- » Red Fish Grilling
Red Fish Grilling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red fish grilling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red fish grilling recipes.
Grilled Red Mullet
Scrape the scales from the fish, cut off the fins and remove the eyes, but leave the head and tail on.
Gut the fish if necessary and keep the liver.
Season the inside of each fish and replace the liver.
Brush the fish with olive oil and put a... - 28.2165
Grilled Red Mullet
1. Use a sharp fish scaling knife to scrape scales from the red mullet and cut off the fins leaving the head and tail.
2. Slit each fish down the belly, and clean out the offal. Reserve the liver.
3. Wash well and pat dry on paper toweling.
4.... - 37.6891
Grilled Red Snapper With Pesto
This Grilled Red Snapper With Pesto is rich with the flavors of seasonings and red snapper fillets. Quite an easy recipe, the Grilled Red Snapper With Pesto can be added to your menu - no matter what the occasion is. Give this Grilled Red Snapper With Pesto a... - 47.4966
Red Snapper With Corn Niblets
– Preheat oven to broil 20 minutes before cooking time.
– In a saucepan filled with salted boiling water, blanch corn husk leaves for 3 minutes.
– Baste fish with oil and broil for 3 minutes on each side. Meanwhile, broil corn husk leaves for 1... - 32.8958
Island Grilled Red Snapper
1) Prepare a grill with hot coals.
2) Rinse and pat dry the snappers with paper towels.
3) Brush the snappers on innner and outer surfaces with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4) Place 3 sprigs of thyme inside each fish and... - 41.1939
Redfish With Red Wine Sauce
To prepare sauce, cook shallots and red wine in a small saucepan over medium heat until liquid has been reduced to about 3 to 4 tablespoons.
Strain and return liquid to saucepan.
Blend in half-and-half and continue cooking over low heat until warm.
Whisk in... - 42.102
Grilled Red Snapper With Avocado Papaya Salsa
Prepare grill for direct grilling.
Combine coriander, paprika, salt and red pepper in small bowl or cup; mix well.
Brush oil over fish.
Sprinkle 2 1/2 teaspoons spice mixture over fish fillets; set aside remaining spice mixture.
Place fish, skin side down, on... - 40.7324
Grilled Red Snapper With Tarragon Butter
1) To prepare tarragon butter : In a saucepan,mix together vinegar and white wine.
2) Allow the mixture to boil and reduce the liquid to a third of the volume.
3) Remove the saucepan from heat and whisk in butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until it... - 42.648
Red Mullet With Fennel
1) With a sharp knife, lightly score the fish form both sides.
2) Keep the 2 tbsps of fennel aside and chop finely the remaining fennel leaves and stalks. ... - 35.1293
Red Mullet Venetian Style
Ask the fishmonger to gut and scale the mullet but leave the heads on.
Put one crushed clove of garlic and two bruised mint leaves inside each cavity.
Make two small incisions across the flesh on each side of the fish, rub lightly with salt and then with... - 37.4235
Chablis Red Snapper
Place the fish in a mixture of the Chablis, onion and parsley and leave to marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Melt the butter and lift the fish out of the wine marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper, brush the fish with the melted butter... - 33.4044
Halibut With Red Pepper Butter
1. Prepare red pepper butter by combining the butter with the roasted pepper, chili powder, pepper flakes, and salt. Beat the mixture well by hand till you have a homogenous paste.
2. Shape the butter into a rough log that is approximately 2... - 44.9556
Whole Red Snapper, Salmon, Trout Or Sea Bass
Make an aluminum foil pan large enough to hold fish.
Brush surface of foil pan well with melted butter, margarine or oil.
Cut head and tail from fish, if desired.
Clean fish, dram and dry with paper towels.
Place fish on pan.
Combine lemon juice,... - 45.8175
Cajun Rubbed Red Snapper
1.Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat it for 5 minutes.
2.Take a small plastic bag and combine together cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, parsley, onion powder and garlic powder.
