- » Red Fennel
Red Fennel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red fennel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red fennel recipes.
Fennel Red Snapper
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Wash and dry fish thoroughly.
3. In a bowl, make a mixture by combining together butter, lemon juice, fennel seeds, garlic, tarragon and salt.
4. Spread the butter evenly over fish fillets.
5. Roll them up and... - 44.7556
Red Cabbage Kraut With Fennel And Apple
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add cabbage and fennel to skillet; cook, turning and pressing with tongs until cabbage wilts, about 5 minutes.
Add apple, apple juice, and vinegar to skillet.
Reduce heat to low, cover skillet, and cook until... - 38.7627
Fennel With Red Bell Pepper
Trim fennel stalks just above bulb; reserve leaves and discard stalks.
Trim and discard bulb base.
Insert metal blade.
Place fennel leaves in work bowl and process, using on-off pulses, until chopped; set aside.
Following directions, chop onion, then bell... - 39.3018
Fennel Salad With Red Onion And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1) Trim the fennel, discard any hard core and stalk.
2) Cut the bulb and thinly slice lengthwise.Put aside.
3) In a serving bowl,combine together fennel, onion, tomatoes, and parsley.
4) In a small bowl, mix all the dressing... - 44.1465
Roasted Red Pepper And Fennel Soup
In a large bowl mix the bell peppers with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
Lay the peppers on a hot indoor grill (or use a barbecue grill), skin-side down.
Place a baking sheet on top of the peppers.
Roast until the peppers are charred.
Remove them to a bowl... - 40.908
Red Mullet With Fennel
1) With a sharp knife, lightly score the fish form both sides.
2) Keep the 2 tbsps of fennel aside and chop finely the remaining fennel leaves and stalks. ... - 35.354
Fennel And Red Pepper Stir Fry
1. Trim fennel and cut into matchstick-sized pieces.
2. Cut pepper into thin strips.
3. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until sizzling.
4. Add pepper and fennel.
5. Stir-fry for 4-5 minutes over a high heat.
6. Season with... - 38.9345
Red Snapper Filets With Fennel
Dredge filets lightly in flour.
Heat oil and butter in large frying pan.
Add fish and cook 3 minutes over medium-high heat.
Turn filets over, season well and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes.
Add red pepper, zucchini and apple to pan; cook 2 to 3 minutes over... - 34.6552
Watercress And Redleaf Lettuces With Oranges, Red Onions And Fennel
1) In a plastic bag put watercress and lettuces.
2) Chill in refrigerator before packing in a cooler.
3) With a knife cut the ends of oranges.
4) Keeping the oranges upright peel and skin the oranges.
5) Halve lengthwise and then cut into thin... - 49.7429
Marinated Mushrooms With Red Wine And Fennel
Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan.
Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
Salt and pepper the mushrooms, and cook further, for 2 or 3 minutes.
Remove mushrooms with a slotted spoon and reserve.
Cook the onion and garlic in the oil... - 42.6326
Crab Meat Ravioli With Fennel Puree And Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Make the filling: In a small heavy skillet cook the shallot in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened, add the sole, and cook the mixture, stirring, until the fish is cooked through.
Transfer the mixture to a bowl, mash the fish... - 41.1555
Braised Fennel And Tomatoes
Braised Fennel And Tomatoes is a surprisingly easy-to-make dish. This was not my thought previously, but when I came across this recipe of Braised Fennel And Tomatoes I give it a try and get astonishing results. My family is surprised to see me as an expert... - 43.0429
Roasted New Potatoes With Red Bell Peppers, Thyme, And Fennel
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
3) Add the fennel, and saute it, stirring often, until it starts softening.
4) To this, add the garlic, and saute it, stirring constantly for... - 45.7088
Orange And Fennel Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck loves this salad for its palate-refreshing qualities for between courses. Watch as she shows you how its done. This is a great salad when you want a terrific change of flavors. The combination of citrus and fennel is light on the... - 121.495
In medium bowl combine fennel, red pepper, olives, and scallion.
In jar with tight-fitting cover or small bowl combine remaining ingredients; cover and shake well or stir to mix thoroughly.
