- » Red Garlic
Red Garlic Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red garlic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red garlic recipes.
Roasted Red Pepper Soup With Red Pepper-garlic Croutons
To Make Soup: Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute, stirring, for 1 minute.
Cover pan with a sheet of wax paper and a lid and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until wilted, about 10 minutes.
Add peppers and saute,... - 43.8868
Roasted Red Pepper Sauce With Feta And Garlic
Place the red peppers, almonds, garlic, red pepper flakes, olive oil, and vinegar in a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Add the feta cheese and blend until smooth and incorporated.
The sauce should be the consistency of thick tomato sauce.
If the sauce is too... - 36.4333
Red Cabbage Salad With Rugged Garlic Dressing
1. In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together except the dressing.
2. Mix the rugged garlic dressing and toss well.
3. Serve Red Cabbage Salad with Rugged Garlic Dressing with roasted vegetables. - 77.8528
Broccoli Rabe With Garlic And Red Pepper
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the broccoli rabe and cook until just tender but still bright green, about 3 minutes. Drain and coarsely chop.
2. In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and red pepper and cook over low... - 21.4674
Red Pepper Garlic Croutons
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Remove crusts from bread.
Cut diagonally into triangles or desired shapes with a 1 1/2 to 2-inch cookie cutter.
Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until very dry and crisp.
(Toasts may be stored airtight up to 1 week or... - 29.0515
Red Pepper, Feta And Garlic Hummus
This red pepper. Feta and garlic hummus recipe is made with chickepeas. Consireded very nutritious, the hummus is a maediterranean dip that has been americanised to taste. the red pepper, feta cheese and garlic along with hotpepper sauce, really give it a... - 33.6082
Garlic Flavored Braised Red Cabbage
Preheat oven to 325 Â°F (160 Â°C).
Core cabbage. Cut in quarters and slice thinly. Place cabbage in bowl with cold water for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Place salt pork in deep ovenproof saute pan. Cook 3 minutes over medium heat. Discard salt pork... - 25.1881
Red Lobster Cheese Garlic Biscuits
Heat oven to 450°.
In large bowl, combine baking mix, milk and cheese.
Stir until soft dough forms.
Beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
In a small bowl, mix margarine and garlic... - 35.4608
Garlic Stuffed Red Potatoes
1 Throughly clean the potatoes and peel.
2 Cut each into 1/4th inch thick slices.
3 Lightly coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
4 Create a pocket in each potato slice, using the tip of a sharp knife.
5 ... - 40.1943
Garlic-stuffed Red Potatoes
Peel the potatoes and cut each into 1/4 inch thick slices.
With the tip of a very sharp knife, create a pocket in each potato slice and insert 1 slice of garlic into each pocket.
Lightly coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Place... - 30.8947
Lamb Steaks With Garlic Rosemary And Red Currant
Wipe the steaks, clean with kitchen paper (paper towels), then place them in a single layer in a large shallow dish.
Whisk the remaining ingredients together and pour over the meat.
Leave to marinate for at least 2 hours.
Grill (broil) or barbecue for 5... - 31.0191
Roasted Eggplant And Garlic Soup With Sweet Red Pepper
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Pierce the eggplant with a fork in several places.
Put it in a small roasting pan and cook for 15 minutes.
Break a whole bulb of garlic in half and add a half bulb to the roasting pan with the red pepper.
Bake the vegetables until... - 45.9229
Garlic Dressing With Red Wine
Garlic Dressing has a great taste. The eggs and wine vinegar makes the Garlic Dressing a prefect alibi for appetizers. Must use it. - 28.549
Prawn And Red Pepper Soup With Almond Garlic Sauce
Put the prawn peelings, wine, 900 ml (1 pt 12 fl oz) water, bay leaf, rosemary, chilli and lemon zest in a soup pot and add salt.
Bring to the boil and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Strain through a colander lined with damp cheesecloth or muslin.
Spear... - 43.0714
Red Leaf Lettuce Salad With Garlic Vinegar Dressing
All health enthusiasts - here is a healthy and delicious salad recipe, which is also quite simple to prepare. You only need to cook up the dressing nicely, rest is all only tossing up. Watch the video to get some idea from chef and then try out by yourself. - 101.951
Herb And Garlic Sausage With Red Onion Relish
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
1.Place sausages on hot, lightly oiled barbecue grill or flatplate.