3. Shake the packet well to mix
4. Take a plateand pour contents of... - 43.9097
Red Snapper With Olive Salsa And Green Beans
1. Preheat either a - grill pan, cast-iron skillet or indoor electric grill to high heat.
2. To prepare the snapper drizzle it with olive oil.
3. In a small bowl combine spices and rub fish with the mixture.
4. On hot grill place fish... - 45.7162
Red Snapper In Raspberry Sauce
Puree the raspberries in a food processor, pass through a fine sieve.
Pour into a sauce pan, and bring to a boil.
Blend the cornstarch with the lemon juice, whisk into the sauce along with the honey.
Simmer until thick.
Brush the fillets with the oil, then... - 37.2413
Grilled Fish Burgers
The first installment in this series features grilled fish burgers with jicama, apple & red pepper slaw--a healthy refreshing take on the usual coleslaw, perfect for a hot summer day. - 99.5934
Oven Grilled Fish
How about a little country style cooking? Watch and learn how to prepare this Oven Grilled Fish in African style. It is very flavorful and goes well with the onion sauce. Try it out! - 108.277
Summer Grilled Fish Fillet
How about grilling your favorite fish for a healthy meal? In this video, chef shows a delicious way of marinating fish using lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil and paprika, red pepper and salt. Sounds so good and the best part is the same marinade... - 106.351
Marinated Grilled Fish
This grilled fish is one that is marinated in a variety of Indian spices. I like to experiment with food and so like to try this fusion version that I absolutely love. I like to serve this with a strawberry salsa that adds an extra zing to this dish. - 30.3112
Grilled Fish With Salsa
Grilled fish with salsa is made with a fruity vegetable salsa. Seasoned and brushed with lemon juice, the whitefish fillets are grill cooked over charcoal till done. Served with the peppy mango avocado and tomato salsa on the side, the grilled fish may also... - 42.6906
Provencal Grilled Tuna Salad
This Provencale Grilled Tuna Salad will keep you licking your fingers if you taste it just once ! I love these grilled tuna steaks with rosemary flavorings and garnished with salad greens and cherry tomatoes. Why don't you try this Provencale Grilled Tuna... - 51.2627
Grilled Fish Fillets
Place fillets in a large shallow dish.
Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, until butter melts.
Pour marinade over fish.
Cover; marinate 1 hour in refrigerator, turning once.
Drain fillets, reserving marinade; bring marinade... - 32.251
Oriental Grilled Fish Salad
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil and lightly grease the foil.
2 In a food processor, finely chop the ginger and garlic. Add the soy sauce, lime juice, oil, honey, lime zest (if using), black pepper and hot... - 39.1977
Grilled Fish In Malaysian Style
Malaysian cuisine lovers who enjoy eating fish will love the recipe. You can use any type of fish you like. The grilled fish is wrapped in banana leaves. This dish is very popular in Malaysia. Watch the video as the chef shares this special recipe. - 102.419
Grilled Sweet And Sour Fish
Want to serve your family with an Asian delicacy today? This recipe might just come handy. The chef demonstrates a detailed process to prepare Grilled Sweet and Sour Fish recipe that is totally delectable. - 71.9138
Grilled Fish Fillets
Seafood is delicious, easy to prepare and healthy. And grilling is a superb way to cook fish. If the grill is properly preheated and prepared, the fish will develop a nice crust when cooked. - 35.0932
Magic Grilled Fish
Heat grill as hot as possible and have flames reaching above grates before putting fish on grill.
Add dry wood chunks to glowing coals to make the fire hotter.
Dip each fillet in melted butter so that both sides are well coated, then sprinkle Blackened... - 25.3644
Grilled Tilapia Fish Tacos
Tacos, the tradition of Mexican food turn great with interesting stuffings. Watch chef Mark of wegmansfoodmarket.com showing how to make a delightful grilled dish with Tilapia fillets. Innovative with toppings, like diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, shredded... - 124.127
Grilled Fish Po'boys
1) Marinate fish in fat free Italian salad dressing for 30 minutes.
2) Grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
3) Use cooking spray over the poboy buns and broil in the oven.
4) Remove from the oven and spread with fat free mayonnaise.
5) Add lettuce... - 39.8493
Grilled Fish Barbecue Style
1. Preheat the broiler and place the rack 5 inches from the heat.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and, cover it with aluminum foil and prick with a fork. Grease the foil with oil. Avoid using spray near a hot grill. Alternately... - 45.9597
Grilled Fish Salad
1. Preheat the broiler or prepare the grill. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil and lightly oil the foil.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the ginger, garlic, soy sauce, lime juice, oil, honey, lime zest, black pepper, and red pepper flakes, and whisk to... - 38.4954
Grilled Fish Tacos With Chipotle-lime Dressing
I love grilled fish tacos! They are nutritious, yummy and easy to prepare! Once the days get longer and the weather is warmer, I cook outside most every day! Try my Red Snapper Tacos with Ceja Vineyards 2009 Sauvignon Blanc -- it's a lovely pairing! Salud! - 117.798
Grilled Fish With Tropical Relish
1. Preheat grill or broiler.
2. Brush cold-water rinsed, patted dried fish fillets with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Broil or grill fish on high heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until desired, turning halfway through.
4. In a... - 41.1804
Grilled Fish, Vegetable And Rice Packets
1 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
2 Evenly divide the cooked rice between four 15x 12-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil.
3 Slightly spread out the rice in the center of the foil.
4 Place 1 fish fillet over each portion of rice.
5... - 41.3768
Magic Grilled Fish
Heat grill as hot as possible and have flames reaching above grid before putting fish on grill.
Add dry wood chunks to glowing coals to make fire hotter.
Dip each fillet in melted butter so that both sides are well coated, then sprinkle Blackened Redfish... - 25.2599
Grilled Fish Fillets With Lentil Salsa
In a large saucepan of boiling water boil the lentils for 15 to 20 minutes, or until they are just tender, drain them in a sieve, and rinse them briefly under cold water.
Drain the lentils well and in a bowl toss them with the bell pepper, the onion, the - 27.6697
Italian Style Grilled Fish Salad
Grate 1 teaspoon peel from oranges; set aside.
Cut off and discard remaining peel and white membrane; thinly slice fruit crosswise.
On 4 dinner plates, arrange equal amounts of arugula, then alternate slices of toast, onion, and orange on greens.
Scatter... - 43.8329
Italian Style Grilled Fish Salad
Grate 1 teaspoon peel (colored part only) from orange; set aside.
With a sharp knife, cut remaining peel and all white membrane from outside of orange; thinly slice orange crosswise.
Divide arugula between 2 dinner plates, then alternate melba toast, onion... - 45.9119
Citrus Grilled Whole Fish With Lime Butter
Brush fish cavity with oil and season with pepper and lemon peel.
Overlap alternating lime and lemon slices; place in cavity of fish.
Oil outside of fish thoroughly.
Measure thickness of fish at its thickest part.
Place fish in oiled fish basket.
Or, make... - 38.3165
Grilled Trout With Tomatoes
Preheat oven to 150°F (70°C).
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Dredge trout lightly in flour and place in hot oil.
Cook 5 to 6 minutes each side over medium heat, depending on size.
Transfer fish to serving platter and keep hot in oven.
Add onion,... - 44.2452
Combine melted butter, oil, and pepper.
Brush onion, pepper slices, and kippers with butter mixture.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Cook onion and pepper slices over medium heat for about 1 minute on each side.
Vegetables will begin to brown and be warm.
Remove... - 38.5145
Combine first 9 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process 30 seconds.
Add vinegar and lemon juice; process an additional 30 seconds.
Set olive oil mixture aside.
Rinse fillet thoroughly in cold water; pat dry.
Place in a lightly... - 41.4906
Grilled Yellowfin Tuna
Preheat grill; grease rack.
