- » Red Deviled Sauce
Red Deviled Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red deviled sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red deviled sauce recipes.
Red Devil Sauce
Combine vinegar, mustard, paprika, white pepper, garlic, salt, bay leaves, and cayenne pepper in saucepan.
Boil until mixture is reduced by half.
Strain through fine sieve.
Return to saucepan; add consomme, butter, Worcestershire sauce, and tomato... - 30.7777
You May Also Like!
Pasta With Eggs And Red Devil Sauce
Bring 2 quarts heavily salted water to boil; add salad oil.
Add mezzani slowly; cook 14 to 16 minutes, to desired doneness.
Drain; place in serving dish.
Add olive oil; toss lightly.
Sprinkle with sage.
Cut eggs in half lengthwise; place in shallow serving... - 29.0497
Red Devil Shrimp
Gash shrimp lengthwise, and fill each cavity with stuffing made by combining next 7 ingredients.
Dip in Savory Fritter Batter seasoned with a dash of cayenne, and deep-fry.
Serve hot on cocktail picks with Red Devil Sauce.
Makes about 2 dozen. - 26.413
Deviled Eggs With Red Caviar
1. Hard boil the eggs by covering them with water so that the water is just about an inch above them.
2. Bring rapidly to the boil and then take the pan over the heat.
3. Let the eggs stand for 20 minutes and then shell the eggs.
4. Cool the... - 44.2149
Red Deviled Barbecue
1. In a large frying pan melt butter or margarine and sauté onion and garlic over low heat about for 10 minutes such that onion is tender.
2. Stir in tomatoes, brown sugar, chili powder, dry mustard, salt, pepper, vinegar, whole cloves and bay leaf... - 43.1176
Red Deviled Barbecue
1. In a large frying pan melt butter or margarine saute add onion and garlic; over low heat about 10 minutes, or until onion is tender.
2. Stir in tomatoes, brown sugar, chili powder, dry mustard, salt, pepper, vinegar, whole cloves and bay leaf, heat... - 39.7652
Frosting For Red Devil Cake
Mix milk, flour and salt together in a small sauce pan.
Cook slowly until thick.
Cream sugar and butter until very fluffy.
Add cooked mixture to creamed mixture and beat well.
Garnish with coconut if desired. - 33.1125