- » Red French Dressing
Red French Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red french dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red french dressing recipes.
French Dressing With Red Wine Vinegar
1 In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients together and beat until they are mixed well.
2 In a screw-topped jar, alternatively, put all the ingredients.
3 Shake vigorously for about 10 seconds.
4 Use as desired. - 28.3524
Zesty French Dressing
1) In jar with tight-fitting lid, place all the ingrediets.
2) Put the lid on tightly and shake to mix well.
3) Place the jar in refrigerator, at least 2 hours, to blend flavors.
4) Strain, to remove onion and garlic.
5) Put the lid and shake well just... - 45.3247
White-wine French Dressing
1) In a bowl, place together all the ingredients.
2) Using a rotary beater, beat the vinegar mixture until well blended.
3) Stream the vinegar mixture into jar with tight-fitting lid.
4) Secure tightly with the lid and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
5)... - 44.8213
Traditional French Dressing
French Dressing is easy to make. The eggs and red wine vinegar gives the French Dressing a prefect taste. Must use it. - 31.624
Red Wine Vinegar Dressing
1) Take all the ingredients and mix them.
2) Allow them to chill.
3) Serve the dish in a serving plate. - 31.2769
Mexican Salad With French Dressing
Combine lettuce and green onion in large salad bowl; let stand.
Into skillet with browned beef, add onion and cook until tender.
Stir in beans, French dressing, water, and chili powder; simmer 15 minutes.
Add meat mixture and 1 1/2 cups cheese to lettuce and... - 34.7761
Bean Sprout Salad With French Dressing
1. Mix the beansprouts with the coarsely shredded greens and chopped spring onions.
2. Decorate with thinly sliced red and green pepper and serve with a French dressing. - 28.9913
Garlic French Dressing
Combine ingredients in jar.
Cover and shake vigorously.
Store several days before using.
Makes 1-2/3 cups.
PEPPERY GARLIC DRESSING To above recipe, add 2 Tblsp, lemon juice, dash freshly ground pepper, and if desired, 1/4 tsp.
crushed red... - 28.2006
Remoulade Sauce French Dressing Base
Combine the vinegar with the mustard, scallions, celery, horseradish and parsley.
Beat in the olive oil, a little at a time, and season to taste with red pepper, salt and black pepper. - 32.7831
Combine all ingredients together in a screw top jar, shake well.
Store in refrigerator if not being used immediately.
Crushed garlic, French or English mustard or chopped herbs may be added to the basic dressing.
Olive, safflower or peanut oil may be... - 25.3109
Ripe Olive French Dressing
Combine all ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly and blend well.
Pour over salad and toss lightly.
Great tossed with bite-size chunks of western iceberg lettuce.
Combine with any of the following: radish and cucumber slices, red onion rings, green... - 31.6609
Rice Salad With French Dressing
1.Add rice to large saucepan of boiling water, boil rapidly, uncovered, for about 12 minutes or until tender.
Drain rice, rinse under cold water, drain well.
Combine rice with remaining ingredients in large bowl, mix well.
2.French Dressing: Combine oil,... - 38.2835
Classic French Vinaigrette
A classic French vinaigrette is an asset to every kitchen. You can use the whole amount or can store in refrigerator for later usage. Preparing this vinaigrette is so easy that anyone can do that. You can make variations by adding various ingredients as per... - 129.296
Classic French Vinaigrette
Are you a salad lover? You must know how to prepare a Classic French Vinaigrette that makes a brilliant dressing. In this video, chef shares a detailed process to make this dressing. Go on add that extra flavor to your salads. - 93.8376
Canlis French Dressing
Place all ingredients into a bottle and allow to stand, then shake vigorously and serve. - 25.2208
French Dressing Vinaigrette
In a bowl mix vinegar, salt, and pepper with a fork.
Add oil and mix vigorously until well blended and slightly thickened.
Use to dress green or vegetable salads. - 23.5735
Delicious French Vinaigrette Dressing
When you are looking to 'wow' someone, something as simple as a salad can do the trick, given that you toss it up a la the French style. Chef Keith Snow brings to you a French salad dressing recipe that is very simple yet supremely versatile. Good enough to... - 104.965
Wine French Dressing
Combine all ingredients in jar with tight fitting cover.
Shake until thoroughly blended; chill.
Best if made the day before using. - 28.7903
Try this alluring French Dressing. An easily prepared dressing, this French Dressing is a recipe which you will always love to serve with your favorite salad. - 28.8044
Old Fashioned French Dressing
1. In a food processor or blender, place all of the ingredients and process for 1 minute or until very smooth. Cover and refrigerate until serving time (will keep for up to 4 weeks). If the dressing thickens as it chills, stir in a little extra white wine or... - 25.3252
Classic French Dressing
1 In a blender jar, combine all the ingredients.
2 Blend well.
3 In a jar, pour the prepared dressing.
4 Shake well before using. - 37.1789
Brown Derby French Dressing
In a screw-top jar, combine the vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, sugar, mustard, pepper, and garlic.
Cover and shake well.
Add the olive oil and shake again.