Barbecue, turning frequently, 10 minutes or until well browned and cooked through.
Cut sausages in half, lengthways.
2.Cut focaccia into quarters, split in half... - 41.9341
Roasted Red Pepper And Garlic Quiche
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes.
Place peppers, skin side up, on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil; flatten peppers with palm of hand.
Remove papery skin of garlic; do not peel or separate cloves.
Add whole garlic to baking... - 45.6539
Roasted Red Curry Carrots With Ginger And Garlic
Preheat the oven to 425° In a 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish, combine the oil, butter and curry paste.
Add the carrots, ginger and garlic, season with salt and toss to coat.
Add the water and cover the dish tightly with foil.
Roast the carrots for 30... - 29.4959
Garlic Red Chili Sauce
1. Place chilies in medium bowl with boiling water; let stand 1 hour.
2. Transfer chilies and soaking water to blender container; process until smooth. Transfer puree to 2-quart (2-L) saucepan; whisk in remaining ingredients.
3. Heat over medium-high heat to... - 29.4985
Red Snapper In Garlic Anchovy Marinade
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl
4. Allow to marinate for one hour
5. Add the fish to the preheated plank
6. Bake for 30 minutes or till done
7. Use the remaining... - 41.5422
Rabbit With Red Bell Peppers And Garlic
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Mix the garlic powder, mixed herbs and salt and pepper on a plate.
Roll the rabbit pieces in the mixture until well coated.
Pour the oil into the hot... - 44.8089
Easy Garlic Lemon Red Snapper
Rinse fish, pat dry, and set aside.
Spread almonds in a 9-inch pie pan and bake in a 375° oven until golden (about 5 minutes), stirring several times.
Remove almonds from pan and set aside.
Place butter in same pan and return to oven.
When butter is melted,... - 34.7941
Red And Green Peppers In Olive Oil, Garlic, And Parsley
Char the peppers under the broiler or on the stovetop, until black.
Put them in a paper bag in the still hot but turned-off oven and turn the bag repeatedly for 5 minutes.
Take the peppers out of the bag and peel the skin off under cold running water.
Seed... - 33.9351
Garlic Lemon Red Snapper
Spread almonds on a rimmed microwave-proof plate.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 6 to 8 minutes or until nuts are golden, stirring every 3 minutes.
Place butter, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, paprika, and lemon peel in a small... - 42.6613
Roasted Garlic New Potatoes
Invited guests at home? But don't know what to serve? Don't worry, chef Hendrik has the perfect dish for you. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Roasted Baby Potatoes. A very easy and simple recipe, which can be prepared in minutes. - 88.612
Chicken Smothered In Roasted Garlic With Sweet Basil Red Gravy
Heat oil in large skillet over high heat.
Season chicken with 1 tablespoon of the Poultry Magic.
Blend flour and 2 teaspoons of the Poultry Magic in another container.
Dust chicken pieces with seasoned flour.
Add chicken pieces to hot oil (large pieces and... - 39.5627
Roast Turkey With Green Chiles, Garlic, And Red Chile Gravy
For gravy base: Heat oil in heavy large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and oregano.
Saute until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Whisk in chicken broth.
Bring gravy base just to boil, whisking constantly.
Reduce heat and... - 44.1162
Red Skin Potato Salad With Crisp Garlic Green Beans
To Cook Potatoes: Fill a medium saucepan with water and bring it to a boil.
Scrub potatoes and slice 1/4 inch thick by hand or in a food processor with the 1/4-inch (4 mm) slicing blade.
Boil until tender, but slightly crisp when pierced with the tip of a... - 40.9561
Garlic Stuffed Pampas Steaks With Red Chile Sauce And Latin Lentils
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a heavy skillet, place the chiles in a single layer and dry-roast over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, shaking the skillet frequently.
3) In a mixing bowl, place the chilies, cover with hot water and allow to... - 46.0831
Red Pepper Peperonata
1. Melt the butter with the oil in a saucepan and fry the onion and garlic until softened. Stir in the peppers. Cover the pan and cook gently for 15 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes, bay leaf and seasoning to taste and mix well. Continue cooking, uncovered, for a... - 25.1948
Garlic Mashed Potatoes Hd
1. In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes until tender enough to be mashed, between 30-40 minutes.
2. Drain and transfer the potatoes to a large bowl.
3. Mash the potatoes with masher and gradually pour in the chicken broth, until potatoes gets into... - 0
15 cloves garlic, 10 dry red chillies (soak in hot water for 20 minutes).