Prepare Tomato-Basil-Butter Sauce.
Rinse tuna; pat dry with paper towels.
Season rinsed tuna with salt and pepper.
Brush with olive oil.
Place on greased rack about 4 inches above hot coals or high heat.
Grill 1 to 2 minutes on... - 41.2977
Cajun Grilled Redfish
When you are looking for a quick-fix to appease your starved gut, this recipe could work for you. Grilled fish wrapped with veggies and seasoned with Creole spices, you cannot go wrong with it on hungry evenings. Beryl Stokes tells you how to make a quick... - 102.881
Mediterranean Grilled Tuna Sandwich
1. Mix oil, thyme, vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic. Pour half of oil mixture over fish fillets in shallow glass or plastic dish or resealable plastic food-storage bag; turn fish to coat with marinade. Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate at least 30... - 34.9759
Grilled Tuna With Vegetables In Herb Butter
On each piece of foil mound tuna, bell peppers, squash, pea pods, carrots and onions.
For herb butter: In a small bowl stir together butter, lemon juice, garlic, tarragon and dill weed.
Drizzle over tuna and vegetables.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Fold... - 41.8256
Mexican Grilled Steaks
Mix marinade until well blended.
Marinate fish about 15 minutes, then grill, basting with leftover marinade. - 30.1662
Company Fish & Vegetables
Wipe fish with damp cloth and arrange in a shallow pan.
Pour over lemon-herb dressing; cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or until next day, turning once.
Thread potatoes and zucchini on separate skewers and brush generously with melted... - 34.5229
Combine the carrots, onions, sunflower seeds, and egg in a medium-size mixing bowl.
Remove any skin from the salmon, crush the bones, and add along with the salmon meat, thyme, tarragon, and parsley to the mixture in the bowl.
Stir until combined.
Form into... - 37.6397
Grilled Garlic Halibut
Mix oil, salt, red pepper and garlic; spread on both sides of halibut steaks.
Cover and grill on oiled grill 4 inches from medium coals 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Sprinkle with cilantro. - 27.3715
Grilled Halibut Steaks With Tomato Salsa Sauce
Tomato Salsa Sauce: In bowl, combine cucumber, red pepper, onion, tomato, vinegar, coriander (if using), Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and oil; stir to mix.
In food processor, puree half of the salsa mixture; combine with remaining salsa.
On greased... - 34.9759
Seared Grilled And Griddled Seafood Delight
Take a look at this impressive video that shows Chef Scott Dalesandro preparing various seafood dishes using different cooking methods. This video here is absolutely interesting with a wonderful presentation that makes it a delightful treat. Surely a must... - 123.255
This is grilled Halibut recipe. This recipe is just right for when you want a change and take the cooking outdoors. Heat your grill and get ready to enjoy a meal that is absolutely wonderful. - 31.2389
Firecracker Grilled Mahi Mahi
Place fillets in glass dish.
Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over Mahi Mahi.
Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator 4-6 hours.
Remove fish from marinade and place on grill, five inches from coals.
Grill 10 minutes per inch of... - 38.0272
Grilled Swordfish Kebabs With Orange-mint Marinade
In a baking dish, combine orange and lemon juices and zests, oil, mint, oregano, and garlic; add the swordfish.
Cover dish and refrigerate no longer than 1 to 2 hours, turning the fish occasionally.
Alternately thread swordfish cubes, and bay leaves onto... - 35.746
Grilled Spiced Halibut, Pineapple And Pepper Skewers
1. Combine lemon juice, garlic, chili powder, cumin, cinnamon and cloves in large resealable plastic food storage bag; knead until blended.
2. Rinse fish and pat dry. Cut into 12 cubes about 1 to 1 1/4 inches square. Add fish to bag; press out air and seal.... - 32.5853
Broiled Fish Steaks With Tomato Bell Pepper Relish
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and lightly grease the foil.
2' Coarsely chop the tomatoes; set aside. In a food processor, coarsely chop the bell pepper, scallions and basil.
