pan. Infuse over a very low heat for 10 minutes, then remove the flavourings.
2. Squeeze the juice from the orange and sprinkle over the gelatine. Stir... - 34.0393
Grape And Almond Layer
1. Mix together the fromage frais and yogurt in a bowl and lightly fold in the sifted icing sugar and creme de cassis with a large metal spoon or rubber spatula until lightly blended.
2. Using a small knife, remove the seeds from the grapes if necessary.... - 42.8876
Frozen Grape Salad
Discovering the world of grapes. This frozen grape salad is truly a recipe that proves the versatility of the wonderful grapes. This grape delight is really an all-time favorite of mine. A simple and easy to make yummy dish. Try it and do let me know how it... - 37.6142
Grape Custard Tart
Heat oven to 450°F.
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Place prepared crust in pan; press in bottom and up sides of pan.
Trim... - 40.3689
Grape And Pork Salad
In a very large mixing bowl combine the Bibb or Boston lettuce, romaine, grapes, and pork.
Cover and chill while preparing the dressing.
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine olive oil or salad oil, water, vinegar, coriander, sugar, and garlic salt.
Cover... - 43.9264
Turkey, Pecan, And Grape Salad
1. Combine the mayonnaise and lime juice in a mixing bowl. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. With scissors, snip the chives into 1/8 inch pieces (you should have about 1/3 cup), and stir into the mayonnaise.
2. Cut the... - 34.6475
Curried Chicken And Grape Salad
1. Remove the meat from the roasted chicken and cut into cubes.
2. Place the chicken in a large bowl and add grapes, apricots, red onion, raisins, pine nuts, celery and green onions. Toss gently.
3. To prepare the dressing, combine all ingredients and mix - 28.0295
Grape Stuffed Cornish Game Hens With Orange Butter
Make pocket in breast of each hen by carefully loosening skin with fingers.
Combine 2 tablespoons butter with orange peel, ginger and shallot in small bowl and mix until smooth.
Place half of butter mixture in each pocket and spread evenly by gently pressing... - 44.2388
Grape And Currant Tart With Fontina Cheese
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine boiling water and currants; let stand 15 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Trim crusts from bread; discard crusts.
Cut each slice into 4 triangles; arrange triangles in a single layer in a 10-inch quiche dish coated with cooking... - 37.5574
Cumin Flavored Black Grape Juice
Remove stems from grapes and wash them thoroughly.
Liquidise grapes so that the skin and seeds are separated.
Strain juice; add some water to the residue and liquidise it again; strain this and mix it with the strained juice.
Add sugar and citric acid to the... - 32.736
Meat-rice Stuffed Grape Leaves Dolma
Rinse the grape leaves in hot water and remove the stems.
Soak the leaves in water and wash several times to remove the sulphur smell.
Wash the rice and set aside.
To prepare the filling, in a medium mixing bowl combine the rice with the meat,... - 39.8563
Fresh Grape Tart
Make the pastry cream and flavor it with the Marsala.
When the filling has cooled to lukewarm, spread it in the tart shell.
Lightly press whole seedless grapes and halved, seeded Ribier grapes in a pattern of alternating circles over the pastry cream.
Melt... - 30.0223
Sauteed Grape Tomatoes
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add tomatoes; saute 2 minutes.
Sprinkle tomatoes with cumin, chili powder, salt, and crushed red pepper; toss gently. - 22.6646
Grape Ice Ring
Fill 4-cup ring mold with water to within 3/4 inch of top.
Freeze until firm, about 8 hours or overnight.
Arrange clusters of grapes and leaves on ice; fill with water to top of mold.
Freeze until solid, about 6 hours.
To unmold, dip bottom of mold briefly in... - 19.8293
Grape And Kiwifruit Tart
1. Prepare and bake 10-inch Tart Shell as directed; cool.
2. While Tart Shell is baking, prepare filling: In heavy 2-quart saucepan, stir sugar, flour, gelatin, and salt. In medium-sized bowl, beat eggs and egg yolk with milk; stir into sugar mixture; let... - 34.4986
Blinchiki With Blueberry Grape Sauce
1. In a small bowl, mix together skim milk and lemon juice and set aside for 15 minutes.
2. Sift together flour and baking powder into another small bowl and whisk to blend.
To prepare the Blinchiki batter
1. In a medium-size bowl,... - 45.845
Sherried Cream With Grapes
In a 2-quart pan, stir together sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
Gradually add milk and sherry, stirring until well blended.
Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; boil for 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Stir some of the hot sauce into beaten... - 34.7012
Pizza With Grapes
Rub a 10- by 15-inch pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
On a floured board, roll dough into a rectangle about 1/2 inch thick.
Fold rectangle over to support; transfer to pan.
Unfold dough; press and stretch to fit pan.
If dough is too elastic, let rest about 5... - 35.6032
Barbecued Sliced Ham With Sherry And Grape Sauce
For sauce, in a small saucepan stir together orange juice, sherry, and cornstarch.
Cook and stir till the mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
Trim separable fat from ham.
Place ham on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Brush... - 32.2788
Creamy Grape And Walnut Salad
This summer salad is definitely not diet food but wow does it make a good dessert! Green and red grapes are folded into a sweetened cream cheese and sour cream mixture studded with crunchy toasted walnut bits. Now is this a creamy dessert? Cause you can... - 146.319
Betty's Apple, Grape And Peanut Salad
When you are looking for a quick-fix solution to stave off your hunger pangs, this lip-smackingly good salad will do wonders to your appetite. Betty tosses up a pretty salad that can be put together in a jiffy. The tart-sweet flavors of apple combined with... - 102.826
Dolcelatte Camembert And Grape Kebabs
I tried this Dolcellatte Camembert And Grape Kebabs for the poolside party last week and is glad that I did! The merits this Dolcellatte Camembert And Grape Kebabs is quite endless. Just check out the recipe of this rich and yummy Dolcellatte Camembert And... - 26.1937
Grape Cucumber Salad
Arrange grapes and cucumber on bed of lettuce in salad bowl.
Combine next 6 ingredients in jar, cover tightly and shake until blended.
Add remaining ingredients, pour over salad and toss lightly.
Makes 6 servings. - 38.0687
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
When oil is hot, add shallots, garlic, and cumin seed; saute until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
Keep stirring so shallots don't brown.
Add grapes, bell pepper, raisins, vinegar, jalapeno, and gingerroot.
Reduce... - 43.9856
Grape And Cheese Salad With Pecan And Brown Sugar Topping
Looking for an easy salad recipe that will please everyone's taste buds and earn you lots of praise? Then try the grape salad recipe detailed in this video by LynnsRecipes and get ready to be crowned the best chef around! - 107.805
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in 1/2 cup water for 5 minutes.
2) Add honey and stir continuously over a low heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Remove from heat, stir in the grape juice concentrate and rest of the water, stirring... - 38.2855
Grape Tapioca With Custard Cream
Grape Tapioca With Custard Cream is prepared with grape juice, tapioca, burgundy wine and custard Cream. Grape Tapioca With Custard Cream makes a great light dessert after a meal! Follow our easy recipe and you will be surprised to see the ideal outcome in... - 26.6608
Chicken With Port Flavored Grape Sauce
Remove chicken neck and giblets, then rinse chicken inside and out; pat dry.
Place breast down on a rack in a roasting pan; brush with butter and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Roast in a 325° oven for 45 minutes.
Turn chicken breast up.
Continue to... - 40.8857
Grape-poppy Seed Salad
Combine cabbage, carrots, and grapes in a large bowl.
Add poppy seed dressing, toss gently to coat. - 19.7103
Grape Burgundy Jelly
Stem grapes and crush one layer at a time with a potato masher.
Heat and stir until pulp and seeds separate.
Squeeze juice out of the mixture through a jelly bag or a sieve lined with several thicknesses of cheesecloth.
You need 1 3/4 cups.
Add... - 30.7566
Grape Yogurt Pops
Combine yogurt, orange concentrate and sugar; stir until concentrate melts and sugar is dissolved.
Pour into paper cups, dividing evenly.
Drop 1/4 cup grapes into each cup.
Freeze until almost firm.
Insert stick in center of cup.
Freeze until firm.
If made... - 31.7658
Bean Sprouts And Grape Salad
Combine all ingredients except lettuce in a bowl; toss well to mix.
Pile mixture onto a platter lined with lettuce leaves; serve at once. - 24.126
1. Mix all ingredients in liquidiser. Chill. Serve cold - 23.377
Colorful Grape Pepper And Pasta Salad
1. In a bowl or a container toss the cooked spaghetti with 3 tablespoons Mustard Vinaigrette such that the dressing coats well and cool.
2. Then add the remaining ingredients along with the vinaigrette and mix well.
3. For serving take a... - 35.0783