- » Red Frosting
Red Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red frosting recipes.
Red Velvet Biscotti With Cream Cheese Frosting
1.Add cake flour, corn meal, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder into a large bowl and stir to combine.
2.In a seperate bowl beat the sugar and eggs together until a pale yellow.
3.Add in vanilla extract and red food coloring into the egg and sugar... - 46.7849
Red Cup Cakes With Wonderful Frosting - Part 2 Preparation
This mini version of the classic red velvet cake, these delightfully good cup cakes topped with creamy frostings makes for delectable indulgence. Appeasing to the eyes as well as the palate, this tasty sweet treats can be easily baked at home following this... - 111.775
Betty's Red Currant Chocolate Ganache Frosting
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Red Currant Chocolate Ganache Frosting. This frosting will be used in the next upload—Chocolate Lovers' Cake, which is an individual heart-shaped cake for Valentine's Day. - 101.368
Frosting For Red Devil Cake
Mix milk, flour and salt together in a small sauce pan.
Cook slowly until thick.
Cream sugar and butter until very fluffy.
Add cooked mixture to creamed mixture and beat well.
Garnish with coconut if desired. - 35.5638
Red Velvet Cake With Velvet Frosting
My whole family goes crazy for red velvet cake. It’s so gorgeous and festive and sounds so luxe. This old-fashioned Southern favorite can be made even healthier by using Seelect Natural Food Coloring, which I order online (see Resources, page 177). That... - 38.5181
Red Velvety Cake With Marshmallow Frosting
Cream liquid Butter Buds, sugars, and Egg Beaters.
Make a paste with 2 Tbs. liquid Butter Buds, cocoa and food coloring; add to creamed mixture.
Mix buttermilk with lite salt, soda, and vanilla.
Add alternately with flour to cream mixture.
Beat 3 minutes... - 39.7689
Easy Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
These red velvet cupcakes come together quick and easy! A one-bowl recipe that produces homemade red velvet cupcakes that are bakery-style soft and fluffy with that signature southern red velvet taste! I topped these cupcakes with a simple cream cheese... - 125.062
Red Velvet Cupcake With Creme Cheese Frosting
A red, white and blue cup cake that is synonymous with the 4th of July celebrations.Truly,a party popper,these red velvet cup cakes with a decadent cream cheese frosting especially scores with the ones watching their calorie intake as they are made with sugar... - 83.6313
Pink Mountain Frosting
1. Combine sugar, corn syrup, cherry juice and salt in a small saucepan; cover. Heat to boiling; uncover; boil gently until mixture registers 242° on a candy thermometer, or until a small amount of the hot syrup falls threadlike from a spoon.
2. While syrup... - 21.896
Cabernet Cake With Mocha-mascarpone Frosting
1. Preheat the oven 350 degree.
2. Prepare the 8” baking pan, grease it with little butter and dust it with flour.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine the cake mix with eggs, vegetable oil, sour cream, cabernet and vanilla extract.
4. Blend... - 116.333
The seven minute frosting is a versatile frosting that can be used for almost any cake and is quickly prepared. The seven minute frosting is also a cooked frosting that can be flavored with differnt essences and used in any way desired. The seven minute... - 39.0006
Cream butter; add powdered sugar alternately with 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon orange juice.
Add orange extract and orange rind, beat until smooth.
Add more juice, if necessary, to reach desired spreading consistency.
Add food coloring, if desired. - 29.267
Peppermint Butter Frosting
Cream butter, extract, and salt.
Gradually add the confectioners' sugar, beating until smooth after each addition.
Add egg and beat thoroughly.
If necessary, blend in milk.
Beat until frosting is of spreading consistency.
Tint as desired with red food... - 30.3984
Cream Cheese Frosting
A great frosting that can be used for Red Velvet cupcakes or cake, carrot cake or any recipe where you would like to use cream cheese frosting . Super easy and requires only 3 ingredients. Adapted from Martha Stewart. - 103.356
Creamy Orange Frosting
Beat all ingredients except food color on medium speed until frosting is smooth and spreading consistency.
Stir in 1 or 2 drops each food color. - 25.3992
Betty's Orange Halloween Frosting For Chocolate Cookies
1. In a medium-sized bowl, add shortening, ½ teaspoon salt, and 1 cup of confectioner’s sugar. Beat the mixture until crumbly.
2. Drop lemon juice, and whisk well.
3. Throw 2 cups of sugar alternately with 2 tablespoon of water. Whisk after each... - 107.822
How To Make Cream Cheese Frosting
Cream cheese frosting is so easy to make. There is no need to buy cream cheese frosting in a can. You can make this great tasting frosting homemade. You will need powdered sugar, cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and some lemon juice. This type of frosting can... - 118.162
Creamy Orange Frosting
Creamy Orange Frosting on Pumpkin Jumbos are my children's favorite cookies. They will happily lick off the Creamy Orange Frosting before gobbling down the cookies. Try this wonderful Creamy Orange Frosting recipe! - 32.1898
Apple Candy Frosting
Apple candy frosting is made by heating together applesauce, cinnamon candies and light corn syrup. The apple candy frosting is a light and flavorful and mildly spicy frosting that can go great with apple cakes or fruit cakes. - 23.9993
Decorator S Frosting
1. Beat butter or margarine and shortening until soft in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed. Beat in 10X sugar and salt until mixture is crumbly and all sugar has been added.