3 Transfer the vegetable mixture to a bowl. Stir in the chopped... - 36.2551
Lemon Thyme Fish Kabobs
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For marinade, in a medium bowl combine lemon juice, -1 tablespoon of the oil, the salt, thyme, and black pepper.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
Add fish to marinade; toss gently to coat.
Cover and marinate... - 44.5625
Lemony Skewered Fish & Vegetables
Prepare Lemon Marinade.
Add fish cubes to marinade in bowl; stir to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until next day, mixing gently once or twice.
Lift fish from marinade.
Add zucchini, onion, bell peppers, and mushrooms to marinade; stir to... - 36.0755
Prepare a marinade with refined flour, rice flour, ginger garlic paste, eggs, lemon juice, red chili powder, salt. Add some water to adjust the consistency of the marinade (The marinade should have a thick coating consistency.
Marinate the fish fillets with... - 34.4989
Marinated Fish A La Portuguese
This Marinated Fish A La Portuguese has one of the best marinations that I've ever known . I love this with rice. You can try with any other suitable dish of choice. Make this Marinated Fish A La Portuguese in a jiffy and tell me if you like it, the way I do. - 38.2503
Blackened Fish Salad
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In a large salad bowl combine leaf lettuce, spinach, orange sections, cucumber slices, and pepper strips.
Divide the lettuce mixture among dinner plates.
In a small bowl combine basil, thyme, onion powder, ground red pepper,... - 46.7175
Fish House Barbecue
In small heavy saucepan combine all ingredients except fish.
Simmer, uncovered, over coals 10 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, grill fish over hot coals 10 to 12 minutes on each side.
Brush both sides offish with sauce during last few minutes of grilling.
Pass the... - 36.3614
Bengal Fish With Yogurt
1. Place prawns, spring onions, garlic, chili and yogurt in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
2. Brush a flameproof shallow dish with oil. Place fish in a single layer in the dish. Place under a preheated hot grill and cook for 4-5 minutes. Turn fish... - 29.0306
1) Take a ziplock bag and mix lemon juice with 1 teaspoon of grated peel, dill, rosemary, and oil. Mix it well.
2) Now marinate swordfish in it overnight or at least for 30 minutes.
3) Mix pepper and star fruit into the marinade.
4) Put the fish on... - 36.01
Tandoori Fish Kebabs
1 In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, yogurt, garlic, ginger, chili pepper, cumin, coriander, turmeric if desired, and salt. Add the fish or shellfish, toss to coat with the marinade, cover, and chill for 30 minutes.
2 Preheat the broiler, setting the... - 32.2728
Fish In Leaves
Wipe fish with a damp paper towel.
Arrange lemon and onion slices in fish cavity; lightly sprinkle fish all over with salt and pepper.
Grease both sides of a hinged wire basket
Line bottom of basket by overlapping about 12 grape leaves.
Place fish on top of... - 34.6717
Foil Wrapped Whole Fish
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Arrange lemon and onion slices in fish cavity.
Lightly sprinkle all over with salt and pepper.
Place fish on a large piece of heavy-duty foil, top with bay leaves, and wrap securely.
Set fish in center of cooking grate.
Place lid on... - 36.4628
Barbecued Fish Steaks
Thaw frozen steaks.
Arrange steaks in shallow baking pan.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix.
Pour over fish; refrigerate 30 minutes, turning steaks once.
Drain fish, reserving sauce.
Arrange steaks on well- greased shallow baking pan; brush with sauce.
Place... - 44.9144
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In a small bowl combine onion powder, garlic powder, white pepper, red pepper, black pepper, thyme, and salt.
Heat a 12 inch iron skillet or heavy aluminum skillet over high heat.
Meanwhile, brush fillets with some of the melted butter... - 43.8689
Shanghai Fish Packets
Prepare grill for direct cooking.
Place fillets in single layer in large shallow dish.
Combine mirin, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger and red pepper flakes in small bowl; pour over fillets.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator while preparing spinach.