Pour dressing over fennel mixture and toss to coat; cover with... - 31.0713
Shrimp And Fennel With Spinach Fettuccine
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add shrimp and saute until just cooked through, about 3 minutes.
Using slotted spoon, transfer shrimp to bowl.
Add fennel and dried crushed red pepper to same skillet and saute until fennel begins to... - 34.804
Snapper Poached With Fennel
In a fish poacher or oval roaster, boil the water, fennel, lemon juice, and bay leaf.
Add the fish, cover, and poach for 15 minutes. - 23.2803
Snapper With Fennel And Pernod
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. Place the fish in the oval of the preheated wooden plank
4. Brush the top with the olive oil
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. Sprinkle the Pernod on top of the fish
7. Mix the... - 40.7217
Lamb With Fennel
Discard the base and tough stalks of the fennel and set the green fronds aside.
Cut into slices, wash and drain in a colander.
Put the fennel, onions and garlic into a casserole.
Pour over the honey and red wine.
Season with salt.
Add the curry powder and mix... - 44.1973
Fennel Spinach Salad
1. Take a jar with a tight-fit lid.
2. Add all the ingredients required and combine well.
3. Shake well and allow to stand for an hour till used.
4. Take a small bowl and add fates and figs.
5. Add Italian Dressing in a such a way that... - 39.5592
Join Toby as she prepares this wonderful side dish on loan from Registered Dietitians Meri Raffetto and Wendy Jo Peterson from their new book "The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook for Dummies" - 117.537
Fennel And White Beans Au Gratin
Spray 4 individual au gratin or shallow baking dishes with no-stick spray; set aside.
Melt the margarine in a small saucepan.
Using a wire whisk, stir in the flour.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 1 minute, then stir in the milk and broth.
Cook and stir... - 40.7843
Mushroom And Fennel Salad
Combine mushrooms, fennel and red pepper in large bowl or bowls.
In separate bowl whisk oil, garlic and vinegar.
Whisk in fennel seeds, bay leaves and pepper.
Pour over vegetables and toss well.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, if desired, but at least 4... - 40.2668
Zucchini With Fennel
Scrub zucchini, remove tips, and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
Heat oil in heavy saucepan or skillet.
Add zucchini and saute over moderate heat until shiny and well coated with oil.
Add remaining ingredients, stir well and cover.
Cook gently until tender, 4 to 5... - 30.1016
Pork Chops With Fennel
Rub the chop with the garlic, salt, and pepper, and press the fennel seeds into the meat.
Push hard on the meat with another plate so that the seeds stay in place.
Brown on both sides in the oil.
Use medium heat, and do not overcook.
Add a bit of red wine... - 30.9948
Orange Fennel Salad
Healthy, raw ingredients are a great way to start off the new year! Check out this salad that has layers of flavor and is great for getting rid of those winter time blues. - 118.738
Apple And Fennel Salad With Cider Vinaigrette
Put the vinegar, oil, sugar (if using), salt, and pepper in a small jar, cover, and shake to blend.
Pour the dressing into the salad bowl.
Core the apples but don't peel them.
Slice the apples directly into the dressing and stir.
(This will prevent the apples... - 39.6095
Sea Bream With Fennel
Put the shallots in a bowl with the butter and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Remove the tough stalks of the fennel and cut the bulb into thin strips.
Put in a large oval dish with 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10... - 43.0198
Cut off long stalks and bruised leaves from fennels.
Slice ends off bulbous bases.
Wash fennels thoroughly.
Cut into quarters, then horizontally into thin slices.
Place in a salad bowl.
Add parsley and garlic.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add oil and vinegar;... - 32.4497
Roast Chicken With Fennel And Mustard
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a small bowl, place the parsley, mustard, garlic, pepper flakes and the fennel and mix well
3. Add the lemon juice to the pan to make a thick paste
4. Rub the chicken with the two-thirds of the... - 40.5359
Tangy Fennel & Rocket Salad
Whisk together the lemon juice and oil, then season well.
Just before serving, toss through the fennel, rocket, onion and lemon zest.
