- » Red Date
Red Date Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red date recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red date recipes.
Steamed Red Date Cake
1. Wash red dates and place in a saucepan with water. Bring to a boil; then cook, uncovered, over medium heat until softened
2. Skin and pit dates. Puree the pulp by forcing it through a ricer or fine sieve.
3. Gradually add glutinous rice flour to the puree... - 18.9983
Korean Date And Ginger Tea
1. Wash and dry the dates, set aside.
2. Slice the ginger, set aside.
3. In a pan pour water and add the dates and ginger.
4. Bring it to a boil and cook for 20 minutes on medium high heat.
5. In the meantime remove the seeds from the... - 122.816
Combine margarine, sugar and dates in a saucepan.
Boil for 10 minutes.
Cool and add vanilla.
Add rice crispies.
Shape into 1/2 balls, flattening top and forming a point to resemble a strawberry.
Dip each into red granulated sugar.
Top with a plastic... - 31.0236
Steamed Date Buns
Melt the lard in the wok at moderate heat, add the canned bean paste and chopped dates, and cook, stirring constantly, for 8 to 10 minutes.
Transfer the contents of the wok pan to a bowl and cool thoroughly.
Place a spoonful of the mixture into the center of... - 26.3677
Tomato Chutney With Date Sauce
Boil the tamarind, jaggery and dates in the water. When the dates become very soft, pass the chutney through a moulee legume and set aside.
Prepare the tomatoes by dipping them in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes. Skin, deseed and cut into large chunks.
Put... - 35.4598
1) Cover dates with vinegar and keep aside for a whole night.
2) On the next day, in a closed pan, over low heat, cook all ingredients to make a soft, thick mixture, stirring often.
3) Use as required. - 37.6315
Tomato Date Sandwich Spread
Grind the tomatoes and the dates together in the blenderiser.
Heat the oil in a thick bottomed pan and pour the mixture into it.
The oil is only to prevent the mixture from burning.
Add the salt and the chillie powder and cook till it thickens to a jam like... - 31.6202
Classic Date And Tamarind Chutney
Rinse the sultanas and dates, drain and place in a saucepan with the hot water.
Bring to the boil.
Remove the pan from the heat and add the tamarind, brown sugar, chilli powder, ground coriander, ground cumin, salt, ginger powder and malt vinegar.
Return to... - 43.0008
Tamarind Date Chutney Sweet And Sour Chutney
Tamarind and date chutney is a sweet and sour chutney that tastes sweet ans sour which will be a great dip for many snack recipes. This is usually served as a dip along with samosas, pakoras and many chaat recipes. - 0
Apple And Date Dip
Beat together the cream cheese, apples and dates and add enough milk to give a dipping consistency.
Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Serve garnished with apple and date slices. - 27.8716
1/2 teaspoon salt Mix as pie crust.
Roll out and spread with the ingredients.
Fold over, press edges together.
Bake 3/4 hour.
Serve with whipped cream. - 35.1603
Chocolate Date Yule Log
1. Grind dates through finest blade of meat grinder, or chop very fine in blender.
2. Combine dates, nuts and ginger. Turn out on breadboard sprinkled with sugar. Knead with hands to blend thoroughly.
3. Form into a roll 2 inches thick and about 9 inches... - 37.0387
Date Chutney (uncooked)
Try this richly flavored and amazingly delicious Date Chutney (Uncooked). This is the best meal accompaniment to go for, if you're left with no time for an elaborate side dish. Use this simple and easy-to-follow recipe for Date Chutney (Uncooked) and delight... - 36.7696
How To Make Dates Chutney - Khajur Ki Chutney
Learn how to make super simple and flavorful Khajur ki chutney. Khaur i.e. dates lend a lovely sweet flavor to the dish and we balance it out with spice from dried red chilli, add earthy tones from sesame seeds, cashew nuts and peanuts. To aid digestion, add... - 0
Apple Date Cookies
1) Take the cookie sheet and coat it with cooking spray.
2) Take the margarine in a bowl and add brown sugar and honey. Beat them well.
3) Add vanilla extract and egg. Beat them.
4) Take the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, soda,... - 48.8982
Rum Date Ice Cream
1. In a medium size bowl add walnuts, rum, cherries and dates. Combine and let the mixture stand for 30 minutes.
2. Combine ice cream. Stir to mix well.
3. Pour in ice-cube tray and freeze till it gets firm.
4. Serve Rum date ice cream chilled. - 30.937
Steamed Apple Date Pudding
Steamed Apple Date Pudding is one of my favorite pudding. Made with cooking apple, walnuts and custard sauce, the Steamed Apple Date Pudding moist and delicious. Learn how to make Steamed Apple Date Pudding by following this easy recipe. You'll be very... - 42.2576
Date Tamarind Chutney
Grind all the ingredients together in the blenderiser to form a fine paste.
Stays for up to a month if well refrigerated. - 25.9358
Smoked Paprika Feta Salad With Date Cigarillos
To make the date cigarillos, cut a sheet of filo pastry into 4 equal rectangles.
Cover the rest with a damp tea towel.
Put 1 tsp dates at one end of a filo rectangle.
Tightly roll up the pastry tucking the sides in near the end.
Seal the last 5cm of the... - 48.2431
Date And Bacon Skewers
The day before the barbecue, place water, orange juice, brown sugar, orange zest, red wine, cinnamon stick, cloves, nutmeg and salt in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Place dates in a bowl.
Pour orange juice mixture over... - 41.1826
Date & Coconut Pancakes
Roasted Loin Of Veal With Foie Gras And Cherry-Red Grape Sauce is a filling and tasty dish. This is a perfect dish for your parties. You just have to try this Roasted Loin Of Veal With Foie Gras And Cherry-Red Grape Sauce. - 50.7527
Date Tamarind Chutney
Date Tamarind Chutney or Sweet Chutney is an extremely popular condiment for most North Indian 'Chaat' dishes. Its tangy taste and smooth texture are perfect to tickle your taste buds and add the extra zing to snacks/appetizers like Sev Puri, Dahi Batata... - 42.7078
1) Stir apples with 1 tablespoon each of orange juice and lemon juice to preserve color.
2) Mix in celery, dates and raisins.
3) Make a smooth dressing by blending together yogurt, honey and remaining orange juice.
4) Spoon the dressing over fruit... - 45.2647
Red Date Recipes By Category