- » Red Cucumber
Red Cucumber Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red cucumber recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red cucumber recipes.
Red Pepper And Cucumber Salad
Looking for an appetizer or side course that can also be doubled as a main course; this Red Pepper And Cucumber Salad is just the way to go! Who doesn't love the vinegar flavoring to the salad and here I have used red wine vinegar that so well blends with the... - 30.9021
Cucumber With Red Pepper
1 Peel the cucumber and cut into 4 or 5 equal pieces, then cut each piece into matchsticks. Place in a colander and sprinkle lightly with salt. Leave to drain over a bowl.
2 Preheat the grill to high. Cut the pepper in half and grill, skin side up, until... - 23.8498
Cucumber And Red Onion Salad
1. In a large bowl take all the ingredients and stir well.
2. Place in the refrigerator for 60 minutes.
3. Serve Cucumber and Red Onion Salad with grilled tofu and enjoy! - 0
Iced Cucumber And Red Pepper Soup
1. Peel the cucumbers and cut into chunks, removing the seeds with a sharp knife. Peel and chop the garlic. Blend the cucumbers and garlic in a liquidizer.
2. Pour the puree into a hollow dish, add 1 litre (1 3/4 pints) water, a little at a time (if you... - 30.2572
Spiced Cucumber And Sweet Red Pepper Salad
Spiced cucumber and sweet red pepper salad is a mixed veggie salad. Flavorful and crispy fresh, this salad is dressed with yogurt and spiced with ginger, cumin and coriander. Chilled and tossed to serve, this vegetable salad goes well with spicy and savory... - 30.5153
Grilled Shiitake Mushrooms, Cucumber, And Red Onion
Combine the ingredients for the herb butter in a small saucepan and keep warm.
Thread the mushrooms, cucumber segments, and onion quarters onto separate bamboo skewers.
Place the skewers on a grill 4 to 6 inches from hot coals, baste generously with the herb... - 22.4247
Red Snapper With Thai Cucumber Relish
Combine the vinegar and sugar in a medium bowl.
Add the cucumber and onion and toss to coat; let stand at room temperature.
Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Sprinkle the fish with salt and crushed red pepper and add to the... - 33.739
Minted Lamb In Cucumber Boats With Marinated Red Onions
Place the red onion in a bowl with the juice from 6 limes and a pinch of salt.
Let stand for a few hours.
Cut the cucumbers in half lengthwise.
Scoop out a good portion of the center with a spoon or a melon bailer, creating a boat shape to hold the lamb... - 44.4094
Cucumber Stuffed Red Snapper
Thaw frozen fish.
Cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter.
In a large bowl combine cooked onion, bread cubes, cucumber, green pepper, parsley, lemon peel, thyme, sage, 1/4 teaspoon salt,and dashpepper.
Sprinkle cavity offish with salt and pepper.
Place in... - 40.1829
Cilantro Cucumber And Red Chile Salad
1.In a non aluminium bowl, mix cucumbers, cilantro and then add crumbled dried chiles,
2.Season with salt.
3. Add in oil and vinegar.
4. Coat well.
5. Let alone for 30 minutes to allow flavors to infuse.
6. Serve at normal room temperature. - 39.7528
Sliced Beef With Romaine Cucumber And Tomatoes
Put the lettuce, cucumber, onion, tomatoes, and coriander in a salad bowl.
Rub the steaks all over with the garlic, lime juice, and pepper.
Meanwhile, to prepare the dressing, whirl the dressing ingredients in an electric blender for 10 to 15 seconds; set... - 36.8594
Cucumber And Arame Salad
Won't you like to try out a salad that is absolutely healthy and refreshing too. Look at this exciting video that is here to make your food more rejuvenating. The video is really interesting and the recipe uses simple ingredients along with a special arame... - 123.484
Cucumber And Onion Salad
Mix together dressing, cucumbers and onions in large bowl.
Top with peppers; refrigerate. - 19.2185
Fresh Tasting Cucumber Relish
In large heavy saucepan, combine cucumbers, onions, red pepper, celery, sugar, salt and 1 1/2 cups/375 ml of the vinegar.