Pile up in a serving platter and eat straight away. - 30.5268
Fennel And Sweet Pepper Salad
Discard outer layers of fennel; halve and remove core.
Slice fennel crosswise into thin strips (about 4 3/4 cups).
Halve peppers lengthwise; remove seeds.
Slice peppers crosswise into thin half-rings.
Combine fennel, sweet peppers, Bibb or Boston lettuce, and... - 44.0373
Tabbouleh With Fennel
1. Place the bulgur wheat in a bowl and pour over enough cold water to cover. Leave to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Drain the wheat through a sieve, pressing out any excess water using a spoon.
3. Halve the fennel bulbs and carefully cut into very fine slices... - 36.3353
Fennel And Bean Soup
Warm the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the onions, fennel, garlic, and oregano.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, or until softened.
Stir in the tomatoes (with juice) and broth.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Cook the ditalini in a large pot of... - 47.2535
Fennel Salad Vinaigrette
1) Cut the tops off the fennel and trim the base. Rinse properly and then cut the fennel bulb into thin slices.
2) In a small bowl, put pepper, vinegar and salt. Blend properly and add oil. Blend using a fork.
3) On individual plates,... - 37.1846
Fennel And Fig Antipasto
Trim the stalks and "hair" from the fennel bulb.
(They can be saved for salads.) Quarter the bulb; cut out and discard the core.
Chop the fennel into bite-size pieces.
In a flat vegetable dish, combine the fennel with the oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Toss... - 36.7467
Chicken Pasta Bake With Fennel And Raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Trim the fennel, reserving the green fronds for garnishing, and slice the bulbs thinly. Coat the onions in the lemon juice. Quarter the mushrooms.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan (skillet) and fry the... - 38.3333
Greek Fennel Salad
Probably the most refreshing salad I've eaten. That splash of Ouzo makes it. - 106.034
Arugula And Fennel Salad With Parmesan Curls
Preheat oven to 350°.
Arrange French bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until toasted.
Combine croutons, arugula, fennel, and onion in a large bowl.
Combine water, lemon juice, and salt; stir well.
Drizzle over... - 36.6885
Teriyaki Steak With Fennel Slaw
1. Combining the soy, vinegar and honey.
2. Add the steaks to the marinade and turn to coat.
3. Marinate for 10-15 minutes.
4. Toss together the carrot, fennel, onion and coriander and chill until serving.
5. In a griddle sear the... - 46.0785
Fennel, Arugula, And Smoked-trout Salad With Horseradish Dressing
Whisk sour cream, T/2 teaspoons olive oil, horseradish, dill, and 3/4 teaspoon white wine vinegar in small bowl.
Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
Place arugula, fennel, and onion in medium bowl.
Add 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon... - 36.3922
Romaine Arugula Radicchio And Fennel Salad
Tear the lettuces into bite-size pieces and put them in a salad bowl.
Trim the feathery tops from the fennel bulb, reserving several for the dressing, and trim the stalks to the point where they meet the bulb, and discard them.
Quarter the bulb, discarding... - 39.9277
Spinach Salad With Grapefruit And Fennel
1. Drain grapefruit sections, reserving 1/2 cup juice. Combine reserved juice and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Combine spinach, fennel, onion, and pecans in a large bowl. Add dressing; toss well to coat. Add grapefruit sections and toss... - 30.8946
Artichoke, Chickpea And Fennel Giambotta
1. Broil chicken for 20 minutes till it turns brown and crispy. Keep it aside.
2. In a large flame proof casserol add garlic, red pepper, fennel, diced tomatoes and herbs.
3. Combine chickpeas. Add 1 cup of stock, artichoke hearts, wine, and olive... - 47.0225
Italian Sausage With Carrot Fennel And Cabbage
1) Take a frying pan and brown the chopped sausage in it.
2) Add the garlic and wine and boil until the amount is reduced.
3) Remove the sausage and put it in a plate.
