- » Red Cucumber Salad
Red Cucumber Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Red Cucumber Salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Red Cucumber Salad recipes.
Red Pepper And Cucumber Salad
Looking for an appetizer or side course that can also be doubled as a main course; this Red Pepper And Cucumber Salad is just the way to go! Who doesn't love the vinegar flavoring to the salad and here I have used red wine vinegar that so well blends with the... - 31.9903
Spiced Cucumber And Sweet Red Pepper Salad
Spiced cucumber and sweet red pepper salad is a mixed veggie salad. Flavorful and crispy fresh, this salad is dressed with yogurt and spiced with ginger, cumin and coriander. Chilled and tossed to serve, this vegetable salad goes well with spicy and savory... - 32.2978
Cucumber And Red Onion Salad
1. In a large bowl take all the ingredients and stir well.
2. Place in the refrigerator for 60 minutes.
3. Serve Cucumber and Red Onion Salad with grilled tofu and enjoy! - 0
Cilantro Cucumber And Red Chile Salad
1.In a non aluminium bowl, mix cucumbers, cilantro and then add crumbled dried chiles,
2.Season with salt.
3. Add in oil and vinegar.
4. Coat well.
5. Let alone for 30 minutes to allow flavors to infuse.
6. Serve at normal room temperature. - 41.8051
Cucumber And Onion Salad
Mix together dressing, cucumbers and onions in large bowl.
Top with peppers; refrigerate. - 21.3755
Cucumber And Onion Salad
1. Combine cucumber and onion in a glass bowl.
2. Combine vinegar, sugar, red pepper flakes, and black pepper.
3. Pour dressing over cucumber and onions.
Chill for 2 hours and drain.
Variations â– Use red onion.
Add 1/2 cup red bell pepper and 1 carrot... - 38.7875
Onion Cucumber Salad
Peel and halve the cucumbers lengthwise and cut the pieces into crosswise slices.
Toss the sliced cucumbers and onions together with the olive oil, vinegar, basil, and parsley.
Season with salt and pepper. - 29.5203
Lychee Cucumber Salad
If you use canned lychee, this is really easy, but there is nothing quite like a fresh lychee if you can find them during their short season. Dump and drain the lychee, chop some cucumber, whisk up the very simple dressing and you have a fresh à la minute... - 33.3525
Cucumber Salad With Yogurt Dressing
To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a blender and whirl on medium speed until thoroughly mixed and smooth.
Arrange cucumbers and cress on serving plates, pour over yogurt dressing and decorate top with green and red bell peppers and black olives. - 34.8531
Garbanzo Cucumber Salad
In a medium bowl, combine beans, cucumber, olives, onion and parsley.
In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine remaining ingredients; shake well.
Pour over vegetables and toss. - 32.4046
Ribbon Cucumber Salad
The cool and refreshing taste of cucumbers, mild onions and a light yogurt sauce makes this salad not only delicious but also a show stopper. - 0
Cucumber And Onion Salad
Arrange cucumbers in an overlapping circular pattern on a large salad plate.
Scatter onions over cucumbers.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine vinegar, oil, shallots, salt, and pepper.
Shake to blend.
Drizzle salad dressing over vegetables.
Sprinkle... - 40.544
Cucumber Salad With Sour Cream Dressing
Place cucumber, celery, tomatoes, hearts of palm and parsley in salad bowl.
Mix together remaining ingredients with the exception of alfalfa sprouts and paprika.
Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat evenly.
Arrange servings on small bed of... - 34.7627
Spicy Cucumber And Fruit Salad
Spicy cucumber and fruit salad is a peppy fruit salad prepared with added cantaloupe and strawberries. Flavored with coriander, lime juice and pepper flakes, this peppy, sweet and spicy salad definitely packs a punch when served as a side. - 31.2193
Chicken And Cucumber Salad With Minted Yogurt Dressing
1. In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, mint, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Add chicken and stir to blend. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Add cucumber, red onion, and pineapple to chicken. Stir to combine. Garnish salad with mint sprigs. - 31.2239
Salad makes a great accompaniment to any food. View this wonderful video that shows a recipe for cucumber pepper and cheese salad. This salad is absolutely healthy one of the best and easiest salad dishes. Watch the video and enjoy this salad as an appetizer... - 113.575
Tomato And Cucumber Salad
1) In a medium mixing bowl, add in the tomatoes, salad oil, cider or red wine vinegar, parsley, dill and chopped green onions.
2) Cover the bowl and let chill in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
3) Just before serving, shred the lettuce leaves... - 46.1698
Minty Cucumber Salad
Cut cucumber halves crosswise into crescents.
Toss them in a bowl with the mint, parsley and orange rind.
Whisk oil, vinegar and sugar together in a small bowl and pour over salad.
Cover salad and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Toss again before serving... - 30.0125
Delicious Tomato Cucumber Salad
Salad are the healthiest side dish, which can be eaten anytime. Here, the chef is making the tomato-cucumber salad, flavored with fresh basil leaves. Check out the recipe right now!! - 114.271
Tomato Cucumber Mozzarella Salad
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first seven ingredients; shake well.
In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, onions, Greek olives, parsley and basil.
Drizzle with the salad dressing; toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate... - 40.2241
Green Salad With Cucumber Dressing
Blend together the buttermilk, cottage cheese, lemon juice salt, dill weed, and pepper.
Mix in cucumber and red pepper.
Toss with greens.
Contains about 35 calories per serving. - 32.3138
Tomato Cucumber And Onion Salad
1. Halve the tomatoes lengthwise and gently peel them using a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler in a back-and-forth motion. Cut the peeled tomato halves into bite-size, irregular wedges, discarding any runny seeds. In a small bowl, toss the peeled tomato wedges... - 30.6138
Sweet Hot Cucumber Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl, stir well with a whisk. Add cucumber slices, toss gently. Cover and chill at least 1 hour and up to 2 days. - 24.1667
Tomato Cucumber Salad
Slice tomato and slice cucumber.
Lay tomato and cucumber slices, overlapping each other, on a bed of fresh romaine lettuce, cut in bite-size pieces.
Drizzle dressing on tomato and cucumber slices.
Lay fresh basil and onion evenly on romaine lettuce and... - 32.7536
Cucumber Pear Salad
1) Place the sliced apples and pear wedges in water-ascorbic acid mixture.
2) Remove the fruits and drain well on paper towels.
3) In a large bowl, toss the apples, pears, mandarin orange segments and sliced cucumbers together.
4) In a jar, combine... - 45.6842
Diced Cucumber And Roasted Beet Salad
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Wrap the beets securely in a double thickness of aluminum foil and roast in the oven for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove from the oven, open the foil, and set aside for about 10 minutes to allow the beets to cool.
Peel and dice the cooled... - 40.474
Peel and slice the cucumbers.
Dice the onions and peppers or slice thin.
Mix the vegetables together.
Combine salt, sugar and vinegar and pour over the vegetables.
Let stand for 1 hour.
Pour in freezer containers and seal, then freeze. - 37.4051
Cucumber Salmon Salad
Place salmon in bowl. Add eggs and mix gently.
Add remaining ingredients and mix.
Serve on lettuce leaves. - 25.914
Cucumber And Arame Salad
Won't you like to try out a salad that is absolutely healthy and refreshing too. Look at this exciting video that is here to make your food more rejuvenating. The video is really interesting and the recipe uses simple ingredients along with a special arame... - 105.841
Quick Cool Cucumber Salad
1)Use a sharp knife to make thin slices of the cucumber. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until required.
2)Using the same knife chop the green chilli.
3)In a small bowl, add chopped corainder leaves, salt, sugar and lemon juice. Mix well.
4)Take a... - 38.5965
Creamy Cucumber Salad
1. In a food processor bowl, position disc with slicing side up.
2. Slice cucumbers and onions.
3. Empty slices veggies into a large salad bowl.
4. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice and sugar. Whisk lightly with a fork... - 39.4386
Cold Cucumber Salad
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and chill for 1-2 hours, stirring occasionally. - 25.9605
Grilled Eggplant Salad With Onion & Cucumber
Lightly brush eggplant slices with oil and put them on a tray.
On a barbecue with lid, place grill 5 to 6 inches over a solid bed of hot coals (you can hold your hand at grill level only 2 or 3 seconds).
When grill is hot, rub it lightly with a paper towel... - 41.2941
Spicy Cucumber-orange Salad
Spicy Cucumber-Orange Salad is my favorite salad. I tasted Spicy Cucumber-Orange Salad first at my friend's home. It was so good I had to learn how to make it at home. Yum, yum, yummy! - 31.7502
Cucumber And Avocado Salad
1. Chop the onion and cucumber, dice the tomatoes, and keep them in a large bowl.
2. In another bowl mix the avocados along with lemon juice.
3. Toss the avocados in the large bowl of chopped vegetables mix them well.
4. In a small bowl... - 117.06
Chicken Cucumber Salad With Tarragon
1 Cut: the chicken breasts across the grain into thin slices. Mince the tarragon.
2 In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth, half of the tarragon, the garlic and black pepper to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken slices and return to a boil.... - 38.9419
Cumin Scented Cucumber And Pepper Salad
1) Wash the cucumbers.
2) Do not peel the cucumbers but trim them.
3) Wash the peppers, seed and cut them into quarters.
4) Slice whole pepper and cucumbers in food processor with slicing blade; drain excess liquid.
5) Measure cumin... - 39.904
Grape Cucumber Salad
Arrange grapes and cucumber on bed of lettuce in salad bowl.
Combine next 6 ingredients in jar, cover tightly and shake until blended.
Add remaining ingredients, pour over salad and toss lightly.
Makes 6 servings. - 36.713
Tomato Cucumber Salad
In a medium bowl, combine onion, cucumber, tomatoes and olives.
Drizzle with vinegar and oil as desired.
Season with salt and pepper and marinate 30 minutes.
Serve chilled or at room temperature. - 38.5765
Spinach And Cucumber Salad
1. Clean the spinach by washing it. Dry it thoroughly.
2. Cut the spinach stems and chop them coarsely. This makes 4 cups of spinach.
3. Take cucumbers, peel and dice them, and scrape their seeds.
4. Take a large bowl and add the... - 45.187
Mexican Cucumber Orange Salad Tray
1. Use a vegetable parer to peel the strips of a cucumber lengthwise. Use the parer to make alternate patterns of white and green.
2. Make thin slices of cucumbers and place these in a bowl.
3. Add salt, vinegar and oil. Mix well. Cover and... - 49.0081
Stuffed Cucumber Cheese Salad
Wash cucumbers, score with a fork, and cut in half, crosswise.
Scoop out seeds, leaving centers hollow, and sprinkle inside with salt.
Combine cream cheese, onion, green and red pepper, salt, white pepper, and paprika.
Mix well and pack into the... - 42.9883
Cucumber Seafood Salad
Place apple in a medium bowl; sprinkle with lemon juice and toss.
Add remaining ingredients except lettuce.
Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves. - 33.029
Cucumber Chicken Salad
1. In a small bowl, place the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, pepper, thyme, and sage and mix well
2. Add the rest of the ingredients to the dressing and mix well
3. Cover and set aside to chill
4. Serve chilled immediately - 38.3925
Cucumber Corn Salad
1. In medium mixing bowl combine first 6 ingredients, stirring until combined. Add remaining ingredients, stirring to coat. - 32.8653
Cucumber Salad Relish
Mix all ingredients except cucumber in medium bowl until sugar is dissolved.
Stir in cucumber. - 20.1119
Cucumber Lemon Beef Salad
1. Lemon Dressing: In a small bowl combine lemon juice, garlic, salt, sweetener, lemon extract, ginger, and mustard. Using a whisk or fork, gradually beat in oil. Makes about 1/3 cup.
2. Combine beef, cucumber, and onion. Mix lightly with Lemon Dressing and... - 37.2981
Grilled Citrus Chicken With Cucumber Orange Salad
1. Combine the orange juice, lime juice, garlic, oil, and salt in a small bowl. Pour half the mixture into a large bowl and add the chicken. Turn to coat.
2.. Spray a nonstick ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and place over medium-high heat. Remove the... - 33.6415
Thai Cucumber Salad
1) Cut cucumber in thin slices and sprinkle half part of sugar on them. Set it aside for 3-4 minutes.
2) In a plate, arrange cucumber slices by wringing with hands.
3) Add hot, red pepper, vinegar and remaining sugar and combine all... - 41.4851
In a small bowl, combine vinegar, salt, and sugar and mix until sugar dissolves.
Add cucumbers and sesame seeds and toss well. - 25.5993
Thai Cucumber Salad
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and let stand 30 minutes.
Combine the cucumber, onion, bell pepper, and shrimp in a large bowl.
Both the salad and the dressing may be prepared up to 4 hours ahead and refrigerated, but do not combine until... - 38.4201
Oriental Cucumber Salad
Place cucumber slices in a large, shallow bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over cucumbers.
Toss well, cover, and chill several hours, tossing occasionally so all cucumber slices are marinated.
Serve cold. - 30.6137
Greek Cucumber Salad
Mediterranean Greek Salad Recipe and Over 100 Easy to Make healthy Recipes. These healthy meals are quick and easy to prepare and most of all DELICIOUS! - 122.717
Chunky Chicken And Cucumber Salad
This Chunky Chicken Cucumber Salad is too perfect for my rice dishes ! This chilled yogurt accompaniment never fails to find place in my summer afternoon lunches ! Just try this Chunky Chicken Cucumber Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 34.1863
Cucumber Yogurt Dill Salad
Place cucumbers in a bowl.
Add onions and toss.
In a separate bowl, stir yogurt with vinegar.
Mix in dill, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Toss cucumber salad with yogurt dressing. - 28.3173
Danish Cucumber Salad
Slice unpeeled cucumbers thinly.
In a bowl or sieve place cucumber slices.
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon salt.
Let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and pat cucumber slices dry.
Into a bowl place cucumber and red onion slices.
In a small saucepan or microwave-safe dish... - 44.4605
1. Watch the video to prepare the ingredients for making the salad.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix the chopped tomatoes, cucumbers and red onions together.
3. Drizzle the freshly squeezed lemon juice and the olive oil, over the... - 115.043
Cucumber Dill Rice Salad
In a medium saucepan, combine the rice and water.
Bring to a boil, add the salt, and reduce heat to a simmer.
Cover and cook for 16 minutes, or until just tender.
Remove from heat, uncover, and stir the rice with a fork to fluff.
In a medium bowl, combine the... - 40.6842
Portuguese Cucumber Salad
Combine cucumber and salt in a medium bowl; toss well.
Let stand 30 minutes; drain.
Place cucumber on several layers of paper towels; pat gently to remove excess moisture.
Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; discard stems, seeds, and membranes.
Place bell... - 42.9403
Zesty Oriental Cucumber Salad
1. In large mixing bowl, combine cucumbers and salt, tossing well to combine. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
2. Rinse cucumbers with cold water and drain well. Return to mixing bowl and add carrot.
3. In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients;... - 27.8444
Low Fat Potato And Cucumber Salad
1) Rinse and scrub Kirby cucumber or peel regular cucumber.
2) Cut the cucumber into small cubes.
3) In a medium pot, place the potatoes and cover with water.
4) Put the lid on and heat to boil for 18 minutes or until potatoes are... - 48.5988
Sweet Cucumber Salad
A great salad for a summer day? Here is the recipe for a cucumber salad with onions. The recipe calls for a great dairy-free dressing that is sweet and healthy! Watch the recipe for some great tips. Simple and ready in minutes, this is a great recipe to try... - 123.605
Lentil Cucumber Salad With Lemon And Mustard Dressing
All cool summer salad. This video sure shows a flavorful way to serve a salad that is so pretty and refreshing. Quick, easy and light, this salad uses lentil, olive and cucumber along with a dazzling dressing made with lemon. It brings out a great taste to... - 126.91
Pastrami Mushroom And Cucumber Salad
1. Add lasagnette to boiling salted water and cook until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, drain again, and place in a large salad bowl. Add a little oil, stir, and allow the pasta to cool.
2. Add pastrami with tomato wedges, celery, mushrooms,... - 43.6452
Cucumber And Tomato Salad
Look out for this refreshing and vibrantly colorful cucumber and tomato salad that would definitely impress you. See this interesting video that shares an absolutely fresh and flavorful salad recipe along with excellent slicing techniques. Great way to pamper... - 111.686
Cucumber Salad With Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Cucumber salad was never so delicious and appetizing. Check out this excellent video that shares an outstanding recipe for cucumber salad with pomegranate vinaigrette. The chef here presents the recipe in such an interesting way that it would definitely... - 142.236
Oriental Shrimp And Cucumber Salad
1) In a large non-aluminium mixing bowl, combine together the oil, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, dill and gingerroot. Mix well.
2) Add the cucumber, shrimp and onion. Toss to coat.
3) With plastic wrap, cover the bowl and refrigerate... - 41.0171
Corn And Cucumber Salad
Do you want your a salad to be healthy and look colorful as well? Check out this Corn and cucumber salad. It is nutritious and delicious and is flexible enough to be seasoned as per your taste – spicy, mild, tart or sweet. - 98.1411
Thai Beef Salad With Cucumber Dressing
Prepare Cucumber Dressing; set aside.
Brown ground beef in medium skillet.
Add red peppers, mushrooms, onions and garlic; cook until tender.
Stir in vinegar and soy sauce; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange lettuce leaves on four... - 39.0313
Chinese Eggplant Salad On Cucumber Rounds
Place the eggplant on a piece of foil and prick it with a fork in several places.
Bake at 350Â° for 20 to 25 minutes or until the skin is charred and the eggplant is tender when pierced with a fork.
Remove from the oven and cool slightly.
When the eggplant... - 39.0839
Tabbouleh-inspired Freekeh Salad Recipe
Tabbouleh-Inspired Freekeh Salad: Roasted green wheat tossed with fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, basil, and red wine vinaigrette makes a hearty vegetarian side or light and healthy side dish. - 0
Mexican Cucumber & Orange Salad Tray
With a vegetable peeler, peel lengthwise strips from each cucumber skin, leaving cucumbers with alternating patterns of green and white.
Thinly slice cucumbers and place in a bowl.
Add vinegar, oil, and salt; mix, cover, and chill for at least 1 hour.
Remove... - 43.6656
Tabbouleh Stuffed Cucumbers
1 Using a fork,score the unpeeled cucumber and cut lengthwise into half .
2 Scrape the seeds and pulp out completely to form a hollow.
3 Reserve the pulp.
4 Refrigerate the hollowed cucumbers and chill.
5 Soak the beans in water overnight.... - 44.701
1 Mix cucumbers, onions and salt in a large glass or ceramic bowl; pour in ice water to cover; cover with plastic wrap. Let stand overnight in refrigerator.
2 Drain vegetables well.
3 Bring vinegar, water and sugar to boiling, stirring constantly, in a... - 30.287
1. Peel the cucumbers lengthwise, leaving thin strips of the skin. Halve the cucumbers lengthwise and remove the seeds with a spoon. Cut the cucumbers crosswise into thin slices. In a large bowl, mix the cucumber slices, onion, vinegar, and 3/4 teaspoon of... - 31.5645
1. Using a peeler, remove thin strips of the cucumber peel leaving it with a white and green appeal.
2. Halve the cucumber lengthwise or if thick, quarter it.
3. Cut into 2 inch long pieces, sprinkle salt and allow to stand for half an hour. Wash with... - 40.7584
Jad Thai Cucumber Cooled Down
1. In a saucepan, mix vinegar, sugar, and salt.
2. While swirling the pan, cook over low heat for 2 minutes until the sugar dissolves.
3. Add in the chili and let cool.
4. In a mixing bowl, put together cucumber and shallots.
5. Stir in the... - 46.6255
Spiced Cucumber In Schezwan Sauce
Bored of the same salads? Here is a unique recipe combining cucumber and schezwan sauce!! A great dish that could be used as either a salad or a side dish…works perfectly well both ways!! Watch it and try it out! - 89.2939
1) Cut the radishes lengthwise to make 4 slice of one radish.
2) Place the radish slices in ice water for 10 to 15 minutes or until they opens.
3) Leave the romaine in cold water until crisp.
4) Tear the romaine in bite sized piece.
5)... - 47.7363
Horiatiki Salata - The Greek Village Salad
Horiatiki Insalata, is a Greek salad or the Greek Village salad which can be easily made from your home grown vegetables. The salad depends a lot on the ripeness factor of the vegetables, more the vegetables are ripe, juicy and fresh the better the appearance... - 45.6287
Thai Pickled Cucumbers
1. Cut the cucumber lengthwise into halves.
2. Chop them crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
3. In a bowl, toss cucumber in salt.
4. Let it stand for 1 hour; toss once or twice.
5. In a small saucepan, blend vinegar and sugar.
6.... - 42.3376
Cabbage Cucumber Slaw
1) Combine together the cucumber slices, cabbage, celery and onion. Mix well and chill.
2) Use salt and pepper to season to taste.
3) When it is time to serve, blend together the French salad dressing and mayonnaise and toss with the chilled cabbage... - 38.6638
Cucumbers With Almonds
1) In toaster over, toast almonds to golden brown.
2) Chop scallions.
3) Scrub cucumbers but do not peel and slice them into 1/4- inch thick rounds.
4) In a bowl large enough to hold the salad, combine oil, vinegar and cumin.
5) Mix... - 41.107
Corn And Cucumbers
1) Peel the cucumbers.
2) Thinly slice the onion and cucumbers.
3) Drain the corn.
4) Combine the ingredients for the dressing and mix well.
5) Add over the cucumbers, onion and corn.
6) Place a lid over and refrigerate.
7) Sprinkle crushed... - 46.433
Marinated Cucumber And Onion Rings
Rasp the skin of the cucumber with a fork.
Slice the cucumber and onion very thin.
Sprinkle with salt, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Add vinegar, sugar, and pepper.
Stir and return covered to the refrigerator.
Just before serving, add sour cream... - 43.0115
Kachumber - Indian Salad
1. In a small bowl, add in all the finely chopped and shredded vegetables.
2. Add in the finely chopped cilantro and season it with roasted cumin powder, salt, lemon juice and red chili powder. Toss well.
3. Serve the bowl of kachumber with 2... - 117.036
Lime Jelly With Cucumber And Apple
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for marinade.
2) In the same bowl, add cucumber and apples and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. ... - 47.4193
Carrot Cucumber Sambal With Chicken
Place brown sugar, lime juice, soy sauce, serrano, cilantro, gingerroot, molasses, and garlic for the vinaigrette in a food processor.
With machine running, slowly drizzle in peanut oil until mixture is blended.
Combine cabbage, chicken, cucumber, carrot,... - 41.0491
Break cauliflower into flowerets.
Slice onion, radishes, and cucumber.
Combine sour cream, lemon juice, sugar, salt, and pepper; pour over vegetables.
Allow salad to marinate about 1 hour, if possible, before serving. - 33.2063