Bring to boil over medium-high heat and boil for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, blend together flour, turmeric, mustard and... - 42.6911
Peel and dice cucumbers, sprinkle with salt.
Stand 3 hours, or overnight; drain liquid from cucumbers.
Seed and dice peppers, peel and chop onion, chop celery.
Chop all vegetables finely.
Add cucumbers and prepared vegetables with remaining ingredients to... - 36.5116
1. To prepare the cucumber split it, unpeeled, in half lengthwise, scrape off and discard the seeds and cut across into thick chunks.
2. Sprinkle the cucumber with the salt, mix thoroughly and marinate for at least 10 minutes - longer if... - 33.628
Traditional Cucumber Relish
Arrange the diced cucumber in a bowl and sprinkle over the salt.
Cover and set aside overnight.
Drain, then rinse in cold running water.
Put the cucumber into a saucepan with the remaining ingredients.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 30 minutes, or until... - 30.8496
Slice cucumbers and onions and let stand overnight in 1/2 cup salt to 3-quarts of water for every 12 cucumbers.
Drain well, but do not rinse.
Sift flour, sugar and seasonings together and combine with vinegar.
Add cucumbers and onions.
Cook slowly over low... - 39.6304
1 Mix cucumbers, onions and salt in a large glass or ceramic bowl; pour in ice water to cover; cover with plastic wrap. Let stand overnight in refrigerator.
2 Drain vegetables well.
3 Bring vinegar, water and sugar to boiling, stirring constantly, in a... - 28.4635
Green Cucumber Relish
Grind vegetables with the coarse blade of a meat grinder.
Mix in the salt and cover with cold water.
Let stand 1 or 2 hours.
Drain well, pressing out as much moisture as possible.
Boil remaining ingredients together for 5 minutes.
Simmer and... - 32.8975
1. Peel the cucumbers lengthwise, leaving thin strips of the skin. Halve the cucumbers lengthwise and remove the seeds with a spoon. Cut the cucumbers crosswise into thin slices. In a large bowl, mix the cucumber slices, onion, vinegar, and 3/4 teaspoon of... - 30.8064
Cucumber With Tofu
This Cucumber With Tofu combination recipe can be such a cooling pick for hot summer days! Flavored with olive oil, spices and lime juice and garnished with cheese, this Cucumber With Tofu makes an equally appetizing and also healthy pick on any busy day.... - 42.4877
1)Cut cucumber into 2 to 3 pieces.
2)Dip cucumber pieces in salt water and let stand for 3 to 4 hours.
3)Drain cucumber pieces and stuff with red chilli paste.
4)Let stand for 6 to 12 hours.
5)Use as required. - 29.8612
Combine cucumbers, peppers and onion; sprinkle with turmeric.
Dissolve salt in 2 quarts cold water and pour over vegetables; let stand 3 to 4 hours.
Drain; cover vegetables with cold water and let stand 1 hour.
Tie spices in a cheesecloth... - 44.307
Cucumber Pepper Relish
Put vegetables into a large heavy saucepot.
Stir in the vinegar, sugar, salt, celery seed, and turmeric.
Tie spices in a spice bag and add to saucepot.
Stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 30... - 37.3978
Delicious Tomato Cucumber Salad
Salad are the healthiest side dish, which can be eaten anytime. Here, the chef is making the tomato-cucumber salad, flavored with fresh basil leaves. Check out the recipe right now!! - 115.914
Sweet Cucumber Relish
1) In a crock or glass bowl, place the sliced cucumbers and mix thoroughly with salt.
2) Allow the cucumbers to stand overnight in the refrigerator; drain thoroughly.
3) In a food chopper with a coarse blade, chop the cucumbers with... - 40.9018
1. Pare cucumbers, leaving a small amount of green skin on. Slice crosswise into rounds 1/4 inch thick, making about 50 rounds.
2. Arrange on tray; spoon 1/4 teaspoon caviar in center of each round; top each with a parsley sprig. - 23.6847
Diced Pork With Cucumber
Mix the pork with the soy sauce and cornstarch.
In a skillet or wok, heat 3 tablespoons [45 ml.] of the peanut oil and stir fry the pork and cucumber in it for about 30 seconds.
Remove from the pan and set the pork and cucumber aside.