Grind together, make a smooth paste and add 1 teaspoon chilli oil. - 14.7251
To begin, rinse and thaw your large shrimp in cool running water. Lightly pat dry. In a wide tupperware dish, place the flour, paprika and cayenne pepper. Mix lightly with your hands and coat each piece of shrimp on both sides.
Heat saute pan over high... - 33.1451
Garlic Pickle And Green Grape Pickle
If you are looking for ways to preserve garlic, you couldn't get a better option than this. Chef Bhal Dave details the nitty gritty of pickling garlic, and thereby preserving it for long. So whether you love a dash of garlic pickle with your steamed fish or... - 74.448
Coarsely chop the anchovy fillets, then with a fork mash them in the bottom of a small bowl.
Peel and mince the garlic cloves until they are pureed, mashing them against the work surface with the flat of the chopping knife.
Add to the anchovies.
Whisk in the... - 29.8992
Ginger Garlic Shrimp
Ginger Garlic Shrimp has a spicy taste. The soy sauce and sugar gives the Ginger Garlic Shrimp a two dimensional taste. - 44.3467
Three Onion Garlic Soup With Garlic Gorgonzola Croutons
To make the Three Onion—Garlic Soup: Squeeze the roasted garlic pulp from the heads into a small bowl, taking care to remove any bits of skin from the pulp.
Set aside until needed.
In a very large, heavy-bottomed pot, saute the red, yellow, and white... - 45.3275
Pepper Garlic Steak
The pepper steak is a round steak prepared along with green peppers. Cooked in a skillet the pepper steak is flavored with garlic and onions along with monosodium glutamate. Seasoned to taste, the pepper steak is simmered to finish and can be served with... - 34.6256
Garlic Pepper Steak
Season meat with garlic salt and ginger.
Heat half the oil in skillet; add meat and brown quickly on all sides.
Add remaining oil; heat.
Add peppers, onion and celery; cook just till slightly tender.
Mix cornstarch, water and soy sauce.
Add to... - 38.4783
Quick Garlic Steaks
Cut steaks almost through the centre and open out.
Beat steaks with a meat mallet until 1/4 inch thick.
Combine melted butter and garlic, dip steaks in butter to coat.
Barbecue steaks over medium hot coals for 5-15 minutes, according to taste.
Baste while... - 35.089
Mexican Garlic Beef Meatballs
1 In a medium mixing bowl combine the crumbs, chili sauce, egg, onion, salt, and garlic powder. Add ground beef and mix well. Shape meat mixture into 30 to 32 meatballs. Place the meatballs on a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1 inch baking pan. Bake in a 350° oven for 15... - 26.1406
Garlic Pot Roast
Cut garlic clove; rub over meat.
Sprinkle meat liberally with flour to which some salt and pepper have been added.
Heat oil in large, heavy kettle.
Put in meat; brown well on one side.
Add carrots, celery, green pepper, and turnips.
Cook until meat... - 42.8922
Lemon And Garlic Lamb Chops
Lemon and garlic lamb chops is a skillet cooked lamb recipe. Prepared with a seasoned flour coating, it is flavored with garlic powder and lemon peel. The floured lamb chops are fried in oil to cook and can be served with fresh or baked vegetables and... - 38.9545
Hot Pate With Garlic Bread
Combine beef, pork, and sausage and grind through a food chopper 3 times or spin in a food processor until smooth, using the on off method.
Add garlic, onion, basil, marjoram, thyme, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Mix with wooden spoon until thoroughly... - 39.207
Braised Leg Of Mutton With Garlic
Remove bones, then with a sharp knife make 10 narrow slits in the leg of mutton, and push a piece of garlic into each slit.
Preparation is then similar to that for Braised Rump of Beef.
Garnish with steamed rice or macaroni. - 30.2383
Pork Chops With Browned Garlic Butter Sauce
Pork chops with browned garlic butter sauce is a herbed and spicy pork recipe. Skillet cooked with thyme, sage and spices seasoning mix of garlic, onion powder and mustard, the pork chops are fried in oil and served with prepared garlic butter sauce. - 39.1878
Grape Jelly Hot Dogs And Garlic Cola Ribs
Watch this incredible video that shares two recipes for some unique appetizers. This video is absolutely impressive and interesting making it a must watch. Try out these recipes for grape jelly hot dogs and garlic cola ribs and you would surely be delighted... - 98.8216
Garlic Lamb With Coffee Baste
Using a small pointed knife, slit meat and insert garlic in several places.
Rub lamb with pepper.
Bank about 20 low-glowing coals on each side of fire grill and place a metal drip pan in center.
Place grill 4 to 6 inches above drip pan; grease grill... - 36.4938
Pesto Garlic Roast Baby Potatoes
Super easy whole roast potatoes. Choosing baby veggies makes life easy with no chopping and minimal prep work. Pick your favorite colour, great with yellow, white, red or purple spuds. - 99.3508
Garlic Roasted Lamb Loins
Trim lamb and pat dry; sprinkle with pepper and thyme.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 5 hours.
Garlic Sauce: Meanwhile, separate garlic into cloves but do not peel.
Rinse cloves and place in saucepan with enough boiling water to cover;... - 44.6576
Garlic Pork And Green Peppers
Cut the pork in strips 1/4 inch thick.
Mash the garlic, coarse salt, and pepper with a mortar and pestle (or in round bowl with large spoon) until it forms a smooth paste.
With a fine pastry brush, coat both sides of pork strips lightly with the garlic... - 43.0714
Grilled Garlic Halibut
Mix oil, salt, red pepper and garlic; spread on both sides of halibut steaks.
Cover and grill on oiled grill 4 inches from medium coals 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Sprinkle with cilantro. - 27.3715
Mushrooms With Garlic And Parsley
Remove the stems from the mushrooms.
No, do not wash them.
Wipe them with a damp towel if it will make you feel better.
Heat a large frying pan and add half the oil.
Saute the caps on high heat, tossing them about so that they cook evenly.
Very lightly brown... - 33.3802
Capsicums (peppers) Roasted In Garlic
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Place red capsicum (pepper) in a bowl. Combine oil, garlic, red chilli and oregano, pour over capsicum and toss to coat.
2. Layer capsicum (pepper), skin side up, in a baking dish, cover with aluminium foil and bake for... - 25.2264
Garlic Wine Vinegar
1. Crush the garlic and add to the vinegar in a saucepan. Heat until almost boiling and then stand until quite cool.
2. Strain and bottle. - 22.5323
1 Wash and sterilize a 1 1/2 quart wide-mouth jar and its lid by boiling for 10 minutes.
In a medium-size enameled or stainless steel saucepan, bring the vinegar to a simmer.
Meanwhile, place the garlic, peppercorns, and wine in the sterilized jar.
Add the... - 24.9602
Sauteed Artichoke Hearts With Garlic And Lemon
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the artichokes and crushed red pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until artichokes just start to brown, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the garlic and salt; cook, stirring occasionally, until... - 17.5743
Wine Garlic Spread
1.In a small bowl, mix butter or margarine with garlic clove or garlic powder, salt and dry red wine.
2.Blend the ingredients well.
3.Use the spread on breads. - 27.3137
Combine ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until thoroughly blended.
Or shake well in a small jar with screw cap firmly in place. - 22.6393
Chili Garlic Sauce
Process all ingredients in a blender until fine.
Keep refrigerated in a covered jar.
Serve with steamed poultry or with rice and other cooked dishes. - 28.6727
Garlic Potato Salad
Slice potatoes and place in a serving bowl.
Add oil, vinegar, minced garlic, salt, and pepper; toss gently to coat potatoes.
Stir in sausage, onion, and red pepper.
Chill until ready to serve. - 30.5248
Spicy Garlic Bread
Cut bread into 1-inch slices, cutting to, but not through, the bottom crust.
Stir together butter or margarine, garlic powder, and red pepper.
Spread mixture between slices; sprinkle cheese between slices.
Seal in heavy-duty foil, label, and freeze.
To serve,... - 31.6086
Roasted Potatoes With Garlic
In a jelly-roll or large baking pan toss the potatoes with the garlic, the oil, and salt and pepper to taste and roast them in the middle of a preheated 500° F oven, stirring once, for 30 minutes. - 17.6223
Caramelized Broccoli With Garlic
In a large, deep skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
Add the broccoli cut side down, cover and cook over moderate heat until richly browned on the bottom, about 8 minutes.
Pour in the water, cover and cook until the broccoli is just tender and the... - 30.9556
Prawns In Garlic Sauce
1. Clean prawns, heat oil and fry ground spices.
2. Add prawns, blanched tomatoes and salt.
3. Bring to boil and simmer till done.
4. Add vinegar and little sugar before serving - 28.3606
Cheesy Garlic Shrimp Loaf
A luscious blend of cream cheese, garlic, roasted red pepper, cooked shrimp and cheddar cheese is spread onto Italian bread and then baked until hot and bubbly. This easy to prepare dish will you make you the star of every occasion! - 103.092
Garlic Grilled Lamb Chops
1. Place lamb chops, wine, and garlic in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Seal bag; marinate in refrigerator 1 1/2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove lamb from bag; discard marinade. Sprinkle chops with rosemary, salt, and... - 25.6658
Garlic Flavored Baked Lasagna
This Baked Lasagna never fails to make my heart crave for it whenever I even think about it ! I simply can't wait to make it once more for a meal ! Why don't you try out this terrific Baked Lasagna and let me know if you like it ! - 38.4131
Salmon Fillets In Garlic Broth
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle fish with salt .
And black pepper; set aside.
In a small bowl combine parsley, broth, wine, olive oil, red pepper, and garlic.Place fish in a single layer in a 2-quart rectangular baking... - 39.8031
Garlic Lover's Shrimp
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pepper, garlic, and bay leaf; saute 30 seconds. Add shrimp and salt; saute 3 minutes. Remove shrimp from skillet; set aside. Add wine, parsley, and thyme to skillet; bring to a boil, and cook... - 26.84
Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender, and process until smooth.
Pour into a large bowl; cover and chill. - 29.5306
Spaghetti With Garlic And Olive Oil
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add the spaghetti.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the garlic and crushed red pepper flakes, if desired, and saute until the garlic is golden, about 3 minutes.
3.... - 30.57
Fish With Lime And Garlic
1. Cut deep diagonal slits in both sides of the fish. Place lemon grass, ginger, the halved green chilli, lime leaves and coriander plants in cavity of fish.
2. Half fill a wok with hot water and bring to the boil. Place fish on a wire rack and place above... - 35.7769
Cream Cheese Roasted Garlic Dip
1. While the garlic and red pepper are roasting, put the yogurt into a fine mesh strainer suspended over a bowl. Discard the liquid from under the yogurt; then put the yogurt into a bowl.
2. Add the cream cheese, parsley, salt, pepper, and Tabasco to the... - 31.1576
Garlic Herb Cheese
1. Line a straight-sided, decorative 2 1/2- or 3-cup mold with plastic wrap, extending it up the side of the mold.
2. In medium bowl, with electric mixer, beat cream cheese, butter, Worcestershire, red-pepper sauce, garlic and 1 teaspoon thyme until well... - 32.4834
Korean-style Pickled Garlic Chives Kimchi
1. In a pot pour water and add sweet rice flour, mix well to dissolve the flour and bring it to a boil.
2. Once the mixture thickens, turn off the heat and allow it to cool.
3. Clean and trim the ends, rinse and drain the chives and cut into 2... - 125.627
Grandma Fraaza's Garlic Dill Pickles
Let stand overnight in cold water.
Pack into hot sterilized jars.
(Follow manufacturer's directions for sterilization process.) To each jar add: powdered alum, garlic, red pepper, and head of dill on bottom of jar.
After packing in pickles,... - 42.475
Garlic Buttered Fusilli
Heat butter and garlic in a small skillet Pour garlic butter over cooked fusilli, add a generous amount of parsley, and toss until mixed.
Serve immediately accompanied by a tossed green salad with Italian dressing, a basket of crusty rolls or bread sticks,... - 18.6897
1.Preheat the oven at 150 degree C
2. Fold a piece of foil.
3. Place the unpeeled head of garlic and shape it into a package with the top open.
4. Pour few drops of olive oil and wine onto it.
5. Bake for 30- 45 minutes.
6.Serve... - 33.4709
Split Pea Soup With Garlic Croutons
1. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add carrot and next 3 ingredients; saute until vegetables are tender. Stir in garlic, red pepper, and cloves; saute 30 seconds. Stir in water and next 5 ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and... - 29.4939
Garlic Pork Nuggets
Thoroughly mix pork and garlic.