4) Add the onion and carrot to it and brown them, adding a tablespoon of oil if... - 45.5376
Mushroom, Fennel And Pepperoni Salad
Mushroom, Fennel And Pepperoni Salad! My mouth is already watering. This delicious salad boasts a wonderful flavor! Try it. I have no doubt that you will be addicted t the Mushroom, Fennel And Pepperoni Salad recipe in no time! - 44.6649
Warm Salad Of Wild Mushrooms And Fennel
1. Combine the fennel in a small saucepan with enough water to cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer until the fennel is barely tender, about 5 minutes. Dram, cool, and gently toss with the radicchio in a bowl.
2. Combine the garlic... - 35.8116
Fennel And Mushroom Salad
Combine mushrooms, fennel and shallots.
Spoon over radicchio.
Pour Dressing over salad.
Dressing: Combine all ingredients. - 31.4421
Vegan Fennel Slaw
This Vegan Fennel Slaw is a special salad. Everyone who like crisp and crunchy salads will love it. And as fennel is an appetite- enhancer and palate- cleanser, it is a perfect appetizer. - 130.66
Shrimp And Fennel Salad
Put the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes, or until tender.
Drain and set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar and oil.
Add the scallions, marjoram and garlic; add salt... - 38.7778
Stir-fried Liver And Fennel
1. Cut the liver into 1 cm (1/2 inch) wide strips.
2. Heat the oil and add the fennel and garlic. Stir and cook for a few minutes over a medium to high heat.
3. As soon as the fennel begins to colour slightly, add the liver and stir continuously.
4. After 1... - 29.7464
Spicy Steamed Clams With Fennel
In a heavy saucepan cook the garlic, the pepper flakes, and the oregano in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, for 1 minute, add the onion and the fennel, and cook the mixture over moderate heat, stirring, until the fennel is softened.
Add the tom - 21.3824
Fennel A La Grecque
1. Trim the root and stalk ends off the fennel and reserve the leaves for garnish. Quarter the bulb and cut it into thin slices.
2. Put the oil and onion into a large casserole and cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent. Microwave on HIGH for... - 28.8225
Mushroom And Fennel Soup
Take a large skillet with a lid.
Pour in 2 tbsp olive oil and butter and heat on a medium flame.
Toss the onions and half of the fennel in the heated olive butter mix.
Cover and simmer over low heat for 10-15 minutes.
Then add the balsamic vinegar, sugar and... - 44.6599
Fennel Shrimp Chowder
1. Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Rinse shrimp; pat dry. Cut off and discard upper stalks of fennel, reserving some feathery leaves for garnish. Remove wilted outer layer of stalks and cut off a thin slice from base. Finely chop fennel bulb. Break off and discard... - 36.4188
Chicken Smothered With Onion Peppers And Fennel Seeds
1 Sprinkle the fennel seeds in the bottom of a nonstick Dutch oven and cook over medium heat, shaking the pan occasionally, until toasted, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate to cool, then grind the fennel seeds in a spice grinder; set aside.
2 Sprinkle the... - 31.5554
Potatoes With Fresh Fennel
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, layer the potatoes and bell pepper strips. Pour on half of the broth. Top with all of the fennel pieces, covering the potatoes. Pour the remaining broth over all.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 to 6... - 24.7111
Grilled Radicchio Salad With Shaved Fennel And Oranges
Light a fire in a charcoal or gas grill.
Refrigerate 6 plates or 1 large platter.
In a small, heavy saucepan, cook the orange juice over medium heat to reduce by half.
Coat the radicchio quarters evenly with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and... - 41.4314
Scallops Marinated In Orange And Fennel
In a medium size shallow bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, fennel seeds, garlic, and orange rind.
Add the scallops and toss well; cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Preheat the broiler.
Thread the scallops onto 4... - 34.3424
Lemon And Fennel Marinated Vegetables
1. Bring water to a boil over high heat in small saucepan. Add carrots. Return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender. Drain and cool.
2. Place carrots, mushrooms and bell pepper in large... - 31.6998
Arugula Fennel And Pomegranate Salad
Here a delicious colorful salad to add a wonderful touch to your Thanksgiving menu. Watch this amazing video that presents a recipe for arugula, fennel and pomegranate salad. Do try out this salad and this Thanksgiving and amaze your family! - 112.68
Mushroom Fennel And Duck Stew
Mushroom Fennel And Duck Stew is a yummy soup that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Mushroom Fennel And Duck Stew last week for my husband and his colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss out on this one. - 49.1207
Slow Roasted Pork Belly With Eggplant And Pickled Fennel
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Place the pork belly fat side up in a shallow baking dish. Season the pork all over with salt, pepper, the smoked paprika and the herbs de Provence. Roast for 1 hour. Reduce the oven temperature to 200° and bake for 3 hours... - 36.1016
Mushrooms In A Creamy Fennel Sauce
Heat the butter and oil in a karahi or deep frying pan, over a medium heat.
Add the onions, fennel seeds and the bay leaf and fry for 3-5 minutes.
Meanwhile, blend the ginger, garlic, turmeric, black pepper and ground coriander together in a small bowl.
Stir... - 41.0823
Fennel And Tomato Salad
In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar and oil.
Add the fennel and tomatoes; toss to coat.
Add the arugula leaves and toss again.
Add salt and pepper to taste. - 25.2747
Rigatoni With Hot Sausage And Fennel
In a heavy skillet cook the sausage over moderate heat, stirring and breaking up any lumps, until it is cooked through and transfer it with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain.
Add the oil to the skillet and in it cook the onion and the garlic over... - 35.5762
Fennel Salad With Olives & Mint
This Fennel Salad With Olives & Mint tastes incredible ! Try this mixed vegetable salad with meat or pasta and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Fennel Salad With Olives & Mint are welcome ! - 32.8034
Italian Potatoes And Fennel
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the potatoes, fennel, onion, tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. - 33.2428
Winter Fennel And Cabbage With Walnuts
1) Chill cabbage and fennel in ice water for 10 minutes to turn crisp. Drain well and set aside.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine mustard, pepper, lemon juice and cream. Add salt to test and mix well.
3) Pour this over the cabbage and... - 41.0846
Roasted Fennel With Broccoli
Seriously, making sides is a big deal! Either its too simple or too fancy to get along. Well to kill this problem here is a steaming snazzy roasted fennel with broccoli recipe that will lighten up your meals with it's bright colors and delectable flavors.... - 112.819
Fava Bean Fennel And Apple Salad
In a large bowl, combine the apples, fava beans, celery or fennel, onions, orange juice, vinegar, oil, oregano and orange rind; add salt and pepper to taste.
Cover the bowl and allow to marinate for 15 minutes.
Preparation time: 5 minutes plus 15... - 39.2895
Lamb With Fennel Sausage And Eggplant Casserole
In a large metal casserole, brown the lamb cubes, in two batches, in a bit of the olive oil.
Remove from the pot, leaving the oil, and saute the Italian sausage until lightly browned.
Remove from the pan and slice.
Saute the onion and the garlic... - 42.6533
Gnocchi With Chicken Sausage, Bell Pepper, And Fennel
Cook gnocchi according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain gnocchi in a colander over a bowl, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add sausage to pan; saute... - 42.9895
Creamy Polenta With Caramelized Fennel And Onions
Would you not like to tell people that being vegetarian can be fun? Here is an extremely easy recipe that is fun to eat. Watch this video and see why we say that. The video shows a recipe of polenta with caramelized onions and fennel. - 91.4404
Poached Fish With Fennel & Tomato
Remove fennel leaves and cut off tough stems.
Trim bruises from fennel, then cut head into quarters lengthwise; remove and discard core.
Thinly slice fennel quarters crosswise.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; add onion and sliced... - 42.6803
Fusilli With Fennel And Peppers
1. Cook the fusilli according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Swirl in the oil, then add the fennel. Cook, stirring frequently, until the fennel begins to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir... - 33.6673
Boston Lettuce, Fennel, And Radicchio Salad
1) in a large bowl of cold water, immerce lettuce, radichio and fennel for 5-10 minutes, agitating many times to remove dirt.
2) Drain the vegetbales in colander and dry them with kitcehn towel.
3) In a kitcehn towel, wrap the veggies and... - 45.0909
Grilled Fennel And Endive With Olive Vinaigrette
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the vinaigrette, place the olives in a sieve and rinse briefly with cold water.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Chop... - 42.7664
Basil Chicken Frittatas With Fennel And Mint Salsa
In a large bowl mix together the salsa ingredients.
Set the salsa aside.
In a separate bowl beat the eggs with the cream to incorporate.
Set the eggs aside.
In a small bowl mix together the chopped herbs, pine nuts, olive oil and cayenne.
Place 1/4 of this... - 42.4354
Scallops Of Veal With Fennel And Grapes
Groundwork before cooking
1. Clean and dry the veal with paper towels.
2. Place the meat between two sheets of waxed paper and pound with a meat mallet till about 1/8 of an inch thick
3. In a cup combine the oil, parsley, savory, and rosemary and mix well
4.... - 41.4502
Chicken Salad With Fennel, Orange And Raspberries
1. Prepare Tangy Raspberry-Orange Dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
2. In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, spoon 2 tablespoons of Tangy Raspberry-Orange Dressing. Place chicken in the pan and saute until golden brown. Turn... - 36.9559
Simmered Lentils, Capsicum Pepper And Fennel
Soak lentils in 1 1/2 cups (375 ml / 12 fl oz) stock for 2 hours.
Saute onion and garlic in oil in a large pan.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add undrained lentils, remaining stock, vinegar and seasonings.
Bring to the... - 38.2262
Chicken, Fennel And Tomato Ragout
1. Trim green tops off fennel and reserve. Halve, then quarter fennel, cut out core, then cut lengthways into slices. Heat the oil in a pan, add chicken, then quickly fry. Add the fennel and garlic, then briefly stir.
2. Tip in potatoes, tomatoes, stock and a... - 30.5609
Basic Fennel Dressing
Basic Fennel Dressing is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Basic Fennel Dressing; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 34.0479
Fennel Olive Salad
1. In medium glass or stainless-steel bowl combine all ingredients; stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until flavors blend, 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Stir salad just before serving. - 28.1054
Chicken And Swiss Chard Stew With Fennel
1. Place the chard, with water still clinging to the leaves, in a large pot or Dutch oven. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring once, until deflated and softened, 6-8 minutes. Set aside.
2. Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with the fennel seeds, pressing... - 35.2429
Fennel Potato Salad
1) Take a large saucepan and boil water in it. Cook sliced potatoes in it until fork tender. Drain and set aside.
2) Chop 3 eggs and reserve the remaining 1 for later.
3) Take a large bowl and combine together chopped eggs, warm potatoes, onion, fennel... - 46.548
Hot Dressed Sweet Potato Fennel And Feta Parcel
1. Make a rough 30cm square double layer of foil. Tip the potato wedges and fennel into the middle, toss to mix together with 1 tsp orange juice and 1 tsp oil.
2. Bring the foil up around the veg to make a bowl shape, then scrunch the top to seal. Put the... - 36.6686
Chicken, Fennel And Orange Salad
1. Heat oil and butter in large saucepan. Cook chicken, stirring, until well browned and tender; drain.
2. Combine chicken, fennel, olives, onion, orange, rocket and dressing in large bowl; toss gently. dressing Combine ingredients in screw-top jar; shake... - 33.4796
Tuna Shish Kebabs With Fennel
– Slide tuna pieces onto skewers, alternating with vegetables, then place mixture in shallow dish.
– In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients, then baste kebabs and marinate for 24 hours, turning from time to time.
– Preheat the broiler. Broil... - 33.58
The Natural Princess takes all the flavors she loves in a classic fennel salad and turns them into the perfect breakfast dish for two. - 123.183
Arugula, Fennel And Parmesan Salad/ Roast Beef, Onion Jam Panino
For Arugula, Fennel and Parmesan Salad:
1. Cut fennel bulb and Parmesan as shown in the video.
2. For dressing, in a bowl combine olive oil, balsamico, salt, and pepper. Whisk well. Taste and adjust seasoning. Pop it in refrigerator.
3.... - 110.523
Red Fennel Recipes By Category