2. Add milk, brandy, corn syrup and vanilla to bowl. Beat until mixture is... - 26.965
In top of double boiler, combine egg whites, sug- ar, corn syrup, and 1/3 cup water.
With portable electric mixer or rotary beater, beat about 1 minute to combine ingredients.
Cook over rapidly boiling water (water in bottom should not touch top of double... - 34.8829
Pink Fluffy Frosting
Boil sugar and 5 tablespoons water until 232°F registers on candy thermometer, or until syrup forms 2-inch threads .
Beat egg whites, cream of tartar, salt, and remaining water until stiff enough to form peaks.
Add syrup gradually, beating constantly.
Add... - 34.98
White Chocolate Frosting
1. In medium saucepan, heat 1/2 cup heavy cream (from first 2 1/2 cup batch) to boiling over medium heat. Remove from heat. Add 8 ounces chopped white chocolate and whisk until melted and thoroughly blended. Pour into large bowl, and place in refrigerator... - 25.9273
Cream Cheese Frosting
Talk about quick, easy and delicious! This frosting goes very nicely with apple cake, carrot cake and banana muffins. - 103.568
In medium saucepan, combine granulated sug- ar, salt, and cream of tartar with 1-1/2 cups water.
Over low heat, cook, stirring, until sugar is dis- solved.
Over medium heat, cook, without stirring, to 226F on candy thermometer.
Transfer to top of double... - 34.8575
Frosting Berry Cake
1. Grease a deep square 10-cup glass-ceramic casserole. Or use a 10-cup deep round casserole; flour lightly.
2. Prepare cake mix with eggs and water, following label directions; pour into prepared casserole.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 50 minutes, or... - 39.3531
As You Like Lt Frosting
Blend butter and sugar.
Stir in cream and vanilla, adding enough cream to make the mixture easy to spread.
Divide icing into 3 parts.
Mark cake into thirds across the cake.
Ice 1/3 with plain icing.
Drizzle a little of the melted chocolate over it from the... - 33.6266
Pink Brick Frosting
Combine all ingredients in double boiler over 1-inch simmering water.
Beat with electric mixer 7-8 minutes until frosting forms peaks.
Spread frosting on Ghirardelli Square Cake.
Sprinkle with crushed peppermint sticks, if desired. - 31.2329
Vanilla Frosting For Tartlets
In top of double boiler, combine all ingredients with 2 tablespoons water.
Cook, stirring, over hot water, just until frosting is smooth and shiny and coats a wooden spoon.
Spoon while still warm over tartlets.
If frosting thickens on standing, thin it with a... - 22.3393
Combine first 5 ingredients in top part of double boiler.
Beat with rotary beater until mixed.
Place over rapidly boiling water; beat constantly for 7 minutes, or until frosting forms peaks.
Remove from heat, add vanilla and marshmallows, and beat until... - 36.0819
Fluffy Pink Frosting
1. Mix sugar, corn syrup and water in 2-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until mixture boils, about 1 minute.
2. Beat egg white in l 1/2-quart bowl until soft peaks form. Pour hot syrup very slowly in thin stream into egg white, beating... - 26.5569
Gluten Free, Dairy Free And Corn Free Frosting
Frostings are so good although not enjoyable by some people due to their allergic tendencies with glutens and lactose. Chef KC Pomering shows how to make a Gluten and Dairy Free Frosting using healthy and delicious substitutes along with vanilla flavor. Good... - 125.559
1) In a large, granulated sugar, cream of tartar and water.
2) Place the pan over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves, then cook, to 226°F on a candy thermometer; remove from heat.
3) Allow to cool to 125°F, and slowly beat in... - 44.4331
Beat butter at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating well.
Add whipping cream, flavoring, and food coloring; beat until frosting is spreading consistency. - 23.2365
Cinnamon Candy Frosting
Cream butter; alternately add confectioners' sugar and milk, beating until of spreading consistency.
Stir in crushed candy. - 21.6751
Castle Cake Frosting
1) In large bowl, beat butter or margarine until soft.
2) Stir in sugar, alternately with corn syrup and milk.
3) While still beating add in vanilla and salt.
4) Carry on beating until frosting is thick and smooth.
5) In a small bowl place 1 cup of... - 37.2022
Butter Cream Decorating Frosting
1) In a medium bowl, beat butter or margarine and add in 10X sugar gradually and egg white until frosting is creamy-smooth.
2) Divide into 4 small bowls.
3) Mix each of the others with a drop or two of food colorings to make pink, yellow, green and... - 33.6405
In a small mixer bowl, beat egg whites until foamy.
Gradually add sugar and salt; beat until stiff peaks form.
In a small saucepan, heat corn syrup to boiling.
Slowly pour hot corn syrup over beaten egg whites, beating constantly.
Add peppermint extract and... - 33.6038