Shake vigorously before serving. - 34.0436
Spicy French Dressing
In a screw top jar, combine oil, vinegar, catsup, lemon juice, salt, paprika and cayenne.
Cover and shake vigorously to blend.
Store in refrigerator, covered, until ready to serve. - 26.2472
Best French Dressing
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients. Blend well using a rotary beater.
2. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, pour the prepared dressing and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Makes 2 1/2 cups.
3.Just before serving, shake well... - 38.5598
Best French Dressing
1. In medium bowl combine all ingredients and beat with rotary beater, until well blended.
2. Into jar with tight-fitting lid, pour the contents of the bowl. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
3. Shake well just before serving as a dressing for... - 32.4011
French Mustard Dressing
Combine all ingredients in order given, blending well.
Cover and chill to allow flavors to blend. - 28.188
Tomato French Dressing
In a small saucepan whisk together tomato juice and cornstarch until blended.
Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, stirring constantly.
Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Whisk in vinegar, olive oil,... - 39.2736
French Vinaigrette Dressing
Think vinaigrette dressing is too fancy to be made at home? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! The chef details a simple recipe to make the popular French dressing that adds a delicious touch to almost everything! - 111.364
Tuna Salad With Lemon French Dressing
In salad bowl combine tomatoes, lettuce, tuna, and scallion.
In small bowl combine oil and mustard and whip until creamy; add lemon juice, vinegar, water, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
Pour dressing over tuna mixture and toss; sprinkle with parsley. - 32.7294
Burgundy And Herb Dressing
Place the eggs in a food blender.
Add the garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, spices, and herbs.
Blend for a few seconds and then, the machine on high, pour in the oil in a steady stream.
Stir in wine, onion, and parsley by hand. - 30.4462
Roquefort Salad Dressing
1) Use a screw-top jar, to add olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, Roquefort cheese, garlic, salt, and red pepper.
2) Cover the lid and shake thoroughly.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Shake the dressing before spreading on your choice... - 40.4397
Dijon Mustard Dressing
Coddle the egg by placing it in a bowl of very hot tap water.
Let stand for 15 minutes.
Place all ingredients in a food blender and mix. - 26.8718
1) Combine all the ingredients and blend them well.
2) Chill them.
3) Serve the dish in a serving bowl. - 31.4465
1.In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all the ingredients. Shake vigorously so as to mix in all the flavours.
2. Refrigerate dressing and use as required. Makes 1 1/3 cups.
3. Drizzle on garden fresh greens or serve with a salad of your... - 34.0296
1) In jar with tight-fitting lid, place all the ingredients together.
2) Secure tightly with lid and shake the jar vigorously.
4) Place the jar in refrigerator until ready to use.
5) Shake it again just before using.
6) Drizzle on desired... - 37.5552
Basic Salad Dressing
1. In a jar with lid add all ingredients.
2. Shake well to combine.
3. This goes well with any salad of your choice. - 28.5352
Salad Nicoise With Prepared Dressing
1. In a jar with tight fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients and shake vigorously until well combined.
2. In a saucepan, pour small amount of water, add whole fresh beans; cover and cook for 17-20 minutes until they are tender.
3. If... - 46.2241
Salad Nicoise With Dressing
1) To make dressing, combine the listed ingredients in a bowl and chill.
2) In a steamer, steam green beans until tender-crisp. Drain and set aside.
3) In a pot of boiling water, blanch celery for 15 seconds.
4) In a salad bowl, arrange... - 44.147
Fennel, Arugula, And Smoked-trout Salad With Horseradish Dressing
Whisk sour cream, T/2 teaspoons olive oil, horseradish, dill, and 3/4 teaspoon white wine vinegar in small bowl.
Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
Place arugula, fennel, and onion in medium bowl.
Add 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon... - 36.1866
Eggs And Mayonnaise
Arrange a bit of romaine or endive on each plate.
Add a few onion rings.
Place the eggs on the lettuce, cut side down, and place a dollop of fresh mayonnaise on the top of each.
Pass salt and pepper to each individual. - 29.9848
Lemon Parsley Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor jar combine lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, garlic, shallots, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
2. Stream in the oil.
3. Whisk in the parsley, oregano, and fennel fronds just before serving. Pour over your favourite... - 100.013
Healthy Salad Nicoise
1. Prepare the Dressing: Whisk together the olive oil, white wine, lemon juice, garlic, basil, mustard, salt and white pepper in a medium-size bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set aside.
2. Prepare the Salad: Cook the potatoes in enough boiling... - 46.0137
Sauce For Leeks
1) Wash and cut the leeks in half lengthwise.
2) In a dry, empty jar, add all the sauce ingredients. Thoroughly shake all ingredients to combine well.
3) In a serving plate, place the leeks and pour sauce all over it.
4) Garnish with... - 43.9502
Baby Spinach And Bacon Bistro Salad
1. In a large pot, fill with water and place on heat.
2. Put the beans in the wtare and boil for 3 minutes until just cooked.
3. Remove the beans and drain in cold water. Drain them again.
4. In a large frying pan, heat the oil and add the bacon.
5.... - 44.676
Red French Dressing Recipes By Category
Red French Dressing Dish: