- » Red Drink
Red Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red drink recipes.
Green Rea And Red Kale Blended Drink
Looking for a quick, easy and healthy drink recipe? Then try the one detailed in this video. Jane is back with one of her super yummy and super healthy drinks. Enjoy! - 89.1153
Mulled Red Wine
Mix together the boiling water, sugar, sliced lemon, sliced orange, cloves and cinnamon stick in a saucepan.
Bring to the boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for five minutes.
Add the wine and simmer for ten minutes.
Serve the mulled red wine in mugs. - 31.2654
Red Wine Sangria
1. Combine wine, brandy, orange juice, pomegranate juice, simple syrup, oranges, lemons, tangelos and pomegranate seeds.
2. Place in a sealed container in the refrigerator for 24 hours. - 26.9724
Red Wine Cup
This is a simple version of Spanish sangria. Mix together the wine, soda water, dissolved sugar or sugar syrup and cinnamon. Pour into a punch bowl and stir in the fruit slices. (Ice cubes and a glass or two of sherry or brandy could be added.) - 22.7441
Red Apple Wine Punch
Mix together sugar, water, lemon and orange slices, cloves and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil over low heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Add the orange and apple juices and reheat.
Add the wine and reheat but do not boil.
Strain and serve at once.
If you serve from a... - 35.3016
Oranges In Red Wine
Dissolve 6 oz. sugar in 8 oz. red wine and 8 oz. water.
Bring to a boil.
Add 1 stick cinnamon, 2 cloves, 3 slices of lemon and 3 slices of tangerine.
Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes until of a syrupy consistency.
Remove the spices and slices of lemon and... - 41.2431
Red Wine Punch
Chill one orange and one lemon for garnish.
Squeeze juice from the second orange and lemon.
Place juices, wine, sugar, and brandy in a large pitcher or bowl.
Stir to dissolve sugar; chill.
Just before serving, divide mixture into 2 pitchers or pour into punch... - 38.0331
Red Wine Cup
Put lemon rind in a large jug, add sugar, sherry, wine and nutmeg and leave to infuse, in the refrigerator if possible, for 1 hour.
Taste, and if liked add more sugar or a little orange-flavoured liqueur.
Strain into a serving jug or bowl, add chilled soda... - 34.4992
Prunes In Red Wine
Soak 1 lb. of large prunes in red wine overnight.
Boil prunes in the wine to which you have added 8 oz. sugar, 1 stick cinnamon, and the rind of 1/2 a lemon.
Cook until the prunes are soft.
Remove them and take out the stones.
Let the juice boil a little... - 31.7704
La Costa Spa Spinach In Red Wine
Heat the broth in a large heavy pan or skillet.
Add the mushrooms, clove of garlic, and dry mustard; simmer for 5 minutes.
Discard the garlic.
Add the wine while the pan is very hot; this allows the alcohol to evaporate.
Add the spinach and season to... - 34.9567
Microwaved Pears In Red Wine
Arrange pears in serving dish so that they stand upright.
Combine wine, water, sugar and ginger in 1-quart measure.
MICROWAVE 3 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until boiling.
Pour sauce over pears.
Cover with plastic wrap.
MICROWAVE 4 to 5 MINUTES on... - 36.7599
Chilled Sliced Oranges In Red Wine
1. Dissolve the sugar in the water and add the wine. Tie the cloves, cinnamon, tangerine and lemon in cheesecloth. Bring the wine mixture to a boil, add the cheesecloth bag and boil until the liquid becomes syrupy. Remove the bag and discard.
2. Meanwhile,... - 32.3679
Tropical Hawaiian Drink - Part 2 Sweet Corn Milk Drink
Picture yourself on a beach, surrounded by palm greens and picturesque seas and sipping on a tropical drink. Never mind if you can't fly off to Hawaii, the least you can do is to stir up a tropical drink at home. This video recipe guides you on how to stir up... - 98.2592
Barbara Ensrud's Red Wine Sangria
1) In a large glass pitcher, combine all the ingredients except the lemon and orange slices.
2) Shake well.
3) Serve cold, garnished with lemon and orange slices. - 39.6968
Oranges In Red Wine
Remove the zest of 2 of the oranges with a zester; or pare finely with a potato peeler, then cut into thin julienne strips.
With a very sharp knife, cutoff the skin and outside membrane of all the oranges, so you have glistening orbs of golden pulp.
Do this... - 34.2688
Pears Poached In Red Wine
Combine first 4 ingredients in large saucepan.
Bring to boil over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Add pears and partially cover pan.
Simmer over low heat until pears are soft but not mushy, about 20 minutes.
Let cool, then pour into... - 30.1872
Fillets In Red Wine
In 9-inch square baking dish, combine onion, celery, margarine and garlic.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Stir in red wine, rosemary, marjoram and pepper.
Arrange fillets with thickest portions toward... - 46.5305
Chicken Cooked In Red Wine According The Metropole Of 1901
Clean the chicken but keep the cocks comb and kidneys aside.
Cut into 8 pieces.
Marinate with carrots, onions, white part of leek, bouquet garni, garlic cloves, 5 shallots, red wine, and crushed black pepper.
After 8 hours, remove the chicken and keep the red... - 45.5554
Pears In Red Wine
1. Combine the wine, lemon rind, lemon juice, sugar, and cinnamon in a 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer, uncovered, until the sugar has melted.
2. Meanwhile, peel, halve, and core the pears. When the sugar has melted, drop the... - 25.5995
Chicken With Figs In Red Wine
Arrange the chicken pieces and giblets in a heavy roasting dish.
Sprinkle with the spices and salt and massage into the flesh.
Distribute the onions, garlic, bay leaves and figs over and between the chicken pieces, pour in the wine and cover.
Cook in an oven... - 39.9728
Chicken Breasts In Red Wine Sauce
Place the chicken breasts in a 1 1/2 -quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Top with mushrooms, carrots and wine.
Spoon soup overtop, spreading to cover.
Cook covered with wax paper, 15 minutes or until carrots and chicken are done.
Garnish with... - 35.477
Herrings In Red Wine
Lightly fry the vegetables in the fat in the uncovered cooker until just slightly browned.
Add the seasoning and bouquet garni and pour in the wine.
Carefully lower the trivet on to the vegetables and put the herrings on it.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Put... - 47.658
Beetroot Beet Soup With Red Wine
1. In a large pan, heat water and add the beetroots
2. Cook them till tender for 30 minutes
3. Then peel the beetroots and slice them into thin shreds or strips
4. Place the strips in a bowl with the red wine and the aniseeds for one hour to... - 43.3628
Chicken With Red Wine
1. Put the flour on a plate or piece of wax paper, and coat the chicken with it. Shake off any excess flour and set the chicken aside. Heat the butter and oil in a heavy 12- or 14-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Add the chicken and cook, uncovered,... - 35.0731
Kidneys In Red Wine
Skin, core and halve the kidneys.
Lightly fry the bacon in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker until it is just brown and some of the fat has run out.
Remove the bacon from the cooker and lightly fry the onions until they are just transparent.
Remove the... - 48.9266
Lentil Soup With Red Wine
1. Soak the lentils for one hour in plenty of water
2. Drain and rinse
3. In a large pan, heat the oil
4. Add the onion, carrot, and garlic and sauté without browning
5. Sprinkle the spices on to the vegetables in the pan
6. Cook... - 39.7307
Mushroom And Red Wine Pate
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/Gas Mark 4. Cut the bread in half diagonally. Place the bread triangles on a baking tray and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Remove from the oven and split each bread triangle in half to make 12 triangles and return to the oven... - 44.7057
Stewed Beef In Red Wine Bourguignonne
Peel and wash carrots and onions, cut into small pieces.
Peel, wash and crush garlic cloves.
Make up a small bouquet garni.
Beef stew Fry the pieces of meat very lightly on all sides in the oil.
Add the bouquet garni and let it sweat for several... - 44.7654
Pheasant In Red Wine
Rub the insides of the pheasants with salt and pepper.
Put half the onions into the cavities in the birds.
Melt 75 g/30 z of the butter with the oil in a frying pan.
Add the pheasants and brown on all sides.
Transfer the pheasants to a flameproof... - 43.7441
Pork With Red Wine Sauce
1. Place fillets in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine honey, Worcestershire sauce and wine, pour over fillets and marinate, turning occasionally, for 15-20 minutes. Drain pork and cook on a preheated hot barbecue or grill, turning and brushing with... - 36.446
London Broil With Shallots In Red Wine Sauce
Make the marinade: In a shallow baking dish combine all the marinade ingredients.
Add the London Broil to the marinade and turn it to coat.
Let the beef marinate, covered and chilled, for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
Drain the beef and reserve the... - 40.9365
Squab, Chukar, Or Quail With Pears & Red Wine Sauce
In a 4 to 5-quart pan, combine wine, sugar, and peppercorns.
Peel pears, cut in half lengthwise, and core; add to wine mixture.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer, turning fruit several times, until pears are tender when... - 38.4499
Hunting for the special recipe for that special occasion - try out this Red Lemonade, one of the tastiest drinks to be found. Enjoy this Red Lemonadeas you take every sip and swollow every gulp. - 23.6234
Ruby Red Soda
In a large nonmetal pitcher dissolve sugar and soft drink mix in water. Cover and chill till serving time.
Scoop ice cream into 10 glasses. Cover and freeze till serving time.
To serve, stir carbonated water into soft drink mixture. Pour over ice cream in... - 25.447
Red Hot Shots
Red Hot Shots are all about a cinnamon blast, a cool burn of ice wrapped in a pretty presentation.
Tasting notes: Cinnamon blast, like a slightly diluted fireball but ends with a cold rush. The sweetness and spice coats your tongue and leaves you feeling like... - 94.3433
Juice all the ingredients, then whizz in a blender with 3 ice cubes and serve in a tall glass.
Decorate with mango slices, if liked. - 28.0249
Juice the grapes, beetroot and plums together and serve in a tumbler over ice.
Decorate with plum slices, if liked. - 26.3846
Red Blooded Mary Mix
1. Take a cocktail shaker.
2. Add in it all ingredients as specified in the list, except lime wedge.
3. Shake well, and place the mix in the freezer to chill.
4. Serve in a highball glass.
5. Add a lime wedge before serving. - 38.1082
Apple Juice With Celery And Red Pepper
Do you want to make a refreshing juice? Here is a video that presents a delicious recipe for juice made with apples, red pepper, celery. Watch this video to give a healthy kick start to your day and stay fit! - 110.194