Heat peanut... - 38.8141
Fillet Of Fish With Mustard Sauce
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add zucchini, red peppers and celery and saute for 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in foil in a low oven to keep warm.
2. Add fish fillets to pan, cook for 2 minutes on each side or until... - 32.1954
Island Fish Fajitas
Combine fresh lime juice, lemon pepper, ground cumin, and snapper fillets in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well to coat.
Marinate the snapper strips in refrigerator 20 minutes.
Heat tortillas according to package directions.
Heat oil... - 41.9097
Caribbean Fish Tacos
1. Prepare Tropical Salsa.
2. Combine sugar and next 9 ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over both sides of fish. Cover and marinate 30 minutes.
3. Prepare grill.
4. Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 9 minutes... - 35.1962
Soak the chillies (chilies) in hot water for half an hour, then rinse them, chop very finely and mix with half the lime juice and the oil.
Chop the fish into 2.5 cm (1 in) chunks and arrange them in a single layer on a plate.
Pour the chilli (chili) mixture... - 33.0612
When you have troubles getting your kids to eat fish, make Fish Taco. We all love this delicious Mexican dish that can be made easily with different kinds of filling but having a fish inside make it an irresistible dish. See how simple it is to make Fish... - 128.668
Japanese Swimming Fish
Soak 8 bamboo skewers in hot water to cover for 30 minutes.
Wipe fish with a damp paper towel.
Thread 2 skewers lengthwise through each piece of fish, weaving skewers in and out of fish so fish looks slightly rippled space skewers 1 inch apart.
In a small... - 30.6
Fish With Italian Sauce
1. Brush fish cutlets with lemon juice. Place under preheated grill and cook for 4-5 minutes each side. Remove from grill and keep warm.
2. Place shallots, garlic, tomatoes, mushrooms, wine, basil, oregano and pepper to taste in a saucepan. Bring to the boil,... - 35.5038
1. Rinse fish under cold running water and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Score flesh with a sharp knife to make 2-3 diagonal cuts along the body. Place in a shallow dish.
2. To make marinade, combine chilies, garlic, ginger, coriander, lime juice, oil... - 33.5005
Fish tacos with mahi mahi. Another great recipe to have the kids help out! Lots of ingredients used for this recipe, so lots of chopping to be done! Plan this well in advance, and ytopu will not be disappointed with the outcome! - 122.991
Pasta With Grilled Salmon And Garlic Broccoli
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. Lay the salmon, and sprinkle with salt and pepper, the take the fillets and rub with a little olive oil, use 1 tablespoon of oil,
3. Place the fillets on a... - 45.1008
Mj's Grilled Fillets Of Snapper
Place the peppers on a baking sheet and roast in a preheated 400°F (200°C) oven until the skins blister.
Remove from oven, place in a paper bag and allow to steam for 20 minutes.
Remove from bag and peel away the skin.
Cut into quarters, remove seeds and... - 41.7323
Spicy Grilled Trout
1) Wash the Trout Fillert under cold running water. Pat them dry.
2) In a bowl, add in lemon juice, vegetable oil, chili powder, ground cumin, paprika, garlic clove and red pepper. Stir to mix.
3) In a durable zip lock pouch, add in the fillets.... - 44.3973
Grilled Snapper With Tomato Salsa And Black Beans
For the salsa, in a small bowl, stir together the tomatoes, minced cilantro or parsley and vinegar.
Cover and let stand at room temperature to blend the flavors while grilling or broiling the red snapper.
To grill: To prepare the grill for cooking, spray the... - 38.9205
Grilled Tilapia With Shirazi Salad
1. Combine first 7 ingredients. Stir in 1/8 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Cover salad and chill at least 30 minutes.
2. Preheat grill.
3. Sprinkle fish fillets with remaining 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Place fillets on grill rack coated with... - 32.8524
Grilled Swordfish With Tomatillo Salsa
1. Prepare the salsa by removing the papery husks of the tomatillos. The tomatillos are then chopped into small pieces.
2. Chop or process the onion, garlic, Anaheim, jalapeno chilies and the cilantro to a coarse paste.
3. Mix the tomatillos... - 44.1756
Grilled Halibut And Slivered Vegetables
Whisk oil and seasonings.
Cut halibut steaks in half through the bone to yield 4 steaks.
Brush with sauce.
Grill 3-4 minutes per side.
Brush again after 3 minutes.
Line four dinner plates with lettuce leaves.
Divide vegetables among the plates.
Lift sides of... - 42.4412
Grilled Swordfish Salad
Grate 1 teaspoon peel (colored part only) from one of the oranges; set aside.
Cut off and discard all remaining peel and white membrane from oranges; thinly slice fruit crosswise.
Divide arugula equally among 4 dinner plates, then arrange onion and orange... - 42.2324
Grilled Tilapia With Browned Butter And Couscous
Fish and seafood can get versatile when cooked and served with a twist. Watch Mike Monahan grilling Tilapia with a few simple spices and serving it along with couscous cooked with orange and other flavors. Twist worth it! - 116.292
Grilled Sardines And Peppers
1) Under the cold running water, wash the fish carefully removing any remaining scales with the back of a knife.
2) Wash the fish carefully through the gutted cavity.
3) Drain well and dry on kitchen paper.
4) With salt and pepper,season... - 45.3194
Grilled Cutlets With Artichokes
Blend or process pesto and basil until combined; reserve 1/4 cup pesto mixture.
Combine artichoke, onion, mushroom, eggplant and half of the remaining pesto mixture in large bowl.
Cook vegetables and mushroom on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or... - 41.1125
Charcoal Grilled Snapper Steaks
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw the steaks if they are frozen.
3. Chop the steaks into serving size portions.
4. In a bowl, prepare sauce by mixing remaining ingredients except paprika.
5. On a well-greased, hinged wire... - 43.0666
Delta Pride Grilled Catfish With Fresh Salsa
1) Get the grill ready or preheat the broiler.
2) In a medium bowl, add in the tomatoes, onion, jalapenos, vinegar and salt.
3) Mix well.
4) Let the mixture rest at room tempearture for about 30 minutes before serving time.
5) You can store any... - 44.6622
Halibut Mixed Grill
1) Light coals in the grill about 30 minutes before cooking.
2) Clean halibut and dry it. Cut it into two fillets.
3) Clean the tomatoes, peppers and chilies. Apply oil on them and grill them on coal until they care blackened.
4)... - 43.1183
Grilled Tuna With Fruit Salsa
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Arrange tuna steaks in glass dish; pour pineapple juice mixture over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour.
Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl; stir gently.
Cover and... - 37.7013
Grilled Tuna With Vegetables In Herb Butter
On each piece of foil, mound tuna, bell pepper, squash, pea pods, carrots and onions.
Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
For Herb Butter, in small bowl stir together butter, lemon juice, garlic, tarragon and dill weed.
Drizzle over tuna and vegetables.
Fold... - 39.3801
Grilled Yellow Tail Teriyaki & Pickled Turnip
Here's a video that shows a step by step procedure to prepare this Grilled Yellow Tail Teriyaki and Pickled Turnip. This dish is not only delicious but also visually appealing. Treat your family to this Japanese fish delicacy today by learning it directly... - 142.294
Grilled Swordfish With Black Bean And Corn Salsa
1 In a shallow glass or plastic dish mix all swordfish ingredients except the fish. Add swordfish to the marinade and turn to coat properly.
2 Cover and refrigerate for minimum 30 minutes but no longer than 2 hours to marinate.
3 In a medium... - 46.4022
Grilled Sardines In Chilli Oil
1. In a small saucepan heat the oil and chilies very gently for 10 minutes.
2. Take the pan off heat let it cool with cover and infuse for about 8-12 hours.
3. Take a sieve lined with muslin or clean towel, strain the oil and pour it into a sterilized... - 33.1053