Combine the sauce... - 39.3746
Spinach And Cucumber Shreds In Sweet Pepper Cups
To Make Salad: Cut a slice off top of each pepper to make a lid.
Scoop out pulp and seeds to form a shell.
(Hollowed peppers may be refrigerated, covered with plastic wrap, overnight.) Place spinach strips in medium bowl.
Using a vegetable peeler, shave... - 35.3385
Lychee Cucumber Salad
If you use canned lychee, this is really easy, but there is nothing quite like a fresh lychee if you can find them during their short season. Dump and drain the lychee, chop some cucumber, whisk up the very simple dressing and you have a fresh à la minute... - 33.3408
Scallop Seviche On Cucumber Rounds
Mix the lime juice, lemon juice, and olive oil in a bowl.
Add the scallops and toss to mix well.
Cover with plastic wrap and leave in the refrigerator overnight.
Stir once or twice.
Just before serving, drain the scallops and toss with the onion, tomato, and... - 31.6031
Onion Cucumber Salad
Peel and halve the cucumbers lengthwise and cut the pieces into crosswise slices.
Toss the sliced cucumbers and onions together with the olive oil, vinegar, basil, and parsley.
Season with salt and pepper. - 27.4659
Chilled Minted Cucumber Yogurt Soup
Peel cucumbers and halve lengthwise.
Scoop out seeds with spoon and discard.
Cut cucumbers into chunks.
Place cucumbers, onion and garlic in food processor.
Process until smooth.
Add 1 cup yogurt and process until smooth.
Scrape into a medium bowl or soup... - 36.7519
Celery Cucumber Pickles
Wash cucumbers thoroughly, split, and place in bowl; sprinkle with salt and add ice water to cover.
Let stand overnight.
Put vinegar and sugar into kettle and heat to simmering; add celery and peppers, then put in cucumbers and simmer 3 or 4... - 34.1703
Raita is curd served with some vegetable or fruit mixed in it.Cucumber Raita is cucumber grated or sliced mixed in curd.Cucumber Raita is a part of the main dish. - 34.7762
Perforate each cucumber with a knife two or three times.
Combine the salt and water and stir until dissolved.
Add the vinegar, red pepper and garlic.
Place the cucumbers in one or two jars.
Fill with the vinegar mixture.
Salt to taste.
If the liquid is not... - 32.0057
1. Place cucumber on a chopping board and cut into ¼ inch thick slices, crosswise. Make around 50 pieces.
2. Place cucumber slices on rectangular service platters.
3. Place ¼ teaspoon red caviar at centre of each slice and garnish with a tint parsley... - 30.2616
1. Combine cucumber, parsley, green onion, instant milk, water, lemon juice, salt and red-pepper seasoning in an electric-blender container; cover. Whirl until foamy and creamy-smooth.
2. Pour into small juice glasses. Garnish with a sprig of parsley, if you... - 26.4275
1) In a bowl, and place the sugar, cucumber slices and lemon rind.
2) Press the cucumber mixture well with a wooden spoon.
3) Stream in the brandy, white and red wine.
4) Place the cucumber mixture, cool and dark mixture as long as possible.
5) Discard... - 41.2556
Pineapple Cucumber Salsa
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Serve at room temperature or chilled with grilled fish, chicken, or pork. - 18.9944
Chicken And Cucumber Salad With Minted Yogurt Dressing
1. In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, mint, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Add chicken and stir to blend. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Add cucumber, red onion, and pineapple to chicken. Stir to combine. Garnish salad with mint sprigs. - 28.9377
Cucumber Salad With Yogurt Dressing
To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a blender and whirl on medium speed until thoroughly mixed and smooth.
Arrange cucumbers and cress on serving plates, pour over yogurt dressing and decorate top with green and red bell peppers and black olives. - 32.3633
Sweet Peppers And Cucumber
Put 3 sweet red peppers and 3 green peppers, 2 at a time on a skewer and hold them over a gas flame, turning them round and round until their skin is charred quite black.
Run them under cold water and the charred skins rub off quite easily.
Remove every bit... - 26.6668
Cucumber Sauce For Ham
Cucumber Sauce For Ham is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Cucumber Sauce For Ham is a dish that you would love to serve to your family. - 26.0367
Oriental Cucumber Salad
Place cucumber slices in a large, shallow bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over cucumbers.
Toss well, cover, and chill several hours, tossing occasionally so all cucumber slices are marinated.
Serve cold. - 29.2717
Thai Cucumber Salad
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and let stand 30 minutes.
Combine the cucumber, onion, bell pepper, and shrimp in a large bowl.
Both the salad and the dressing may be prepared up to 4 hours ahead and refrigerated, but do not combine until... - 36.1959
Pickled Cucumber Slices
Score cucumbers lengthwise; cut cross wise into 1/8 inch thick slices.
In a small saucepan combine the vinegar, lime juice, sugar, salt, and red pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Pour over cucumber slices and toss... - 36.0803
Cucumber Cocktail Canapes
1) Keep the cucumbers on paper towels.
2) Sprinkle salt on them and allow them to stand for about half an hour.
3) Press the paper towels firmly on the cucumbers to soak away the excess water.
4) Chop the cucumbers finely.
5) In a medium bowl, mix... - 42.3659
Raw Cucumber Pasta With Aioli Sauce
For all the health conscious people who do not want to compromise on the taste, here's something you will really cherish. Cucumber Pasta with Aioli Sauce is a simple recipe which does not need any cooking. The dish is quite innovative and healthy at the same... - 128.27
Ribbon Cucumber Salad
The cool and refreshing taste of cucumbers, mild onions and a light yogurt sauce makes this salad not only delicious but also a show stopper. - 0
Thai Cucumber Toss
1. Combine all ingredients; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill 1 hour, stirring occasionally. - 24.4147
Korean Pickled Cucumbers
A visit to the farmer’s market in the summer months and you are bound to find great abundance of fresh tender and cool cucumbers. In fact the word cucumber is associated with the words “summer”, “cool” and “refreshing”. Watch this video to learn... - 131.159
Cucumber Salad Relish
Mix all ingredients except cucumber in medium bowl until sugar is dissolved.
Stir in cucumber. - 19.2426
Creamy Cucumber Salad
1. In a food processor bowl, position disc with slicing side up.
2. Slice cucumbers and onions.
3. Empty slices veggies into a large salad bowl.
4. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice and sugar. Whisk lightly with a fork... - 36.8907
Sweet Hot Cucumber Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl, stir well with a whisk. Add cucumber slices, toss gently. Cover and chill at least 1 hour and up to 2 days. - 22.5995
Danish Cucumber Salad
Slice unpeeled cucumbers thinly.
In a bowl or sieve place cucumber slices.
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon salt.
Let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and pat cucumber slices dry.
Into a bowl place cucumber and red onion slices.
In a small saucepan or microwave-safe dish... - 43.8001
Chunky Chicken And Cucumber Salad
This Chunky Chicken Cucumber Salad is too perfect for my rice dishes ! This chilled yogurt accompaniment never fails to find place in my summer afternoon lunches ! Just try this Chunky Chicken Cucumber Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 31.9118
Cucumber Soup is a tasty and unique soup. This delicious Cucumber Soup can be served for a grand dinner at your house or even for an informal family occasion. Try this wonderful Cucumber Soup recipe. - 43.6894
Peel and slice the cucumbers.
Dice the onions and peppers or slice thin.
Mix the vegetables together.
Combine salt, sugar and vinegar and pour over the vegetables.
Let stand for 1 hour.
Pour in freezer containers and seal, then freeze. - 36.8813
Lentil Cucumber Salad With Lemon And Mustard Dressing
All cool summer salad. This video sure shows a flavorful way to serve a salad that is so pretty and refreshing. Quick, easy and light, this salad uses lentil, olive and cucumber along with a dazzling dressing made with lemon. It brings out a great taste to... - 138.806
Green Salad With Cucumber Dressing
Blend together the buttermilk, cottage cheese, lemon juice salt, dill weed, and pepper.
Mix in cucumber and red pepper.
Toss with greens.
Contains about 35 calories per serving. - 30.1256
In a small bowl, combine vinegar, salt, and sugar and mix until sugar dissolves.
Add cucumbers and sesame seeds and toss well. - 23.2427
Greek Cucumber Salad
Mediterranean Greek Salad Recipe and Over 100 Easy to Make healthy Recipes. These healthy meals are quick and easy to prepare and most of all DELICIOUS! - 127.333
Szechuan Cucumber Slices
Szechwan Cucumber Slices is a dish with an explosive and addictive flavor. Try preparing the Szechwan Cucumber Slices for your next party and then you will understand what I am talking about! - 41.6736
Homemade Cucumber Pickles
Here is a video that shows how easy it is to make homemade pickles. Join Ned Bell as he shares an impressive recipe that you would surely appreciate. Great to make zesty pickles with simple ingredients in just a few minutes. Take a look and amaze your friends... - 137.606
Salmon Cucumber Mold
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water for 5 minutes; add 1/2 cup boiling water, stirring until dissolved.
Add salt, sugar, lemon juice, vinegar and pepper; cool.
Add cucumber with juice.
Chill until slightly congealed, stirring occasionally.
Remove skin and... - 36.2134
Bring to a boil, and boil 10 minutes.
Pour into sterile jars and seal with paraffin - 29.1892
Chicken Pitas With Cucumber Relish
Chicken Pita with Cucumber Relish is a surefire when your craving for some yummy chicken treat. Be it any time of day, Chicken Pita with Cucumber Relish is a very filling dish. Try it at home, and I'm sure you will enjoy it. . - 35.856
1) Skin the cucumbers, slice into thin round pieces and season with salt.
2) Keep aside for 1 or 2 hours till cucumbers are tender and squeeze out the liquid.
3) Mix soy sauce, sugar, onion, and red pepper for the sauce.
4) In a frying pan, heat... - 34.111
Salad makes a great accompaniment to any food. View this wonderful video that shows a recipe for cucumber pepper and cheese salad. This salad is absolutely healthy one of the best and easiest salad dishes. Watch the video and enjoy this salad as an appetizer... - 131.251
Minty Cucumber Salad
Cut cucumber halves crosswise into crescents.
Toss them in a bowl with the mint, parsley and orange rind.
Whisk oil, vinegar and sugar together in a small bowl and pour over salad.
Cover salad and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Toss again before serving... - 28.8881
Cucumber With Shrimp
Cucumber With Shrimp is a tasty appetizer. The Vinegar and garlic powder add strong tasted to the Cucumber With Shrimp. - 43.4738
Asparagus Tips With Cucumber Vinaigrette
Snap off the tough ends of the asparagus.
Steam the asparagus until crisp-tender, about 2-3 minutes.
Place the spears on a serving platter.
In a medium bowl, stir together the cucumber, red pepper, scallions, basil, and parsley.
In another small bowl, whisk... - 39.3469
Cucumber And Onion Salad
1. Combine cucumber and onion in a glass bowl.
2. Combine vinegar, sugar, red pepper flakes, and black pepper.
3. Pour dressing over cucumber and onions.
Chill for 2 hours and drain.
Variations â– Use red onion.
Add 1/2 cup red bell pepper and 1 carrot... - 39.8388
Thai Cucumber Salad
1) Cut cucumber in thin slices and sprinkle half part of sugar on them. Set it aside for 3-4 minutes.
2) In a plate, arrange cucumber slices by wringing with hands.
3) Add hot, red pepper, vinegar and remaining sugar and combine all... - 40.829
Cucumbers With Cumin And Coriander
1) Keep a cheese cloth or a coffee filter over a strainer.
2) Place it over a bowl.
3) Fill yogurt into it and allow to drain for 30 minutes.
4) Pour it in a medium bowl.
5) Add cumin and red pepper. Whisk to combine.
6) Peel cucumber and shred... - 41.65
Caviar Cucumber Canapes
1. Thinly slice cucumber on the diagonal into about 24 slices and place on a small tray.
2. Spoon a scant teaspoon sour cream onto each cucumber slice and top with 1/8 teaspoon caviar.
3. Serve alongside or mixing with salads or as desired. - 28.0263
Cucumber Cheese Flowers
1 Score the cucumbers lengthwise with a 1 hole or 5 hole zester or the tines of a fork.
Trim 1/2 inch off each end and cut the cucumber in half crosswise.