Sprinkle generously with pepper and lightly with salt.
Spread meat mixture in a single, solid layer in 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking pans.
Bake, uncovered, in a 350° oven until meat is crisp and well browned, about 1 hour; stir... - 30.0917
Indian Garlic Chutney
Very quick, easy, simple and yet very flavorful recipe. Has a good shelf life, can prepare in bulk and store for longer time. - 95.1363
Lemon Garlic Chick Pea Spread
1 ln a food processor or blender, whirl the chick peas, green peas, lemon juice, oil, cumin, garlic, salt, and red pepper sauce for 1 minute or until pureed.
Refrigerate, covered, for 1 hour before serving.
Will keep, covered and refrigerated, for 2 days. - 29.1293
Garlic Mexican Rice
Heat oil in heavy frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, rice, and red pepper; saute until onion is limp and rice opaque.
Add salt, cayenne, water, and chicken-broth granules; cover.
Cook 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Add peas and carrots... - 35.1864
Spaghetti With Oil And Garlic
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the spaghetti and boil for 6 to 8 minutes or until al dente.
While the pasta is boiling, gently heat the olive oil, garlic, salt and red pepper flakes for about 5 minutes.
Do not... - 33.503
Spaghetti With Quick Garlic Tomato Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; stir in garlic and red pepper flakes. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until garlic is light golden. (Do not let garlic brown or sauce will be bitter.) Add tomatoes; season with salt,... - 27.914
Garlic French Beans
1. In a large saucepan, place jars and cover with water; boil for 5 minutes for sterilizing.
2. Into 2 hot, sterilized pint jars, pack green beans.
3. Add 1/4 teaspoon red pepper, 1 clove garlic and 1 dill head in each jar.
4. In a... - 46.3724
Lemon Garlic Mint Vinegar
Place mint, garlic and lemon peel in a tall 1 quart glass bottle.
Pour vinegar over almost to fill.
Cap and seal - 23.7349
Garlic And Curry Leaves Chutney Powder
1. Roast garlic, curry leaves, red chillies without oil on a pan
2. Leave tamarind on hot pan till it is warm( use a seedless and cleaned tamarind).
3. Take garlic, curryleaves, tamarind, salt and red chillies in a blender. Blend them to a coarse mix. Remove... - 35.8434
Spaghetti With Garlic And Oil
In small saucepan or skillet cook garlic in olive oil till golden brown.
Stir in parsley, salt, red pepper, and pepper.
Heat and stir for 3 minutes.
Toss garlic mixture with spaghetti or other pasta till coated. - 29.2359
Peach Garlic Chutney
1)In a large dutch oven mix peaches, onion, raisins,clove garlic,brown sugar ,red pepper,mustard seeds, ground ginger, salt,vinegar together.
2)Boil the mixture stirring frequently.
3)Later stir for atleast 2 hours by reducing heat till the mixture... - 45.0123
Garlic Spiced Olives
Place oregano, pepper flakes and garlic in jar of olives.
Cover tightly and shake until seasonings are well distributed.
Refrigerate at least 4 days but no longer than 2 weeks. - 21.191
1. Boil lentil in water till soft.
2. Chop onion. Slice garlic, crush coriander.
3. Heat oil and fry lightly onion, garlic, coriander, whole. red chillies, turmeric, mustard seeds, cumin, fenugreek, peppercorns, and curry leaves.
4. Drain off 1 cup liquid for... - 44.888
Pork Scaloppine With Vinegar And Garlic
1. In a nonreactive small saucepan, bring garlic cloves, red wine vinegar, and water to a boil over medium heat. Cook tightly covered 10 minutes, or until garlic is soft but still holds its shape.
2. Trim excess fat from pork. Season with salt and pepper. In... - 25.9369
Grilled Peppery Salmon With Garlic Greens
To make the salmon: Coat the grill rack or broiler-pan rack with olive-oil cooking spray.
Preheat the grill to medium or preheat the broiler.
Sprinkle the salmon with the salt and pepper.
Cover loosely and let stand while cooking the greens.
Grill or broil... - 42.3467
Red Garlic Recipes By Category