- » Red Fillet
Red Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red fillet recipes.
Fillet Of Red Snapper Nectarine
Melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat in a small saucepan.
Add the onions and saute 2 to 3 minutes until tender.
Take pan off the heat; stir in the wine, grated lemon peel, and tarragon.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut the red snapper fillets... - 42.7509
Fillet Of Beef In Red Wine
Heat oven to 450 degrees.
Trim any excess fat from beef.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper and rosemary.
Tuck thin end under fillet to make it about the same thickness the full length.
Lay bacon slices over meat and tie the fillet with string lengthwise then... - 42.4516
Fillet Steak With Red Wine Reduction
1. For sauce, place a pan on medium heat and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion, celery, carrot, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary, sugar, and thyme. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes or until it gets a nice color.
3. Add red wine, beef stock, and... - 0
How To Marinade Kosher Fillet Steak With Tofu Red Wine Marinade
Upgrade your “Healthy Sandwich” repertoire with this easy and delicious kosher recipe. It has the tofu which will please the vegetarians and tender and succulent beef for the meat lovers. This makes for a healthy and satisfying lunch or dinner and is... - 103.251
Whole Fillet & Blue Cheese
Blend butter, cheese, and chives together until smooth.
Shape into a log, roll in parsley, wrap in wax paper, and refrigerate until firm.
Place fillet on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of glowing coals.
Cook, turning and brushing with... - 31.5205
Mexican Beef Fillet
Here is one of my favorite beef recipe - Beef Fillet Mexicana. Great with mixed vegetables and impressive flavoring, this Beef Fillet Mexicana is an amazing treat to serve. A must try! - 42.341
Sherried Fillet Steaks
Sherried Fillet Steaks has a good taste. The topping of parsley enhances the taste of Sherried Fillet Steaks. It is as easy to make dish. - 30.1423
Peppered Beef Fillet With Herseradish Mayonnaise
Trim the meat if necessary.
Rub all over with the olive oil, then roll in the crushed peppercorns to coat completely.
Place in a roasting tin (pan).
Roast in a preheated oven at 220Â°C/425Â°F/gas mark 7 for 30 minutes for pink meat, 45 minutes for well... - 39.423
Beef Fillet In Pastry
Melt the butter in a pan, add the beef and garlic and fry quickly for 15 minutes (or 10 minutes for a rare centre to the beef, 25 minutes for a well done fillet), turning on all sides.
Remove the beef from the pan, add the mushrooms and cook until soft.
Put... - 42.2397
Fillet Of Beef With Sour Cream Sauce
1. Place the beef in a 5-quart casserole. Add the next 10 ingredients. Dribble the melted butter evenly. Marinate for 24 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F. Bake the meat, uncovered, in the middle of the oven for 25 minutes. Turn the meat once.
3. Lower the... - 40.9281
Roast Fillet Of Beef
Place the beef fillet on the long thin slice of salted or fresh pork (do not permit the fillet to touch the metal).
Salt and pepper to taste.
Cream together the butter and the mustard.
Butter the beef fillet with it.
Top with the diced beef suet.
Place in an... - 34.1837
Oven Roasted Fillet Of Beef
1) Set the oven to 450F and preheat it for 15 minutes.
2) Take a metal platter and put the long and thin slice of salted or fresh pork on it.
3) Put the beef fillet on the pork so that it does not touch the metal.
4) Season with salt and... - 40.4544
Fillet Of Snapper Rome
1) In a small saucepan mix 1/2 cup butter, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir over medium heat.
2) In a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan line fillets and broil for 10 to 15 minutes basting with lemon butter.
3) In 1/4 cup butter sauté crabmeat... - 47.0774
Herb Seared Snapper Fillet With Marinated Cucumber And Tomatoes
1. Start peeling the cucumbers and cut each in half lengthwise and into thin slices, now scrape away the seeds by using a small spoon, also slice each tomato as thin as possible
2. In a a nonreactive bowl, put the cucumbers, and add 1/2... - 44.3018
Roast Beef Eye Fillet With Soy Sauce
1. Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan.
Add soy sauce, honey and red wine vinegar.
Add fillet and cook over a high heat to sear until brown on all sides.
2. Transfer fillet to an ovenproof dish and bake in a moderate oven for 30-40 minutes or until just... - 36.9377
Fillet Of Sole And Noodles
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and add bell peppers and onion.
2. Arrange the fish fillets over top of the mixture and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for about 10 minutes.
4. Remove cover and continue cooking until... - 44.6139
Fillet Of Beef A L'amiral
Preheat oven to 200Â°C (400Â°F).
In work bowl chop the bacon, the onions and the parsley.
Lightly saute, put in a bowl, add the egg, season and mix well together.
Salt should not be necessary as the anchovies are sufficiently salty.
At 3 cm (l 1/2 in)... - 39.2763
Fillet Of Sole Stuffed With Shrimp And Scallops
ROAST THE RED PEPPERS over a gas flame or under the broiler, turning often, until evenly charred.
Put the peppers in a paper or plastic bag, close the bag, and let sit until cool enough to handle.
Peel away and discard the skin, then halve the peppers,... - 42.5461
Maro's Marinated Beef Fillet
Cut the beef into half-inch thick slices.
In a separate bowl combine the remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Mix in the meat and marinate in the refrigerator, covered, for about five to six hours or overnight.
Barbecue the fillets over a barbecue... - 40.2031
Fork Fillet With Chestnuts
If the chestnuts are fresh, steam for 15-20 minutes until they soften.
Canned ones may be used as they are, but rinse in cold water first.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan or flameproof casserole and brown the pork well on all sides.
Add the wine, stock,... - 42.8913
Spot Fillet Po Boys
If your local vendor has them, then make the best use of the fresh produce and make some sandwiches with a little punch! Watch Ken make these delectable Po Boy sandwiches! Follow him to make your own. - 103.763
Stuffed Fillet Of Lamb With New Potatoes And Almond Beans
1. In a saucepan, add potatoes in cold salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes until tender.
2. Make a slit down the length of the lamb and gently open out the fillet. Do not cut all the way through.
3. In a frying... - 43.8876
Macchi Na Fillet Tartare Sauce Nl Sathe
1. Place all the minced and chopped vegetables in a rounded glass bowl. Add the ketchup, mayonnaise and tobasco sauce. Taste for salt. Stir gently. Cover with foil and chill.
2. Wash the fillets, you should get 8 large or 16 small ones. Marinate for half an... - 33.4499
Roast Marinated Fillet Of Beef With Cherry Pilaf
A day in advance, put the fillet of beef in an enamel or earthenware bowl.
Whisk together the cherry brandy, red wine, garlic, bay leaves, thyme, peppercorns, coriander seeds and pour over the beef.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours, turning 2-3... - 40.3056
Fillet Of Trout Supreme
Salt and pepper trout; sprinkle with red pepper.
Place on sheet of heavy-duty foil; spread with butter.
Fold foil over; seal edges.
Grill 5 inches from coals for 6 minutes; turn once.
Arrange trout on heated platter.
Sprinkle with parsley; garnish with ... - 28.0384
Fillet Of Fish With Mustard Sauce
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add zucchini, red peppers and celery and saute for 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in foil in a low oven to keep warm.
2. Add fish fillets to pan, cook for 2 minutes on each side or until... - 30.3833
Marinated Fillet Of Pork
Combine marinade ingredients.
Add pork and marinate overnight.
Heat oil in a skillet and saute carrots, onion, celery, red pepper and parsley for 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper and cook 2 minutes.
Strain and add marinade and simmer 20... - 39.7161
Fillet Of Beef With Port Wine Sauce
How many times have you tried replicating the restaurant style dishes in your kitchen and failed. Here is an excellent video of Chef Kevin`s recipe of port wine sauce for fillet of beef. A spectacular dish that anyone would love to have for Dinner Party. - 145.043
Fillet Steak With Soy Vegetables
1. Trim all fat from steak; cut meat into very thin strips. (For easier cutting of raw beef, partially freeze steak 1 hour to firm meat.)
2. Heat oil in a large skillet with a cover. Add steak strips and saute, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes, or until... - 26.9954
Roast Fillet Of Pork With Prunes
1. In a small saucepan, soak the prunes in brandy and leave to macerate for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
2. Place the saucepan over a low flame and simmer the prunes in until they are soft but not mushy.
3. Drain the prunes, reserving the liquid... - 45.0294
The Most Tender Beef Fillet
Because filet mignon is already such a tender beef, preparing it in the simplest manner would be able to bring out the best flavors of the meat. Eating it is a treat to a lot of people because it is cut of meat taken out from the tenderloin that is extremely... - 35.2664
Fillet Steak With Flavoured Butter
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Lightly grease barbecue plate.
Trim steaks of excess fat and sinew.
Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket in side of each steak.
1.To make Garlic Butter: Beat butter in bowl until creamy, add garlic and chopped spring onions; beat until... - 38.6828
Classic Fillet Mignon
If you are planning meal for a family get-together, this classic fillet mignon can be one of your choices. The best thing about this recipe is that it is easy, simple and quick. You don't have to do any lengthy preparation for serving this on the table. Go... - 124.069
Marinated Fillet Of Beef
Rub the beef with salt and pepper and place in a shallow dish.
Mix together all the marinade ingredients and pour over the beef.
Leave to marinate for 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove the beef from the marinade and pat dry with kitchen paper... - 40.8534
Baked Spiced Tilapia Fillet
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Brush fish with melted butter.
Combine paprika, salt, lemon pepper, dry mustard, garlic powder and red pepper. Sprinkle evenly over fish.
Place fish in 2-quart (7" x 11") baking dish.
Convection Bake... - 26.9704
Bearnaise And Beef Fillet Sandwiches
To make bearnaise sauce, simmer wine vinegar, shallots, and tarragon in a small pan over medium heat until liquid evaporates.
Add butter and stir until melted, then cook until shallots are soft.
Whirl egg yolks in blender, then gradually add butter mixture in... - 42.9223
Gourmet Rolled Fillet Of Beef
1) Take a frying pan and heat olive oil in it.
2) Add onions, garlic and celery to it and let it turn light brown in color before adding the consommé and red wine to it.
3) Turn on the flame and boil for about 5 minutes until the liquid is reduced to... - 45.267
Peppered Mahi Fillet With Mango Salad
Its about a light meal for the day that does a great deal. A simple mahi fillet cooked to the tee with a brilliant salad to go with. Watch Ken get these fillets cooked! - 118.376
Peppered Beef Fillet With Potato Pea & Horseradish Mash
Pess the peppercorns on to both sides of each steak, then set the steaks aside.
For the mash, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 12—15 minutes until tender, adding the peas 2 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
Add the horseradish... - 38.6934
Spiced Fillet Of Beef
Rub the beef with salt and pepper.
Make four slits about halfway down the meat and insert a quarter of the ham strips and half a garlic clove in each one.
Roll up the meat so that the slits are on the inside and secure with string.
Melt the butter in a small... - 37.4175
Pasta With Grilled Beef Fillet And Roasted Pepper Pesto
Remove the broiler tray and spray it lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Preheat the broiler without the tray.
Generously season both sides of the steak with pepper.
Put the steak on the broiler tray and broil it close to the heat until it is well charred... - 43.7443
Beef Fillet Wrapped In Pastry
1. Melt half the butter in a large frying pan. When sizzling, add fillet and cook over a medium heat (a) for 10 minutes, turning to brown and seal all sides. Remove meat from pan and set aside to cool completely.
2. Melt remaining butter in frying pan and... - 35.5007
Beef Fillet Wrapped In Pastry
1. In a large frying pan melt half the butter, when sizzling, add fillet and cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes, turning to brown and seal all sides.
2. Remove meat from pan and set aside to cool completely.
3. In the empty frying pan melt... - 44.5542
Fillet Steak With Mixed Vegetables
Fillet Steak With Mixed Vegetables is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A mouth-watering Fillet Steak With Mixed Vegetables will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 40.3212
Sauteed Bronzino Fillet With Chickpea Puree
Make your fish more interesting with this elegant recipe that the video here is sharing. See this amazing video that shows a recipe for sauteed bronzino fillet with chickpea puree. Enjoy your holidays with this great recipe that would surely amaze your family... - 141.493
Red Fillet Recipes By Category