Usinga melon ballerorsmall spoon, scrape outthe seeds in the center of each cucumber, leaving a hollow... - 40.3319
Cucumber With Dried Prawns
. GETTING READY
1) Deseed cucumber and cut it diagonally.
2) In a pan, heat some oil.
3) Stir fry garlic and prawns for 1 minute.
4) Next add all ingredients, and cucumber.
5) Add corn flour to cucumber juice for thickening.
6) Serve with... - 40.792
Cucumber Bisque With Caviar Puffs
1 Saute cucumbers and onion in butter or margarine just until soft in a large saucepan; stir in curry powder, salt, instant chicken broth or bouillon cubes, water, and liquid red pepper seasoning.
2 Heat to boiling, crushing bouillon cubes, if using, with - 24.0177
The cucumber relish is prepared with cucumbers, cabbages and peppers along with onions. Seasoned well, it is cooked vegetbales of choice with sugar, mustard and vinegar for flavor and added turmeric for color and spice - 38.8286
French Beans With Cucumber
Cook some French beans whole and let them get cold.
Slice cucumber very thinly.
Mix these two into French dressing and sprinkle with chopped chives.
De- seed one sweet red pepper and cut and scatter over. - 13.3129
Garbanzo Cucumber Salad
In a medium bowl, combine beans, cucumber, olives, onion and parsley.
In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine remaining ingredients; shake well.
Pour over vegetables and toss. - 31.1873
Snappy Cucumber Pickles
1) Rinse the cucumbers and pat dry them.
2) Cut each cucumber into 4 spears, lengthwise.
3) In a shallow container, place the cucumber spears, cut side down. Set aside.
4) In a 1-cup glass measure, combine together the water, vinegar, sugar and pepper.... - 40.527
Cucumber Salmon Salad
Place salmon in bowl. Add eggs and mix gently.
Add remaining ingredients and mix.
Serve on lettuce leaves. - 24.4401
Stir Fried Duck With Cucumber
1. Place the duck in a shallow dish. Add the garlic, ginger and sherry, stir and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. In another bowl, mix together the cornflour, sugar, soy sauce and stock or water. Set aside.
3. Using a canelle knife, remove and... - 36.0248
Cabbage Cucumber Slaw
Combine first 5 ingredients; chill.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
At serving time, blend French salad dressing and mayonnaise; toss with cabbage mixture - 26.9635
Mustard Cucumber Relish
1. Put the vegetables through the coarse blade of the food chopper.
2. Sprinkle with salt and add 2 1/2 c. cold water.
3. Let stand 1 hr. then drain well in a collander.
4. In a large saucepan combine:
3 c. sugar, 1/2 c. flour, 3 tbsp. dry mustard, 1/2 tsp.... - 39.5288
Broiled Fish With Cucumber Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler. In a small bowl, combine the butter, cucumber, onion, red pepper seasoning, lemon juice, and parsley. Spread about one third of this mixture on the bottom of an 8"x 8"x 2" baking pan. Place the fish fillet in the pan, and top with the... - 30.025
1. Watch the video to prepare the ingredients for making the salad.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix the chopped tomatoes, cucumbers and red onions together.
3. Drizzle the freshly squeezed lemon juice and the olive oil, over the... - 116.699
Pistachio Encrusted Chicken With Strawberry Cucumber Salsa
If you thought that strawberries are only meant for desserts, and pistachios for garnish, this recipe proves you wrong! You will think about these gorgeous ingredients in a whole new way. This recipe makes the most glorious summer main with a burst of colors... - 119.58
Raw Pepper And Cucumber Relish
Cut peppers in half and discard seeds and membrane.
Peel and seed the cucumbers.
Chop peppers and cucumbers fine, or mince coarsely.
Add onion and salt.
Stir well and leave 10 minutes, then drain thoroughly.
Measure remaining ingredients into a saucepan and... - 36.288
Cucumber Ginger Salsa
Seed and dice cucumber, bell pepper, and onion.
Seed and mince chile.
In a small nonreactive bowl, combine cucumber, bell pepper, onion, chile, cilantro, ginger, lime juice, oil, and sugar.
Season to taste with salt. - 38.3895